Do You Want To Play?

Story Info
An interesting experience in a hotel with a married couple.
2.4k words
4.03
28.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar was quiet. I had expected here to be a few more hotel residents taking advantage of the cool breeze in relief from the unusually close evening. I sat with a cold glass of wine at a small round table near the edge of the terrace and watched the light disappear. The change from light to dark coming so very suddenly despite my watching.

She caught my eye just as I noticed the darkness. There was something unusual about the way that she held my gaze, she really looked me in the eye. A hint of a smile but i couldn't tell whether it was dismissive, bored or just friendly. She was with a man of a similar age and he was talking right into her ear as he gestured to emphasise his point. There was something about that smile. There was something about the eye contact that kept me returning my gaze towards her. And she knew. And as my look returned more frequently so the curve of her smile became more pronounced. He was talking in her ear again, I could not see his face. She laughed. I looked away and tried to not look back. That was when it happened. She adjusted her position, turning to the right to directly face me, her back now to her companion. I sensed the mood change straight away, it was partly aggressive and definitely a purposeful adjustment but I could not help myself but meet her eyes again.

That look. I've rarely seen any sight so instantly exciting and dangerous as the way she looked at me. Right at me, with her snarl of a smile threatening to break into a full beam. I saw right into her eyes and could not turn away. She slowly, very deliberately her left leg open and the, staring right at me she moved her right leg away and open. I could feel her daring me from across the terrace to lower my gaze.

I held her eye, I could not do anything other. Blood rushing through my head and a wave of adrenalin like a cheap upper making my body feel light and my legs numb. I was lost, I had to look, I did, a flash nothing more a quick brief glimpse of white thigh and a darker middle. No detail, just a glimpse and a challenge met I returned my look to her eyes. They held my gaze and there was a brief, very brief flick of the head. Was it an acknowledgement, a come on or completely in my imagination. What do you do in such a situation. It's not normal. I wasn't brave enough to respond, surely I had imagined the gesture.

The woman's companion was still speaking in her ear from behind her. He had no interest in looking at me but was fully aware of her change of position. He rested a hand on her waist and gently pushed her away, pushed her up and away and towards me, she was walking towards me. Slowly and without taking her eyes from me she was walking towards me. I had lost sight of her companion behind her now but I was confused, surely he had pushed her my way. He had instigated her crossing the terrace and I was frozen unsure what to do or say.

"Hello." Just hello and she sat down at my table. Still between her companion and me. She leaned forward, her blouse was loose and I could sense her breasts move against the fabric as she leaned in towards me and in a soft friendly voice said "would you like to play?"

A million thoughts ran through my head and I was instantly as hard as I can remember being. I knew exactly what she meant by play and I knew that it was him who had picked me. I must have nodded or given some sort of acknowledgement because she then put her hand on my knee as she looked up at me.

"We're in room 314" and then "you'll get a much better view from there. We really would love to play."

She smiled, a friendly smile and stood up straight. She hesitated a second, glanced over her right shoulder to her companion, pouted a kiss and walked on past me off the terrace towards the hotel.

I looked back to her companion. I could see him clearly now. He was dressed is a sharp black suit cross legged, hand on chin as if studying the brief liaison as you would watch a child play. He then raised an eyebrow and inclined his head, as if asking the question again, himself. I glanced back to the woman and saw her approaching the lift to the rooms, she ran a hand through her short dark hair but she did not look back.

I was in turmoil, lost for clarity of thought but as I turned back he was almost upon me, walking slowly but definitely past my table. he did not stop but simply looked at me and said "My wife is beautiful, I love to watch her face when she comes. Come and see for yourself"

What could I do but follow.

The room was large, and a large king size double bed dominated the space. there was a large TV facing the bed but the main feature of the room were two large windows overlooking the gardens below, each with a leather armchair and an occasional table in between. As I tentatively closed the door he looked up at me, he was sitting in the armchair near the foot of the bed and he looked relaxed. He crossed his legs, pulled at the knew of his trousers and took a sip from the large wine glass he held in his left hand.

She was stood on the opposite side of the bed to me, near the pillows with her left hand on her hips and one foot slightly in front of the other almost as a model poses on a catwalk. It seemed as if she were waiting. She was looking right at me. It was obvious to me now that she was a little younger that he was, late 30's, or early 40's with a slim attractive figure, long legs and full breasts. She wore a high length black skirt and black blouse that was just slightly tight around her breasts. I could easily see he swell and the nipples pushed very slightly against the fabric.

She turned to look at him. "Do I have permission to play? I would very much like to perform for you." He nodded. "I expect nothing less my love. show me how much you love me." I edged towards the bed not sure of what was expected of me. not sure whether I was supposed to take any physical part in this intimate exchange. I had heard of couples that liked to be watched but this seemed different, I got the feeling that it would be him doing the watching and I would be taking amore active role. But I sensed I should hold back until I could take my cue from him,. I was learning my part as I was sure he wanted me to.

