Doctor Cheekz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Please sir, just take whatever you want and go!" She was trembling as the intruder walked fully into her bedroom tracking dirt across the expensive plush carpeting.

Whoever this person was, he seemed to disregard the immobilized housewife as he rummaged through all of her things. She could hear him opening and closing a number of drawers on her dresser and knocking some of the items on the floor. She could smell her expensive perfumes wafting through the room intermingled with the pungent musky smell of her intruder. Monet was relieved that he was a burglar after all. After all, things could be replaced but people couldn't.

The intruder tossed a number of things on the floor and Monet watched as some of her makeup rolled past her eyes littering the carpet. She could hear the intruder dumping her numerous jewelry boxes and the sound of the numerous trinkets she'd gathered during her marriage raining down over her furniture.

Then the room went quiet for what seemed like an eternity. She strained her ears trying to listen for the sounds of his breathing but got nothing.

Was he still there in the room with her or had he fled the house with a few precious items? Monet attempted to move but found that her body still stuck to the floor as if magnetized. She didn't know where this strange burglar was and her heart was beating so fast that she could swear that it was audible outside of her body.

The intruder suddenly revealed his presence as she felt two large hands groping her buttocks roughly. She began to panic as her breaths fell in quick succession and found herself nearly hyper ventilating. Monet could even feel the roughhewn fingernails digging into the flesh of her butt as this stranger squeezed and played with her ass like some child with a new toy. The large hands cupped the outside of her thighs pushing inward as she felt the material of her simple cotton sundress slide deep into the crack of her ass. The hands ran softly over the narrow cheeks of her flat butt and she squirmed as his thumbs hooked the cleft where her ass met her thighs and pushed upward causing her some discomfort.

"Please don't do this sir. I'll give you a-any amount of money you want." She pleaded even while her fingers inched towards the disgusting grease covered phone. The middle aged housewife damaged more a few well-manicured nails as she got a single finger on the phone.

She cried out as her dress was yanked up exposing her large white granny panties and the violating fingers returned with a vengeance playing with her butt and squeezing her cheeks individually and pushing them together. The intruder drug his nails across the skin of her ass. She began to panic as she felt a single rough digit rub her anus in a persistent circular motion through the fabric of her underwear.

"PLEASE SIR; I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY!! I CAN PAY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!"

He responded by viciously yanking her large utilitarian panties down to the top of her thighs tearing them and making the terrified woman cry out in pain and shock. Monet could feel the cold air of the air conditioned room on her naked buttocks and she continued to struggle in vain trying to crawl further under the bed.

She heard the intruder smashing through her things seemingly looking for something and was relieved when he walked out of the room. She continued working with the phone under her bed hoping to be able to dial the police when she got her hands fully on it, when she heard the stranger coming back up the stairs.

"Shit, he coming back. I'm in a lot of trouble." She whispered to herself as she managed to get another finger on the phone.

Monet yelped out loud as she felt some oil being poured over her butt followed by the return of eager, hungry hands to her narrow ass.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS? I'LL PAY YOU SIR!! PLEASE DON'T!!" Her cries seemed to fall on deaf ears and she strained to move not comprehending how the ring tone of a phone could have this effect on her. She felt the oil being rubbed across her ass recognizing the smell of the contents of a small bottle of olive oil from her kitchen.

She started sobbing as she heard the unmistakable sound of a belt buckle being unfastened, the intruder removing his pants. The dirty pants were tossed on top of her bed and a pungent musky smell permeated the room.

The hands were back pushing her cheeks together as she felt a warm foreign object pressed into the crevice of her ass. It reached from the bottom of her butt all the way to the small of her back and there was no mistaking what this grooved, veiny object was.

Monet squirmed as the intruder rubbed his huge member along the crack of her ass masturbating himself with her lubed up cheeks as she openly sobbed. She had endured much embarrassment in life from being cursed with a freakishly huge butt and she thought that part of her life had been left behind. The good Doctor Cheekz had somehow abolished her ugly, fat ass making it considerably smaller and giving her a new lease on life.

