Doctor and His Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt in between his legs and began to tug down at his pants. The pants were slid off by Katie's seductive grasp. As she pulled them down, she took his underwear down with them. Maxwell felt her smooth fingers run down from his waist along his thighs.

Maxwell's dick sprung out, hard and straight up. She crawled back on top of him and took the cock in her left hand. She began to massage it open and down. Maxwell tilted his neck to meet hers, and they were kissing as she worked his penis vigorously. He reached around and grabbed her butt. He couldn't believe how firm it was.

"Katie. This probably doesn't surprise you, but just to let you know I haven't been with a girl since my wife died. And she and I were high school sweethearts. She was the first girl I was with and the only one."

Katie began to rub harder, and lowered her mouth and gave his neck some hard kisses.

"I never slept with my boyfriend," Katie said.

"What?"

"Well, I've done this. Like what we're doing now. But I never went all the way with him."

Maxwell lowered his hand back down to her panties and began rubbing the outside of them. They were soaking.

"I doubt it's because you weren't excited to," Maxwell said.

"Let's just say I don't regret it. That asshole didn't deserve me," Katie said.

Maxwell pulled her panties to the side. He pressed her down against him so that her pussy was lying against his penis. He felt his manhood press against the outside of her opening. She began to move up and down. The underside of his shaft was pressed against her.

Katie pulled the panties off her legs and now straddled on top of Maxwell. Her ass was on the top of his thighs. She was looking right in Maxwell's eyes. Her pussy was again right against the underside of his dick which was sticking straight up. Katie began to massage it, as she maintained her upright sitting position, and pressed it against her.

He moaned as she rubbed his dick. His legs began to quiver slightly. She could feel, on the back of her ass, his firm leg muscles supporting her. She hadn't figured out yet how Maxwell had time to maintain his temple of a body.

Maxwell reached out and grabbed her hips. Slowly, he pushed them up with his strong arms. He guided her towards his shaft. She was biting her lip in anticipation. Maxwell position her pussy right above his dick and began to let go. She looked at his eyes and let herself fall, his manhood sliding into her. She groaned as Maxwell's long and thick penis entered her. She had never felt such powerful sensation in her life.

She paused to collect herself. Maxwell grabbed her hips and began to rock her back and forth. When Katie recuperated, and was refocused, she joined back in and rode him faster.

"This feels amazing," Maxwell said, "Katie, you're a goddess."

"Then you're a God," she said.

She began to ride him faster and faster. Katie didn't know what to do but it felt good so she wasn't going to stop. By the look on Maxwell's face, he was enjoying it too.

"You seriously have never ridden a guy before?" Maxwell said. He was now moving his hips up and down, pushing her up and down along his dick as he did.

"Never. Maxwell, you're my first and only," she said. "How am I doing."

"Quick learner, once again."

They continued to rock back and forth. He grabbed her back and pulled her to him. Her boobs hovered over his face, wobbling back and forth like two beautiful orbs. Her hair dangled down passed her shoulders. She lowered her face and they kissed once again.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

She began to hump back and forth faster. Katie wanted Maxwell to be as happy as possible. As she picked up her own speed, she felt a sensation growing inside of her. She was beginning to feel orgasm coming

Moments later, as she began to pant and moan, Maxwell picked up the pace. Now guiding her hips up and down with his arms and moving his own bottom up and down as well. He was doing all the work, fucking her as hard as he could.

He shot his oozing white cum into her and she felt it against her walls. He stopped his motions, his muscles rested immediately. She lowered herself onto him, kissing his face before rolling over to his side. They embraced in a nude cuddle.

***

The two moved to the bedroom, still naked, and started to cuddle again. Maxwell was on his back and Katie came to his side, one of her arms laying across his built chest and her leg over his thigh just grazing his penis. They talked for hours about losing someone and about loneliness. The talked how they didn't feel lonely tonight.

With nothing more than a few kisses, the two passed out and woke up the next morning to Maxwell's 5:30 AM alarm. It was a Sunday which meant that Katie had the day off, but Maxwell would be in the office preparing for the coming week.

"How about I drive you back to the office and you can pick up your car? We can check to make sure the flooding has stopped by your place." Maxwell said.

"OK. Do you want to grab breakfast?"

"No. I should just go to work."

Katie was upset, but tried not to show it. Maxwell was showing his serious side again. She had figured he would be a bit more light-hearted, as he was the night before. The coupling of the two should have been a change of perspective for him. It was for her.

He drove her by her house, the stream was no longer flooding the road, and then drove to the office. Katie leaned in for a kiss good-bye, hoping Maxwell would meet him halfway. He didn't. His face remained frozen, neither moving towards or away from Katie. She kept moving in to kiss him but when she realized that Maxwell would not budge, she moved her face to the side and gave a quick peck on his cheek. Katie smiled as she pulled away, until she saw he wasn't smiling himself.

