Do You Want To Play A Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Okay, that should hold me for a while," she said as she pulled her head back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel deprived if you want more."

"I thought you might want this," she replied, leaning forward until his cock disappeared between her breasts, "You've been trying to tit fuck me all night, so I thought I would indulge you."

Carl reached out and grabbed the end of the belt that was still wrapped around her neck, pulling her body down to his. He stopped her the moment he felt her erect nipples press into his skin. She pressed her breasts together, wrapping his cock in her firm tits.

"Oh, oh, yes," he moaned as his well lubricated erection slipped between her ample boobs. It wasn't just having her tits wrapped around his rigid shaft that felt good; it was the way his balls slid against the smooth skin of her abdomen.

"Don't get carried away, I want you to come in me, not on me," she chided. There was no doubt he was enjoying it more than she was, but dragging her swollen nipples across his skin was nothing to complain about. When she saw him start to grimace it meant time to move on. Yanking the belt out of his hand she threw it over her shoulder.

"I think you've had enough of my tits," she said as she sat up and slid her finger into her cleavage. When she pulled her hand out a sticky string of precum followed. "In fact you might need a little break," she said, then pirouetted on one knee and straddled him again. This time she was facing his feet.

Reverse cowgirl wasn't his favorite position, he preferred her to be close enough for him to touch her breasts, or at least watch her play with them. The silver lining was the view, it was fantastic. She was leaning down enough for her tits to but against his shins, and her thighs were spread just enough for the plump pink lips of her vagina to be seen; they glistened with the signs of her arousal, then disappeared as she sat up. Now he found his eyes drawn to her nicely rounded ass. A bit of movement caught his eye and he realized she was playing with her tits.

"That's not fair, you can't grab your boobs and not let me watch," he protested.

"I do what I want," she replied, tugging on her nipples and sliding her labia along his rigid shaft. There was zero chance she would fuck him like this, seeing his face as she rode his cock was part of the fun.

"I'm pretty sure this is some kind of abuse," he replied.

As she started to turn around, she smiled and said, "I'm only doing this because I need help with calculus next week."

"Anything...." He replied. She had finished turning around and was once again straddling him, but this time he could see her tits and her face.

"Right now I just want to solve for Oh...." She said as she wrapped her hand around his erection and stroked it.

"Do you want me to ride your cock?" she teased, then pointed his erection towards the ceiling.

He nodded eagerly; even one syllable words escaped him at the moment.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," she hissed, and then lowered her pussy on to his rigid shaft. Once her labia stretched around the tip, she stopped descending and rocked back and forth.

It would not be like this when it was his turn, Carl thought. He was going to fuck her hard and deep. Watching her slowly take him in was nice, but he wanted to completely penetrate her. With rapt attention he watched her fingers spread out. One finger, the middle one, stroked her clit while two others pressed her labia against his cock.

"I could totally come like this," she moaned. Her other hand was on her breast, alternately caressing the fleshy mound and tugging on her swollen nipple. Judging by the expression on his face Carl was obviously enjoying the show she was putting on. In fact he was probably enjoying it a bit too much, but she enjoyed being the target of his lustful stare too much to stop. There was no doubt in her mind that if he came too quickly he would make it up to her. Bit by bit she sank down on to his throbbing erection, savoring the sensation of his thick cock stretching her pussy wide open. He was already deeper inside her than almost every other man she had fucked, and there was still an inch or two of his dick left.

"Me too," he moaned in response.

"You better not, I'm not done yet," she said as she sank down the final inch. With other guys she would have just bounced up and down until she came, but with Carl she liked to take her time. He was the only guy that was both a fuck buddy and a close friend, and that made the sex better. When she finally had his entire cock in her pussy she leaned forward and pinned his wrists against the mattress. With her tits hanging inches from his face she started to grind against him. The warm tingle that was the harbinger of her climax began to spread outward from her sex. She wondered if she would beat him in the race to orgasm.