Now some disgusting pervert was making her relive her trauma all over again and she didn't even have a big butt anymore. Tears flowed down her cheeks as the intruder bucked his hips repeatedly with an aggressive increasing frequency running his hard cock through her ass cleavage. She couldn't figure out how the creep was even able to get enough of her around his cock, but she could feel her own flesh perfectly sandwiching his cock which felt like a small baseball bat.

Worse yet, Monet started to get wet from the constant stimulation and her lust ran freely from the small puffy lips of her vagina. She was embarrassed as sweat glistened across her face in increasing volume until it was dripping on the carpet. It was getting very humid under that bed and she kept working to get the phone in her grasp.

She had to reach that phone; it was her only hope of stopping this perverted assault on her bottom. She could hear her attacker's breath coming in short gasps and knew that he was close to having an orgasm.

She finally got enough of her fingers on the small cell phone to pick it up and flipped it open as she was being ground into the floor by the weight of the intruder.

The phone had a picture of a large brown eye on it and she cried out for a second and pushed 911 but something was wrong with the buttons.

She continued mashing the buttons until a dread realization came over her and her hazel colored eyes widened.

It wasn't REAL; the phone was a cheap plastic toy.

"No...No it can't be. This isn't happening to me. THIS ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING TO ME!!" She could contain herself no longer and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

The toy phone suddenly emitted that familiar buzzing sound and Monet found herself without a voice as her mouth instantly shut like some unseen force had clamped her lips shut. Her screams for help became muffled groans and whimpers as her assault continued. She kept wishing someone would come to save her from this, this perverted stranger in her home. The embattled housewife felt the pressure on her butt ease up as the individual stood up using the bed to support his weight. Monet knew this guy was far from through with her and tried to brace herself for what was obviously coming next as she felt the powerful grip on her thighs and felt herself being pulled partially from under the bed so that a little more of her back was exposed.

The intruder nails were digging into her waist and pulling back as she felt her knees being pushed forward until she was kneeling with her stomach on the carpet. She continued her silent protest even as she felt the huge head of his cock brush up against her moist lips and move around in minute circular motions. He didn't penetrate her continuing teasing her vagina until a tingling sensation caused her to wiggle about as much as her limited movement would allow.

"OOOOooh!" Whoever this stranger was had penetrated her with his tongue and was licking just inside her creaming walls with a light feather soft motion. Monet's body began to betray her as she tried to hump back at the intruder when he start pressing his tongue on her button and swirling it like a mad man. She wanted to scream in protest and curse this bastard to hell for treating her in this manner. She didn't spend fifteen hard years building a rock solid business career while balancing her life as a mother of three and a fortune 500 C.E.O. to be treated in this manner.

Just who did this fucker think he was?

"OOOOH FUUCK!!" Monet's internal monologue was interrupted by a powerful orgasm that ripped through her body like an electric jolt causing her to tremble and drool on the carpet. Any sound coming from her invisibly pinned shut mouth emerged and gurgles and grunts.

"FUUUUCK ME!!" The stranger had suddenly shoved the entire length of his prick into her well lubricated cave with a ferocity that should have torn the housewife in half. Monet found herself being fucked senseless as the huge cock repeatedly rammed all the way into her body even piercing her cervix. She could feel his vice like grip on her narrow waist as he stuffed himself into her barbarically and the bedroom was permeated with the loud slapping sounds made by their two bodies.

He began rubbing his finger on the bud of her untested virgin butthole and in short order began pressing into it in time with the deep plunging of his considerable manhood into her vaginal bowels. Monet began cursing herself as she felt hew walls tightening around him as she began to cum hard on his cock. She hated this fucker for giving her two mind blowing orgasms and tears ran down her face smearing her mascara and mingling with her saliva on the stained carpet. She couldn't fathom how she would deal with this afterward and felt like she was going to pass out as her cunt continued contracting around the massive member invading her womb.

