Doctor Examines Wife

Story Info
Husband's fantasy comes true.
2.6k words
3.83
222.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday recently, and I told her a night alone in a hotel room playing doctor. We often play different fantasy act out games and of course she said "OK. What's going to happen?"

"Well," I replied, "I'm a young intern dermatologist who has just been invited to work in a women's clinic. I must familiarize myself with giving routine examinations and using the sophisticated equipment." Marie gave me a shy smile and said anytime I wanted to make an appointment was good for her.

When the night finally came I had planned everything out. We checked into the hotel, went to our room, and I assumed the professional demeanor of Dr. Albert.

"Welcome to the office Ms. Marie, I am Dr. Albert," I said to my wife. "Please take a seat and we'll go over your medical history and what is about to take place." We sat across from each other. Marie was completely at ease as this was next in a long line of games that we have played during our 23 year relationship. These games have included "Albert the lingerie salesman, Albert the masseuse, and Albert the sex toy researcher. "

"Ms. Marie," I began, "I see you have a long history with chronic dry skin problems. As a medical volunteer, you have accepted to become part of a learning program here at the clinic. Your role provides a great service to the medical community. This exam will be giving me much needed experience and we will also be trying out some new experimental equipment that could increase the diagnosis accuracy for many medical conditions."

"What is this new equipment, Dr.," she asked seriously, quickly picking up on the game. I had done my homework and replied that the apparatus was the latest in technology that greatly enhanced the quality of skin care. In addition, new tools would also be used during the session to dramatically reduce discomfort during female examinations. "Will there be any pain," she again asked with thoughtful but mischievous concern. "The new equipment is designed with the female anatomy in mind to minimize discomfort," I explained. "Indeed," I continued, "in beta testing and early clinical trials, the equipment and exam procedures have been described as most pleasurable experiences. And, we can conduct the entire session by candle light so there's no need to embarrassed about exposing your body."

"Well, that sounds too good to be true," Marie said. "When can we get started?"

"We can start in just a few minutes," I stated. "However, you must first know that my assistant nurse had to leave early today. I don't have anyone here right now who can sit in on the exam. If you would prefer we can schedule the exam for another time." Marie looked as though she was sincerely considering this situation before replying that she didn't see it as a concern. "I'm 44 years old and have been through many of these exams. I will be happy to assist a young doctor like yourself and maybe even help to increase the body of knowledge in the medical community."

When I heard this my immediate reaction was "What a women!"

"I can assure that there will be nothing inappropriate happening. Why don't you step into the dressing room then, and I'll prepare for the exam," I suggested. "If you'd like you can take a shower."

"Should I take off all of my clothes," Marie asked. "You may leave your panties on. We did not receive our shipment today of exam robes from the medical supply house so if you feel more comfortable just use a towel to cover yourself," I added.

"Do I need to shave my private area?" Again, she asked this as if she really were my patient. "Not necessary," I responded. I could tell Marie was really getting into the act. But, it didn't really surprise me. During the other times we have played similar games she was always serious about making it a fun time for me.

While Marie was in the shower I made sure all of my instruments were in order. My external probe was a large A/C massager, the internal probe a battery operated vibrator. The examination table would be the bed.

Marie didn't waste much time in the "dressing room." She came out wearing thong panties and a towel draped over her shoulders to cover her breasts. She looked fantastic. Marie is 44 and is almost always the best looking women wherever and whenever we go out

"We'll start by giving you a scalp exam. Please have a seat," I said as she came out of the bathroom… I mean changing room. I came up behind her and began to massage her scalp pretending I was inspecting it. Marie let her neck go limp and allowed me to gently use the fingertips of my hands to rub her scalp. After a while of this I asked the patient to lay down on her stomach on the bed… er, the examination table.

"I can see a lot of large patches of dry skin here on your back Ms. Marie. I'm going to saturate your skin with a therapeutic lotion." I poured a fragrant massage oil on Marie's back and began a long slow sensual massage. I covered every inch of her back, legs, and rear end with the oil. By the time I ended up rubbing the oil into her butt, Marie was rolling her hips as she got hotter and hotter.

