Doctor D.R.Acula Ch. 02 - The Office

Story Info
She has her braces put on and her reaction to them.
1.1k words
4.45
10.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Office

Normally I would have an assistant to help me, but since this was not just a Halloween patient but a special Halloween patient, I was going to do this by myself. I had everything ready well ahead of time. I had even prepared a complete set of "full-metal-jackets", which I had placed on her plaster model, underneath a cloth.

After getting her settled in the chair, which involved quite a bit of deliberate stocking-clad leg showing through the slit in her dress, I was ready to start. She had already brushed her teeth and was trying, unsuccessfully, not to smile too widely. Her hand had seemed to stray to my leg, even after I had placed it on the armrest twice already. I pick up the lip-spreader and gently insert it into one side of her mouth and then the other. I give her teeth a quick wipe with a cotton swab and then dry them completely with a warm jet of air. "I am going to need you to give me a little help. As I put the etching compound on your teeth, I need you to hold the suction for me." I had already positioned a mirror at the proper angle so that she could watch what I was doing during the installation of her braces.

I apply the etch to her bottom teeth, give it a few minutes to do its work and then spray it off. She does a marvellous job with the suction nozzle, catching most of the spray with just a little help from me at the end. I slide my hand underneath the towel and pick up the top and bottom models with the bands on them. Like a magician, I pull the cloth off, revealing them to her. Her eyes go wide and her grip on my leg increases. "I had the lab make up a complete set, just in case you did decide to do both jaws. I am just going to do your lower jaw as we agreed." Her grip on my leg decreases slightly. I can't tell if her smile has changed because of the spreader in her mouth, but the glint in her eyes has increased. When we had done all her records, I had informed her that her bottom teeth had small gaps between most of them and that I would not need to put spacers between her back teeth to get the bands on. Now that she was getting all her lower teeth banded, she would not have any discomfort from the bands being installed. "If you have any discomfort from the bands, let me know right away because any problems need to be corrected before your transformation starts." She gives my leg a gentle stroke to let me know she understands. I slip the first molar band off the model and into her mouth. It slides perfectly into place around her back molar with just a slight tap. She gives my leg another gentle stroke.

I work my way toward the front of her mouth, alternating between the left and right side of her lower jaw. When I am satisfied with the fit of all the bands, I mix up a batch of glue to apply to the inside of them. One by one, I remove them, coat the inside and then reinstall them on her teeth. This time I start on her front teeth and work to the back. Every so often I glance at her eyes, just to enjoy the look of joy that is there. I really don't need to, because I can gauge her level of excitement by her hand on my leg, which has gradually crept higher. Up until now, she has been sitting still, but as I begin to run the UV light over the bands on her lower teeth, her legs begin to squirm, rubbing against each other with a slight hissing sound. I look at her eyes, which are closed. "Are you alright?" I ask. Her eyes pop open and she makes a writing motion with her hand. I pick up the white-board that is hanging on the side of the cart and hand her the marker. She writes 'Don't stop. Keep going' then erases that and writes 'I am more than okay.'

"You need to stop squirming so that I can start on the top teeth. I am going to start on your front teeth first and move towa...", but she starts writing again. 'Start at the BACK' with back underlined. I pick up the model of her upper jaw and remove the molar bands. She tries very hard not to move as I begin fitting them over her top molars. Once again the lab has done a very good job and they fit correctly without any adjustment needed. Once her molars are covered, I cement them into place. When I reach for the light to cure the cement, she reaches up and writes 'put bands on the next teeth as well' across the bottom of the mirror. I pick up the model and remove the bands from it. I hear that hiss of her legs rubbing together again. I turn back to her and slip the band onto the next tooth forward, then do the other side. Before I can glue them into place, she writes,' do them all' on the mirror. "Are you really sure." She writes a large 'YES' cross the mirror. "You will have them for the rest of your life, once your transformation starts. She underlines the 'YES' repeatedly. One by one I remove and fit the remaining bands to her teeth. "Before I glue them into place, are you really sure?" This time she circles the 'YES'.

As I run the light across her top teeth, she begins to cross and uncross her legs repeatedly, the hand on my leg running up and down it, her other one firmly gripping and squeezing the armrest. When I complete curing the final front tooth and return the light to the holder, she reaches up to her mouth and removes the lip-spreader. "Give me your hand. Quick. I need your hand," she says in a voice barely above a whisper. As soon as my hand is within reach, she takes it and, spreading her legs, slides it up between them all the way up to her hairless lips. "Stick a finger into me. I need your finger in me right now." I extend my finger and it slips between her inner lips, not stopping until it encounters that barrier. My thumb rubs up against the bump at the top and she starts to shake. The flesh around my finger spasms repeatedly.

I have seen many orgasms in my long life and this is one of the more spectacular ones. I just stay still and let her ride it out, knowing that she is probably very sensitive right now.