Doctor!

Story Info
A doctor and nurse aboard a research vessel.
2.6k words
3.92
68.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor Xeon, report to High Command!" Blared the loudspeaker. High Command; One minute you were leading a life of luxury, and the next you were being assigned to some rust bucket, at the far reaches of the known universe, and forgotten.

It wasn't a total surprise, though. It had been a worry of his for more than a week. Oh, he begged and pleaded for her not to report him. He even offered to slip her some purchasing chips, if she'd just forget what she had seen; make believe it never happened...

~

He was in the examination room with a species he'd never seen before. They captured her only hours before. High Command discovered precious minerals on her home world and decided to set up a mining operation. His job was to mutate a harmless virus, found in her bloodstream, into a deadly plague. Command considered Doctor Xeon's work a last resort; used only if the population turned out to be uncontrollable by any other means.

Everything was going fine. He was nearly though. A couple of minutes later and he would have called security to come and get her, bring her back to the holding area. He'd probably never see her again. The mutation would be a simple procedure; A slam dunk! But Xeon had a bad habit of letting his personal needs overpower his common sense.

"Doctor?"

"Yes. What is it?" Maybe if he hadn't been so harsh in his response to her?

"I was wondering if, well... Would it be alright if I left a bit early?" Nurse Zolac blushed. "I'm supposed to meet someone at Jar's on deck seven, but I'd like to go back to my quarters and change first."

The bitch wanted to leave early so she could get all dolled up for a hopeful boning, while he had to go without!

He was about to tell her "Fuck no, get your ass back to work!," when X3 popped into his head. The alien was strapped to the table naked, with her legs apart. She was one hell of an improvement over the Zorie twins; and he'd be all alone with her for as long as he wanted.

X3 was an experimental new drug. He wasn't supposed to use it unless he submitted a request form first, with a thorough explanation as to why it was necessary. He had absolutely no professional explanation, if caught.

Somewhere along the line someone screwed up. They'd delivered two cases of X3

by mistake. The form he signed said two cases. But the records in the

computer, which was his job to check for a match, said he'd only received one. They'd never catch the slip up!

It had been over two weeks since he'd coerced the Zorie twins into his quarters, with an expensive bottle of Valokian ale. They were fun. They were imaginative, and nearly as insatiable as him. But they were also about as attractive as female slogs. He had to down half the bottle of ale before he was able to rise to the occasion. The alien, on the other hand, was quite lovely, and entirely nude; strapped to the examination table, with her legs apart, her vagina so inviting, so, so...

"Yeah, alright. Get out of here." Perhaps if he had told her in a more friendly tone, or said something like, "Sure, run along and have a good time. I'll finish up here." She might not have turned him in when she caught him.

He waited until she left, then replaced the sedating iv with one containing the X3. But, like a kid trying to pilfer a cookie, he had little patience for the drug to take effect. Had he, she wouldn't have known what was going on. Had he, smiles, not terror, would have been plastered across his ugly kisser.

"Just as soon as you're ready old Dr. Xeon is going to give you a big injection to ease that deep aching sensation you're beginning to feel." He was fondling her breasts and rubbing her pussy, trying to help the drug along.

"Doctor! What are you doing?"

So caught up in the moment, he never heard Nurse Zolac enter the examination room.

"I... Err... Well..."

"I'm going to report you in the morning!"

"Oh no, please, nurse Zolac. I swear it will never happen again. Please, I'll do anything; Anything you want!"

Her face seemed to soften a bit.

"Say, why don't you take the day off tomorrow! I'll cover for you."

She marched over to the female, without responding; and spotted the iv. The solution was the wrong color. "What are you giving her?" She demanded.

"Nothing special. She was having a bad reaction to the sedative, so I changed to another one."

Nurse Zolac might have believed him, but he forgot to toss the empty vial of X3 into the trash. She spotted it and picked it up, and grew an expression on her face, not unlike that of the Zorie twins in orgasm. It was not a pretty sight stone sober.

"Isn't X3 that new experimental drug used to enhance sexual drive?"

"Well, err; I... I just wanted to see what it would do to her; purely for scientific reasons."

"The way you were fondling her? I doubt it." She put the vial into her pocket, then called security to remove the female. After they left, she stormed out with the evidence still in her pocket.

