Do You Want to Walk on the Beach?

Story Info
She has her first experience with a relative stranger.
3k words
4.48
42.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slouching low in the hard plastic chair, the latest edition of 'Puzzler' open in front of her, the half complete crossword staring accusingly at her, she sighed. Scanning her eyes over the important phone numbers on the wall: local vet, county advertiser, local taxi firms, local police station and hospital; she could dial them all from memory if she had to.

Running her fingers through her shoulder length red hair she glanced up at the clock on the chip and pin machine to her left. 13:58 it flashed back accusingly, reminding her that it was only twenty minutes since she had finished her lunch break and she had another four hours to go until home time.

"Three adults and two children please, love." The voice snapped her out of her bored stupor as she leapt to her feet, punching numbers into the till with practiced ease while running her eyes over the people in front of her.

'Mum, dad, two children and... older son?' She thought as she went through the motions, handing back change and receipt and a 'typical day' sheet. 'He's nice... very, very nice.'

She tried not to stare and smile politely as she wished them a good day while subtly (she hoped) checking the oldest boy out.

About nineteen she guessed, dark brown eyes that seemed to sparkle when he smiled and when he laughed, playing games with his younger siblings. Black hair, that while cut short was still long enough to fall messily over his eyes. Black jeans, converse trainers and a black band t-shirt of some kind.

Sitting back down after they left she smiled to herself, whishing there was a way they could meet out of work hours, when she didn't look so stupid, when she had brushed her hair and dressed a little better.

Six pm finally rolled around and she was released from her mind-numbing work and allowed home, where she grabbed some dinner and told her parents that she was going out after she's had a shower and changed. They didn't seem to care all that much, she was nineteen and old enough to take care of herself, besides, they were too busy fighting each other to care.

Hopping up onto a bar stool in her local she felt the days tension melt away. 'I'm spending too much time in here' She scolded herself. 'But it is nicer than staying at home.' She quickly caught the attention of the smiling bar maid, who she had known since college and ordered her regular drink - double vodka and coke, and sat sipping it slowly while checking her appearance in the mirrored wall behind the bar - just in case.

Her hair cascaded in a mass of red curls around her face, almost obscuring the view of her deep brown eyes which she'd highlighted with subtle eye make-up. She'd been torn about to wear, it was a Friday night after all, and there might be a chance she would meet someone nice. In the end she had settled on dark denim jeans and a loose fitting black shirt, left open at the neck to reveal just a glance at her cleavage.

So engrossed was she in her reflection and her drink that she didn't see him enter the bar, but he noticed her, and she noticed when he sat on the stool besides her.

"You're that girl from the fun park aren't you? We had a really great time." He told her, all smiles and sincerity.

She was stunned into silence for a few minutes, completely clueless and unable to process a decent reply. It was as if her wishes had come true, and here he was. The man of her dreams, the one who had made her day worthwhile, the guy she had seen at work and prayed would come back and talk to her.

"You look stunning." He continued, smiling warmly at her, ignoring her shell-shocked expression. "Can I get you a drink."

"Err..." She stammered, just about managing to keep her mouth shut. "Umm... Double vodka and coke please." She managed after knocking back the remains of her first drink, the vodka biting at the back of her throat.

She just sat and watched as he ordered their drinks, placing hers on the bar mat in front of her and they just sat for a few moments in silence while they sipped at their drinks. It was slightly awkward and she felt like she should be contributing more.

"Do you want to go for a walk on the beach after this?" She blurted out suddenly, not sure at all where the thought had come from. It was better than silence and the bar was starting to get crowded.

"Sure." He replied, downing the rest of his drink as if he was eager to get away.

Ten minutes later they were walking along the cliff tops looking down at the choppy surf below, mighty gusts of salty air blowing up at them, her hair flying all over her face while they talked about anything they could think of; their families, their friends, jobs, future plans, anything and everything.

"You look cold." He noted, shrugging off his floor length black, leather jacket and draping it around her shoulders just as a few drops of rain began to fall. "Let's go shelter in that little cave just down there." He suggested, pointing just down the cliff at the bottom of a slope. "We can avoid the rain and keep getting to know each other a little better."

Once they reached their shelter the heavens opened and the rain began to pour down, battering the cliff faces, but they were safe away from its rage. He drew her close to him with his hands at the small of her back.

