Do You Want A Blow Job?

Story Info
Submissive husband asks for a blow job.
3.8k words
3.19
132.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a cuckold story in which a loving, dominant wife humiliates, cuckolds and canes her submissive husband. If this is your kink then welcome. If not, then I suggest you read no further.

Thanks to Nick Nice for editorial feedback. Credit to him for his suggestions. The flaws are all mine!

*******

Cathy, my wife, looked absolutely gorgeous. She was sat naked on the stool by the bath waiting for it to fill. Tall and slender, with silky, amber coloured skin. Long, runner's legs on an amazing, tight arse. A beautiful face with a petit, upturned nose. Lovely, defined cheek bones under sharp, sparkling eyes.

As the bath topped up she leaned over to turn off the taps. I stared at her big, brown tits, hanging off her slender, girlish frame, bobbing and shaking like a jelly as she turned the tap. She was every man's dream.

I had been working abroad for two months and had only gotten off the 'plane back this morning. I'd dreamed about her daily while I wanked, morning and evening, and now here she was, naked and smiling, chatting away. My cock was rock hard, jutting out before me while I played with it gently.

Animated and excited, she was telling me about her latest boyfriend she had started seeing while I was away, a married cop who had hit on her at a fancy dress party, and who now came round every two days or so for wild, kinky sex with her.

She recounted what had happened the last time he came round.

"It was only yesterday evening," she said. "He knew you would be coming back today, so I guess he wanted to make the most of it. I was wearing my small, black dress. Well, actually, it's tiny, quite obscene really. It only just covers my pussy, except that it's completely see thru anyway. WIth grey panels down the side. Oh yes, and I wore my red high heels. The ones you really like."

"Were you wearing any undies?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"A bra?" I asked.

"No," she said. "He likes easy access, so I never wear a bra or undies when he's coming round -- then he gets straight to the point -- he's all over me as soon as he walks in."

"Noooo," I groaned as I wanked my cock, "You never go bra-less for me -- you always refuse when I ask you not to wear a bra -- you say your tits sag. How come they don't sag for him?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "I don't wear a bra for him, so deal with it, ok?"

"So anyway," she said, ignoring and overriding my protests, "he comes in and sees me and says 'Wow!' and he's immediately all over me. He started snogging me in the garage before we even got into the house, and started to finger me in the garage too. Very hot," she said.

"How did he come to start snogging you and fingering you in the garage?" I asked, "Why didn't you wait until you got into the house?"

"He just grabbed me and started snogging me as soon as he saw me," she replied, smiling, "and he shoved his finger right up my cunt, just like that."

"Were you wet?" I asked, "when he started fingering you?"

"Yeah!" she said, "I was soaking. I always am when he walks in. I could feel my pussy dripping. He even commented on it -- he said he loves how wet I am for him."

"We came into the family room and he pushed me over the sofa, lifted my dress and licked my arse. I love the way he licks my arse," she said.

Until him, her arse had been strictly my preserve -- I was the only one ever to have licked her there -- I did it as a sign of my submission -- I loved pushing my tongue deep into her arse and licking it until it was clean. Now he was invading that space too. Not satisfied that he got to fuck my wife in all three holes, which I never did, now he was licking her arse as well. There was nothing left that was exclusively mine.

"He sat me down on the sofa," she continued, and shoved his fingers into my cunt. Then he started to put his fist in. He was saying 'You like it dirty, eh? You want it really dirty?' and I was saying 'Yeah'".

"He put his fist in?" I asked, "What? Like his whole fist in your cunt?"

"Yeah!" she replied excitedly. "He put lube on his hand and started shoving the whole thing, his whole fist, into my cunt, saying 'You like it dirty? You really love it dirty don't you?' He was making me say I love it while he shoved his fist into me."

"Fuck!" I responded, "Fucking hell! Did he get it all in?" I asked.

"Nearly," she said, "Most of it, but not quite all of it. Then, while he was doing that, shoving his fist in, I was playing with my clit -- fingering it. I actually came while he was doing it. That was good... " she said, as the memory flooded back.

"Did he tell you to play with yourself? I asked, "or did you just decide to?"

"I just decided," she replied. My legs were spread while he fisted me, so I went for it. God it was horny!"

"Then he got me up and said 'I'm going to fuck you in the arse,' and he shoved his cock right into my arse."

