Doc Von Scouries: Case #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine arrived at just after seven thirty dressed to the nines. No business suit that night. In fact we all dressed up for the occasion. Gaby, beautiful in a slinky black silk number that highlighted her breasts and her blondness, was matched by my patient who was in a décolleté, spaghetti strapped, dark green, silk jersey dress. Both were in high heels.

Neither female had bothered with a bra. Their breasts danced under the thin silk when we'd walked into the restaurant. I could smell their sexual need.

It was only after the coffee and dessert had arrived that my patient started to tell us the story. "He fucked me. Like an animal. It was rape," Katherine suddenly started.

"Right in his office?" Gaby asked.

"The second I was through the door of his office I knew what he was going to do. It was just like my old professor."

"What did he do?"

"You little slut, he screamed. Before I'd even sat down. He spat it out and then came around his desk and grabbed me. Slapped me."

"The prick!" my sister ejaculated.

"Ripped off my clothes. Told me he was going to teach me a lesson. Then he bent me over his desk."

"You were naked?" my sister asked needlessly. We were both excited.

"He has a big, fat cock. It's ugly. Purple and bumpy and ugly," my patient added. "He rammed it into me. Then he kept calling me his little Irish whore as he pumped his cock into my cunt."

"Your cunt? You shouldn't call it that," Gaby admonished.

"He called it that! BITCH ... CUNT ... WHORE ... TRAITOROUS SLUT he yelled as his sperm splashed inside me."

"Oh my God! He's supposedly a respected member of the bar and he did that?" Gaby asked. "Hasn't he heard about sexual discrimination in the workplace? You should sue him," my sister added indignantly.

"Hah! You sleep with your boss."

"He's my brother. That's not covered under that specific law."

"Oh, so now you're a legal expert?" Katherine asked sarcastically.

"Well at least I'm not some redhaired slut who sleeps with her boss to get a promotion," Gaby shot back.

"Girls, girls! Please let Katherine finish her story Gaby. So what happened then?" I asked as I turned to my patient.

"The next time we did it right on the floor doctor. I was on my hands and knees. He kept calling me his little red haired lawyer bitch. That he was going to teach me everything I'd ever need to know about breaking and entering. He spanked my rear every time he thrust his ugly fat cock into me. He's a gross pig."

"I thought he was an old man," Gaby protested.

"Then he made me take it in my mouth. All of it. It hardly fit. 'Suck it', he ordered as he grabbed my hair and pulled me against him. He tasted terrible ... I was gagging ... and then when he started to cum he pulled it out. Splattered my face and hair with his sticky goo."

"You should have bitten it off. I would have," my sister insisted.

"Then he turned me over onto my hands and knees. Spanked me. Then he pushed his dirty cock back into me."

"Into your ass?"

"No. But he pushed his finger into my anus as he fucked me. It hurt. Then, when he was finished, I was lying on the floor, on my stomach, crying. I could feel his sperm oozing out. And do you know what he said?"

Gaby and I, both enthralled by Katherine's story, shook our heads no. "He said, Now little missy, go back to your office and make up for the time you've wasted here. I couldn't believe it. Then he said If you're a good little girl for the next six years then maybe we'll talk about a partnership. You shoulda seen the look on his face!"

"What a shit," Gaby spat out. "What'd did you do?"

"I was so mad! I stood up and started for the door. Naked!"

"You did?"

"Yes. And when he asked me just what the hell I thought I was doing I told him I was going down to my office to fill out my retirement papers. Then I was going to call the competition and accept their job offer."

"I didn't know they'd offered you a job. Andy just said you had lunch, not an interview or anything."

"He didn't know that. Then I told him that once I'd accepted the partnership offer from the competition that I was going to sit down and prepare a sexual discrimination suit against him. And the firm. For three million dollars! That is after I'd had my secretary take pictures taken of my bruised and sperm covered body. After I'd collected samples of his smelly sperm. Then I told him I was going to call the Tribune."

"You did?" came from an obviously astonished and impressed Gaby.

"Good for you Katherine," I told my patient. "What did he do then?"

"I was trembling. Scared. I knew he was capable of doing anything. He was fuming! I wanted to run. I was so scared."

"But you didn't?"

Katherine shook her head no.

"Good for you," Gaby supplied.

"You were right Doctor."

"He was?"

