Do You Want To Play A Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The muscles in her belly clenched down on his digits, "Not like this, I want your cock; I want it so bad..."

If she was playing him, it was an Oscar worthy performance. The urge to be inside her was overwhelming, but he decided to tease her just a bit longer. With the two fingers that were buried in her pussy he continued to stroke her g spot while his tongue swirled around her clit.

"I want your cock, and I want it now!" Carrie demanded, trying a different approach.

Carl lifted his head, "That is certainly not begging, care to try again?"

This new attitude impressed her, and much to her chagrin, aroused as well. She was moments away from coming and his cock wasn't even close to her pussy. Admitting defeat she tried begging again.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, oh I want... I want...," Carrie gasped, "I want to come with you inside me." Later she would wonder why it was so important that she didn't climax until she had his cock nestled deep inside her body, but in the heat of the moment she only knew that she craved his throbbing erection.

Finally the siren's song of her voice was too much. He withdrew his fingers and began blazing a trail of kisses up her body. He started with her hips, then her ribs, his lips darting from one side to the other. Her breasts received the same treatment, he took time to suck and lightly bite each nipple. When he started to kiss her neck his cock was close enough to feel the heat coming from between her legs. Finally he pressed his mouth against hers. The tip of his cock was resting against her labia.

"You want it?" he asked.

"Yes, yes, please," she begged.

"Then take it..."

It suddenly occurred to her that she could grab his cock, and she did. Gripping his rigid shaft and shoving it into her pussy. Once the tip had sunk past her labia, he thrust the rest of his erection into her. He buried his cock into her with such force her breasts bounced wildly. His hands were on her throat again and he continued to pound her sex. The force of his thrusts rippled through her body, making her tits careen in all directions. She wrapped her legs around him and lifted her hips until his cock was so far into her it hurt. The pain washed away when her orgasm exploded. She floated in a sea of euphoria, but still vaguely of Carl's long, hard thrusts.

Nothing he had seen in the hundreds, if not thousands, of porn videos held a candle to seeing Carrie have an orgasm, and this one was the most spectacular ever. Her eyes were unfocused and it seemed every muscle in her body was relaxed except one. If his rational brain had been able to get a word in it would have explained how her climax affected the muscles in the walls of her vagina, but his mind was overwhelmed with lust. All he knew was she was tight and hot and wet, and there was nothing he could do to stop from coming. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion; the way she writhed on the bed below him, the way her breasts moved in time with his thrusts and even her cries of pleasure seemed to be slowed down.

"I'm going to come," he moaned.

When his words hit her ears it reignited her climax, reversing the downward spiral and flinging her back into the whirlwind of pleasure. She felt his cock jerk as it pumped hot, sticky cum into her pussy. She held him tight with her legs as she rocked her hips up and down, milking every drop out of his cock.

Carl felt drained from the waist down. It wasn't just his balls that felt depleted; his legs were like wet noodles. Carrie's pussy still firmly gripped his cock. He looked into her eyes; they no longer appeared to be unfocused.

"I love," she whispered.

"Yes," he replied nervously

"The way you fuck me."

"You are incredible," he replied.

"The best you've ever had?" she asked with a smile.

"Yea,"

"Better than your right and left hand?" she teased.

"Yea," he said with a laugh.

"If you use both is that a threesome?"

Carl chuckled, "Uh, no."

One of the things that she liked about him was the way he could laugh at himself. Other guys got defensive if she kidded them about a lack of experience.

"Which reminds me, don't you owe me a little show with your roommate?" he asked and he slowly rolled off her and lay on the bed.

"After what I just did for you... you are still thinking about sex?"

"And you aren't?"

"Guilty," she confessed, and then put her hand on his half hard cock, "but it's not like you can do anything about it."

"Actually," he said, putting his hand between her legs, "I don't have to be hard to come."

"I think you are dry," she countered.

"Don't need that either, orgasm and ejaculation frequently happen at the same time, but they can occur separately."

"Bullshit." She scoffed.

"It's fact. Tantric sex, perhaps you have heard of it?"

"There no way you went from virgin to mastering tantric sex in a few months."

"Care to make a bet on it?" he asked.

"Sure," she replied confidently.

"What should the stakes be?"

"If you don't come then I get to watch you suck Roger off again. And just so you don't get lazy on me if I don't come the lesbian sex show is off."

"And if I do make you come"

"Then you get to join in"

"Okay, how are we going to do this?"

