Do You Trust Me? (Lesbian Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, geez. Well, that's just great! The best thing in the world that could happen, and now this. But again...I could have sworn...

She sighed. "How much is the ticket?"

"Sixty dollars."

"Sixty DOL—" Unbelievable, she repeated to herself. Veronica noticed what was going on and got back out of the car.

"Uh, miss?" she addressed the meter maid. "Could I have a word with you?"

She discreetly gestured to Phyllis to just stay put, that she would handle this, and took the maid aside for a few moments. Phyllis couldn't hear what they were saying, but after a bit, she noticed the maid raise her head with a different expression on her face. What exactly was happening now, she wasn't sure, but another moment later, they returned. The meter maid now looked a lot friendlier.

"Okay, ma'am, I...think I can let you off the hook, this time. Just don't let it happen again," she amended, to Phyllis' visible astonishment. She turned and began heading back. "Drive safely," she called over her shoulder.

Whoa! Phyllis whipped back around to Veronica.

"Oh my God, that was amazing!" she exclaimed. "How'd you do that?"

Veronica coyly shrugged as they got into the car.

"Oh, I...have a way with people."

"You're telling me! What'd you say to her?"

"Ah, it's really just a simple matter of reasoning. You just...have to know how to deal with certain folks."

"Gosh," Phyllis said, shaking her head. "Well, tell me, however can I thank you?"

Veronica smiled.

"Oh, I'm...sure we can figure something out."

*****

Maison Exotique

Wednesday, October 30th, 2013, 7:38 p.m.

Veronica showed Phyllis to her house. Emerging, she noted just how dim it seemed inside and out. Well, clearly, she reasoned, why would the woman leave her lights on if she's not home, but in comparison to the other homes nearby, it gave off a sort of dark feel.

Veronica took her inside. When she flipped on the first switch, Phyllis was slightly taken aback by just how little light was offered. She could make out where things were, but the wattage was comparable to that of a lava lamp. The design and décor also struck her quite different and unique. They mirrored the tone she'd gotten from the exterior. She didn't know a great deal about architecture, but she was picking up a bit of a gothic vibe from it all. She turned back to Veronica, who smiled at her.

"This...this is a beautiful place," she said. She was being honest and truthful, though she wasn't sure if she'd call it "classically" beautiful. "Exotically," maybe. Then again, Phyllis didn't feel that she herself was quite so classically beautiful either.

"Thank you!" Veronica said brightly. Phyllis took a second to reabsorb her cheerful pulchritude. If she were to be more honest, the vixen's blonde hair, blue eyes, red dress, ivory skin and radiant personality all seemed lively and vivacious—in stark contrast to the atmosphere of her house. But the last thing Phyllis wanted to do was criticize. Instead, she asked, as innocuously as possible—

"Could we maybe...turn on some more lights?"

"Of course!" nodded Veronica, glad to honor her request. "Go ahead, sit, sit! Get comfy! Make yourself at home!"

They removed their shoes, and her hostess relieved Phyllis of her coat and ascot. She adjourned to the closet, where she hung the former, and pretended to do the same with the latter. But while Phyllis couldn't see, Veronica tucked her ascot down inside her bra where it would be safely concealed. Her guest unbuttoned the top of her button-up dress shirt, and aired out her sleeves. They perched on the sofa to resume conversation, now without the impairment of bar noise.

Phyllis was enjoying the hell out of this evening. She was really liking Veronica. She was a fascinating conversationalist, and a fascinating person in general. She had a delightful—if borderline naughty—sense of humor, and she laughed at Phyllis' little joke attempts. Phyllis Dixon's courting skills were mediocre at best, but Veronica made things easy for her. She told her not to worry, that it was going just fine. Truth be told, Veronica was really quite enjoying the evening herself.

"Wow...are you sure you're not married?" Phyllis chuckled.

They giggled together. Phyllis loosened up, but she did so just a bit too much, and ran into a bit of an awkward moment. Veronica was in the middle of telling her an amusing anecdote when she noticed that Phyllis' eyes were wandering. She had absentmindedly and inadvertently homed in on a section of Veronica's eye candy. Veronica paused her story, curiously asking for verification.

"Are you staring at my breasts?"

Startled, Phyllis immediately whipped her guilty gaze back up to Veronica's face. The oglee seemed neither pleased nor angry.

"Uh..." she stalled in embarrassment, turning pink in the cheeks. "I...um..."