"Well...uh...I'll see you tomorrow," Katie said.

"Yes," Maxwell said in the most uninterested voice possible.

Katie got out of the doctor's BMW, slamming the door in anger, before returning to her car.

***

On Monday morning Katie arrived at the office right at 8:00 AM. Why was Maxwell so unfriendly? He was so distant the morning after? Was the entire day a mistake? It had felt so right at the time? He was hot, successful, nice, and could show emotion. Well, sometimes show emotion. His body was built and his dick was long. He was Katie's dream man, but what didn't she provide him? Sure, she wasn't his wife. Was that the only reason? She had gone out of her way to make him feel wanted again, loved again.

She walked towards her office when she heard a voice calling her.

"Katie," Maxwell said from his own office. He must have seen her walk by.

"Hi...yes...Dr. Straus," Katie said.

"Can you mark up these patient files for me," he reached out and gave Katie a stack of papers. His eyes were diverted to the side, almost refusing to give Katie a second of interaction. What worried her most was that she called him Dr. Straus, and instead of correcting her, he let it go. Was she back to calling Maxwell being Dr. Straus already?

Katie took the papers into her office. She opened them up. A man needed medicine for his hypertension and a woman was worried that her medications were making her drowsy all the time. She went through the process that she was now familiar with and could do almost without thinking.

As she finished her anger grew. Who did Dr. Straus think he was, sleeping with and then rejecting his new nurse within 48 hours? It wasn't just built up in her own head. He really was an ass-hole.

Once she completed the last sheet she went back to his office and threw the papers on the desk.

"Here, Doctor. The papers are done," she said tersely.

"Thank you," Maxwell said, looking up at her.

"Listen, Maxwell. I don't get it. I don't get what happened between us," Katie said.

"You know, I don't know either. I don't know if we should talk about it."

"What? You just want to ignore it even happened."

"My first patient arrives in thirty minutes," Maxwell said, "I don't know if now is the time to talk about it."

"It's not the time? Why, what do you want me to do? Fill out more patient forms for you?"

Maxwell reached to his desk and picked up another stack of manilla papers. He handed them to Katie. She stared at his hands in disbelief. He was making her do work for him and was unwilling to talk about things at all.

***

Katie was crying in her office. She did not get through the first page of files before her tears opened up. How stupid she had been. She put her head down on the desk, her eyes pressed into her arms. There were no tissues in the room, so when no one was looking she made a quick run across the hall to grab a box that was meant for patients. She came back and closed the door to cry in solitude.

It was unfair. She was in the middle of Eastern Oregon. There was no one here she liked, except Maxwell who she thought she loved. Now that he seemed to be done with her, Katie felt empty. She had nothing.

Knock, Knock

"It's Dr. Straus," Maxwell said as he opened the door slowly.

Katie spun around her torso and looked up at the doctor. Her face was still covered in tears. It was clear she had been crying and Maxwell, even if trying not to observant, would know it.

"I'm about to go in for my first patient. Can you look over this too? Before the next appointment starts," Maxwell said, and gave Katie another manilla envelope. It was just what she needed.

Katie nodded her head, dreading the added task but knowing it would get Maxwell out of the room faster.

"Thanks Katie. It's an important file," he said.

She nodded again and turned around in her seat. Maxwell closed the door, and she returned to crying on her arm.

She looked up at the clock and saw it was 9:15. She had just 15 minutes to look over whatever file he had given her. Katie opened the folder. It wasn't the usual medical form. It wasn't a sheet of old prescriptions or notes scribbled from a pervious doctor.

Katie stared at the folder in front of her which contained a single 8.5-11 piece of paper, still crisp and with pen ink that looked unfaded. It wasn't about a patient at all. It was a personal note from Maxwell.

Dear Katie,

When you first arrived in North Falls to be my new nurse I didn't know what to think. I despised the state program that you were a part of and resisted it with all my might. Within a week you showed yourself to be a competent nurse. I suspected my deep-seated hatred for the program may be unjustified. In the week after, and at the reservation on Saturday, you should yourself to be much more than competent. You were an asset. As someone as stubborn as myself, it was hard to admit, by my deep-seated hatred for the program was completely unjustified.

When my wife died I vowed I could never love another woman again. I moved out of Los Angeles, back here to North Falls, where my vow was kept. It was easy, perhaps, given the small town I was living in. I threw myself into my work. It was easy to stay infatuated with my wife.

As I got to know you I began to suspect my deep-seated vow of singleness may be unjustified. You were a beautiful girl. You are caring. You are fun to talk to and I respect your work. My feelings for you became personal, instead of just professional, quickly.

When we spent the night together Saturday I realized I was wrong. I am stubborn, but even I have to admit, that the time we spent together was incredible. My deep-seated vow of singleness was not justified if there was a woman as remarkable as you.

I don't want to be alone anymore. My wife wouldn't want me to be, and by the sounds of it you would not want me to be.