"You are stunning." He stated very simply, lowering his head down as if to kiss her, but leaving it up to her. She hesitated just a few seconds before closing the last few centimetres gap, her lips brushing against his gently, before his hand came up to the back of her head, pulling her closer still, his tongue running against her bottom lip before she parted them for him, closing her eyes for just a moment to remember this for ever.

He pulled back first, grinning from ear to ear and slipping the jacket from her shoulders, laying it out on the floor, guiding her down onto it, his hands never leaving her body for very long. She was sensational, and even though he had only met her properly about an hour ago he knew that he wanted to be with her for much longer.

Hoping he wasn't about to mess it up he reached up and slowly started to undo the top few buttons on her shirt, letting it fall open to reveal her black, lace bra. He drew a sharp breath as she let the shirt drop to the floor and raised her eyes to look right at him. She really was beautiful he decided, her dark eyes were aflame with passion, almost daring him to keep going, but behind it all there was an innocence he had never seen in any other girl.

Lying her down on the jacket, the satin lining soft against her skin, he moved in to kiss down the side of her neck and over her collar bone, slowly moving down between the cups of her bra. She felt like she were melting under his touch, but she couldn't shake off the edge of fear she was feeling. Never before had anyone done this to her, and she could tell where this would (hopefully) end, but it still scared her slightly, that she didn't know what to do, that she might not be good enough for him.

Stilling his hands and gently guiding his face back up to hers she kissed him lightly one more time before sitting up, letting him take her hand in his, as if he knew she needed comfort of some kind.

"I've never... done this." She explained vaguely, hoping he would understand. "I, I want to, but, but, I'm not sure what to do."

He smiled sweetly at her, cupping her cheek with his hand and pulling her close to kiss her again, thumb stroking her cheek.

"I promise you, we'll go slow and just enjoy it. I don't want you to do anything but have a good time. Just relax for me." He said softly, his hand dropped to her bra clad breasts, fingering the fine lace detailing at the edges of the cups before slowly coming around her to undo the clasp, sliding the straps down her arms with infinite slowness and care, his eyes never leaving hers.

With the bra removed and placed to the side with her shirt he laid her back down on the jacket and once more began kissing a slow path over her collar bone and down between her breasts, her hands softly running through his hair, making no move to stop him.

He noticed the way her nipples were hardening, a combination of the cold air and his touch and slowly he worked his way towards one with his mouth, kissing around her breasts in ever smaller circles before finally reaching her nipple, taking it gently into his mouth, caressing it gently with his tongue, before leaving it to repeat the action on the other side. He couldn't hide his smile of satisfaction as he felt her pushing her chest out towards him when he pulled away. Her nipples were rock hard from his touch, and he was ready to move on.

Slowly he sat up, moving down her body to her feet, pushing the bottoms of her jeans up and softly kissing and licking at her ankles while he undid her boots, sliding them off her feet without his mouth ever leaving her soft skin. She really was perfect to him at that moment in time.

Once her boots were removed him returned his attention to her breasts for a few moments before moving down her stomach, feeling the way she tightened her stomach muscles under his kisses, licking around her belly button, his hands stroking her thighs through her jeans.

Reaching the top of her jeans he looked up at her, noticing the flush in her face, the sparkle in her eyes, the smile, the way she nodded at him slightly, as if telling him it was ok to keep going. That was all the confirmation he needed to undo her jeans, pulling them down just over her hips, exposing her black panties, kissing along the top of them, licking and nibbling every now and then, noting the way she was squirming under his touch.

She never expected it to feel like it did, or for anyone to take this long just to get her trousers off. She was anxious for him to go further, eager to get him undressed more than he was already. Reaching down she gestured for him to come back up for a moment, and as he did she slipped her hands under his top, easily lifting it over his shoulders, tossing it to one side with all her clothes.

Grinning she sat up slightly, pulling him down towards her, kissing him, her hands trailing all over his chest, exploring him thoroughly, fingertips circling his nipples, paying attention to every reaction, storing it all for future reference should the need arise.

He let her have her way for a few minutes, enjoying the almost nervous exploration of his body, he could feel his hardness pressing against his jeans and it was all he could do not to rush her. He didn't want to ruin this for her, it needed to last. Eventually he pulled away from her, his hands dipping below the top of her panties, softly stroking, pleased to find she was already getting wet.

He pulled her jeans off completely, and lower his head between her legs, hands returning to stroke the soft flesh of her thighs while gently teasing her through her panties with his tongue. Loving the way she moved under him, the soft sounds of pleasure she tried to hold back, but couldn't, her hands tightening their grip in his hair slightly.