"Sixty Nine, I hope you like cream pie," she said with an evil grin, knowing her pussy was a cum soaked train wreck after what he had just done to her. One way or another he was going to get a mouthful of jizz.

He had been so excited about having a threesome with Carrie and her roommate he had not thought to set any limits on the bet. The more he thought about the more it seemed like a small risk to watch Carrie and another woman go at it while they took turns riding on his cock. "It's a bet."

"You might want to watch me, you know, so you will know what to do when you lose," she said as she sat up.

"I was about to say the same thing," he replied.

Carrie grabbed his semi-rigid cock, "I don't know why you don't like giving blowjobs, and I love having you in my mouth."

Carl tried not to think about what she said; there was no way to win that argument. She could easily throw anything he said back in his face, or use it as a reason not to get naked with her roommate.

"I'll watch, but I won't learn, I don't need to because I'm going to win. I will, however, be willing to give you some pointers on what to do to your room mate," he replied.

"Quit stalling," she said, climbing on top of him. She lifted his cock to her lips; it had regained bit stiffness, but was hardly erect. Even partially deflated it was still a jaw stretcher. She had no plans to hold back and give him a reason to back out of the bet. She felt his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Seconds later his tongue brushed against her battered labia.

For some reason the expression 'The dew is off the lily" sprang into his head. The lotus blossom between her legs was dripping with something, but it wasn't clean and clear. He should have had her put her ass on the line, literally. Once again the thought of sliding his rigid shaft into her tight ass popped into his mind. That would have been a much better consequence for not making him come.

It suddenly occurred to him that she gave him a chance at a threesome. As he pressed his lips against her pussy, he began to construct a fantasy in his mind. Carrie's roommate would be lying on her back. He didn't know what she looked like, but that wasn't important. He imagined Carrie on her hands and knees, hovering over the other woman. Their lips touched, as did their breasts. He was on his knees behind both of them, just watching. At first he would just enjoy the view, but once they all were aroused he would slide a finger into each of them. Reality mirrored fantasy as he sank two fingers into Carrie's dripping wet slit. Her mouth had engulfed almost half of his cock, and there was no doubt in his mind that between her lips and his imagination he was going to come.

It was difficult to be certain, but it felt like he was getting hard again. This was both disappointing and arousing. She had been speaking honestly when she said she liked giving blowjobs, but this was not a bet she wanted to lose. Not because she objected to the terms, she just did not like losing. It was apparent that Carl wanted to win as well. As his tongue caresses her labia his hand grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart. One of his hands slipped down into the valley and his knuckle pressed against her tightest orifice. One of his thumbs slipped past her labia. It wasn't as big as his cock, but it still felt good to have some part of him penetrate her sex. The muscles in her belly began to tighten and she realized he probably was going to make good on his threat to make her climax again. She pulled his cock out of her mouth just long enough to tease him, "I want you to come in my mouth Carl." Then she inhaled his dick again.

Although he fully believed it was possible, he had not mastered the tantric technique of climaxing without ejaculating, and tonight would probably not be the night he learned how. He wanted to be able to come over and over like she did, but there was something irresistible about the idea of filling her mouth with his cum. His fantasy has progressed to thinking about having Carrie and her roommate both sucking his dick. In his mind he saw them sharing his cock. One would have her lips wrapped around his rigid shaft; the other would be kissing and licking his balls. Occasionally they would pause to kiss each other. He wasn't sure which image turned him on more, the two of them blowing him, or them kissing passionately. The line between fantasy and reality began to blur as Carrie stroked and sucked on his cock. This wasn't the first time he had sixty nined with Carrie, but something was different. Kissing and licking her pussy wasn't a distraction. If anything it increased his arousal. Even though he had already come twice he could feel another orgasm building.

"Oh, oh, Carrie. Don't stop, you're going to make me come," he moaned, and then pressed his mouth against her sex again.

She no longer cared who won the bet and who lost; she just wanted to suck one more orgasm out of Carl. Hearing him utter her name inched her closer to her own climax. With one finger, she stroked the soft skin of his perineum, eliciting a moan that she felt between her legs. His tongue swirled around her clit, causing her to moan as well. The thought that they could come together like this only added to her arousal. His hips started to move, trying to thrust his cock into her mouth. It was an exercise in futility, his struggling erection still wasn't stiff enough to penetrate anything, but she knew it meant he was getting close.

