Doctor Bitch Ch. 1

Story Info
Female doctor with bad attitude gives Black man a physical.
6.6k words
4.53
615.7k
323

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine pushed down on the horn of her BMW, waiting while the old fart with the handicapped tag tried to parallel park. People on the street were staring at her, until she let go of the horn and sped off down the road. She resisted the urge to give the old guy the finger as she passed his car.

Katherine was having a bad day, but then most days sucked. The pool guy and the lawn boy had just quit on her, saying they were sick of her constant criticism of their work. On top of that her husband, the doctor, had agreed to do charity work and give free medical exams to some of the homeless people in town. He had done it at one shelter, decided he didn't like it and asked her to do the exams at the next shelter. She hated working with the lower classes, but the tax deduction was too good to pass up. On top of the bad drivers, poor help, and bums, she wasn't getting any at home. The doctor hadn't touched her in over three months and she felt like she was constantly horny.

Katherine parked her Beamer in the alley next to the shelter and entered the building. There were about a dozen homeless men hanging around waiting for her. A small office connected to the sleeping area was to be used for the examinations. A older man with a beard was there to assist her.

"What can I do to help, Doc," said the helper.

Katherine looked him over and sneered slightly. The words, "worthless hippie do-gooder" flashed into her mind. "Just tell the men to strip to their underwear and line up outside the door. Then you can go do whatever it is you do around here."

Snooty bitch, thought the man, but he nodded and left the room.

Katherine buttoned on a lab coat and found it was tight around her large full breasts. She heard the assistant yelling to the homeless to line up as she pulled on her rubber gloves. Some of the bums were griping about dinner and she guessed that apparently they weren't allowed to eat until finishing the exam. She got a whiff from the shelter and grabbed a mask to help filter out some of the unwashed smell from the men.

Katherine opened the door and rolled her eyes. Most of the men weren't wearing underwear and she got the feeling she was being punished for something she had done in a previous life. "Come on," she said pointing at the first guy in line.

An old man shuffled into the room and stood there while she went through her check list. She got his name, medical history, and asked him to turn around and bend over, running her hands along his back. She pulled up a chair and sat before him. His underwear was dirty and full of holes. She cupped his testicles underneath his underwear and asked him to cough. He giggled and she felt disgusted when his little penis started moving underneath his underwear. She hadn't seen an erection on her husband in months and this pissed her off even more. "Next," she yelled pushing him out of the room.

The next guy was a toothless old black man who giggled the whole time she examined him. She had never examined a black man before and crinkled her nose in disgust the whole time she touched him. Katherine pulled up her chair and gasped. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his penis was the biggest she had ever seen in her life. It was slightly erect and about seven inches long. She cupped his testicles and the big penis grew until it was pointing right at her mask covered mouth. Dear god, she thought. It must be nine inches long.

"Sorry," said he black man. "I ain't never had a pretty white lady touch old jumbo before."

"Next," she yelled pushing him out of the room. She heard several of the bums applaud when they saw his erection. Katherine briefly wished her husband had a penis that big or even one that got that hard. Anyway, god had to give that black man something to make up for what he had done to the man's life.

Katherine examined a few more white bums before coming to another black man. Now that's a penis, she thought seeing the monstrosity dangling between his legs. The man was in his late forties and except for his penis, completely forgettable. She was in a daze going through the exam, picturing his big black rod in her head. It only served to remind her of how horny she was.

Katherine sat down and cupped his balls. His penis immediately turned to steel. It was probably eight inches long and the fattest thing she had ever seen.

"Don't you want me to turn my head and cough," he asked with a grin on his face.

Embarrassed, Katherine realized she had been staring at his tool. It was also pointed right at her mouth and he was starting to make little thrusts, like he was imagining she was sucking on it. She was thankful for the mask. Angry and disgusted, she shoved him out the door.

The next patient was an old white man with a penis even more laughable then her husbands. She guessed it was as big as her thumb as she peeked through a hole in his underwear.