"Oh shit that feels good," he moaned, making the understatement of the year. The pressure in his balls was building rapidly and he tried to temper his arousal to make things last just a bit longer. She was leaning back now and had gone from grinding her body against his to slowly riding up and down on his cock. He watched as her lips stretched around his throbbing erection until they were hidden by the tuft of hair that surrounded the base of his cock. Then she began to rise up again, her labia clinging to his veined shaft until they were just kissing the tip. It would only be a minute or two before he would cross the point of no return and be powerless to stop his climax. Closing his eyes would get him to five minutes at best, but his eyelids refused to budge as he watched her squirm on his cock. Her breasts swayed gently as she continued to fuck him, but what pushed him over the edge was the lust that smoldered in her eyes.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come," he moaned.

"Yes, yes, come inside me. Let it go, let it go," she replied. It didn't matter if he came first; she was so close that her own climax was unstoppable. She felt his body tense as he tried to hold back, then suddenly relax as his orgasm overwhelmed him. His eyes glassed over and she felt his cock jerk inside her pussy. There was only one thing left to do, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. When his tongue slipped into her mouth her climax exploded.

There was nothing like having Carrie come on his cock. Her muscles tightened and held him firmly while she gasped for breath. Even after both their orgasms had faded away and his cock started to soften she remained on top of him.

"You," she whispered, "better get to work."

"As you wish, princess," he replied, then grabbed her shoulders and rolled her on to her back. Grasping her wrist he folded her arms behind her head and tied them together with the belt, securing it with a very sloppy taut line hitch.

Being restrained was not something she expected. The next thing Carrie knew his lips were pressed against hers and his tongue invaded her mouth. It appeared his sex drive had not been diminished by their tryst.

After exploring her mouth Carl grabbed her ponytail and pulled back, exposing her throat. A low moan escaped her lips, but he felt it more than he heard it. Her ample bosom beckoned to him, but he made a deliberate effort not to rush straight to her tits. Instead, his lips meandered down her neck and on to her shoulder before migrating south. His cock wasn't showing any signs of recovering yet, but he had plenty to do before it would be required again.

The languid pace he was taking was sweet, but she longed to feel his lips on her breasts. If her hands weren't tied up she would have encouraged him to go faster, but she was stuck with what he wanted. He had left her flat on her back, not reclined as he had been, so it was difficult to see what he was doing.

"Finally," she said when his lips touched her breast.

"Good things come to those who wait," he replied.

"Are you going to make me come really good?" she asked.

"Be careful what you wish for," he replied, putting one of his hands between her legs. She was dripping wet. He lay beside her with his mouth on one of her breasts and his remaining hand on the other. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles as he pinched one between his fingers and the other between his lips.

"Oh fuck," she groaned. His fingers were alternately spreading and stroking her labia, but carefully avoiding her clit. There seemed to be a current flowing from his fingertips and lips through her nipples and down to her pussy. She raised her hips, hoping he would get the hint and slip at least one of his fingers inside her, but he pulled back instead.

"Are you teasing me?"

"No.... it's .... Not... time for.... that ... yet," he replied, pausing to kiss her breast between each word. The heat between her legs was increasing, just as he had hoped, but he resisted the temptation to penetrate her sex. Just as she had taunted him with the slow hand job, he planned to do just enough to keep her on the edge of climaxing. There was one difference, he was unable to stop kissing and caressing her tits, even though he knew there as a chance it would push her over the edge.

As he continued to toy with her, she felt the walls of her vagina begin to quiver. Lifting her head, she watched him wrap his lips around her swollen nipple. His cheeks went hollow as he sucked hard, at the same time he pinched and tugged on the dark amber pebble that topped her other breast. A quick upward thrust of her hips caused her clit to bump against his hand, sending a bolt of pleasure through her body. She tried again, but he managed to dodge her. His thumb pressed down just above her clit, or at least the part that was visible.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned. It was entirely possible she could come like this.

