Doctor Calgary

Story Info
He expected old Dr. Melley but had a hot, young thing instead.
1.6k words
3.78
63.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrist
wrist
1 Followers

I had developed a small red mark on the side of my rib cage which didn't really irritate me but my wife constantly nagged at me to go to the doctors to get it sorted. Like most men I always put off a trip to the doctors so my wife had booked an appointment without my knowing and bluntly told me 'you are going even if I have to take you myself'.

I had probably visited the doctors four or five times over the last twenty years and only for the usual crap like a cold or bad back.

I entered the surgery and I walked to the desk to be told by the receptionist who rolled her eyes and said quite sharply that 'you use the touch screen on the wall'. I pressed 'male' on the screen, input my date of birth, to which the screen displayed something about being late and please take a seat. My appointment was 09.10 and it was now 09.15.

I took a seat and did the usual look around the room and reached for a magazine, a buzzer then sounded and a scrolling message was displayed on a LED panel on the wall asking me to proceed to Dr. Calgary's room.

I walked down the corridor following the direction arrows and turned left, knocked on the door to which a voice said 'Come in'. I opened the door and a young coloured lady said 'Please take a seat'.

'My name is Dr. Calgary and I have taken over Dr. Melley's practice as he has recently retired'. All my previous visits, albeit a few, had been with an older gentleman named Dr. Melley.

'What can I do for you?' Dr Calgary asked.

With that the phone rang and she said 'Excuse me a moment' and answered the phone.

As I sat there I did what I guess a lot of men (and maybe women) do. I gave the young doctor the once over. I looked her from head to toe (what I could see of her anyway). Dr Calgary, I guess, was around mid twenties, she had her afro hair tied back in a tight bun, light brown skin with an almost perfect complexion, big dark brown eyes, a very small quite beautiful nose and very prominent lips. She wore no make up apart from eye and lip liner.

As she continued on the phone I casually followed the lines of her body as she sat very upright in her chair. She wore a dark grey suit, with the skirt just below the knee. I would have guessed she was about five foot and no more than eight stone.

As I sat there I had a wicked thought.

She finished talking and replaced the handset, she apologised and again asked 'What can I do for you?'.

I replied 'It's a bit embarrassing really... I, I...'

'Would you like to have a chaperone or see a male doctor?'

'Well its, I...'

'Listen I am a professional and I see men and women of all ages and conditions.'

'I have a pain each time I ejaculate...'

'How do you mean...pain?'

'Well as I orgasm I have a really sharp pain in my left testicle.'

'Would you prefer to see a male doctor at all?'

'Well, no it's just I....'

'Stand up and remove your clothing please.'

I did as she asked. I stood up, undid my belt and button fly and dropped my jeans to my knees, opened my shirt buttons and then finally pulled down my boxers.

Dr Calgary just sat there for a few moments in silence and just stared at my cock.

Her eyes widened as she stared. There I was, stood in this room, trousers down to my knees with my cock and balls on show to a complete stranger. Even though she was a doctor I had never met this young woman in my life.

Even flaccid my penis looks immense. If you have read my previous stories you will know I have almost religious followed natural penis enlargement for over three years. I have gained just over 2 inches in length and width. I was a bit pissed I hadn't freshly shaved my cock and balls and the fact I'd turned up in jeans and a t-shirt, but here I was stood with my cock and balls on display to a complete stranger.

Dr Calgary cleared here throat and said 'Explain what the pain feels like.'

'Well a sharp ermmm..... pain.'

Still staring at my cock she said 'Does it hurt during intercourse?'

'No, just when I'm shooting'

'Shooting?'

'Ejaculating.'

'Oh, I see. Could you please move closer to the desk?'

I tried to move closer to the desk in a penguin style manner, to which Dr Calgary said 'Would it be easier for you to remove your clothes?'

I then (without asking) removed my slip-on trainers, socks, shirt, trousers and briefs so I was stood completely naked in front of a woman I had met only five minutes ago. I guessed she had meant just my trousers and underwear but I was in full flow now.

I moved closer to the desk and I was only about a foot away from Dr Calgary.

She stood up and said 'excuse me'. Removed her jacket, brushed passed me and walked to the small sink on the wall of her office, squirted some anti-bacterial gel in her hands and turned on the tap. I was able to get a good look at Dr Calgary stood at the sink. She had flat shoes on but her calf muscles were really defined and as I traced up her legs the skirt she was wearing was quite tight into the knee which framed an awesome looking backside as the fabric clung to her arse and hips.

She turned around as she dried her hands on some paper roll. Threw the paper into a bin and walked back to her desk.

'Could you show me where you experience the pain?'

I took my cock in my left hand and pointed with my right index finger my left testicle.

Dr Calgary sat back down in her chair and moved her face within inches of my cock and balls.

'Is the pain enough for you not to ejaculate at all?'

'How do you mean?'

'Well is it enough for you not to want to.... ' (clearing her throat) 'Shoot?'

'Sometimes yes... '

I then let go of my cock and the head narrowly missed the doctors face by a few centimetres.

She then stood back up, returned to the sink area and reached into a box and took out some latex gloves. She then snapped both her hands into the gloves and walked back over to her chair. In anticipation of what was going to happen next, I felt my cock almost uncontrollably filling with blood.

As she sat down and looked back in my groins direction, her eyes widened as the blood started to fill my erection.

'I'm very sorry.' I stammered.

Dr Calgary gave no reply and just looked my cock engorging to an immense erection.

As my erection was almost at full mast she grabbed the head even though my foreskin was still covering it and then grabbed my ballsack with her other hand.

Her small coloured hand looked so unusual holding my knob and foreskin and only just about reached around the thickness of my shaft.

'I am going to gently pull your scrotum, can you please tell me if you feel any pain at all.'

Dr Calgary, still holding the head of my penis, pulled my scrotum down quite sharply. As she did this she pulled the hand holding my knob upwards, and I uncontrollably let out a guttural sexual groan.

'Well?'

'Well what?'

'Did you experience any pain at all?'

'No.'

She then let go of my scrotum and deliberately or not pulled the foreskin from over my knob with her other hand. As she did this a drop of pre-cum appeared from my cock and rolled down my knob, foreskin and onto Dr Calgary's glove covered hand.

She then let go of my cock and on removing the gloves, asked me to get dressed.

'I am going to ask for a second opinion. Please book an appointment with the receptionist on your way out. Can you please refrain from any sexual activity for at least 48 hours prior to your next appointment.'

As I dressed my cock was bobbing about all over the place under the watchful eye of Dr Calgary. I first sat and put on my socks, then stood up and placed my t-shirt over my head then sat back down and put on my boxers. As I stood back up my erection forced its way through the front opening of my boxers at which I just first put one foot in my jeans, then the other and bent down and pulled them up. I then forced my cock into my jeans and buttoned up.

'Thank you.' I said.

'Please book that appointment and don't forget what I said about sexual activity.'

'OK.'

I walked to the door, opened it and turned to walk up the corridor. As I walked the length of the corridor with my erection subsiding I noticed the gaze of the less than helpful receptionist. As I approached the desk she could obviously make out the lines of my subsiding erection. This time instead of rolling her eyes she was wide eyed at the sight of my cock underneath the material.

'I need to book and appointment'

'When would be best for you?' the receptionist stammered.

'As soon as'

My mind was filled with thoughts on what would actually occur at the next appointment.

'Next Monday at 0910'

'That's fine thanks'

'We'll see you next Monday then'

As I turned to walk out I heard the buzzer sound, the scrolling LED message now displayed 'Dr Calgary is running 25 minutes late.'

wrist
wrist
1 Followers