"I mean, I'm not necessarily saying that's not cool, I'd just like to know," Veronica clarified.

"I'm, uh...I'm sorry," she apologized, dropping her eyes to the floor. "I...guess I was. I, uh...it...I guess, it seemed like there was a lot of cleavage going on there, and, uh..." She winced, hearing how that sounded. "...God, that's even worse, isn't it?"

"Not necessarily," Veronica repeated. "You're a normal human being; you have normal urges and tendencies. And the same with me. So, I mean..." She coyly shrugged again. "...If you wanna undo a few more of your shirt buttons for me, I think we'd be even."

Phyllis looked back up at her again. She was smirking suggestively. Is...is she asking me to start getting undressed for her?

But just the buttons, she reminded herself.

"Well, if, eh...if that'll make things cool," she agreed, going two more buttons down, granting Veronica a peek at her own cleavage.

So Veronica's funny little story continued, as did their friendly gabbing. At least until the next time Phyllis' innocent peepers slid a foot downwards from her face. This time she noticed on her own, and covered her eyes with a shake of the head.

"God, I'm sorry!" she reiterated, a bit redder. "I-I just...I dunno. I'll be damned if I have any idea why I keep staring at them."

"Phyllis, I'm telling you, I really don't mind it that much," Veronica insisted. "I told you before, it's a natural adult impulse. And if it still makes you feel guilty, you can unbutton the rest of your shirt for me. I understand you're curious about my body, and to tell you the truth, I'm curious about yours too. Hell, if you wanna just take your shirt off for me, you can look at my boobies all night!"

Phyllis turned away and blushed in giggles. She was a bit modest for this bold a move yet, but she undid the rest of her buttons.

"You still seem a little on edge, hon," Veronica affectionately remarked.

"Well...kinda, yeah," Phyllis admitted. "I..."

She took a breath. "...This all seems...just...surreal to me. Believe it or not, Veronica, I've never had a really serious steady relationship. I mean, I've gone on a few dates, but, well, nothing ever came of 'em."

"No kidding?"

"Yeah, really. I mean, you're just...oh, for goodness' sakes, look at you, Veronica, you're gorgeous. And...well, not that I'm a forest troll or anything myself..." she mused, "But...I never really expected to even meet someone like you, let alone be asked to your place."

Veronica chuckled. "Well, thank you, my friend. That's really sweet. But y'know, you don't have to feel intimidated, or inferior to me—if that's what's going through your mind. And you don't have to be any 'greater' than you are, or try to impress me either. I already like you. I asked you to come home with me 'cause I wanted to get to know you more. And because you're cute."

Those last four words swelled up in Phyllis like a happy balloon. She smiled, taking and holding Veronica's hand.

"You really think I'm cute?"

"Yeah," she confirmed, caressing Phyllis' cheek with the other hand. "You've got a lovely femininity, and you're easy on the eyes."

Phyllis felt herself warming up at her touch. Wow, so this is what it feels like to have someone interested in me. She'd harbored plenty of interest in plenty of women in her life, but having a little of it thrown back her way, now that was novel. She was liking this.

"Can I fix you some breakfast?"

"Sorry?"

"Dinner?" Veronica promptly corrected herself. "Can I fix you some dinner?"

*****

You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby

Wednesday, October 30th, 2013, 9:14 p.m.

Bellies full, they resumed chatting it up and flirting on the couch. Supper was delicious, and Phyllis could barely believe how much she seemed to be falling in like with this girl, and she her. Things continued to progress more swimmingly than she could've imagined. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt like this. When she wasn't talking, she just smiled tenderly. As the night wore on, Veronica shyly and gradually inched herself closer.

"Phyllis...let me ask you something," she uttered, caressing her now about the neck and tickling under her chin.

"Sure."

"Do you trust me?"

Phyllis stopped smiling, her eyes abruptly widening just a bit.

"...Why?"

Veronica laughed good-naturedly. "Oh, nothing. I'm-I'm just asking, based on how much you know me so far...do you trust me?"

She gave a matter-of-fact shrug. "Well, I...I guess so, yeah. I'd say I trust you."

Veronica's lips curled up into a lovely, both playful and sexy grin. She took Phyllis' hands and kissed her. A warm rush settled over them as their velvety lips melted together. She extended to reach inside Phyllis' shirt and hug her around the middle. They pulled closer and still closer, slumping together against the back of the couch. Veronica's hands slid up her torso until reaching her shoulders, and eased her shirt off of them. Now getting very excited, Phyllis eagerly drew her arms out of the sleeves and removed the shirt, letting it drop behind her. Veronica surreptitiously slipped her hand in between her tits, checking to make sure Phyllis' ascot was there where she'd secretly placed it. With the other she caressed Phyllis' now naked back and shoulders. A few moments later, they broke from the kiss. Batting her smoky, persuasive eyes, Veronica murmured, "Then come with me, please."

