Doctor Cheekz

Story Info
Hypnosis: The Doctor is in... YOUR ASS!!
6.1k words
3.98
95.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers

The building looked harmless enough as Monet pulled into the carport built into the side of the building. She'd made long enough of a drive from Pacific Palisades that turning back was not an option for the C.E.O of Clearview Productions. Her personal assistant Betty had sworn that she would get the desired results and she was out of options.

The office was on the second floor just like Betty had told her, but she felt a little apprehensive due to the lack of lighting in the enclosed stairwell, but once she rang the doorbell everything seemed to be okay. A rather rotund receptionist answered the door ushering her inside the private office. It was a bit personal considering the rather dowdy office interiors looked like somebody had furnished it from a flea market. She also noticed that the receptionist was dressed rather dowdy in the equivalent of an old nurse's uniform.

However she felt a little more at ease when she saw several other women sitting in the receptionist area. There were three women sitting there and all of them looked or appeared to be middle aged, dowdy homemaker types.

"The doctor will be with you in a moment, please complete this form." It was more of a questionnaire and Monet began completing it until she got to a particularly troubling question.

"Excuse me."

"Yes? Ma'am?"

"Why does this form ask for my measurements?"

"The doctor will answer all of your questions shortly." The nurse replied never missing a beat and never looking up from her computer monitor.

"Well then I won't answer this question until I see him then if you don't mind."

Monet snapped irritated at not receiving an immediate answer. She was used to being respected and obeyed and this situation was a little out of her comfort zone.

"The doctor will see you now." Monet was ushered into a comfortable looking office that was also modestly furnished and she noticed a few antique tribal pieces on the shelves and the desk. There was a striking mask on the wall adjacent to the couch and a few figurines on the desk. The man sitting at his desk talking on the phone was a complete contrast in relation to the décor of his office.

"Doctor-Cheekz?" The man sitting at the desk was the picture of warmth and comfort. There was nothing shady or threatening about the short, plump white haired gentleman who seemed to have a perpetual smile on his face. Monet couldn't put her finger on it, but she instantly felt warm and comfortable the minute she entered the doctor's office.

"My receptionist tells me that you have an issue with one of the questions in our paperwork?"

"Well yes, why do you want to know my measurements?" The doctor laughed as he thumbed through some paperwork on his desk.

"During our screening interview over the phone it became apparent that you may have some issues with your appearance Mrs. Parrott." The doctor had put on a small wire frame pair of glasses as he looked over her paperwork and she inwardly chuckled that he resembled Kris Kringle.

"I don't think I have body issues doctor, I just have a problem speaking in certain forums." She shifted uncomfortably in her seat hoping she'd fooled the doctor.

"Come now Mrs. Parrott, it's just the both of us and no one else. Tell me why you've come to see a hypnotherapist." She felt a little silly being half scolded by this man and more at ease with her situation. It was just strange how this warm feeling was enveloping her body.

"I-I have trouble speaking in front of large gatherings of people."

"And why do you have this problem? You seem like a woman who is used to being respected and obeyed, isn't that the truth Mrs. Parrott?"

"Well yes, I-I just have this problem Doctor Cheekz."

"Come on now Mrs. Parrott, you can verbalize it out loud now can't you?" She shifted in her chair under the fatherly tone of the short, gnome -like individual before her.

"Well okay, I have trouble speaking in front of crowds because I feel like people will be staring at-at my butt." It was hard for the middle aged business woman to finally state her business, but she actually felt better saying her problem out loud.

"Now, do you know why I wanted to know your measurements Mrs. Monet Parrott?"

"Well, yes when you put it that way Doctor Cheekz." Her anxiety was clearing up considerably.

"So, what are your measurements Mrs. Parrott?"

"Uh, well ah 36C-30-47 Doctor."

"Now was that so bad Monet?" The doctor seemed to be scolding and consoling at the same time. In truth she'd felt ashamed of her seemingly too large for her frame butt for most of her life. She was the only one in her family who'd been inflicted with Steatopygia a genetic malady that skipped around her family over the generations in her Louisiana based family.