"You can be both strong and weak. He came right up to me Doctor. Slapped me. Then he grabbed and squeezed my breasts. It hurt so much. But I just stared at him, dared him."

"And he broke first?" I asked.

"The second his eyes dropped I knew I'd won, it was like I was in court with a reluctant witness," my patient said proudly.

"So they've made you a partner, you should be ecstatic," my sister said when Katherine had finally finished her tale.

"He'll do it to me again, I know he will, he's a pig. He promised me I'd pay for it," my patient protested.

"Why are you complaining? You probably enjoyed it didn't you? You're a slut, you loved his big cock."

"I DID NOT!"

"Did you cum?"

"He made me."

"Hah! You could have stopped him, you're a slut." Gaby accused.

"That's not true is it Andy?" my patient implored.

"And you should call him Doctor, not Andy," sis instructed, then added, "You know we'll have to increase your hourly consultation rate from now on."

"What! You already charge me five hundred dollars an hour! Besides I'm cured. You heard your brother."

"You're not totally cured. And all our patients have to finish their seventeen weeks. It's our rule."

"Is it Doctor?" Katherine asked.

"Maybe you should just ask yourself how much money my brother and I have made you by helping you get named a partner six years early. I'll bet it'll add up to at least a million dollars."

"You didn't cure me, you're just the secretary."

"You new rate is one thousand dollars. So there," my sister answered huffily. They both turned to me. I'd had enough!

"Take off your panties please Katherine."

"Why?"

"You just said you were cured didn't you?" She nodded shyly. "And what did I tell you was going to happen when you were cured?"

"I don't know." Defiant.

"What was I going to do to you when you were cured young lady?"

"I wouldn't, she's not worth it Andy, she'll sleep with anyone," Gaby said angrily.

"I'd never sleep with my brother," came back from my patient.

"Forget her Andy, I tell you she's just not worth it."

"I am so!" Katherine insisted, then stood up, lifted her dress to her waist and then quickly pushed her panties down her legs. A second later, after her flimsy red thong had been deposited on the table in front of me she said, "You said you were going to fuck me when I was cured."

"Yes I did," I agreed.

Gaby, not to be outdone quickly deposited her white lace boyshorts on top of them. We left the restaurant without waiting for the desert tray. I left the panties as a tip.

****

There is nothing in the world better than a responsive woman, a woman who can't hide her pleasure from a strong man who simply takes her.

A woman who's both strong and yet so weak. Who orgasms at the slightest touch.

I had Gaby drive us home while I stripped the young lawyer of her clothes in the back seat. And by the time Gaby had the car in the Von Scouries garage the young redhead was screaming out her need.

"Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!" She demanded. Every caress of her milky white breasts, every tweak of her puffed up nipples, every stroke of her clitoris was met by a groan and an urgent upward arching of her body. The car reeked of her sex.

She was so, so needy. And ready. Open!

I didn't even wait until we got to the bedroom. Instead I took her on the stairs leading up to the second floor. Set her down on the third stair and then slammed into her. Hard fucking. Wet fucking. Loud fucking.

She was a woman that demanded a strong man, a big man, but once that man had found her she had no defenses. She couldn't hide her need, her pleasure. And as I pumped my seed deep into the young lawyer her vagina spasmed uncontrollably along my cock's full length.

Afterwards I didn't let Gaby join us in bed that first night. Instead she was put in charge of filming the evening's activities. But she was allowed to join us the next morning after she'd cooked us breakfast.

The three of us then fucked all weekend.

Katherine Erin O'Malley's Final Session

"I'm really cured? I am aren't I?" Katherine asked. I couldn't help but notice the touch of regret in her voice. She was lying spread-eagled on my desk, my creamy sap oozing out from between her legs. Her pubic triangle of red curls, some twelve weeks after she'd been shorn, had reappeared in all their previous glory.

For the last eight weeks the young lawyer had dutifully appeared at my office for her appointed session. We'd explored her sexual need in all its ramifications. We'd discussed strategies that would allow this brilliant young lawyer to lead a successful professional life even while allowing her to submit to the strong men who'd always be able to take her.

I taught her that her that her supposed affliction was in fact a gift. That very few women were granted the ability to experience the sexual pleasure she was able to.

I'd fucked her hard and long. Week after week. Spanked her and then filled her ass. Used her. In every possible way.