"'When was the last time you were fucked in the arse?' he asked as he shoved it in. 'When you last fucked it' I replied as he was screwing me. 'When before that?' he asked. 'Oh, years ago', I replied, 'I can't even remember the last time.'

"'Good,' he said, and he really rammed his cock in.

"He was checking," I said to her as I wanked myself, "to see if I fuck your arse. He wanted to know if he's the only one who gets to fuck your arse. He must have been very pleased when you confirmed that I don't get it. He must love that!"

"You reckon?" she asked. "I guess so," she said. "I don't get you guys."

"'You like it dirty,' he kept saying as he fucked me," she continued. "'I want to stick things in you. You should buy some cucumbers or bananas for me to shove in your cunt and arse next time I come. What do you want?' he asked me."

"I said to him 'I like all holes filled -- a cock in my arse, fruit in my pussy and your fingers in my mouth.'"

"He said 'You like to be stuffed? Your pussy, mouth and arse filled? That sounds like more than one cock to me.' he said, 'Do you want a gang bang?'

"I said 'Yes! A gang bang. What would you be doing in the gang bang?' I asked him."

"He said 'I'd be watching while you get fucked.'"

"Fuck!" I said, "I wonder if he's got anyone in mind for a gang bang..."

"I wonder," she said, "I don't know." She continued her tale.

"He stopped fucking my arse and kneeled on the sofa himself, bent down facing the wall, and told me to lick his his arse."

"No way!" I said, "He didn't! What did you do?" I didn't believe for a minute that she would lick his arse. She'd NEVER done that to me in all the years of our relationship. Of course, I'd never asked... His arse would be dirty, she could not have licked it!

"I licked it!" She said, "He reached back with his hands, pulled his arse cheeks apart and told me to lick it. I did. I shoved my tongue in as far as I could" she told me. "It was quite nice actually. I can see why you like doing that to me."

This I could not imagine. I could not contemplate her licking my arse, let alone me holding it open for her to do so, no way! I was dumbstruck. Awed at the enormity of it.

"After I'd licked his arse he stood up again and rammed his cock back in my arse. He didn't use my cunt at all yesterday, just my mouth and my arse. I think he feels that he cums too soon when he fucks my cunt, so he avoids it."

"While still screwing me he said 'I'm gonna cum on your face and in your mouth, and I want you to let it dribble out your mouth, down and all over your tits.'"

"So I knelt down in front of him," she continued, "and I rubbed and played with my tits while he wanked over me and came in my mouth and all over my face. Some of it went in my eyes." She reached up and rubbed her eyes as if his sperm was still in them even now.

I could not remember ever cumming on her face.

"I swirled it round my mouth and pushed it out so it dribbled all over my tits like he said. I rubbed it over my tits and looked up at him. He was smiling down at me, and watching. He loves seeing his cum cumming on my face. He rubbed the end of his cock in the cum, spreading it round my face."

"He got some tissue and cleaned me up. He always wipes me clean after he cums all over me," she said.

"After he pulled his trousers up he said that that was really horny, and then he left. So now I've got to buy some cucumbers and stuff for when he next comes round." She was all action and efficiency again, the memory of yesterday put to the back of her mind as she already planned for the next time.

"Pulled his trousers up?" I asked, still in the event, wanting more details. Wanting all the details. "He hadn't taken them off?"

"No," she explained, "he never takes his clothes off, he just takes his cock out. Well, usually I take it out, or sometimes I drop his pants, but he never takes them off. I was completely naked. I always get naked" she said.

I played with my cock as she talked. The story excited me no end. The fact that this lucky bastard got to shove his cock in all three holes, and then choose where to cum was more than I could take. Seeing her naked now and imaging him using that lovely body as he wanted was driving me nuts. All I wanted was to feel her tiny, delicate hand wrapped round my cock.

"Play with me," I asked hopefully as I moved my cock near her face, jutting it out in front of her bravely, "you look so hot. You are so hot. So horny. Please, I want to feel your hands on me."

She doesn't normally touch my cock, and I expected her to refuse, but I guess because we'd been apart for so long, and she had missed me, she laughed and reached out for my cock wanking it slowly three or four times while she smiled up at me. I was delirious with pleasure. The feeling was just devine, and the sight of her hand on my cock was just to die for.