"But play nicely and follow my rules." This he said as he turned to me. I now understood that If I was to fuck his wife it would be at his direction.

"Onto the bed" he said to her. "Show him."

She knelt at the edge and the slowly crawls towards the middle, her head down, not looking towards me but down into the bed, she stopped turned her head upward towards the pillows and moved her legs so she was now on all fours in he middle of the bed. She gently lays her head on the covers facing me and smiles. She watches me as she moves both her hands to the waistband of her skirt and in one movement moved it down to her knees. A second movement and she had kicked the skirt off of her legs and she was naked from he waist down. She slowly returned her elbows in front of her and stretched her arms out together, lowering her head, moving her knees apart and her shoulders down which had the effect of raising her ass as if in offering.

I moved round the bed to take in he sight of her perfectly formed ass checks framing her puckered ass hole. Her pussy hung invitingly below, a hint of hair on her mound but otherwise smooth and inviting and open and full.

I knelt, taking in the sight, I turned my head towards him to silently ask permission, he nodded and I returned my gaze. I dare not touch, I leaned forward, just my tongue, and slowly took my first taste of her. My first taste and he first sense of the essence of her as I slowly move my tongue towards he clit, slowly moved up the length of her labia and into her and realised just how excited she was as I drank her in. A thick, heavily scented essence on my tongue and I pushed on further into her. I moved my hands to cup her ass and gently ease them open. I wanted to bury myself in her and as my gently movements became more rapid and more urgent she started to move back onto me in rhythm to my movement. I stroked her back, the curve of her lower back and the smoothness of the start of her shoulder blades. I slid my hand underneath, felt the swell of her breast, the nipples as hard as my cock.

I knew what I wanted next. I gradually moved up my tongue hard on her perenium and towards her puckered ass hole. I feel the texture against my tongue, the subtle change in flavour as I pushed against her hole, she pushed back, her ass hole eases open against the pressure of my tongue and she gasps as my tongue enters her ass. I move it in and out and then all around, lapping at her, my movement becoming more urgent and I think I am going to come without even getting out of my jeans. my cock is weeping with pre-come. The sounds coming from her were becoming more urgent, I moved back to the heavy labia below with increasing passion.

"I want you to suck his cock."

I was loath to stop but she obeyed him straight away kneeling up and turning to me. She looks at me, moves her hair out of her eyes and reaches for my belt. She reaches in and I feel the cool air, my cock moist and glistening with pre-come. I kicked my trousers and she took the tip into her month, cupping my balls with her right hand she he moved her tongue down the shaft and round. I watch her. Her eyes now on him, looking into his face as she makes a show of slowly tonguing round the head of my cock. She takes it slowly but I can hold on no longer and my come shoots half in her mouth and half across her cheek. She lifts her head and smiles at him.

I remained hard, I was so excited by this woman, this man and their strange games. She rolls onto her back, raises her legs in the air and guided me slowly towards her pussy as she looks across at him. I enter her for the first time and begin to move.

I looked up to see that he had his cock in his hand and is masturbating as he watches me fuck his wife and as she began to come he moved closer to her, watching her as she closed her eyes and lost herself in her orgasm, shaking hard and grasping the bed clothes.

As she stopped and came to a rest she opened her eyes and he kissed her mouth.

20 minutes later and my cock feels a foot long and half a mile wide as it is buried to my stomach in her ass. She is on all fours and has to push back hard on my thrust for me to penetrate. Her anal muscles are gradually relaxing to accommodate me and we begin to get a regular rhythmn with her thrusts meeting mine. i've come twice and feel like i can't come again so I know that i am gong to be able to maintain his for a while and want to enjoy it. She is becoming much more vocal now moaning to herself "he's fucking my ass. I love it in my ass. Don't stop" She looks up at him. He is now standing at he edge of the bed and is also naked. He has his cock in his hand. And he is watching my cock enter her ass as he moves his hand across the head of his cock. He is still holding back but is becoming more active.

She reaches round with her hand and is frigging her clit hard.she reaches for my balls and is becoming more aggressive with her movements. She snatches at my balls and my cock jerks, I groan. She is working her clit again and I can feel her anal muscles starting to clench, she moves hard and really fast smashing against me, she is losing herself in the sensations, I can feel her hand against her pussy, mashing it hard, he eyes closed and her ass swallowing my cock she comes hard and hard again as we collapse down onto the covers. I am still inside her but she is no longer on all fours. We continue to move more slowly now and slow to a stop

I slowly pull out of her, my cock twitches as the blood surges through and I grab it, pull twice, and come across her back in a large urgent spurt.

He come too, in her hair and across her shoulder, our come united in it's worship.

I never kissed her. I really wanted to kiss her.

I spent the next three nights hanging out in the hotel bar for a glimpse of them both hoping to repeat e experience. My dreams have not been Thelma essence and I repeatedly masturbate to the thought of her eyes, her hand in her hair and the line "do you want to play?"