And every last time her body responded. Every single time! And she always wanted more. Each week she'd stumble out of my office, always sans panties, my cum dripping down her legs. Smiling. And then she'd go back to work and dazzle everyone in her firm with her brilliance. Gaby billed her one thousand dollars an hour for those eight weeks. Katherine had paid without a complaint.

Of course Crutchfield didn't tell a soul about what had happened that afternoon. That's not to say he'd allowed her a free ride. Instead he'd instituted a monthly what he'd called a 'Senior Partner/Junior Partner mentoring lesson'. The first of these monthly 'lessons' took place the day after she'd officially been appointed a partner. She'd hated what he was doing to her. But somewhere deep inside herself she enjoyed it.

Gaby had attended every one of Katherine's weekly sessions with me. Filmed them and participated. During one session, as Katherine was riding me, my little sister, a minx from day one, appeared with a strap-on and made my patient the filling of a Von Scouries family sandwich.

And even though she complained afterwards, she enjoyed it immensely! Mind you, a couple of sessions later, I did let her get even with Gaby.

Other times the two would lick my cock to life, their tongues dueling, and then argue between themselves as to who would get to ride the erection first. It had turned into the best sex any of us had ever enjoyed.

"I told you I'd cure you in seventeen weeks," I answered with a smile. My cock, still half erect, was hanging heavily down between my legs.

"I won't see you anymore?" I could see my lovely young lawyer was going to be awash in tears at any second.

"Of course you will, just not as my patient," I tried to assure the young beauty as I helped her to her feet. "You're cured."

"I know!" Katherine was as happy as I'd seen her. "And will you still want to sleep with me?"

I put my finger to my lips and then whispered, "Of course, who do you think is going to be the father of your babies? But just don't tell Gaby."

"My baaaaaabies?"

"You don't think I'm going to let Mr. Crutchfield or some horny, big cocked student get you pregnant do you? You Miss O'Malley are not going to have ugly lawyer babies, you're going to have Von Scouries babies."

"I'm not ready--"

"Of course you're not. But when you are..."

And she will be some day...

Katherine skipped out of my office...

*****

"I'm glad she's gone, she thinks she's soooooooo smart," my secretary announced huffily after returning from escorting our patient from the building.

"She's a lovely young woman Gaby, someone a young girl like you can learn a great deal from," I teased.

"A slut," my sister answered as she let the dress she was wearing slip off her shoulders. Of course she had nothing on under it. She came over and sat in my lap.

"I have to write up the case notes," I protested even as my arm encircled her naked teenage body.

"Hah!" she scoffed as she wriggled her body suggestively in my lap.

"Does this mean we don't have any more patients today Miss G?"

The little minx didn't answer, instead simply groped down between her legs and grasped my throbbing sex.

Ten minutes later, as we both lay panting on the office floor, my semen deep within my sister, she answered my previous question, "No doctor, we don't have any more patients today." After a pause she added, "But Andy we do have a new one starting tomorrow."

"Whaaaat! We do? Already?"

"Uh huh. Your friendly G.P. referred another one to us."

"She did? You girls are working me to the bone."

"Yeah right! Mr. Overworked, like you work maybe ten hours a week." It took only seconds for both of us to break into smiles, then seconds later the two of us had broken into laughter.

"So who is she?" I finally asked.

"You're going to love this one dear brother."

"I am?"

"She's a dentist."

"A what? I hate dentists. You know I hate dentists," I complained.

"A Chinese one, and she's got big problems, I read the file Amanda sent over," Gaby added with a smug smile. "And you know what dear brother, I don't think you're going to be able to cure Doctor Woo in any seventeen weeks."

"Oh Woo'nt I?" I asked as I pushed my again erect cock deep inside my little sister.

THE END

Thanks for taking the time to read my story -- I hope you enjoyed it. I do have another Dr. Von Scouries case to report, the next one putting our oversexed, big cocked doctor up against a beautiful, sexy, inscrutable, dark haired Chinese dentist with major sexual problems. That is if you'd like me to.

If you let me know you enjoyed this story (by voting, by commenting, by e-mailing) I'll continue it. If you don't let me know you liked this one I'll move on to something else. It's up to you!

And if you like my stories whdon't you add me to your FAVORITE AUTHORS list.

Thanks,

Jim