"You want me to wank your wimp cock," she said as she smiled. She reached out with her other hand and cupped my balls. Fuck that felt great!

"Why would I want to wank your wimp cock?" she asked, stroking me just a few more times, her long, brown, bird like arms moving slowly and gracefully as she drove me mad. I thrust my cock back and forth in her hands in a fucking motion, overcome by the pleasure of seeing her naked and feeling her lovely feminine hand on my cock. I was in heaven.

"I'm not wanking your wimp cock," she said, pushing it away and laughing. "If you want to wank, you've got to do that yourself, and not in front of me." She smiled up at me, a sparkle in her eyes. She was gorgeous.

"Put it in your mouth, please sweetie," I begged respectfully as I stroked it gently in front of her, "I want to feel it in your mouth, please, like you did for him."

"No fucking way," she replied, turning her face away from my cock "I am not putting that in my mouth. If I want to suck a cock, I'll suck John's, a real mans. Certainly not yours. You must be dreaming. You know I don't suck your cock."

"Please," I begged pathetically, "I'll do anything you want. You don't have to make me cum, just put it in, just for a little," I begged her.

"Tell you what," she said, "how long do you want me to suck it for?" She asked, "In seconds? How long?"

"Not long," I said, "just a few. 45 seconds?" I pushed the boat out bit. This looked promising. Sounded like she might actually do it. She must have missed me even more than I thought while I was away. I looked at her hopefully, my mouth hanging open, my hand on my cock, the thought of those delicate lips and that warm, soft mouth wrapped round my cock. I was trembling with excitement, wanking gently while I waited to hear from her.

"Tell you what we'll do," she said, "I'll swap a blow job for strokes of the cane. I'll give you 45 strokes, that's one stroke for each second of the blow job you want. Then, after you've had the first 45, you can decide if you still want a blow job and for how long.

If you decide that you still want one, you can confirm how long you want it for; you can decide on more or less than the 45 seconds based on how well you take the first set of strokes. Then, I'll give you one stroke for each second that you want the blow job, ok? Then after I've caned you, I'll give you the blow job. "How's that?" she asked.

"And just to be totally fair, you can call it off at any time. Just ask me to stop caning you, and I'll stop, and there'll be no blow job, ok?" She asked.

She reached out and rubbed my cock as she spoke, liking and contemplating the plan she'd come up with, but letting go of me before I could experience any real pleasure from her touch.

"If after the first 45 strokes you decide you can't take any more, then you don't have to. You can just chose not to have the blow job, and it all ends there. Easy. What do you think? Sounds reasonable to me."

"But that's not fair," I said, "You suck his cock all the time, why not mine?"

She looked at me, the smile on her beautiful face fading. "Richard," she said, "do I suck your cock?"

"No," I answered a little dejected, "No, you don't."

"Exactly," she said, "of course I don't. And you need to deal with it. Stop asking, and stop thinking about it. You've just earned 12 strokes of the cane for questioning that, ok? So, you are now going to get 12 punishment strokes anyway. Now, do you want to try for the blow job or not? If you do, then I'll give you the 45 strokes now as well As your punishment."

This was great, I thought sardonically. I was only just off the 'plane after two months away, and instead of sucking my cock as she did John's, she was going to cane me.

I couldn't understand it. She sucked his cock every time she saw him. She loved doing it, couldn't get enough of it By all accounts. She dived on his cock as soon as he walked in. And he always came in her mouth. All I wanted was for her to suck me, I didn't even expect to cum in her mouth, so why didn't she want to suck me?

Of course I didn't really expect her to suck me. She never did. Actually, I couldn't really imagine her doing anything as dirty as putting my cock in her mouth.

It had been at least ten years since I'd had my cock in her mouth, and I still craved it. I'd dreamed about every day for the two months I'd been away, the fantasy of it happening all the more real when I was away because she wasn't there to turn me down as she was doing now.

All the stories of her sucking John's cock while I was away had made it even worse. The thought of that beautiful mouth wrapped round my cock was all consuming. "I'll do it," I said, "I'll take the strokes."

"Good man!" she said, smiling, back to her normal, happy self. "This is going to be great," she said, jumping up from the side of the bath, her lovely, big tits bouncing as he did so. "Prepare yourself," she said, "let's do it now!"