As she neared the end of her examinations, Katherine noticed a pattern had developed. She had examined six white men and four black men so far. The white men's penis's ranged from four to six inches and only got semi-erect. None of the black men had a penis under seven inches and to the man they were all fatter and harder then the whites. She remembered hearing a rumor that black men were bigger then whites, but had shrugged it off as nonsense. She found herself anticipating seeing how big the next black penis was.

Katherine's mood was getting worse as the day wore on. She was sick of looking and smelling all these homeless men. She was also feeling cheated. All but one of the men had a penis bigger then her husband's and with the black men, all it had taken was one look or touch to make theirs become hard as a rock. She had everything she could ever want, but was stuck with a husband with a limp little five inch noodle for a penis. Life just wasn't fair.

Katherine sighed and got out the next form. The next to the last homeless man entered and without looking up she said, "Name?"

"Big D."

"Real name?" she said looking up at him. Katherine did a double take when she saw the man. He was a handsome black man in his late teens. She could see a well defined chest beneath his tight tee shirt. He was the first black man she had examined who actually wore underwear and it looked like they were about to rip apart from the size of the penis they were imprisoning.

"Dunnell Jackson," he answered admiring her well developed body straining against her white doctor's coat. She had her long brown hair up conservatively and was wearing glasses on the edge of her nose. Big D guessed she was the type of woman who was ashamed of her body and resented all the male attention it got her. There was usually a slut lurking somewhere underneath the conservative facade of women like this, just waiting to be unleashed.

Katherine filled out the rest of her form and said. "Please remove your shirt for me." She watched him slowly pull his tee shirt off over his head revealing an extremely well chiselled chest. He certainly looked healthy from the front, she thought. She turned him around and had him touch his toes. Katherine felt a chill run up her spine as she ran her hand down his muscled back and over his spine.

"Please remove your underwear," she told him. Katherine sat in her examination chair and watched as he slid his underwear off. His ass cheeks were as hard as the rest of his body and when he turned around she gasped at the sight of his penis. It was the biggest one she had seen yet and soft it dangled down seven inches.

Katherine reached out for his testicles, but found his penis was so long and thick that it blocked her access. She gulped and reached out her other hand to lift his penis out of the way. At her touch the monster penis immediately turned fully erect and like all the other black men, it hung straight out, pointing right at her mouth. "T-turn your head and cough," she stuttered out while staring at his monster penis.

"Ten inches, if your wondering,"said Dunnell after coughing.

Now she knew why they called him Big D, she thought, still staring at the thick black sausage sized penis less then a foot from her mouth. Katherine shook her head to clear it and said, "I don't care how big your penis is."

"Why you so bitchy?" he asked looking her over.

"Not that it's any of your damn business, but I just had my pool man and lawn man quit on me. Not to mention the fact that Tuesdays my only day off and I have to spend it doing charity work instead of laying out by the pool. I'm not having a good day. You can get dressed and go."

Katherine finished Dunnell's paperwork. She felt an itch on her head and removed her rubber glove to itch it.

Katherine had trouble concentrating on her paperwork as she kept thinking of Big D's perfect nude body standing before her like some kind of ebony god. She knew she'd never cheat on her husband, especially with a black man, but she couldn't help wondering what it would be like to make love to a penis that big. She was thirty-two and nearing her sexual peak. Katherine was ashamed to realize, she was a little aroused by the days events. Katherine noticed a large presence before her and said, "Name."

"Horse."

"Real name."

"Just Horse, ma'am."

Katherine sighed and stood up. She wrote Horse down as his name and looked at the man in the room. Her heart leapt with fear when she saw him. He was the biggest, ugliest, and meanest looking black man she had ever seen. He was at least six and a half feet tall. She had to strain her neck to look up at his face. He was as ugly as Dunnell was handsome. Horse's skin was dark black compared to Big D's light brown. His nose was flat and it looked like it had been broken sometime in the past. Horse's presence before her was overwhelmingly powerful. She shivered in fear and something else.