"It's just been a problem for most of my life and it makes me feel, like-well, like a freak of nature doctor." She found herself tearing up as the doctor offered her a box of tissues.

"Come now, things really aren't that bad are they Monet?" she'd noted that was the second time he used her first name and although she didn't like anyone using her first name without permission, it seemed okay when the doctor said it.

"It is just that it has been a problem for so long now doctor."

"Why not see a cosmetic surgeon instead of a hypnotherapist Monet?"

"I'm afraid of going under the knife and the potential for scarring, and well I uh have this speaking engagement tomorrow evening in front of hundreds at a shareholder's meeting." Her dilemma was clear and the doctor wrote a few notes on a notepad.

"Could you stand up and turn around please."

"WHAT?!!"

"Oh come now Mrs. Parrott, I think we both know I'm only trying to help you with what appears to be some serious psychological issues."

"A HUGE BEHIND is NOT a PSYCHOLOGICAL problem doctor!" In that instant she felt like her old self, but only for a moment as she watched the rotund, smiling gentleman lean back in his chair taking off his glasses.

"Exactly, now stand up and turn around please."

It took a few moments for the middle aged mother of three to slowly stand up and turn her back to the doctor. Monet shivered as she exposed her secret shame (Under layers of clothing.) to the doctor. She tried not to be too visibly rattled and focused on one of the tribal face masks on the wall.

"Doctor Cheekz, you simply have to tell me the story behind these strange looking face masks."

"About two decades before I established my practice, I spent some time in Africa living with a very, interesting tribe of people." That was all he offered and she didn't give it a further thought shrugging his answer off.

"Doctor?"

"Yes Monet?"

"Can I turn back around now?"

"Oh, uh sure Mrs. Parrott." She turned to find him writing more notes on his clipboard. Apparently he hadn't even been looking at her secret shame. The middle aged business woman found herself feeling a little silly as she sat down watching and waiting for some sort of feedback from the stout man in front of her.

"Uh doctor, can you help me?"

"Why of course Monet, that's what I've been doing this entire time my dear." Doctor Cheekz slowly rose and walked in front of his large oak desk standing right in front of Monet with his arms folded.

"Can I ask you a question Mrs. Monet Parrott?"

"Y-Yes Doctor?"

"Do you trust me?" It was a simple question and one that un-expectantly took her for a loop.

"I think so Doctor Cheekz." She watched as the short portly man calmly removed a large pyramid shaped object from a book shelf and placed it on his desk facing her.

"This is a metronome that I use in my work Monet. Notice the work and craftsmanship of this particular item Monet. I purchased it in central Europe from a retired doctor, a hypnotist the same as I and he swear s by it properties. This metronome is going to take you on a journey Monet." She noticed a silver colored hammer affixed to the device and watched as the doctor lightly tapped it with his finger. She watched as the device began to swing back and forth while the doctor reached behind the metronome and flicked on a switch activating a small light that flashed in her eyes causing her to blink profusely.

"No Mrs. Parrott, you must concentrate on the light my dear. Look directly into it unwavering and focused Monet. Become one with the light and forget your petty insecurities Monet. You will attend that seminar you spoke of and you will be radiant Monet."

"Y-Yes Doctor." She was indeed focusing on the swinging hammer as the blinding light of the metronome shined in her eyes as she became drowsy.

The blinding light just seemed to increase in intensity more and more until...darkness.

*****

The seminar went off without a hitch as Clearview Productions C.E.O. Monet Parrott delivered a rousing keynote speech to all of the senior shareholders assembled. She just seemed to flow through the public event charming and engaging all of her guests with a glowing laugh...she was "radiant." That night she made love with her husband of thirty years Bill and slept like a baby. She hadn't been so content in nearly twenty years and she considered the exorbitant sum of money paid to Doctor Cheekz well worth the cost.

And her problem with her butt?

For some reason after her session with Doctor Cheekz, it seemed to be smaller and just right for her size. For most of her life after hitting puberty, Monet's hips had begun growing shockingly wide while her waist stayed tight and cinched in giving her what she believed was a freakish appearance. Now she had a small, tight pert butt and she was just loving being normal for once in her life.