The next day it seemed as if everything was back to normal. The doctor hoped she had cooled off a bit. If High Command ever got wind of what he was up to, there'd be hell to pay.

By week's end, without the dreaded speaker blare, his fears began to wane.

And then the worst happened; as he was doing his morning report, the following week, he heard his name over the loudspeaker. The only time, other than emergencies, anyone was called to command over the public communication system was to dress them down. The entire ship now knew he'd was in the shits. It was almost as humiliating as his impending meeting with command, was frightening.

He pulled himself together, as best as he could, bit down hard on his quivering lip, and headed to High Command's offices, just behind the control room.

~

"You're being reassigned to a another research vessel. Report to launch bay 4 in one hour."

"But sir!"

"Don't be late." The last time someone defied Command's orders... His knees began to tremble.

"Yes, yes sir!"

"Miss Zolac will be going with you."

"Nurse Zolac?"

"Yes. She'll be making weekly reports to your new commander, so don't screw up."

"Oh no sir. I promise." The bitch!

And that was that. The good life was over. Transferred from the most luxurious starship in the fleet; to some rust bucket where he'd be tossed into its bowels to attend hemorrhoids and "turn your head and cough, please", or horrors even worse. It sickened him to even think about it.'

~

Sally was strapped on an examination table in a near semi-conscious state. The aliens had abducted her only hours before. They took her, whisked her away from her home and family, three days before she was to wed Billy Joe McCauley, her high school sweetheart. She'd probably never see him again.

They came right into the house, walked right past her daddy while he watched TV, like they were invisible, and then right up the stairs and down the hall, and into her bedroom. She was terrified! She didn't want to go with them. She didn't want to leave everybody and everything she ever loved behind. And she certainly didn't want to take off her pajamas and panties in front of them, and lie down on the examination table, so they could strap her to it, with her legs apart, and do whatever they pleased. But they could control her mind with their thoughts.

Sally watched, horrified, as the alien reached up and grabbed a needle attached to an iv with light green liquid in it. Her arms and legs and body were strapped so tight to the examination table, she could offer up no resistance. All she could do was watch, and wince, as the he inserted the needle into a vein in her arm.

Not long after that, her fears waned, and she became detached from reality, like she were watching a movie, or something. It was quite a pleasant sensation.

~

"She all set?"

"Yes doctor."

"Good. Attach the sensors. I want to see what's going on in that head."

"Yes doctor."

"Oh, and prepare another iv, but don't give it to her yet. Here." He handed his assistant a small, brown vial.

Nurse Zolac looked down, read the label, and frowned. "X3?"

"I want to see her reaction to it." He explained.

The doctor didn't like the look of suspicion on his assistant's face. "Nurse Zolac!" He explained, "I am a professional. High Command wants me to gather as much information about these humans as possible. Watching this creature have an orgasm doesn't, in the least, interest me; other than on a professional basis! Besides, I have authorization from High Command. The paperwork is on my desk if you don't believe me!" He was seething.

"Yes doctor." She replied, walking to his desk to make sure he wasn't up to something, again.

He waited a couple of minutes, then barked, "Go get the slog!"

The Slog was a hairy, subhuman nomad, from Orfious 7. He had an insatiable appetite, and wasn't partial to his own species. The old adage 'any port in a storm' fit him to a tee.

"The slog?" .

"Yes, the slog. How is she supposed to have an orgasm if something doesn't penetrate her, and excite her into having one?"

"But doctor, my initial examination indicates her sexual organ is a bit small for the slog."

"And mine indicates, not quite! Besides, the slog's size will assure her an intense orgasm; err... For the sensors."

"The sensors are more than sensitive enough without..."

"I'm well aware of what the sensors are capable of." He interrupted. "I just don't want to take any chances. Now get going!"

Nurse Zolac turned, and headed for the door. "Sensors my ass."

"What was that?"

"Nothing doctor."

Nurse Zolac returned a while later, followed by two security men with stun guns, pushing the dolly containing the slog. It was a beast to be respected, even locked up and sleeping.

The doctor waited until security left, then said. "Give her the X3."

"Yes doctor."

"It should only take a few minutes to work."

But in less than half that time, the slog's sensitive nostrils were inundated with the girl's heightening state, and flared. He opened his eyes.