Katherine looked down his body. He had a fit fighters chest and was built similar to Mike Tyson. He was covered in muscles, she had never seen before even in an anatomy book. Her gaze kept traveling down over his stomach and towards his crotch. She gulped imagining what his penis must look like. She wasn't disappointed.

A black python, she thought, it looks like a giant black python. His penis was eleven inches long and as big around as her wrist. It was rock hard and so big that it's weight caused it to angle down slightly towards the floor. His penis was as dark as his skin from the tip to the end compared to Big D's whose tip had been lighter in color then the shaft. Dunnell had also been circumcised where Horse wasn't. The head peeking out of the foreskin was as big as a plum and the foreskin made her think of a hooded cobra instead of a python.

Katherine shook her head to clear it and asked him to turn around and bend over. He was so big that she had to lean up against his ass to run her hands down his back. She ran her hands over the muscled ridges of his back and along his spine. She looked up and was surprised to see Dunnell standing behind Horse grinning at her. He hadn't gotten dressed yet and his penis was still hard. "What are you still doing here?" she asked.

"I'm just waiting for my friend," he replied.

Katherine sat on her stool and asked Horse to turn around. Shaking her head in disbelief as his penis appeared before her face. Like Dunnell, she would have to lift it up to reach his testicles. She reached out and grasped it on the foreskin. It slid back slightly so that the head of his penis emerged fully. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the pee slit of the end and then more started coming. The pre-cum flowing out of the end was as much as one of her husbands regular orgasms and she realized it must take a lot to lubricate a penis that big. Then to her horror Katherine realized that she hadn't put her glove back on after scratching her head and she was actually touching a penis that wasn't her husband's for the first time in her life. She was disgusted to touch a homeless black man's penis, but she didn't let go, and figured it would be best just to get this over with. She raised up his penis and cupped his testicles. They were sized to match his giant sex organ. His testicles hung low, they were heavy, and were as big around as two small oranges.

There was a half inch gap between her fingers that were circled around his penis and as she released his testicles she realized the gap was widening. Katherine once again couldn't believe her eyes. His penis wasn't hanging down because of gravity, it was hanging down because he hadn't been fully erect. It grew another two inches to around thirteen inches long. Fully erect, he angled slightly upward and like all the other black men, his penis seemed to point directly at her mouth. Katherine briefly pictured Horse thrusting forward powerfully ad his mighty penis ripping right through her mask and penetrating her mouth.

Horse chuckled and Katherine was horrified to see that her hand was involuntarily stroking his shaft. Her strokes had caused more pre-cum to ooze out and the entire head of his penis was now lubricated. Ashamed of herself, she let go of his penis, turning red with embarrassment.

Katherine held her head down towards the floor breathing heavily. When she looked up, Big D had moved around and was standing besides Horse. Both their big penis's were pointing right at her face.

"Well doc," asked Dunnell, "do you see anything wrong with us"

"Oh you both seem to be completely healthy. You don't look like homeless people," said Katherine checking her watch. She was surprised to see that she had spent thirty minutes with Dunnell and Horse, where she had averaged only five minutes each with the others. Where had the time gone? She was relieved and a little upset to see that the men were starting to get dressed.

"Well Doc," said Dunnell, pulling on his shirt, "Me and Horse here lost our construction jobs and got evicted on the same day." Both he and Horse were keeping their cocks out until the last possible minute. This sexy white bitch needed to get fucked so bad, he could swear he could smell her pussy juices flowing. "Yeah, me and Horse built houses and did a lot of yard work before getting laid off." He winked at Horse's look of surprise, they had never done any yard work.

Katherine sighed when their cocks disappeared into their jeans. She couldn't remember ever being this horny and thought that even if she could get her husband's penis erect it wouldn't satisfy her. Katherine grabbed her things and said "Well, I wish you two luck.. Did you say that you did yard work?

"Yes, we did a lot of yard work."

Katherine knew it was dangerous to give out private information, but she really needed her yard taken care of. "Would you guys be willing to take care of my yard until I can find someone to do it full time? My husband won't do it."

"Sure that would be great," said Dunnell. "That could sure help us get on our feet."