Life was good for Monet Parrott.

She woke up that Saturday morning to find the home she shared with her husband and three children empty. Bill had gone on a fishing trip in the early morning but had enough time for a quickie before he left. She was amazed that since her transformation Bill had been initiating sex more often. Before her session with the good doctor they usually scheduled intercourse once a week. It was always vanilla and missionary with the lights out. She'd always been irritated and ashamed of her body but now willingly banged her husband with authority. He seemed to be enamored of doing it doggystyle and although she never liked the position before because of her shame, now it was no big deal. Monet loved the feel of her husband's cum as it coated her tiny rear end.

She walked over to the full length mirror in her bedroom and slipped the short nightgown over her shoulders admiring her new body in its reflective surface.

Monet had worked out at the local gym on a regular basis and had a tight toned body that defied her actual forty-five year age. Before she'd hated the results of her workout as it made her butt look even larger the, more toned her upper body became and then there were the stairs of some of the gym patrons. Eyes seemed to follow her wherever she went and she couldn't stand it. A particularly perverted male member had been kicked out of the gym for trying to film her working out. One jerk had even approached her about doing some adult films and she'd threatened to have him arrested.

She hated her big butt, but the good Doctor Cheekz had made it go away and now she felt like a more complete person as she stood admiring her reflection and considering growing her short brown bob hair style a little longer. The middle aged housewife was about five seven and just under a hundred and thirty pounds with the slightest bit of paunch due to her three children. Monet cupped her little more than modest 36C breasts and rolled her nipples making them rock hard. She loved her new narrow hips and tight pert butt noting the rather large tan lines that revealed the type of granny panties she had worn from her former life as a freak of nature.

Monet had three children, Tiffany, Charlotte and adopted child Jeremy. Her eldest daughter attended the state college on a volleyball scholarship and spent the weekends at home with her family. Tiffany was spending the weekend with a female friend on a camping trip. The girl took after her mother in the body department and was having a hell of a time in school with unwanted attention from guys of the urban persuasion. She shuddered as recalled her daughter running distraught into the house weeks prior and telling her of how she'd been groped by a group of jocks. Monet considered making an appointment with Doctor Cheekz for her embattled daughter. Charlotte was a different story as she wasn't as advanced in her Steatopygia as Monet or Tiffany. The short, slightly chubby blonde seemed to enjoy her body and the attention it garnered her at the public school she'd begged to attend.

She argued excessively with her eighteen year old daughter who liked to provoke her mother with reckless behavior. It had been brought to her attention that Charlotte had been making whorish videos doing this disgusting "twerking" thing and she'd attempted to send her daughter to a private school before Bill had stepped in and stopped her. Worst of all was Charlottes' current boyfriend, a black guy named Ray Shaun. He seemed clean cut and conservative enough, but he always seemed to be leering whenever he was over to the house and that was a lot. Bill had warned her not to interfere in her daughter's life, but something about that boy made the middle aged housewife uneasy.

Her loving husband had assured her that Charlotte was just going through a phase and that she would be alright. But the way that Ray Shaun stared whenever she or her daughters were around made her uneasy. Charlotte was spending the day at Ray Shaun's family reunion.

Jeremy, her shy withdrawn son was away on a field trip to an amusement park and she was happy to see him get out. He spent way too much time playing video games in his room and surfing the net. She'd suspected that he was watching a lot of porn but was too afraid to find out

Monet dressed in a casual flower print sun dress which hugged her new figure nicely and sat on her bed to do her nails. During the week they had a nice illegal immigrant housekeeper named Rosa, but Monet liked to take care of the house herself over the weekend. One of her rules to success was staying grounded and she figured a little housework wouldn't hurt the C.E.O of a multi-million dollar advertising firm.

She'd only been doing her nails for minutes when her cell phone rang.

"Hello?"

Monet was started when an extremely loud buzzing sound assaulted her ears. It was a sound akin to the one you get when you accidentally dial a fax number. She abruptly slammed the phone down.

"What the heck was that all about?" She thought as she got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast. She was halfway through a bowl of Go Lean and a simple glass of grapefruit juice when her phone rang again.

