Do You Trust Me? (Lesbian Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phyllis, darling, seriously, slave or no slave, you're gonna love me!" insisted Veronica. "And you're gonna love it here with me! I'm telling you, even though you're my slave, you won't even notice it. I'm going to treat you like a queen! I'm gonna feed you, I'm gonna love you, I'm gonna give you a great home!"

"Th—...wh—...y—...that's insane!" Phyllis finally blurted. "That's ridiculous! I'm not a dog, Veronica, I'm a woman! I'm a grown human being! I have my own life!" she asserted. "I have a family! I already have my own home, and I have a job!"

"W—honey, calm down!" said Veronica. "It's okay! Your life doesn't have to stop just 'cause you're my sex slave. It's not like I'm never gonna let you see the sun again, for heaven's sake! I'll be more than happy to visit you at your place, and I'd love to meet your family. And we can go out and have fun together...as long as you're not foolish enough to try to run away from me. And I doubt that; you're a smart lady, I can tell. Really, Phyllis, honest to goodness, I promise you...this is gonna be the most fun you've ever had."

"But—" Phyllis sighed, pulling on the restraints. "All right, j—...okay, I won't run away, just, would you mind untying me, please??"

"Of course!" Veronica gladly obliged. "And you don't have to start being my slave right away; let's get a little sleep first."

"Veronica..." Phyllis muttered, shaking her now freed wrists, "This—...this seems pretty unrealistic. I mean, I...uh...I like you and all...I think you're a beautiful, lovely girl, but...well, even leaving the witch thing out of it for a sec...I don't even know you."

Veronica set her ankles free as well and hugged her. "It's okay, honey; we have plenty of time for that. You'll grow to love me, and I you. We'll have a wonderful, splendid life together. And, of course...the sex is gonna be way fucking hotter than you ever imagined."

"Mm...yeah, but, uh..." As good as her hug felt, Phyllis pushed herself out of it just enough to look at her face to face. "Supposing that...like...doesn't happen? I mean...what if I don't end up loving you?"

As Veronica gazed at her, her expression didn't change, but she did notice the lights dim again. She let out a gasp.

"Don't worry, my pretty. You will."

Phyllis got the message. It was a pretty effective conviction that her love for Veronica would manifest its presence one way or another. They held hands and kissed. She had to admit, Veronica was an unbelievable kisser, and she loved the way their breasts pressed up together as they embraced. Well, maybe this didn't seem quite as insane as it did five minutes ago, but...

"What about my job?"

"No big deal. Tell me how to get in touch with them, and I'll persuade them to give you a nice, long vacation.

"Now then..." Veronica said, holding Phyllis tenderly, being gentle after what she'd just put her through. "Phyllis, dear...your owner would like to take you to bed and fall asleep peacefully in your arms...will you come?" She started leading her out by the hand.

Given all they'd just done together, Phyllis Dixon didn't see cause for shock in that suggestion. And she could undoubtedly use the rest. This evening had really taken it out of her, on several levels. Well, it looked as though she had found someone who knew how to challenge her. Talk about being challenged indeed, she thought. Looking back at the encounter inside LesBeers and circumstances surrounding it, versus all that had just happened here in Veronica's home, Phyllis could now clearly see why she'd been intimidated going there in the first place. She was sure not every girl who hung out at LesBeers was a genuine Wiccan sorceress, but...the fact that the one and only chick she'd met there was, did not help convince her. Perhaps fate misunderstood her. When she'd thought she wanted a woman to challenge her, this was not exactly what she had in mind. She looked troubled still, Veronica noted.

"Honey?...What's wrong?"

"Veronica...I'm...I'm just not sure I feel too good about this whole thing."

Her eyes softened once again with sympathy. She returned to Phyllis and gave her another comforting, affectionate hug. "Aw, honey...you just need some sleep. You'll feel better in the morning. I promise." She continued to lead her towards the bedroom.

"But, Veronica...a—...um...are you sure about this?"

Her new owner turned slowly back around.

"Why, but of course, Phyllis..." she whispered, batting her limpid, feminine, red eyes...

"...Don't you trust me?"