They rose from the couch, and Veronica led her by the hand to a different room. When she flipped on the light, Phyllis saw a large desk, occupied by several devices, a hundred different pens, pencils, brushes and other writing/drawing implements, an inkwell, a dozen varieties of paper in a dozen sizes, and a huge bookshelf, overstuffed with so many books some of them piled on the floor.

"Ah...so...where are we?" Phyllis asked.

"My study-slash-office," said Veronica, silently shutting the door behind. "Where I do all my work." She slipped her arm around Phyllis, gazing into her eyes, permeating the air with irresistible seduction. She leaned to her ear and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"ALL...my work."

For a moment, Phyllis wasn't sure what she meant by this. There was no need to be confused in the next few minutes, however, as Veronica took her hands, linked their fingers, and again wished to know—

"You said you trusted me, Phyllis, yes?"

She slowly nodded, unsettlingly curious as to why this kept coming up.

"Yeah...?"

A smile. "Then do just that."

Veronica pulled out the chair from the middle of the desk and positioned Phyllis in its place, right beneath one of the fixtures on the eight-foot-high ceiling. Holding on to her right wrist with her left hand, Veronica whipped out the ascot from her breasts, took Phyllis' left wrist, crossed one hand over the other, and started binding them together.

Unaware if she should be suspecting anything just yet, Phyllis asked, "Um...what's...going on?"

"Oh, you're gonna see, in just a minute, my dear..." smiled Veronica. She stepped atop the chair and gingerly brought Phyllis' arms up with her. "Now please, if you'd just be so kind to stand on your tippy-toes for me, Phyllis..."

With Veronica holding onto her now, there wasn't much point in trying to go anywhere, so she did as her hostess said.

"There's a good lass. Now don't you worry your pretty little head about this..." Veronica went on, tugging on the ascot till she got just all the slack she needed, double-knotting it to the ceiling fixture. "This is extra sturdy. You can't do anything to break it."

Satisfied her guest was now secured, she lowered herself to the floor.

"...Are we...uh...doing something kinky?" Phyllis guessed, a tiny bit weirded-out, yet undeniably intrigued by her initiative.

"Mm, you might say that," Veronica replied, caressing her collarbone. The next thing she did was trot behind her, climb up onto her desk and gingerly unclasp Phyllis' bra from the back, letting it drop to the floor. She subsequently returned to as well unfasten her suit trousers. Her expression intensified, but she was a bit powerless to stop her. There wasn't any point left for Veronica to hold back at this point. Once they were undone, she reached around the back, took hold of both Phyllis' slacks and panties, and zhoop!

Phyllis was instantly naked in front of her. She was quite startled, but certainly not turned off, not in the least.

"And, step out, please." Again, she obeyed Veronica, who collected up the garments. Her next stop was the shelves, where she moved some books to reveal dual sets of fuzzy velvet handcuffs. Returning to Phyllis' right, Veronica knelt on the floor beside her.

"Leg, s'ilvous plaît..." She proceeded to secure Phyllis' right ankle to the desk leg. She next crossed around and did the same with her left. Once she was done, she took a step back and smiled.

"Beautiful. Now, Phyllis, at this point, I feel I should ask you again...do you still trust me?"

She wasn't totally sure anymore. "...Why exactly do you keep asking?"

Veronica slipped her arms around her guest's sides and looked into her eyes, with an expression cleverly disguised as benevolence. "Well, because, if you still do..." she explained, her lips curling up into an impish smile—

"Then, I must be even more cunning than I thought."

Phyllis' eyes widened a bit, raising her brows.

"...Huh??"

"Well, either that, or you really are a trusting, naïve innocent. But it's okay, sweetheart; that's very endearing."

Eh...ruh-roh.

"...What do you mean, Veronica?"

"Phyllis, I have a confession to make..." Veronica began, starting to blush.

"...Remember that meter maid who stopped you at your car tonight?"

"Yeah?..."

"Well...you were right. You didn't go over the limit."

"I'm...sorry?"

"She's a friend of mine."

"What?"

"Yeah, we, uh...set the whole thing up."

