Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna talk shit, huh? She's my girl and what I do with her is none of your goddamn business." Diesel yelled. He was no longer drunk, instead he felt all too aware of everything going on around him. Archie was coming toward him, but his approach was eclipsed by that of a burly bouncer who grabbed Diesel by the shirt in an effort to restrain him. With one swift move Diesel had the bouncer in a headlock, and the man clawed at Diesel's clothing, trying to break free.

"Yo, Diesel let him go man, let's get out of here," Archie said when he finally reached him. Diesel released the bouncer and he fell to the floor, coughing and holding his throat. Diesel's eyes searched the club for Madison but she was nowhere to be found.

"Madison!" he yelled barreling through the crowd of people that had formed around the altercation.

"Diesel man, I said let's get out of here, trust that the cops are on their way, she probably headed outside anyway." Archie said grabbing Diesel's arm. As the adrenaline drained from Diesel's body the world lost its clarity and he felt unsteady on his feet. Archie dragged him through the door and out into the warm summer air just in time to see Madison climbing into a taxi, her shoes in hand.

"Madison!" he called out, running up to the cab as it pulled off down the street. "Fuck!" he yelled.

"Come on man, you hear those sirens? Your ass is going to be in jail if we don't get the hell out of here," Archie said. Diesel let Archie lead him to his car and deposit him inside. As they pulled away from the club--passing a trio of wailing police cruisers on their way--he wondered how much damage he'd just done to he and Madison's budding relationship, and he tried not to even entertain the thought that it may not be something they could recover from.

12