That's why I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I apologize for me being so cold to you in the morning after and today. I didn't know how to react to these feelings. I haven't felt love in 7 years.

But I do now. That is why I am excited and scared.

I apologize for being distant. I can't promise I won't ever be down again. I can be afraid of opening myself up, being vulnerable to loss. But I don't want you to be hurt either. And for that, I am willing to risk my own feelings for yours.

If you feel the same way, please find me as soon I am done with my patient in room 144.

Maxwell

***

Katie's tears faded and she began to have trouble breathing normally as she tried to regain her composure. She got up from her seat and went to the bathroom, washing her face off so she looked normal. As she did she looked in the mirror. She adjusted her top, trying to look as pretty as possible, and caught her smile in the mirror as she did. Katie was happy again.

She went back to her office, it was 9:28, and left the door ajar. From there she could hear if door 144 was open.

The minutes passed as she sat in her chair, rereading the note in her hands.

At 9:32 she heard a door click open. A middle-aged woman walked out and back towards the doctor's entrance. Katie got up, still holding the note, and walked to the room. The door's edge was against the frame, but was not closed all the way. She couldn't see in, so put one hand against it and gingerly pressed forward.

As Katie opened the door, Maxwell rose from the doctor's stool. She took a step inside, reaching around her back to close the door. Maxwell stepped forward until he was a foot next to her. The much taller doctor looked down at her nurse.

"I'm so sorry," Maxwell said. He reached to her and grabbed her waist.

"No, don't be," Katie said. "It's not always easy."

"I want this to work," he said.

"Me too. It will."

Maxwell pulled her towards him, tilting his head downwards to kiss her. She opened her mouth wide and placed her own hand on his shoulders, pulling herself up to him. Maxwell grabbed her butt and pulled her off the ground, until her legs were wrapped around the doctor. They continued kissing in their embrace as her naval pressed into the bottom of his chest and her legs pressed against his crotch.

Maxwell rotated the two of them, first pressing Katie against the wall gently. Between his chest and the wall her weight was supported. Maxwell pressed hard into her and Katie could feel the length of his dick, now hard, pressing against her.

Katie pointed towards the exam table and Maxwell carried her over to it, lowering the nurse along it. He stood at one edge and she wrapped her legs around his standing thighs, and pulled herself closer.

He reached down and began to pull of her shirt. Katie smiled as he did so. The doctor unbuttoned his own shirt and then lowered his pants and boxers. His dick stood up and Katie bit her lips as she reached down for her own pants, lowering them completely until she was naked on the table.

"Don't let me ever be mean to you again," Maxwell said. He put his hand on his dick and guided it towards her opening. Katie's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned when he inserted himself.

The doctor put his hands by her side. He remained standing and began his humping motion, using the full force of his body and muscles to quickly guide her pussy along his penis. Her naked back glided across the exam table. His muscular body controlled her every movement.

The doctor looked down at Katie. Her hazel eyes so inviting and beautiful and her smile was infectious. He began to smile too. Maxwell hadn't smiled too much in the last seven years.

He lowered his upper body to reach down towards her breasts. Katie put her elbows on the table, to raise herself up. Her chest met his face, he began to suck her nipples, before their mouths met again.

The doctor stopped his forceful humps and took himself out of her. He pushed her farther down the exam table and then he crawled on top of the table and of her.

"I hope this table enough for the two of us. I've never tried this," Maxwell said.

Katie reached down and grabbed his shaft, rubbing it up and down.

He lowered himself onto her. His mouth meeting hers and his dick meeting her pussy. He began to insert himself as hard as he could, gliding his large dick against her wet and flowing juices. His 6'2" frame imprisoned her in a web of growing arousal.

Within minutes Katie felt her body tense up and she began to scream in orgasm. Maxwell reached up and put his hand over her mouth, not wanting the sounds to leave the room. As he did so her pussy tightened around his dick in, and he began to cum. His muscles loosened and he collapsed upon the nurse beauty, as the cum filled her up. They kissed on the exam table, pulling away only to laugh at the situation they had found themselves in.

They got dressed quickly after, and used the medical grade disinfecting wipes to their great advantage. Katie grabbed the note, now slightly crumpled and on the ground, and pressed it into her body.

"I don't want this to end. Come to my place after work today," Maxwell said.

"I will," Katie said.

"I'm ready to love again, as long as the woman is you."

The two leaned in for another kiss. Their mouths were inseparable. Not just on that one day, but for the rest of their lives. Katie had signed up for just six months in North Falls but once she had completed the mandatory term she signed on to stay for another six months. Once she had been there a year, she moved in with Maxwell and the two were married soon after. Maxwell and Katie travelled the world together, but they never moved out of North Falls. All they needed was each other. In the quiet town in eastern Oregon, they were happy, because they had all they need. They had each other, always and forever.

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed it, I appreciate any votes, comments, or messages! - BeccaBloom