"Hello?" The loud buzzing noise filled her ears once again and she quickly slammed the phone down again. Suddenly all the phones in the house started ringing jarring her from her seat.

The noise was deafening as she cupped her hands to her ears shutting her eyes tightly and screaming.

"STOP IT!!" Monet screamed and suddenly found herself in a deadly quiet home. She was rattled when her cellphone started ringing from her purse on the kitchen counter where she'd placed it the night before.

"Hello?" Her voice trembled as she answered the phone not knowing what to expect.

"Monet Parrott, there- is a -special gift- under your bed. " The voice on the phone sounded automated and there was an abrupt click from the other end of the line ending the phone call.

"That was strange." She commented before sitting back down at the kitchen table and finishing her breakfast. She'd forgotten all about the strange calls in moments as she cleaned her dishes and made her way to her study to complete some paperwork. As she was walking down the corridor from the kitchen, Monet started to get anxious as she passed the stairway leading up to the second floor of her house and her bedroom.

She reached her office door and was about to turn the handle when she looked back at the stairwell and stood silent for a moment.

"I must be crazy." She told herself as she went back to the stairwell and ascended it towards her bedroom. The voice had said something about a special gift being under her bed and hallway there she was hoping it was some sort of prank by her husband.

Her room looked the same and nothing seemed to be out of place as she entered it finding the bed still half made like she'd left it. She had a weird tingling feeling coursing through her body that she couldn't explain as she approached the bed.

"Well, let's get this little prank over with." She nervously chuckled as she looked under the bed.

There was a small pink box under the bed with a green bow tied around it.

"What the hell?" She tried to reach under the bed to grab the box but her grip fell just inches short. She continued trying to get the box only succeeding in nudging it further away.

"What is that?" She said to herself as she lay down on the floor flat on her stomach and crawled snail like under the bed up to her waist until she was finally able to get her hands on the tiny box and open it from her prone position.

There was a cheap looking cell phone inside the box.

It was definitely a used device and seemed to have a slight film of grease on its surface.

"What the fuck?" The phone suddenly started ringing loudly causing the middle aged housewife to hit her head on the box spring of the bed's underside. She dropped the phone which flipped open emitting a familiar buzzing sound.

Monet suddenly panicked as her body completely slammed against the floor as if she suddenly weighed tons. The housewife was completely unable to move and she began crying out for help and realizing that she was the only person in the large Mc Mansion style home.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!! I'M STUCK TO THE FLOOR!! HELP ME!!"

She couldn't fathom why she was suddenly stuck to the carpet. It was like somebody had tampered with the gravity in the room as she struggled in a futile attempt to move until her muscles ached and her breathing was the only thing audible in the house.

Suddenly she heard the door open and close and she thought that perhaps her husband Bill had come home early from his fishing trip.

"BILL?!! IS THAT YOU HONEY?!!" She called out and received no response. Monet could hear someone walking around downstairs. She called out the names of her children individually to no response either and began to panic even more as she heard the heavy footfalls climbing the stairs.

Who could it be that was climbing the stairs obviously to her bedroom?

Her mind raced figuring it was some sort of burglar who'd happened upon her home by chance perhaps. Tears streaked her cheeks and she renewed her efforts to move trying to push her body further under the bed so that she could hide from this unknown intruder. Her heart beat like a drum as she continued to struggle with her unresponsive body.

The middle aged housewife didn't know who would open the door to her bedroom but she told herself, she wouldn't go without a fight. She continued to struggle nearly giving herself a stroke in the process until she heard her door creak open.

There was a pair of dirt encrusted work boots in the door frame.

Monet could only make out the intruder from the lower calves down and all she could see were an extremely worn pair of blue jeans and some of the dirtiest work boots she'd ever seen.

"M-My husband will be home any minute, you'd better get going." She tried to sound confident failing miserably as her voice faltered.

The intruder took two steps further into the room as if testing whether or not she was capable of moving. Monet's nostrils were assaulted with the foul smelling stench of dirt and something akin to urine. Her heart thumped loudly in her chest.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,976 Followers
12