Doc Von Scouries: Case #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,461 Followers

"When was the last time you didn't wear any panties at work Katherine?" I probed.

"What? Never I --"

"I'd like you to go to your meeting this afternoon as you are now Katherine. Pantyless. Then next week you can tell me how it felt."

"It's always about sex with you psychiatrists isn't it? I was afraid it would come to this. That's not really my problem you know," she instructed.

"Could you please try it for me? Just once," I asked knowing that sex was the central issue here.

She finally nodded her head yes and turned towards the door.

"Katherine?" I said just as she was about to disappear through the door.

"It's also for me."

"What is?" Confusion spread across her face.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked as she stepped back towards me.

"Yes ... of course," she answered eagerly.

"I have a panty fetish."

"A what?" But then she broke into a smile. "You're just trying to test my responses again aren't you? I think I'm starting to understand you doctor," she said, then swept out of the office with a happy smile on her face. I'd definitely earned my five hundred bucks that hour!

***

"You're disgusting," I heard accused from my doorway two minutes later. I was back sitting at my desk writing up my notes on Katherine's first session. My patient's panties were around my neck.

"I'm the Doctor Miss G, you're simply the pretty receptionist."

"Hah! You had a hard-on almost the whole time that little slut was in here."

"Miss O'Malley is a respected member of the bar my dear."

"She couldn't wait get her clothes off though could she? To show you her red tush," Gabrielle accused as she slowly lifted the hem of her short skirt. "I know where she'd like someone to shove their big member of the bar." My secretary was pantyless!

"Did you get it all on camera?" I asked as I stood.

"Of course I did."

"And what other appointments do I have this afternoon?" I asked as I undid my belt.

"None doctor," Gabrielle answered as her skirt slipped down her legs and pooled on the floor.

"Bend over the desk," I ordered.

"Are you going to be a big, bad doggie today Doctor?" she asked as she bent over so that her arms were splayed out to the side and her full, firm teenage breasts were squashed against the polished mahogany surface of my desk. "OUCH!" she complained after I'd brought my palm down in a hard slap on the round left cheek of her bum. But even as she complained she spread her feet wider, opening herself for the coming assault.

"Pig," she accused as I penetrated her.

"Pretty little bitch!" I answered as my cock split her.

***

My name is Andrew William Von Scouries III, Andy for short. I happen to be a highly sexed, twenty-nine year old psychiatrist who, along with my baby sister, was raised by my grandfather after my parents had died when I was eleven. My grandfather, a gynecologist, and a womanizer of the first order, recognized the strength of my sexual drive very early on. And encouraged it!

It was he who made sure I had a complete understanding of the female body. In fact he allowed me to observe some of his medical examinations through a one way mirror when I was still in high school. And it was he who directed me towards psychiatry when I'd first expressed an interest in following him into gynecology.

"But I want to be a gynecologist grandpa," I'd complained.

"If you can get into their minds you'll be able to get into their pants Andy," my sixty-seven year old grandfather had advised his eighteen year old grandson. And he'd been right!

My grandfather had also happened to own one of the largest and most comprehensive collections of women's undergarments in the world. Which I'd inherited when he'd died. I had come by my panty fetish honestly!

He'd also collected all manner of sexual toys and contraptions...

Session #2

"Should I take off my clothes today doctor?"

"No, that won't be necessary this week Miss O'Malley," I answered as I looked up at my patient. For just a second a look of disappointment flashed through her eyes.

"Will I be on the special couch today?" It was clear she wanted to.

"I save that for more advanced sessions Katherine," I said softly. I watched as her eyes came to rest on the panties I'd folded carefully and left on the corner of my desk. She immediately recognized them as the ones she'd left the week before.

"Do you really have a panty fetish?" she asked as she sat. I knew without seeing them that the underwear she had on today was her very best... and sexiest.

"I saw you in court this week," I said as I ignored her question.

"No you didn't," she said with a certainty and speed that threw me momentarily. When she saw my questioning glance she hurried on. "I know every single person who's in any courtroom I'm working," she said with utter confidence.

"You do? Even the spectators? But how? Why?"

"I'm on stage Doctor. I'm performing."

"But surely only for the Judge... the Jury," I interjected.

"That's what some of my colleagues say Doctor but it's not true. You have to sell yourself to every member of the audience."