Pushing her panties aside he allowed himself his first gentle taste of her, tongue easily licking along her outer lips, savouring the first taste of her, before slipping her panties off her, once more looking up and checking that this was all ok with her. He knew he couldn't risk anything, or he could lose her forever, and she was so exquisite under his hands he didn't ever want to be without her.

Moaning softly as he dipped his head between her legs again, his breath warm against her, his tongue soft and wet, sucking and nibbling at her outer lips making her wriggle with delight unable to contain her soft moans of pleasure. She was so wet and she wanted him so badly, never before had she felt a need like this.

As his tongue slipped inside her, slowly licking the entire length of her, avoiding her clit for the first few strokes, gathering up her juices before finally flicking his tongue over her erect clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her, making her feel like she could cum almost instantly.

No stranger to orgasm, she knew what she liked from her own touching and he was certainly pressing the right buttons, as his tongue alternated quick circles around her clit and slow strokes across it while gently teasing her entrance with one finger.

As he slipped the finger deep inside her she felt him curl it up inside her, pressing hard against her g-spot and she couldn't contain the orgasm that rushed her. Arching her back off the jacket, pushing her hips forward onto his face, moaning louder. He smiled and didn't stop, slowly and carefully adding a second finger, gently stroking them inside and out, while his tongue lapped up her delightful juices. He wanted her ready for him. He was hard and ready against his jeans, almost painfully so now.

Grinning he sat back up as her orgasm subsided, standing up undoing his jeans, letting them fall to the floor, watching her eyes widen in surprise as she saw him in all his hardened glory. He noticed the flash of panic, and he knelt down between her legs once again, leaning into kiss her, pressing himself against her, rocking his hip slightly so he was pressing and rubbing against her clit.

"Don't look so scared." He whispered, kissing her neck and ears tenderly. "I wont hurt you, we'll go slow, and you can tell me to stop anytime."

She nodded slowly, shuddering as he kept up the stimulation on her clit, already she could feel her second orgasm approaching as he changed the angle so he was teasing her entrance.

"You're just so big..." She admitted.

"I promise you baby. I wont hurt you, it'll be good."

"I know..." She reached out and pulled him to her, kissing him hard, while moving her hips so he was pressing against her entrance, and then slowly she pressed her hips forward to take him inside her.

"Let me." He said softly, stroking her hair, slowly and steadily pushing himself inside her, his eyes never leaving hers, one hand playing with her breasts while he whispered to her how good she felt, how tight she was around him.

There was a sharp jab of pain, and then he was deep inside her, and she couldn't deny just how wonderful it felt, to be so full of him. Conscious of how new it all was to her he held himself still inside her, letting her get accustomed to the feeling before slowly starting to withdraw.

She moaned loudly, her arms wrapping around his neck, keeping him close, kissing him as he started a slow rhythm inside her.

She moaned into his mouth, as he increased the speed slightly, aided by her earlier orgasm leaving her so well lubricated, she was so warm and tight around him he wasn't sure how long he would last, but he knew from the way she was clenching around him that she couldn't be far off herself.

She was pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts now, letting him increase the speed and force slightly, still gently stroking and squeezing her breasts and nipples, occasionally dipping a hand down to her clit, making her shudder every time and moan louder.

"You feel so good inside me." She told him, her hands digging into his back slightly.

It was so much better than anything she had ever felt by herself and she knew her orgasm was fast approaching as he kept up his strong rhythm inside her, one hand on her breasts the other periodically brushing against her clit, she could feel herself tightening around him, as he seemed to swell inside her. Both of them moaning, breathing hard and shining with a soft sheen of sweat.

"I'm going to cum baby." He whispered in her ear. "Do you want that?"

She shudder at the mere suggestion of it, feeling her inner muscles convulse, pushing her that one step closer, her breath catching in her throat.

"Oh yes." She managed to gasp, letting go of all her control.

Feeling him drive deep inside her, the first burst of his semen shooting deep inside of her as she convulsed around him, shaking with her own orgasm, her nails digging into his back for support as her whole body seemed to shake. She was gasping, just about remembering to breathe as he held himself still, deep inside of her, both caught up in their own shared pleasures.

She lost all sense of time, as they held each other close, panting and telling each other just how wonderful the other had been before he slowly withdrew from inside her, lying on the jacket beside her, his arms wrapping around her as the both listened to the storm that had picked up outside the cave while regaining their breaths.