"Good," said Katherine writing out her address on a slip of paper and giving it to Dunnell. "Show up in the morning next Wednesday and I will leave the shed unlocked for you."

"We'll be there bright and early," said Dunnell.

"Just be sure you do a good job and I will see your well compensated," said Katherine grabbing her car keys and heading towards the exit.

"Lady," said Horse, a blank expression on his face, "once we mow your lawn you won't want anyone else to do it."

Katherine nodded at them and left.

"I wants to fuck her," said Horse watching her leave.

Dunnell had heard those words before, he knew what was required of him. "Just follow my lead." Katherine got in her bmw and headed home. She had a habit of biting her fingernails when deep in thought and was biting them as she drove off. One problem was solved with the two black men, but where was she going to find a pool guy? She tasted something on her finger and her tongue flicked out lapping some up. It was kind of salty and she licked out, lapping up the rest, enjoying the taste. Confused, she took her hand out of her house and looked at it. Bile rose in her throat as she saw that Horse's pre-cum covered her fingers. She barely avoided getting in an accident as she sped towards the nearest store to buy some mouthwash.

* * *

Katherine sighed as she put her drink down beside the pool and sat down on the cot. She stretched sensuously and laid down on her back. She reached down and took a sip of her margarita (her third of the day) enjoying her one day of relaxation.

Tuesday was the only day of the week she didn't hate. Six days were spent at the hospital and seven nights were spent with her poor excuse of a husband, but on Tuesday she was able to drink her troubles away and relax by the pool in a bikini that barely covered her voluptuous figure.

She had lost her free day last week when she had given the exams to the homeless men at the shelter. Not only was she upset over missing out on her tanning, but she was ashamed that the exams had such an effect on her. Every time she closed her eyes, she saw long black penises pointing at her mouth. At night she dreamt of them, not just Horse's and Dunnell's, but the toothless old man with Jumbo and all the others.

It was happening now. She closed her eyes feeling the sun warming her skin and immediately imagined Horse and Dunnell were standing before her completely nude again. She was wearing her bikini in the shelter and the doctor's mask protected her from their giant penises. She was stroking Horse's massive black rod and his pre-cum was oozing out all over her hands. She wanted to taste it again and leaning forward, she parted her lips....

Katherine awoke just like she always did before doing anything wrong in her dreams. She opened her eyes and saw Horse and Big D standing above her, their eyes greedily roaming over her body. She shook her head to clear it and when she opened her eyes again, they were still there.

"Well doc," said Dunnell, "that must have been some dream you were having." He ran his eyes over the thin material of her white bikini. Her nipples were clearly visible through the top, long, fat and erect with desire. Her legs were parted and he could see that her panties were soaked from her arousal.

"What are you to doing here?" she asked desperately looking for a towel to cover up her practically nude body. The look on Horse's face frightened her. She didn't even wear a bikini in front of her husband and never in front of strangers. She was dismayed to see that she hadn't bothered getting a towel.

"You told us to come by today and mow your lawn," said Dunnell confidently.

"No," she said angrily. "I distinctly remember telling you Wednesday." Katherine was upset that her free day had been interrupted and embarrassed that she had been dreaming about the two black men. She saw that neither was wearing a shirt and sweat glistened on their muscular chests.

"Sorry Doc," replied Dunnell, "you said Tuesday and you would meet us by the pool. Then you would show us where the lawn equipment was." Katherine furrowed her brows. The heat and the margaritas were definitely having an effect on her. She couldn't think straight. She remembered saying Wednesday, but then how did they know she'd be by the pool? Did the sight of their giant penises last week confuse her that much? "Well your here now," she gave in, "so I'll show you where everything is."

She stood up and tried to stretch out her bikini to cover more of her body. They watched and she gave up when she saw that it only served to make the thin white fabric more see-thru. "Follow me," she said turning towards the shed. Katherine gulped as she pictured their eyes glued to the thong slipping between her ass cheeks. She was surprised to catch herself swaying her hips and she stopped as soon as she realized what she was doing.

12