Do You Want To Know A Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you ever tell me that you knew about those pictures when we met, or at least at some point over the years, Bill?" asked Paula.

"I was afraid you would think I was a creep or a stalker, and I guess, technically, I was. Once I found you, and found out that as great as your body was, your personality and brains were even better, and I couldn't risk losing you. I've been afraid that someday you'd find out that I had spent eight months looking for you at Penn State and think I was a weirdo," I confessed. "I just love you so much, Paula."

"Didn't you take an awful chance showing those pictures to the girls, Bill? Did you realize that you could have made them hate me?" questioned Paula.

"No, that never crossed my mind. I made certain I was there when they looked at them. I knew they would never hate you. I also believed they would study my reaction to the photos and use that as their guide. Your girls could never hate you and it's beyond my ability, or anyone else's to make that happen. Their reaction was what you saw. They have a hot mother and I have a cool wife!"

"I'm going to enjoy listening to you tell the girls the rest of the story tonight, Bill," stated Paula matter-of-factly. "They know my secret and now you'll tell them yours, so you won't 'live in fear' any longer. They'll know that if I hadn't posed for those photos, we never would have met. I just hope you don't creep them out!"

12