It seemed the more he kissed, licked and touched her pussy the closer he got to coming. His hands were still on her ass, and his thumb was still pressed against her labia. The elixir that flowed from between her legs made him intoxicated with desire. He realized that he was past his point of no return. The right thing to do was to warn her he was about to come, but he could not pull his lips away from her pussy. The fantasy about Carrie and her roommate was gone; the only thing on his mind was how Carrie's mouth felt on his dick, and how her pussy felt against his lips. His orgasm exploded, causing waves of ecstasy to ripple through his body, but he didn't stop. Later he would wonder if his perception of time has slowed down, or if this orgasm lasted longer than any he had ever experienced, but it seemed like his climax was fueled by having his mouth against her sex.

It wasn't a complete surprise when Carl came in her mouth. A few drops had tipped her off to what was about to happen. There was just one spurt, but his cock continued to jerk in her mouth, and that pushed her over the edge. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed down on her as he kept kissing and licking in just the right place.

Finally he could not take any more and let his head fall back on to the mattress, and his orgasm faded away. Carrie let his still floppy dick slip out of her mouth, and she lay beside him.

"Was it good for you too?" she asked with a grin.

"Yea, yea,' he said, still gasping for breath.

"You are a mess," she said, running her fingers over his lips. His face was dripping wet, and not just from sweat. "Did I do that?"

"You did," he replied, licking his lips.

"You had more left than I expected, but it's gone," she said, smacking her lips, "but I think you are done for a while." The look on his face made the salty aftertaste in her mouth worth it. It didn't really matter why Carl liked to come in her mouth, it just mattered that it made him happy. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

"I think you are right," he admitted. As sexy as Carrie was it wasn't enough to resurrect his sex drive.

"I have a confession," she whispered.

"What's that?"

"I haven't said anything to my roommate about my offer, but if she's not into it I have some friends that are."

"That's cool."

"In fact," she said, placing her head on his chest, "I can think of several friends that might be interested. Do you have any special requests?"

"Such as?"

"Asian?"

"That sounds exotic," he replied.

"But she's kind of small, that thing might split her in half," she said, stroking his cock.

"That's...." he started to say.

"Unlikely," she interjected, finishing his statement. "But we might both have to go down on her before she is wet enough."

"That sounds good," he replied excitedly.

"Or maybe something in the Amazon category," she mused, "Would it be strange if she was taller than you?"

"I don't think so."

"Although being tall is no guarantee she is big elsewhere... I know a few tall guys with cocks that are barely average," she said, "and a few short guys that are hung like horses."

"Really?"

"What, you have never checked out other guys?" she asked.

"The last time I had to shower in public I was a freshman in high school, I don't remember anything exceptional," he replied.

"I bet you would be fun at a nude beach," she teased.

"You've been to one?" he asked.

"Yes, but I just went topless. "

"What was it like?"

"Kind of boring, mostly an older crowd... "

"Let's get back to the terms of our bet," he said, changing the subject.

"Okay. Honestly I've got some ideas, but I'm not really sure which of my friends are up for what we discussed. What's more important, being bi-curious or a threesome?"

"That's a tough decision," he replied.

"You know it won't bother me to see you fuck someone else, in might be kind of hot."

"So we are just friends with benefits?"

"Good friends with excellent benefits," she countered, suddenly realizing that Carl was more than just a fuck buddy.

The word 'polyamorous' flashed through his mind, but he kept his mouth shut. She had just made his decision easy. While the idea of seeing Carrie with another woman was arousing, his curiosity about fucking someone else was stronger. The only thing that kept him from telling her he wanted a threesome was the effect it would have on her. "I think it would be easier to find someone for a threesome."

"Really?"

"Honestly I don't know, but given the choice of watching or participating... I'd rather be part of the action," he confessed.

"Okay, I'll see how adventuresome my friends really are," Carrie said, and then paused.

"Is something wrong?" Carl asked.

"No, but I have a question, it's one I never imagined asking you."

"What is it?"

"Would you... would you like to stay here tonight? "

"Sure," he replied, and then wondered if he sounded too eager.

"It's just to sleep; I'm to worn out to do anything else."

"Just sleep, that's okay."

"Thanks, "she said, putting her head on his chest.

Carl looked down at her; she had closed her eyes and was breathing deeply. He stroked her hair a few times then drifted off to sleep.

If you enjoyed this please take a look at some of the other things I have written. Please rate and comment on the story.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers