Do You Want to Live Forever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear sweet Elysia, you are doing so very well and I am most pleased, you have enjoyed some of the pleasures that I can show you, but a mere bagatelle, there is much more for you to experience but I now need to have my own satisfaction of you. Please come to me and open my slax, my cock is aching for your touch."

He stood at the side of the bed and I sat on the edge before him. Timidly I reached forward and released his fine specimen of manhood from its confining prison. I went eagerly to take it into my mouth for I knew that this was what he expected of me, but to my surprise, he stopped me.

"No my child, first you must hold it in your small hands, feel its strength and firmness and the silkiness of the skin, get to know its different textures and those spots that are most sensitive, enjoy its size, don't be afraid of it. Get to know my cock as well as you know your own pussy."

My Master used words that although not alien to me, I had read them and others over and over in books while playing with myself, words that had never been uttered by me in any context. I found that the words excited me when spoken, and looking up saw him smiling down at me. He knew the effect that he was having on me, after all was said and done, one can pack a lot of experience into seven hundred years.

"Yes Master, I understand, and understand also that you will be my guide in all things and my protector."

Having said that I took his ball sac gently into my hand, cupping it as though they made from glass, feeling the weight and the texture of the skin. I knew that this was where my Master's cumm would come from and wanted to do nothing that would endanger the delicate mechanism. I then reached for his cock, so thick and long, I could feel heat coming from it and as I took it into my hand felt it twitch. Of course, I had only one other to measure it by, but it did seem very large and magnificent in the extreme with its dark purple crown. As instructed, I noted the different textures while gently stroking its pulsing length.

Moving forwards I licked at the purple head, a bead of something oozed out and I licked it off, surprised at its sweetness. I liked the smell and taste of him and realised that his aroma was the same one that I had picked up on, on the way here, his manliness, it was powerfully captivating. I licked again at the slit in the top and rather roughly manhandled this beautiful appendage.

"I am sorry Master; I had not meant to be so rough."

My Master chuckled deeply to himself, a rich baritone, and said, "Nirvana my child you are indeed a natural beauty. Now little one take my cock into your gorgeous mouth, take it deeply my Elysia."

"Yes Master," I replied, pleased that I had not hurt him. As my lips surrounded what was to me a very big cock, I noticed him smiling down at me, there seemed to be pride in his eyes, certainly pleasure and perhaps something else, could I perhaps see love there! I began to take his length into my mouth, sucking as I did so, this was the first time that I had ever done anything like this but knew what to do from the many books that I had read. The Master actually grew some more in my mouth, something I had not really been aware of but this took nothing away from my commitment to the ministrations I was giving to this beautiful piece of flesh. I wanted to do this for him, and not even an earthquake would stop me paying him for the wonderful service he gave to me earlier. All in all it had been a day of wonderful experiences, and I was so pleased that of all the women in the world he had chosen me.

I noticed that his breathing had become ragged and shallow, his fingers entwined in my hair and his movements in my mouth faster, I knew that he was about to cumm and it pleased me. He did cumm, with great force, a powerful jet hitting the back of my throat, his eyes were closed and he was moaning.

Jet after jet of his deliciously sweet cumm powered into me until he was completely spent and as his cock softened in my mouth I licked at it to make sure that it was clean before it left me.

The Master moved back from me, stroking my hair and smiling, he could see that I had indeed swallowed every drop of his delicious seed. "I am pleased with you sweet Elysia, but there are questions that I must ask you before we proceed beyond this point."

I dropped to my knees before him and lowering my head said, "Yes Master," and kissed his leather boots again.

"My child why is it that you do this for me now? Why do you get on your knees before me after our giving and receiving pleasure? I did not instruct you to do this, did I!"

"No Master, you did not ask it of me, but it is my wish to pay you this homage. I need to be sure that I have pleased you in every way that I can and that you are indeed pleased with your Elysia." I spoke these words without lifting my head, so that he would know that my desire was to serve him if he so wished.

"Do you do this because your life is at risk if I am not satisfied with you child?"

"My Master I would rather face that final end knowing that I have pleased you than to stay here knowing that I have not." I replied meekly.

"Then my child you have answered all of my questions but one, I must ask you this question that alone will determine your future. Do you wish to live?"

"Yes Master, but only if I can be here with you, to serve you in all things, in every way that you desire of me. Please do not let me taste of these pleasures and then send me back to the domesticity which has held me prisoner for so long."

"My sweet child there is a price to pay for living. If you wish to die then I will take your last blood from you now. If you wish to live then the only way this can be achieved is for you to take of me, be warned little Elysia, in doing this you will become the same as I, a creature of the night, a Vampira, there is no way back."

"My Lord it would honour me greatly if I were able to join with you for even the shortest time."

"Then my child, if this is what you truly want, come to me, bare your neck so that I may take what blood is left in you."

I rose from the floor with all the grace I could muster and moving my head to one side bared my neck for my Lord, I so wanted to become one with him.

"Elysia this is your last chance, for after this has been done there is no going back."

"I understand my Lord; I would take whatever is needed to be with you and to please you. I want to live forever."

"Yes my sweet Elysia, it does please me, and you shall live forever, as my Princess."

He looked lovingly into my eyes baring his fangs, a most awesome sight, and then I felt those same fangs rip through my skin and pierce the jugular vein. As the life slowly ebbed from me, I felt the most wonderful sensation of being loved, a mist clouded my eyes and my mind became fuzzy as I felt the crimson blood draining away as my life as I had known it ebbed away along with it.

Vaguely my Masters voice came to me through the veil of death. "Drink from me my Elysia, drink from me, time is running out for you, you must hurry and take from me." I struggled to drink, I could taste his royal blood on my lips, he had ripped into his own vein for me and now it pumped into my mouth. I struggled to swallow, and gradually it became easier, I began to grow stronger and with it came a revelation.

My Master had been watching me for some time, had chosen me long ago to become his Princess and the love he felt for me flowed into me and brought me back to him. Greedily I sucked, my strength growing by the second and my heart overflowing with love for this most wonderful of Masters.

Suddenly and without warning, he pulled his arm away from me.

"Stop now my Elysia, my Princess and my love, now you must sleep. I shall come to you after sunset, there is much for you to learn and you will be ravenous for your first meal."

He carried me to the bed and as I drifted off into a blood induced sleep, he whispered into my ear, "now my sweet princess we are united for all eternity."

12