Monet's sweat glazed body began to shiver and tremble again as another climax was well on its way to taking her again when the intruder suddenly pulled his elongated cock out of her gaped dripping cunt and shoved it into her pert, narrow ass balls deep. The sudden and complete fleshy perforation had an unforeseen effect as her locked down voice was freed and a blood curdling scream rang out through the Mac Mansion and most likely into the adjoining homes on the block.

Monet's primal scream seemed to have an effect on the intruder as well as he pumped load after load of semen deep into her anus.

She could feel his member as it pulsated within her shooting a heated stream of liquid lust into her bowels partially soothing her torn anal walls. He gave her three more hard strokes and quickly yanked his cock out of her butt as she collapsed onto her stomach.

The exhausted woman lie there under her bed as she listened to the stranger pull on his pants and take his time fastening his belt. Indignation coursed through her battered frame as she watched the intruder casually walk out of the bedroom closing the door behind him.

The toy phone just with in eyesight of the woman started to improbably ring again this time with a different shrill sounding alarm and Monet quickly found herself able to move again. Her head slammed against the bottom of the bed as she tried to quickly extricate herself from the bed. She found herself sitting on one cheek as she looked around at her trashed bedroom and began screaming bloody murder.

Monet was wracked with pain and breathing hard as she collected herself looking around the room. There was jewelry and trinkets all over the carpet and the front of her dress was drenched and clinging to her body. She was crying hysterically as she pulled herself up and glanced at the mirror.

"AAIEEEEEE!!" She screamed out loud as shock ran through her body at her reflection.

Her body, something had-happened to Monet. Her body was the same but... Her ass was back and it looked enormous to the hysterical housewife. She was partially leaning on her bed for support and her stained dress was well above her waist with her naked buttocks exposed. The huge familiar panty tanned cheeks were glazed over with a thick sheen of milky cum and some blood. The housewife collapsed to her knees sobbing before she realized she might not be alone.

She crawled over to her door and fastened the lock as she heard a ring coming from under the bed. She found herself compelled towards the bed and inwardly tried to resist but quickly snatched the toy phone from under the bed flipping it open.

The eye on the paper display window blinked and Monet shrieked tossing the toy bolting from the room. She held onto the railing as she took the stairs down to the main floor of her home two at a time. She half staggered to the front door intending on running next door to the neighbors to phone the police.

She threw open the door finding someone standing there and only had time to see two piercing brown eyes burning searing holes into her own hazel eyes.

Monet Parrot collapsed on the hard wood floor in front of her open door. The doorway was empty and dark as evening approached.

*****

Bill Parrott sped home with a cooler full of fish that he intended on having his housekeeper prepare for the family. Part of the impetus for his nearly breaking the speeding limit was the spectacular sex he'd been having with his wife Monet as of late. He loved his wife and children but she had been driving him up the wall with her insecurities about her body. He knew how much she hated her large ass and would never have openly admitted that it was one of the reasons he'd married the somewhat petite brunette.

His wife had seen some sort of hypnotist and returned home a changed woman and he'd benefitted tremendously getting all sorts of sexual favors from his rejuvenated partner of eighteen years. She'd never let him have her doggystyle always preferring missionary and forcing him to step out on her from time to time. Bill loved banging her and watching her huge butt cheeks ripple and shake from his pounding.

He pulled into the house and carried the full cooler inside.

He found his wife toiling over a hot stove preparing dinner and smiling.

"Honey, I'm home." He walked up behind her kissing her on the cheek as she smiled warmly at him.

"What'd you do all day baby?" He wasn't really curious just making small talk as he lightly ground his cock against her wide butt.

"Oh, nothing ...Just-you know I really can't remember Bill." Her mind was a complete blank as she felt her husband palming her small narrow butt.

He couldn't believe his luck and was planning on trying to get his lovely rich wife to try anal tonight.

...to be continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12