"I see, but you know Katherine I was there," I still maintained after she'd finished her explanation.

For seconds she sat silently, eyes closed. I could almost see the film that she was replaying in her mind. Suddenly her eyes snapped open. "The old man ... bearded ... on Tuesday afternoon ...the Wilson Company case, I wondered what he was doing there. He didn't fit. It was you," she accused.

"You have a remarkable memory Miss O'Malley, a remarkable eye for details," I complimented; stunned she'd been able to go back in her mind and find me. I'd sat in the back of one of her courtrooms for two hours simply watching her perform, trying to get an idea of who she was. She'd been masterful.

"Hah, I didn't even recognize you." I could see she was silently chiding herself for missing me.

"You put on an extraordinary performance that day Miss O'Malley," I complimented. "You could be an actress, an Oscar winner," I added.

"I acted in high school, in College," my new patient conceded, a hint of pride in her voice.

"You dominated the courtroom. Your opponent, the jury, even the judge." And as I'd watched her that day I'd come to recognize the duality that had finally driven her to me.

"You have to be strong Doctor," Katherine answered but as she talked in her confident way she spread her legs, clearly an unconscious movement, but also one that signaled her weakness.

"So tell me about the meeting Miss O'Malley," I invited.

"The meeting?" I didn't respond as I printed MEETING in capital letters on my pad. I knew she knew which meeting. "You mean after I left here last week?" she finally tried. I nodded yes.

"About my being pantyless?" She asked. I nodded again. "It was just a normal meeting," she said nonchalantly. I smiled disbelievingly as I scrawled a few words on my pad.

"Okay, maybe it wasn't completely normal," she conceded, an uneasy grin on her lips.

"Did you have an orgasm during the meeting Katherine?" I interjected.

"Of course not," my suddenly blushing patient protested.

"You didn't have an urge to lift your dress and show yourself to the partners?"

"Are you crazy? That's perverted. We're lawyers. Professionals. We were discussing the strategy for an upcoming multi million dollar corporate trial."

"When was the last time you had an orgasm Katherine," I asked as I held my pen poised above the pad.

"An orgasm?" she finally asked. I waited. "With a man?" the now beet red face of my patient asked.

"I'm not interested in who was the agent of it my dear, just when it occurred."

"Sex isn't my problem doctor. That's not why I'm here. I was afraid you'd only be interested in that ... in my dreams ... you psychiatrists," she accused. Again I simply waited her out.

"Last week ... maybe ten days ago ... I masturbated," the lovely redhead finally admitted.

"Are you a heterosexual Miss O'Malley?"

"Yes, of course I am!" she answered quickly, almost shouting.

"And when was the last time you had penile/vaginal intercourse Katherine?" My pen was writing furiously now. My patient's eyes darted back and forth from my face to the pad on the desk.

"Three weeks ago ... no, maybe a month," she finally admitted.

"You don't remember? Did you have an orgasm?"

She was silent for second after second. I waited, pen poised. "Yes. More than one, that's not my problem," she finally blurted out.

"You orgasm easily?" I probed.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Every time?"

"Yes."

"Why haven't you had sex for a month then?"

"I'm busy. At work. We often have to work late night after night. It's not that easy to meet men with the hours I'm working." The complaint was clear.

"What about the partners? Your colleagues at work?"

"I'd never... they can't know-"

"Can't know what?" I asked.

"That I'm weak, that I need ... that a strong man can--," my patient said softly before letting her voice trail off.

"That a strong man can what?" I demanded.

"Make me do things--" a blushing Katherine whispered.

I didn't ask her what things that day. I knew we'd get into some of those things in the coming weeks. Instead I checked my watch, nodding to her to indicate our time was nearly up.

"I want you to sleep with a man this weekend Katherine," I said as I stood up.

"What? Who? I can't."

"You're a beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. How tough can it be?"

"But-"

"A student, yes, I think a young student. From the University," I instructed.

"A student?"

"Pick up a student ... a big cocked student ... have him take you home, have him fuck you, fuck you hard. Then we can talk about the things he made you do next week."

"That's sick."

"Is it?" I asked as I stared deep into her beautiful green eyes. "It's part of your cure. Will you do it?" I asked as she started to turn towards the door.

For second after second she simply looked at me without answering. I waited. "I'll try," she said softly as she turned to go.

"One second please Katherine."

"Yes Doctor?" she said without turning, the doorknob in her hand.

"Did you wear special underwear for me today Katherine?"

"What?" she asked as she turned back to look at me. I knew she had so I just waited. "No, just my normal," she finally offered.

"Show me."

"My panties?" She asked. I nodded yes in answer. For seconds she watched me before lowering her fingers to the hem of her skirt and slowly raising it.

"They're beautiful," I said reverentially when she'd completely revealed them.

"Do you want them too?"

"I'll trade you," I offered as I reached for the panties she'd left me the week before.

"You don't want to keep those?" she asked as I placed last weeks panties in her hand. "They're damp... wet," my patient said as she fingered the soft lace.

"Are they?" I asked as I brought the panties she'd just taken off up to my nose.

"Yes, and they smell, smell of--"

"Put them on Katherine."

"Yes Doctor," the young red haired beauty answered, then pulled the semen stained panties up her legs.

"Wear them back to work Katherine."

"They're sticky," she said but I noted there was excitement in her eyes, not a complaint.

"You can be both a strong woman and a submissive one Miss O'Malley," I said as I escorted her to the door.

"It's hard Doctor," she whispered back as she slipped away.

****

"She's so sick," my secretary said two minutes later as she stood in front of my desk, her hand resting on her hip. I was writing up my case notes.

"She's a wonderful girl. In fact I almost asked her to get on her knees and suck me," I answered as I looked up.

"You did not."

"But then I decided to let you do it," I said unzipping as I stood up.

"Do you think I'll put that ugly thing in my mouth," Gaby asked, then licked her lips.

"Get on your knees," I ordered as I put my hand on the top of her head.

"You're always so big after you've seen her," Gaby accused as she reached out and captured my cock.

Session #3

"I think we'll use the couch today Katherine," I said as my patient entered the room.

"We will?" I could see the interest, even excitement on her face.

"If that's all right with you?"

"Yes... yes, I'd like to Doctor. I've always wanted to... I mean... Should I disrobe?" I saw her eyes dart to the folded panties on the desk.

"Only if you're worried about your suit. Yes, maybe it'd be better if you took it off."

"My underwear too?" she asked after she'd stripped down to her bra and panties.

"No, why not leave them on for now Katherine," I answered as I led her to the couch in an alcove to the right of my desk. Then added appreciatively, "they're beautiful, very sexy."

"You like them?" she asked as she first sat, then lay back on my couch. "They're French ... from Jean Paul Gaultier."

Her undergarments, a French hiphugger cut and made of silk, had a dainty flutter ruffle. "Expensive?" I asked, already knowing they were.

"So-so," she answered as her hands went to the waistband of her panties.

"You're wearing perfume today. And lipstick. Your hair, you prettied yourself for me, thank you," I encouraged.

She blushed as she denied she'd done anything different today but we both knew she was lying.

"You look lovely. Have the people at work noticed?"

"I've done nothing different," she continued to deny. I decided to change the subject.

"Did you have sex this week Katherine?"

"Uh huh," she answered shyly.

"A man?" She nodded as her fingers continued to fiddle at the ruffled waistband of her silk underwear. "Did he make you come?" She nodded again. "How'd you meet him?"

"Like you suggested doctor, he was a student ... I met him in a bar, the one--"

"Did he have a big penis?" I asked, interrupting her.

"A what?" she whispered, but then she nodded yes. "Somehow he knew, he knew right away doctor ... just by looking at me. They always do."

"He knew what Katherine?"

"That he could fuck me. That I was weak ... a slut ... that he could do anything he wanted with me." As she talked she slipped her hand inside her panties.

"Did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy his big cock?" I demanded. I watched as her fingers moved under the thin cloth.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did you come?"

"Yes Doctor... more than once... he made me do things... dirty things." Her moving hand and fingers had forced her panties down her thighs and she was completely exposed to me as she finger fucked herself.

"Did you like doing them?"

"Yes," she groaned as her hips started to writhe.

"Did you put his penis in your mouth Katherine?"

"It was big Doctor, so big. But he didn't care. He held my head as he forced it between my lips." Then she stopped talking as her orgasm started to tremor through her body. It was a good two minutes before she pulled the dripping finger from between her legs. The smell of her sex was thick in the air.

"I'm a slut aren't I Doctor?" she finally asked.

"You're a beautiful, intelligent, highly sexed but completely normal woman Katherine."

"I am?"

"Now get dressed, our time is almost up," I said. I didn't try to hide the desire I felt for her from my voice. I watched as her eyes drifted down to the large bulge in my pants.

"Should I leave you my panties?"

"Please," I answered as I took the panties from her fingers. I ran them up her moist slit and then pushed them under my belt and down onto my cock.

"I can't come next week Doctor," the young lawyer said as she stood up. Her eyes were still zeroed in on my groin.

"You can't?" I asked.

"I won't be able to get away. A big case ... a very big case."

"What about at night," I offered.

"We'll be working late every night. It's important."

"You have to eat. Next Wednesday, I'll pick you up at seven. We'll have dinner and we'll talk."

"I can't."

"We have to cure you Katherine. I'll see you Wednesday," I promised.

****

"Put on Katherine's panties," I ordered as soon as Gaby entered the room.

"Yuck, they're dirty, they smell," my secretary said dismissively as she held them out at arms length.

"Hurry," I ordered as I lowered my zipper.

"She's not as sexy as I am," she answered as she pulled the soiled panties up her legs.

Session #4

It was just after seven p.m. on the following Wednesday evening when I walked into the lobby of the twenty-fourth floor offices of our cities largest law firm.

"She can't be disturbed, they're in conference," a snotty receptionist informed me when I asked for Miss O'Malley. I was tempted to bend the snobby upper-class bitch over her desk and teach her a little politeness.

"I have a date with her young lady," I announced as I continued past her desk.

"You can't go in there," was squealed in response but I was already fifteen feet down the hall.

There were eleven people arranged around a conference table when I finally found the room they were using -- ten perfectly coiffed men in expensive pin striped suits and all sporting colorful two hundred dollar silk ties - and Katherine. They all looked up in surprise when I burst into the room.

"Ready honey?" I asked before any of them could challenge me.

"We're pretty busy Andrew," she answered as ten sets of eyes flashed from me to her. It was the first time she'd used my given name.

"You have to eat sweetie," I said as I let my eyes roam around the room. "Doesn't she gentlemen?" I asked as I reached out my hand.

"Well--" the oldest and the man who I assumed was the senior man there started. The rest of them were sitting with stunned looks on their faces.

"I'll have her back in an hour and a half," I promised and had my patient out through the door before another word of protest could be voiced.

"Oh my gawd, you're crazy," Katherine said as I led her towards the bank of elevators. I knew she was happy.

"It's you who's seeing the psychiatrist," I said as we entered the elevator.

"They'll think you're my boyfriend."

"So? Is there something wrong with me? They must know you're a woman who attracts men."

"They think I'm the Ice Queen," she admitted ruefully.

"That's because you wanted them to," I accused as the elevator doors shut behind me. "But now that you're using make-up and doing your hair differently--"

"I am not," she denied.

"Liar. Now give me your panties."

"Whaaaat! Here in the elevator?"

"Yes."

"I think they have cameras," she answered as her eyes flicked around the walls.

"Hurry."

"You're so bad, soooo baaaaad," she complained as she quickly lifted her skirt and then started to lower her panties. A little cheeky, lace pair of low rise, cherry pink hiphuggers I discovered when she'd stepped out of them and handed them to me.

Five minutes later we were sitting side by side in a dimly lit corner booth in my favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant. "Lift your skirt," I ordered once our waiter had delivered our menus and left.

"Here?"

"I want to see your pussy. Don't you want to show it to me tonight Katherine?"

She shook her head no even as she slowly pulled up her skirt. "I'm a lawyer ... I want you to cure me," she implored as she bared her red triangle of pubic hair.

"Do you?" I asked as our waiter returned to take our orders.

****

Fifty minutes later, as we were drinking a dinner ending cup of coffee, Katherine surprised me by asking out of the blue, "Do you sleep with your secretary?"

"Yes."

"You do? She's so young," Katherine accused.

"I love her."

"Where'd you meet her?"

Before answering I reached into my pocked and fished out my wallet. After pulling out a dollar I offered it to her.

"What's that for?"

"I want to put you on retainer," I told her.

"Why?"

"So our conversation will be protected by lawyer/client confidentiality rules."

scouries
scouries
10,461 Followers