While his orgasm had drained his libido, his desire to please Carrie was undiminished. Without lust clouding his mind it was easier to read Carrie's signals, something he took full advantage of. Making her come like this would be something to brag about. That is, if he had anyone to brag to, but the only two people he knew well enough were Carrie and her brother. She would be well aware of his achievement, and somehow telling Daniel that he had made his sister come without penetrating her didn't seem like a good idea. Maybe Carrie would do his bragging for him and tell her friends about what he had done. He pressed his fingers against her, compressing the clitoral tissue that was hidden from sight. She bucked underneath him, making it difficult to keep his mouth on her breast. Her reaction breathed a bit of life into his flaccid cock. Not enough to make it useful, but enough to encourage him. He would be inside her again soon.

"Oh shit, oh, oh, oh, oh," she groaned. This was certainly not what she expected. It wasn't unusual for her to come more than once, but there was always something inside her; a cock, a finger, a toy or a tongue. The closer she got to her climax the more sensitive her breasts became.

"Don't stop, please don't stop, you're going to make me come again, please, please.... I want to come."

Carl bit his lip. When their positions were reversed her voice had brought him to the very edge of orgasm. He wanted to do the same for her, but all he could think of were lines from porn videos, and none of them sounded like something Carrie would like to hear. Finally he found a few words, "I want you to come for me." Her response gave him an epiphany.

"Yes, make me come. Make me come like your little slut.... Oh, oh, oh."

The dirty talk, the leather belt, it all suddenly made sense. There was no reason to hold back, she wanted to be treated roughly, at least this time. He pulled his hand away from her breast and slapped it.

"Yes, oh, yes!" she cried out. He slapped her again, then grabbed her firmly. At the same time he pinched her nipple between his teeth and pulled back. What didn't change was the hand between her legs. It was a challenge to be rough with one hand and tease with the other, but her reaction was worth it.

"I want you inside me," she begged, "please, please..." Even if he had been hard, he would not have given her what she begged for. He wanted to see her come from just being touched, and seconds later he got his wish.

The third time his hand landed on her breast the sting pushed her over the edge. It wasn't the most spectacular orgasm ever, but it was a welcome release from being on the edge. As the last vestige of euphoria faded away, she felt him removing the leather belt from around her wrists.

"That was, well, wow..."

"I'm not done yet," he replied crossing her wrists over her navel and lashing them back together.

"Did it occur to you that I might be done?" she asked.

"You? Done? That's crazy talk," he replied.

"What are you doing?"

"This," he said, putting one hand under her hip and the other under her shoulder, then rolling her over so she was face down on the bed.

The idea of Carrie as a submissive was still sinking in. From the day he had met her she had always made it clear she was in charge, but now the tables had turned. He straddled her thighs and put his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. She looked vulnerable, and that turned him on. It seemed like he could do anything he wanted to her if he could just get his dick to cooperate. Its condition had improved, but wasn't quite stiff enough to penetrate her yet. He inched forwards until his semi-rigid shaft nestled between her ass cheeks, then grabbed her ponytail and pulled back.

"Are you rested up and ready for more?" he asked in the most assertive voice he could muster.

"I'm yours to do with as you please," she replied softly.

It had never occurred to him that the expression 'Power is an aphrodisiac' worked both ways. He knew people in charge were perceived as more attractive, but now he realized that wielding that power was arousing. He rocked his hips back and forth, grinding his half erect cock against her ass. There was no rational reason for his desire to fuck her in the ass. Everything they had done had been spontaneous, but anal sex was quite the opposite. It required a lot of preparation, it was complicated and messy, but lust was overtaking his rational mind. His logical mind made a last stand, making the case that trying to penetrate her ass this time would end badly.

It wasn't the most comfortable position she had ever been in, but she still felt aroused. Carl had been full of surprises, and it appeared he still had a few tricks to pull out of his hat. The sensation of his thick cock against her ass was both arousing and frightening. She had only tried anal sex once, and it had turned out badly. They were both a bit drunk, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The guy was tipsy enough that his dick wasn't quite hard enough to penetrate her ass no matter how much lube he poured on it. Eventually they had both passed out. He had managed to get just the tip in, and she had realized that a lot more warm up was needed. For someone like Carl a whole lot more preparation would be required. She breathed a sigh of relief when it appeared he was content to just tease her, and perhaps himself, by just sliding his increasingly hard shaft between her cheeks.