"Wha—...you mean she's not a real meter maid?"

"Oh, no, she's definitely a real meter maid. We wouldn't have been able to pull this off otherwise. Y'know when I said I needed to go to the girls' room? I was in there a while, right? Well, while I was in there, I gave her a call. We like to keep an eye out for cuties who come into the bar, so we spotted you, and I told her to open the meter where you parked, and make it say 'expired.'"

"W—...what??"

"...Yyyyyyeah, so..." Veronica hesitated, feigning embarrassment, "...You're not crazy or anything. You did still have time on there."

"But, h—..." Phyllis tried to process this. "But-but...w—...why would you do that?"

"Well, so I could come to your rescue, get you out of the ticket, and earn your trust, of course!"

"So...you...deceived me...in order to gain my trust??"

Veronica nodded proudly. "Mm-hm! And as you can see..." She stroked one finger down Phyllis' side. "...It worked perfectly!"

"Bu—..." Phyllis reflexively struggled with the bonds, even though she knew she couldn't go anywhere. She was about to ask why Veronica'd think she wouldn't trust her, but she was beginning to figure that out. "S—...so what is this, you're just...kidnapping me?"

"Well...essentially...yeah, I suppose that's one way of putting it," cooed Veronica, stroking and fondling her way down her captive's midsection, and subtly petting her bush. "But, perhaps only temporarily."

"'Perhaps only temporarily'?"

"Right. Allow me to enlighten you as to what's gonna happen, Phyllis, dear," said Veronica, a sweet smirk playing about her face.

"We're gonna play a little game. It's fun; you'll like it." She held her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels, the sweet smirk on her lips graduating to a full grin.

"Wanna hear the rules?"

Phyllis' face was now growing scared and nervous. "Um...do I have a choice?"

Veronica chuckled. "That's a good point. No, not really you don't.

"Okay, so it's pretty simple," she explained. "It's a bet. Right now it's..." She checked the time. "...Exactly 11:00.

"Now, Phyllis, honey, here's the deal. I'm gonna start...teasing you. Y'know...'down there.' And, I'm gonna bet you...that I can get you to cum for me..." She paused for effect, peeking slyly down at Phyllis' finely groomed, barely damp pussy. It gave a small twitch at the saucy way Veronica was laying it all out, and especially the chirpy way she said, "cum."

"...And I mean really cum," Veronica stated cheerfully. "A full-fledged orgasm...by 12:00 straight up. That's the bet: that I can force you to cum by the stroke of midnight. Here..."

She moved her digital desk clock to the bookcases where they could clearly see the glowing numbers.

"But the twist is..." she went on, circling the desk to retrieve one particular item, "...I have to make you cum..."

Phyllis' exposed, moistening cunt was already working towards swelled arousal as Veronica ambled back and finished.

"...Using nothing but this."

She held up the prop she'd fetched: a long, stiff feather quill. Phyllis grew both stimulated and intimidated at the sight.

Veronica smiled, starting by tickling Phyllis' cheek, letting the feather blade glide down her face to her neck, and continue south.

"And, eh..." her hostess and captress went on, "As to the results...if I win—i.e., if I can successfully force you to cum with this feather, in the next fifty-nine minutes..." She leaned up to whisper in her victim's ear.

"I get to keep you, as my sex slave."

Phyllis abruptly whirled on her in a mixture of fright and intense arousal. Veronica's shady, malicious smile swelled her clit erect.

"Uh..." she said with a gulp, "And wh-what, um...what happens if, uh...?"

"I'm ever so glad you asked. If I can't make you cum by midnight with my little friend here..." continued Veronica, brandishing the feather at her, "...Or, if I have to use my hand, or mouth, or anything else to do it...

"Then you get to keep me as your sex slave."

Phyllis' heart starting pounding wildly through her chest. "...Really?" she asked, both a bit skeptic and rather fascinated.

"Well, if you see fit. Actually, Phyllis...if you win, love, you can have absolutely anything you want from me. Literally, anything your innocent heart desires. That, my lovely lady, is the bet," confirmed Veronica. She stood up on her chair again. "Is it a deal?"

Allowing her no time to say anything, Veronica clasped her right tied hand in the ceiling fixture, and shook it. "Oh, good!"

She hopped back down off the chair. Phyllis scowled at her with a "Come on, that's not fair" expression. But she doubted a mere feather held the power to coerce an entire orgasm out of her. Still, Veronica was grinning with satisfaction.