I went to our dressing room and took out the ropes and leather cuffs we used, and the cane. The cane was a cut off, graphite-shafted golf club. It was the only cane we'd managed to keep for years that didn't break when she used it. She loved the feel of it in her hands, and the supple leather grip made it easy to hold and wield.

I laid it on the four poster bed we had and prepared myself, strapping my legs to the bottom of the bed, locking one wrist to the top post, and leaving the final rope and cuff at the last corner for her to lock into place. She did so, capturing me spread eagle on the bed, now completely at her mercy. She picked up the cane, tapping it in her hand, her tits swinging as she turned.

"Right," she said as she softly drew lines on my arse with the tip of the cane, "I've missed this arse while you've been away. Welcome back," she said, the lines she drew cross crossing absent mindedly while she looked down on me.

"First we better deal with the punishment. That's 12 strokes for suggesting that I suck your cock. I really should give you more, but perhaps you've just forgotten how to behave properly while you were away, so I'll just give you 12. You know I don't suck your cock. You should accept that. You must accept it. I-do-not-suck-your-cock. Yuk! Why would I? After each stroke I want you to say 'Thank you mistress, you do not suck my wimp cock', ok?" she asked.

"Yes mistress. Thank you mistress," I said in response.

It was quiet as she stepped back, aimed carefully, and brought the cane right round in a sweeping arc to land crashing with all her girlish might into the padding of my arse. 'Crack!' it landed. "One!" she counted triumphantly, "I want you to count them as well," she said as she looked down at me.

The fingers of her left hand started to toy with her clit as she spoke, the juices from her excitement glistening against the lips of her shiny, chocolate coloured pussy in the bright, morning light.

My body jerked spasmodically as the cane cut into me. Obviously she hadn't caned me since the evening I'd flown out, and I'd forgotten the extreme agony, the pain.

The cane was a viscous, whippy thing. Her constant gym sessions made her arms strong and her timing good. There was fire in my arse as I thrust my cock down into the bed in a dreadful parody of the sex act, to try to drive away from the pain the cane caused as it fell.

"One!" I grunted. "Thank you mistress. You should not suck my wimp cock."

My arse was tense. My arms and legs pulled on the ropes that held me fast to the big, strong bed. I was completely helpless. Totally at her mercy.

"Good," she said, "Now we're getting somewhere." Her left hand continued to flick at her clit.

She lined up and raised the cane again, bringing it down in another terrible, cutting arc. It bit into my arse, right next to and parallel to the mark left by the first stroke. She grunted with the effort, clearly putting everything she had into it.

"Two," I groaned as I thrust down again, "Thank you mistress. You must not suck my wimp cock."

"That's right," she said. "You've got to learn to accept that. I don't suck your submissive cock. Just because I suck John's, and other guys who I choose, does not mean I will ever suck yours, ok?" she asked. "I do not want you to ask or even talk about me sucking your cock ever again," she said, "do not even think about it in your head."

"Yes mistress," I replied.

The third stroke cut in next to the second, and my arse lit up a little more. Nine strokes later and we were done with the punishment. My arse was truly on fire now, tears dropping silently from my tight shut eyes, my arms and legs locked against the tension of the ropes that held me in place.

"Good," she said again, the juice now dripping from her cunt as she gently diddled it. "Well, that sorts that out nicely, doesn't it?" she asked. "Any confusion left now about whether I suck your cock or not?"

"No mistress," I sobbed, panting with agony. "You don't suck my worthless cock mistress," I said.

"That's right," she said, "I don't. And don't you forget it. Just because I suck John. I do not suck you. Ever. Period."

"Thank you mistress," I said, my arse throbbing, hoping to placate her and avoid further agony.

She was covered in a light sheen, her naked, ebony skin shining with a light sweat.

"Now," she said, "for a possible exception to the rule. Because I'm inviting you, you can chose, do you still want to try for the blow job? You have the choice; take 45 strokes of the cane now, then, if you feel you are up for it, you can choose to have a blow job for up to 45 seconds, but first you get that number of strokes as well. Want to try it?" She asked.

She leaned over and rubbed my arse with her tiny hand, feeling the rising welts caused by the caning She had just administered. Her little fingers rubbing close to my arse hole. She pushed gently against my hole as she rubbed, not enough to push her finger into me, but just enough for me to feel the promise of what might have been if she had chosen to.

"What's it to be?" she asked, "try for the blow job or not?"