"That was fast. These humans are aroused rather quickly." The doctor glanced down at the nude female, and lingered a bit longer than professionally necessary. It suddenly occurred to him that Nurse Zolac was, indeed, right. The slog was a bit large for her. He could inflict serious harm, or worse! But what to do?

He turned to his assistant. "Nurse Zolac, run down to my quarters. I forgot my, err; My bag. I want to conduct a complete examination on her right after the slog sates himself."

"But that's three levels down, and all the way to the front of the ship!" She protested.

"Don't argue with me. Get going!"

"Yes doctor." She replied, noting the nervous twitch in the doctor's left eye. She exited the room, and waited a few minutes, then turned around and pressed the open button, beside the door.

The doctor snapped his head up, and around, and froze. The blood drained from his face. Not again? Nurse Zolac had caught him nearly in the act, with his pants down around his ankles, and an erection, capable of penetrating tempered steel, in his right hand.

How could he talk his way out of this one? Nurse Zolac would surely turn him into High Command, again. And then he'd be transferred to a garbage scow in some remote part of the galaxy, to rot away for the rest of his life; or worse, the mining colony on the third moon of Reysis; And not a vagina within five light years!

There had to be some way out of his predicament? He thought a moment, and came up with an idea. Just maybe... And if not? Well, he'd at least have the pleasure of humiliating her.

He glanced down at the girls crotch and grew an astonished look on his face. "Oh my God! Come here quick! Something strange is happening to her sex organ!"

Nurse Zolac hurried over, paused a moment to look down at his erection, then up at his face; and with a look of utter revulsion, spat. "You're a disgusting pig!"

"Never mind that now. Look at her!" He pointed to the girl's open crotch.

Nurse Zolac turned, and started to bend down to inspect her a bit closer, but before she could the doctor shoved her forward upon the girl, and held her there with one hand, while he tossed up her skirt, and pulled down her panties with the other.

"Doctor! What are you doing?"

"What I should have done right after you turned me in to High Command, the first time!"

Nurse Zolac wasn't prepared. She wasn't sexually aroused! She hadn't any idea the doctor was even interested in her. If she had known, she never would have reported him. Now, all of a sudden, out of the pale blue, he was going to take her, and he was going to take her by force! He was going have his way with her right there on the examination table, bent over the human female; and she wasn't strong enough to prevent him from doing it! The bastard was going to...

"Doctor! No! No... nooooo... Oh... doctor... Mmmmmm... Yes, doctor... YES!!!"

~

"Should we release the slog now; before he destroys the cage?"

"No, Have security tranquilize, and remove him. After they're gone, clean and dress her, then have the shuttle crew put her back where they found her."

"But why, doctor?"

"If it weren't for her we wouldn't have, well, you know... Anyway, that's got to be worth something. Hurry, it's not quite dawn yet. With a little luck, they'll have her back in bed before anyone realizes she's missing."

"Yes doctor."

"And when you're through here, Miss Zolac..." His voice softened. "Bring two syringes of X3 to my quarters; And wear something sexy."

Nurse Zolac blushed. "Yes doctor!"

~

Two hours later Nurse Zolac entered the doctor's quarters, all dolled up.

"Oh my, you do look good. But what took you so long to get dressed?"

"Actually, there was a slight problem after you left; with the female."

"What happened?"

"I had just removed the restraints and iv, and was about to remove the sensors, when the slog broke out of his cage, and attacked her."

"Is she alright?" Doctor Zeon asked, with a terrified look on his face. If anything happened to her, and someone found the X3 in her bloodstream, he'd be done for.

"You were right doctor, the slog wasn't too big for her. In fact, the way she had her legs clamped around him, I think she wanted even more of him inside her, than there already was. And those God awful screams! The sensors recorded four orgasms; her last, when the slog ejaculated, being the most intense."

"What took security so long in getting him off her?"

"I'm afraid it was the other way around. They had to tranquilize her. The slog was nearly unconscious when security finally uncoupled them."

"I think we should advise command to steer clear of this planet. It's obviously too hostile to conquer. I mean, if a young female is capable of overpowering a slog, the males must be the fiercest warriors in the quadrant."

"Maybe you're right. But we won't mention the X3. Okay?"

Nurse Zolac smiled, and pulled a syringe from her pocket. "Turn around and flash me a cheek, doctor."

"Ouch!"

"My turn!"