Leaning forward he put his thumb over the back of her neck, and then curled his fingers against her throat. To keep from falling over he slipped his toes under her legs.

"I'm going to fuck you again, but not until you beg for my cock," he said, satisfied that it didn't sound completely ridiculous. He repeated the mantra in his head 'I'm going to fuck her again'. There were two immediate threats to that promise. First was his cock, it still wasn't completely hard, but that was no reason to panic. He knew from experience that his refractory period was twenty to thirty minutes, and spending that much time pleasing Carrie was hardly a chore. Second was her ass, it felt so good he could easily get carried away and come all over it.

He discarded his original plan of toying with her ass until his erection returned to full strength, he would probably climax before that happened. Instead he let go of her hair and neck, moving his hands to her lower back and pushing his body towards her feet. Almost right away, he regretted not having his cock against her firm ass, but he had to start his plan before his libido took over.

A wave of relief swept over her when Carl stopped rubbing his cock between her buttocks. Maybe someday she would find a way to indulge his fantasy, but not today. His hands continued to caress her, leaving no doubt that he had at least a minor obsession with her backside. The soft kisses along her spine, then her ass and finally her thighs were relaxing. He had told her she was going to have to plead for his cock if she wanted him again, and given his new attitude she expected him to keep his word. Even though her hands were inches from her pussy she didn't feel the need to contribute. Instead she focused on the way his lips felt against the back of her knees. It felt good, even though it tickled enough for force a giggle from her lips. Her calf muscles were treated to a massage, as were her feet. He caressed her feet with a stronger than expected grip.

"I guessed you have reached the end of me," she said as he tugged on each of her toes.

"Not yet," he replied, and then kissed her on the ankle. After a few seconds she felt his lips again, this time on her heel.

"I didn't think you were the foot fetish type."

"I don't have a foot fetish, I have a Carrie fetish."

"I didn't do this to you."

"You had your chance, now it's my turn," he replied.

Other than an occasional foot rub nobody had done anything with her feet, and Carrie was shocked at how much she liked what he was doing. It was more than just relaxing, the caressing and kissing was turning her on. She stretched out her fingers until they reached her labia. Her pussy was a wet, sticky mess. First she spread her legs apart, and then she used her fingers to spread her lips open. She knew the exact moment Carl noticed what she was doing; he dropped her foot onto the bed. She tried to imagine the look on his face as she slipped one finger between her nether lips. When a second followed she heard him groan. She stuffed a third one in for good measure.

The moment he saw Carrie stroking her pussy his refractory period came to an abrupt halt and his cock snapped to its fully erect state. His eyes focused on the sight of her slender fingers sliding between the puffy pink lips of her sex. Waiting for her to grovel to be penetrated was going to be a bigger challenge than expected. He grabbed her leg and rolled her on to her back, then forced her thighs apart.

Lifting her head she smiled at him, and at the sight of his throbbing erection. "I thought I was going to have to beg for your cock..."

Carl could not believe the words that flowed out of his mouth, "And you will..." Resisting the nearly overwhelming desire to bury his cock in Carrie, he chose a different course of action. He practically dove head first between her legs, kissing and licking her sex. His tongue penetrated her pussy and swirled around her clit. She tried to squirm away, but he wrapped his arms around her thighs and pinned her to the bed. She was wet and hot and wonderful.

"Don't make me come like this; I want you inside me," she cried.

He paused just long enough to issue a taunt, "That doesn't sound like begging to me," then resumed devouring her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, please no. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock. I want you to come inside me. Please, please, please don't make me come until you are inside me."

Carl shoved two fingers into her wet slit, pressing them against her G spot, "I'm inside you now, are you ready to come?"

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers