Doc Von Scouries: Case #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers

"But," she started as she took the buck from my fingers.

"Gaby's my sister."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!" her squeal of outrage echoed around the restaurant. "Oh my gaaaawd," she finally hissed.

As she sat open mouthed looking at me I grabbed the young lawyers hand and placed it in my lap.

"What are you doing?" she finally hissed as she looked up and checked to see if any of the other diners could see what was going on. As she asked her question I felt her fingers as they traced the hardness in my pants.

"Take it out."

"Here? I have to get back to work ... please Doctor," she insisted even as she lowered my zipper.

"Pull it out."

"NO! Somebody will see," she said as her hand slipped through my fly and found my cock.

"Masturbate me ... use your panties," I added as I slipped her panties into her hand.

"We can't," she said as her warm palm circled my cock and then started to pump me.

"It's part of your cure."

"It is not! No doctor acts like this," she insisted but her fingers never stopped.

"Remember, you're on the clock Miss O'Malley," I answered with a grin.

"You think I'm paying for this? To masturbate you? You really are crazy." Still her hand continued to pump me.

"And you have to pay for dinner too. And don't complain, you'll probably charge it to your big corporate client anyway."

I put her dainty panties over my cockhead just as my penis started to jerk in her hand. Then when I'd finished I ordered her to put them back on.

"They'll smell it," she protested.

"So? They'll just think that we had sex. Which is a completely normal thing for a beautiful, sexy young women to do with her boyfriend."

"Everyone in the office will hear about it. You wouldn't believe how they gossip."

"That's good. It'll help your cure," I promised as I escorted her from the restaurant. "It's time they realized what a sexy lawyer they have working there."

"I'm not a partner. I'll never get to be one if they find out."

"Well then, we better make sure they make you a partner sooner than later won't we?"

"No one becomes a partner until they've been there at least ten years."

"You're not everyone Katherine."

****

Gaby was still up when I got home. In our bed.

"I told her," I said to my sister as I slipped between the sheets.

"What'd you tell her?" Gaby was naked.

"I told her she'd made me so horny at dinner that I was going home to fuck my sister."

"Promises, promises," Gaby said in disdain. But her hand reached for my cock!

Session #5

"Will I be on the couch today doctor?" Katherine asked the second she was through my door.

"Yes please." Her eyes immediately zeroed in on the can of shaving cream that sat on the edge of my desk and the razor that sat on a folded towel next to it.

"They're lovely," I said, unable to hide the admiration in my voice as she exposed this weeks undergarments. A little push up, turquoise demi bra with lace trim and matching Brazilian cut panties.

"Should I take them off?"

"Could I?"

"Of course," she invited as she lay back.

"I'm going to shave you today Katherine," I told her as I slipped her panties down her thighs.

"But I thought you liked unshaven woman. I thought you liked my red hair."

"We still have twelve weeks to go Katherine. I'll get to see it grow back."

"But I -"

"Gaby's going to help us."

"Your sister? She is?"

"Yes," I answered as I pressed the button on my intercom. Katherine watched me as I spoke, "Please come in now Gaby. Yes, bring the hot water." Seconds later my sister strolled into my office carrying a basin of steaming hot water and with a large handbag hanging from her shoulder. She was otherwise naked. Katherine's gaping eyes never left my sister as she placed the basin on my desk and then opened the handbag and proceeded to take a video recorder and a folded tripod from it.

She continued to watch as Gaby set up the tripod next to the desk and then attached the video cameras to it.

"Are you really his sister?" my patient finally asked.

"Yes."

"What are you doing?" she asked as she nodded at the camera.

"We film every session," Gaby answered as she continued to work on the camera. "Are we going to shave her on the desk?" she asked as she turned to me. I nodded yes.

"You're going to film me? Did you film the other sessions?" my patient asked me. There was more than a touch of panic in her voice.

"Please sit up here on the desk Katherine," I instructed as I dipped a washcloth into the steaming water.

"But-"

"Show her where to lie Gaby."

Katherine let my sister lead her to the desk and made no further protest as my sister placed her lengthwise with her legs hanging over the end. I rolled my chair so that I was positioned between them. I then placed the steaming cloth on the red triangle of my patient's pubic hair.

"The shaving cream Gaby," I demanded as I reached out my hand palm up towards her. Katherine watched as Gaby put the can in my hand. I lifted the cloth from her loins. Steam was rising from her sex.

Her whole body twitched on the desk the second I sprayed the thick, white foam between her legs.

"Try not to move Katherine," I instructed as I lifted the razor. She groaned softly when she felt the sharp blade lightly glide across her mound.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I asked my secretary as I worked.

"I suppose... for a redhead," my little sister said dismissively.

"I love redheads," I teased back. I continued to shave my nervous patient.

"Yeah, but you're a pervert."

"Careful Doctor," Katherine broke in timidly.

"You have a beautiful pussy," I complimented when I'd completely bared the young lawyer.

"I have?"

"Look at her lips Gaby," I instructed as I bent over and spread my patient's legs. "Her labia majoris and minoras, they're extraordinary," I gushed.

"It's not as neat as mine, it sticks out everywhere," my little sister answered. There was a touch of jealousy in her voice.

"And a perfectly developed clitoris to boot," I added as I softly caressed my patients sex. "That's one of the main reasons Miss O'Malley orgasms so quickly and so often," I added as I continued to stroke her. Katherine groaned.

"Mine's nicer," Gaby insisted. Katherine's body started to buck under my ministrations and soon her squeals of pleasure were echoing around the office.

"See what happens each time I touch her here?" I asked as my finger plucked her straining pink clitoris. Then Katherine started to scream.

"She's very noisy Doctor," my secretary said as a post orgasmic Katherine lay moaning and panting on my desk. "You'll have to cure her of that," Gaby added, then turned, picked up the video equipment and then left the office without another word.

"Should I dress now doctor?" my patient asked timidly.

"Please Katherine."

"We didn't make much headway today did we?" she asked once she'd put her underwear back on.

"We're making great headway ... we're right on track," I insisted with my warmest doctorly smile.

"Well--"

"You're doing wonderfully."

She finished buttoning her blouse and then asked, "Are you going to sleep with me? Is that part of the cure?" There was both hope and fear in the question.

"Of course I'm going to sleep with you."

"You are?" there was excitement in her eyes.

"Yes, as soon as you're cured."

"But--"

"It would be wrong of me to sleep with one of my patients if she was still crazy! You know that. Unethical." Gaby, coming back into the office heard my words.

"You're still nuts Miss O'Malley," my secretary said in her most adult tone.

"But not for much longer Miss Von Scouries," Katherine answered. I could see she wasn't going to take much more guff from my sister.

"I'll see you next week my dear," I said as I took her arm and started to lead her out of the office. But Gaby wasn't finished.

"Would you like to watch us sometime?" Gaby asked just before Katherine was about to escape through the door.

"Watch you what?"

"Watch us when we do it," my sister added as she curled her naked body around mine.

"It's against the law. I'm an officer of the court," Katherine protested.

"But do you want to watch Andy put his big cock in his sister?" Gaby asked.

"Yes," finally slipped softly from my patients lips. Then she rushed out the door.

*****

"Now I'm going to shave you," I promised my sister after Katherine had left. "You were a very bad girl today," I chided.

"Oh no you don't, it's my turn to shave you," she announced.

"Is it?" I asked as I lay back on the desk. I smiled up at her as she sprayed the shaving cream all over my cock and balls.

Session #6

"Tell me about your first time Katherine?" I asked.

"Should I take off my clothes?"

"If you like," I answered.

"I was nineteen, a sophomore," she finally started when she'd got down to her underwear. She was lying supine on my analysts couch.

"What? You didn't have sex until you went to college?" Gaby asked in surprise. She aimed the camera at the juncture of Katherine's legs.

"My parents were strict ... I had to study ... every night. I wasn't allowed to date. Besides, I didn't develop early ... my breasts ... my-"

"But didn't you want to?" I didn't interrupt as I listened, instead I let Gaby lead the conversation.

"I didn't know... I mean it really hadn't started," Katherine stammered.

"What hadn't?"

"The itch, the need," the young lawyer answered simply.

"When did you see your first cock?" my sister asked crudely even as her hand reached into my lap and started to caress me through my pants.

"I hadn't, not til the first time, when he did it," she answered.

"Did what?" Gaby demanded as she lowered my zipper and then snaked her hand through the opening.

"Raped me, raped me with his ugly cock," Katherine blurted as she watched my sister pull my cock out into the air.

"Who raped you?" I asked.

"A professor at the University. An old man. God, he was nearly sixty. A Professor Higgins. It was at the end of my second year at university, between the end of classes and our exams. I'd gone to see him to discuss some questions on the course I had. I wanted an A."

"And he raped you?" my sister asked.

"He'd always been nice to me, helpful, all year. I'd been in his office before. I thought he was a gentleman."

"And what happened," I encouraged.

"He taught a history course, I wanted a clarification on a point I wasn't sure of. He just laughed when I asked. Then he stood up and walked over and locked the door."

"Didn't you do anything? Say anything?" Gaby asked.

"Not then. I just thought he wanted to make sure we weren't disturbed."

"Yeah right," my sister grumbled knowingly. "Then what'd he do?"

"He lowered his pants."

"Gross!"

"Then he pulled me from my chair, forced me to my knees, grabbed my hair," Katherine remembered, the fear she'd felt that day clear in every word.

"Didn't you yell for help?"

"I didn't know ... I didn't understand."

"Then what?"Katherine couldn't answer through her tears.

"Was he big?" I asked, finally interjecting myself into the recital.

"He put me on his desk. Lifted my skirt and then tore the panties from my legs, ripped them," Katherine sobbed.

"And then," I encouraged in my gentlest voice.

"He fucked me. It hurt doctor. It hurt so much, so, so much. My blood was dripping down between my legs. He yelled at me when he saw it. He said I'd ruined some of his student's essays. Then he started to laugh, found it funny my virgin blood was all over his desk. I tried to escape, to run--"

"He caught me. Wouldn't let me go. Said he wasn't finished yet."

"He did it a second time?" my sister asked. Her hand started to pump my penis.

"He was almost as big as your brother, but his was ugly," Katherine answered as her eyes followed Gaby's moving hand.

"What happened then," I encouraged. An extraordinary excitement was flowing through me as I heard a patient describe being raped even as my sister masturbated me in front of her.

"He forced me face first over his desk ... kicked my legs apart ...stuck his hand between my legs, then--"

"He put it in your ass?" Gaby asked. I could tell she was excited as I was. I pushed her head down into my lap.

"No, not that time. He put it in my pussy and then reached under and grabbed my breasts. He kept calling me his cock slut, his little coed cock slut as he fucked me. It was horrible!"

"But he made you cum didn't he," I asked as I felt Gaby's lips slip over my cockhead.

"NO ... noooooooo!" my crying patient denied.

"Katherine!"

"He made me Doctor! He just kept doing it and doing it. Then it started to happen. I didn't even know what it was at first."

Gaby pulled her mouth from my cock. "He made you cum?"

"It wasn't my fault, it wasn't Doctor," my patient said between her tears, her plea clear.

"Of course it wasn't Katherine, he was a criminal."

"He did it again. And he laughed the whole time. Then he put it in my mouth." As my patient continued to describe her ordeal Gaby lowered her mouth back onto my cock. "He told me I'd fail if I didn't come back the next day. And to come every day until the exams were over. I wouldn't have got into Law School Doctor if I hadn't obeyed him."

Finally I couldn't hold it anymore. Completely oblivious to my patient now my hands went to the back of Gaby's head and forced every inch of my throbbing penis deep into her throat. Katherine watched silently, her mouth open, almost as if she'd like to be swallowing the penis my sister was near choking on.

When I'd finished, when the last stream of sperm had splashed from my prick, Gaby slowly pulled away from my softening penis. Both Katherine and I could see the pool of white cream in my sister's mouth when my cockhead finally popped free. She turned and looked up at my patient. "Do you want some?" she asked as my cum dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"No! Of course not. What are you doing?" she squealed as my sister brought her lips to Katherine's.

Minutes later, with my sticky cream still on her lips and with a thin strand hanging from the corner of her mouth, Katherine fled.

****

"Poor girl," I said to my sister after our patient had fled.

"She was lying. She probably seduced the old man to get her A."

"Gaby!" I chided, then added, "and we're supposed to have sex after the patient leaves, not when she's here."

"I was hungry," the saucy little vixen replied. "So was that red haired slut! You shoulda felt what she did with her tongue when it was in my mouth."

"Show me," I encouraged.

Session #7

It was a week later and I'd told Katherine to meet me for lunch at one of our cities most popular eateries. It was a restaurant which had always been favored by our cities legal heavyweights. Of course it was very expensive.

"Am I paying," were the first words out of my patients mouth when she joined me at my table.

"Not today."

"I'm not?" She couldn't keep the surprise or the suspicion out of her voice.

"I've arranged for someone else to pay," I said with a smile.

"Someone else? So we won't be able to discuss my condition?" I shook my head no. "Who are we eating with?"

"One of your legal confreres, from another firm, someone who's heard of your brilliant legal mind," I said just as I saw the man who'd handled the Von Scouries family legal account for the last twenty-five years come through the front doors. A roommate of my fathers during his University days he was now the senior managing partner at the largest competitor of Katherine's firm. "It's time we got you a partnership," I added. Katherine was looking over my shoulder.

"Oh my gawd! It's Mr. Woodhouse. I shouldn't," Kathleen whispered as she looked around the room to see who was watching.

"Why not?"

"They'll know I ate with him, they'll wonder why."

"Who will?"

"The partners. Mr. Crutchfield will be told." Even I knew who Mr. Crutchfield was.

"That's exactly what I'm hoping for Miss O'Malley."

As it turned out we had a delightful lunch. John Woodhouse, who'd acted as a surrogate father to me after my father had died, was one of the smoothest operators in the business and had been more than eager to meet one of his competitor's brightest minds. And during lunch he'd made it very clear he'd welcome a job inquiry from my patient.

"He'll hear about it Andy. Mr. Crutchfield I mean," she said to me as soon as John had left us after lunch.

"Of course he will. Why do you think I organized it?"

"But--"

"If he won't make you a partner the hell with him," I said nonchalantly.

"He's a monster. What if he simply takes me? Puts me over his knee, makes me--"

"He's old, besides he's a respected lawyer," I interrupted.

"He's not, he's like you doctor."

"What? Like me. In what way?"

"He's not afraid to take what he wants. When he wants. Who he wants. All the other partners are terrified of him. He's the firms 'Rainmaker', the man who makes everything go. Once in a while I feel his eyes on me, they're almost reptilian doctor. I know what he wants."

"What does he want?"

"You know," she answered softly.

"Tell me," I insisted.

"To put his big, dirty cock in me."

"Is it big?"

"It must be."

"If he calls you to his office today I want you to remember something." I started.

"Remember what?"

"He may want you as a woman. He may even take you."

"Yuck! He's ugly. Andy, I don't want him to. I work there. What if everyone finds out?"

"He'll never tell anyone. He's the type who'll love the idea that he's fucked one of his partners. And he'll definitely not want to lose you. He'll also be a little nervous of you Katherine."

"He will?"

"Even if he's almost one hundred percent sure he can control you there'll be just a smidgeon of doubt in his mind. He'll be worried about his reputation. What if you talk?"

"He'll rape me, I know he will."

"He'll be worried you might quit. Might embarrass him. Whether he takes you or not, no matter what happens this afternoon Katherine, when you leave his office he has to know you'll leave the firm if you're not made a partner. And not in five years."

"He scares me Doctor," the young lawyer protested.

"And excites you?"

"No," the young beauty denied.

"Don't wear panties to the meeting Katherine."

"Whaaaaat?"

"That's your doctors best advice, in fact take them off now."

"Here?"

"I hate you," she proclaimed sixty seconds later. Then turned and left the restaurant. A lacy, periwinkle blue, v-string was lying on the table in front of me.

Session #8 Friday Night

Katherine went back to her office that afternoon with more than a little trepidation. And Mr. Crutchfield made her wait all afternoon before she got the summons to the managing partner's inner sanctum. It was three days later before I heard the story and the news.

It was five fifteen Friday afternoon and Gaby and I, after a long day in the office, were trying to decide whether to go out or stay in for dinner when the phone rang.

"Doctor Von Scouries office," I answered.

"Guess who you're talking to?" were the first words down the line. The voice was happy.

"Is it Katherine Erin O'Malley by any chance?" I asked, having recognized her at once.

"No, you happen to be talking to the latest addition to the masthead of the firm Crutchfield, Barren and Murphy, the number one Law Practice--"

"You got it?"

"Yes." The jubilation in my patient's voice was unmistakable.

"I told you it'd be a piece of cake."

"It wasn't that easy Andy. You should have been there. He's an animal."

"Well why don't you get dressed up in your finest and then come over and tell us all about it. In fact, since you're now a rich partner, you can take us both out to dinner."

"Your sister too?"

****

scouries
scouries
10,454 Followers