Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me now." she breathed, quietly, loud enough. With no interlude he slid his camouflage pants down his hips, leaving them bunched around his combat boots that he didn't have the patience or coordination to undo right now.

"Wow," she said, taking his nine inches in her hand, sliding her hand up and down its length as he stared down at her. He reached out and ran a hand through the thickness of her hair, then pulled her shirt over her head roughly and all but ripped her bra off. As she took him in his mouth, he held a heavy brown tit in each hand, marveling at the darkness of her nipples. He watched her lips as they took him in, almost every inch, her eyes trained on his, his own moans escaping no matter how much he tried to hold them in. She sucked him until he almost exploded down her throat, but he stopped himself, and her, picked her up, and sat her on the desk.

She screamed when he entered her, and he could tell at that moment that she hadn't in fact been fucked in a while, maybe it had been longer than she had even admitted, and he couldn't have been happier. She clenched his dick so tight that he had to wait a few seconds before beginning his feverish thrusts into her warmth for fear that he would come in mere seconds. He held her steady, she threw her head back, her breasts hypnotizing him as they vibrated with the hardness of his thrusts. "How's that for a fuck?" he asked, his thrusts coming harder, her body quivering at each entrance and exit of his dick. He was trying to hold back, his fingers playing with her clit, palming her beasts, finding their way inside her mouth where she suckled them.

Before he came he pulled out, watched what seemed like gallons of his come squirt across her stomach, stark white on her sweaty skin. And then he kissed her, for the first time, and they tasted themselves, and her body was against his, softer than anything he could ever remember. His dick was hard again in seconds, and he was ready to go again, but she stopped him.

"What's that?" she asked, her eyes trained on the floor.

"Your ring, I found it." was all he could manage. He knew it looked bad, she probably thought he'd simply pocketed it the moment he saw it fall from her purse, but she shrugged, grabbed his dick, rubbed it against her clit, staring up at him like the bad little girl she seemed to actually be.

"Well, how about you fuck me again, and then we go see what we can get for that piece of shit?" he smiled at her words, and slid himself back inside of her, stifling his own moan of pleasure to hear hers.

12