Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? He didn't tell me that shit."

"I know, and I wasn't supposed to tell you but I couldn't help it!" He watched as more tears gathered and crested in her eyes. "I can't deal with this Diesel. You've fucked my head, fucked it!"

"Madison, are you okay? Who's this guy?" a tall black man with hair that was so perfectly lined and cut it looked as if it had been painted on appeared in the small hallway. He stared at Diesel and Diesel stared back, every nerve in his body at the ready.

"Pete, just go back to the table, I'm fine." Madison said.

"Who are you?" Diesel asked, turning to face the man full on.

"I'm Madison's--fiancé, though I don't see how that is any of your business." Pete said in a show of pseudo toughness that grated against Diesel's already raw nerves.

"You're not my fiancé, Peter, Diesel, he's not my fiancé." Madison said before Diesel could respond to Pete's veiled and weak challenge.

"Who is this guy Madison? Why are you explaining yourself to him? Is this your boyfriend or something?" Pete asked, his voice rising steadily with each word.

"No Pete, it isn't, and honestly, if he was, what the fuck would you have to say about it?" Madison replied. Diesel watched the exchange with a wealth of feelings churning around in his stomach, but he stayed quiet.

"I'd have a whole hell of a lot to say about it! A whole hell of a lot. We only--broke up a very, very short time ago, so if this is your boyfriend, that would lead me to believe that you were cheating on me."

"Pete, I really don't have the energy to talk about this. I'll meet you back at the table, just give me a fucking second." Madison's words were the firmest Diesel had ever heard her speak even compared to the speech she'd given him that afternoon, but Peter still hesitated.

"Listen, you ain't movin' fast enough, she said get going," Diesel said, his patience finally worn thin. Pete took the message and scurried off without another word.

"You were going to marry that pansy?" Diesel asked after a span of silence fell awkwardly between them.

"Diesel please."

"Okay, I'm sorry. Just tell me you forgive me." Diesel said. He reached for her but his hand stopped mid-air as a man walked between them en route to the bathroom.

"I don't know," Madison said, sniffling violently.

"Say you forgive me, Madison. Please. I need you."

"You need me? You don't even know me."

"Don't I though?" Diesel asked. He backed her into the wall and pressed his lips hard against hers. He could taste the bitterness of alcohol on her lips beneath the waxy flavor of her lipstick. His right hand left his side and slid beneath the hem of her skirt.

"Diesel, people are gonna see us," Madison said in a breath against his lips. Her tongue delved deeper into his mouth as soon as her sentence was finished, however, and Diesel tensed against the sudden surge of his arousal.

"I don't care." he said during a short break in their kiss, "all they'll see is a couple making out." Diesel's index finger slid inside of her to find her warm and wet. She quivered around him, and he gasped involuntarily. He began to slowly stroke his finger in and out of her, reveling in the way her legs spread more and more as the his pace quickened. "You want me to stop?" He asked against her ear.

"No," she shuddered and wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her right leg and held it so that his finger could go deeper. The man from before exited the bathroom and barely gave them a second glance as he left the small alcove and disappeared into the main area of the restaurant.

"See," Diesel said. "He didn't even bat an eye."

"I want you inside of me Diesel," she said into his mouth. Her hands left his neck, slid between them and tunneled into the waist band of his jeans. She ran her palm along the solid length of his cock, causing his breath to catch in his throat. His finger sat immobile inside of her for a moment as his own pleasure temporarily halted his movements, and in a sudden fluid movement her hand left his cock and began tugging at his belt buckle. His middle finger joined his index inside of her as he anticipated the moment when she would set his dick free, curious to see whether she would really do what he hoped she would.

"Do it, Maddy, don't stop now," he said into her ear. Spurred to meet the challenge in his voice she pulled his dick free from his underwear and in a flow of movement that was almost too effortless, he hiked her left leg higher and slid inside of her. A sharp inhale of breath was the response she gave to the sweet invasion of his dick, and before he began to thrust he paused in an effort to tamp down the urge he felt to come right then.

"Oh god you feel so fucking good," he said to her. With a hand clamped over her mouth preemptively, he began a slow but firm thrust that made her slide up and down the wall with its impact. Miraculously the hallway remained deserted for the time being, which was just as well because as their fucking intensified Madison's skirt rose until it was a belt around her waist. Diesel tore at her lips with his teeth, grunted in time with his thrusts, all the while trying to remain as discreet as possible. His dick and balls were soaked with her wetness, his body was slick with sweat. When he came he moaned despite every effort not to, and Madison giggled, clamping her hand over his mouth as well.

He pumped until his orgasm was fully spent, and his last jerk of release was met with the rhythmic pulsing of her walls around his cock. She bit his palm and threw her head back, softly this time. She clenched her eyes shut and her legs tightened to vises around his waist. "Diesel," she said softly into his ear. He let go of her legs and she slid to the floor, barely catching herself on her feet. They were both silent as they straightened their clothes and wiped the sweat from their faces.

"You forgive me?" he asked her, no smile on his lips, his gaze serious. Before she could answer, Archie entered the hallway, his gaze suspicious.

"Fuck man, I thought you'd fallen in. But apparently you were just back here trying to mack on my girl," Archie hugged Madison to him, none the wiser. "Man, your shirt is like, soaked, did you fall in?"

12