"Now Ms. Marie, I am going to take this ultrasonic dermal pulsation skin conditioning instrument and manipulate it over the dry areas. This will help force the lotion into your skin and improve our chances of eliminating the condition."

"Thank you doctor," replied Marie in a sultry, thankful voice. This was going great!

Of course the ultrasonic dermal pulsation skin-conditioning device was nothing more than the large A/C massager. I turned it on and began the slow descent from her upper torso down to her butt and finally her legs. As I returned upward with the machine from her calf muscles I said, "Please raise your rear-end up into the air. I think it will be better if your skin was taut while I condition your skin. The tightness of the skin will help the procedure be more effective." Marie did as she was asked and stuck her nicely shaped rear-end into the air. The thong panty clung tightly to her slightly protruding vulva as she waved her rear in the air, and I proceeded to press the massager into her fleshy mounds. As the device would approach her pubic mound, Marie would begin to quietly moan and try to catch the head of the vibrator directly onto it. However, I made sure not to let it linger to heavily or to long near her vulva as I had a long series of teases I wanted to yet perform. Many times the vibrator made its way over Marie's rear-end, with each pass gently teasing and stimulating the wetness that lay just beneath the thin cotton covering.

When she had about all the teasing she could take with the massager, I mean the ultrasonic conditioner, I turned it off and asked Marie to roll over. "Now we'll work on your upper torso," I announced. With that I poured oil on her shoulders and arms and massaged. As I worked on her biceps I gently and inadvertently touched the outsides of her breasts. As I did this I could feel her arms urging my hands closer to her sensitive breasts. When I moved to her shoulders and upper chest, being careful not to stimulate her breasts too much, Marie began grinding her hips into the examination table. While she did this I also could see that she was also rubbing her thighs together while moaning and deeply breathing.

Of course when I was though with her upper body I moved to her legs. Again, I used the combination of massaging the oil into her and then using the massager to work it into her skin. Just I had done on her butt I let the massager get dangerously close to her pubic mound. By this time she was so close to having an orgasm she started to spread her legs so that I might allow the machine to get even closer access to her private area. Of course I didn't let that happen and kept my wits about me to continue the long, slow tease.

It was now time to oil up her belly. I poured the oil on and repeated the procedure. I pulled her thong panties down a little, just about half-way on her pubic hair. When I started with the massager I worked over her tummy really well and then headed south. I getly massaged the upper part of her pubic hair and a couple of time let the head of the massager slip down to the beginning of her vulva. Marie, I could tell was not doing well hiding the intense arousal. She continued to roll her hips trying hard to meet the probing of the massager head as I performed the dermal pulsation technique. "There seems to be quite a bit of dry skin right in here," I said. "Let me just work on it a little longer." Marie didn't say a word. I don't think she even heard what I said. Her face was contorted in pleasure, her eyes were closed, and her hands were clawing at the bed spread - I mean the examining table cover.

Next came her breasts and the important part of my birthday present fantasy. "We will the lotion to your breasts now. As a practicing dermatological technician I am not allowed to perform any technique that may be sexually arousing. Therefore, I will pour the proper amount of the lotion on your breasts and we'll have you massage it in. Is this OK?" Marie, of course, replied in the affirmative. Marie has extremely sensitive breasts and when I caress and lick them she has actually achieved orgasm several times. However, I have always wanted to watch as she fondled her own breasts to see how she would manipulate them for her own pleasure.

Initially, Marie only rubbed as if she were not trying to arouse herself anymore than she already was. When I saw this I invoked my authority and told her rub a little more firmly. "Don't forget to massage the oil into your nipples." After a few moments Marie closed her eyes and was really working them over good. I knew that she couldn't take much more of this ongoing arousal and either could I. After the long session on her pubic mound and her breasts, being careful not to let her achieve her first orgasm, I stopped. "If you feel comfortable enough you can remove your panties and we can continue the session."

"What will you be doing?" Marie asked, obviously not too concerned as she whipped her thong off very quickly. "I just want to do a visual inspection of your vulva. Don't worry, I don't have to do anything too intrusive or embarrassing. This is all strictly a medical procedure." Boy was this a lie.

Marie was now on the bed totally naked. She lay face up boosted up on her elbows waiting for my instructions. "Move your backside down here to the end of the bed and place your feet in the stirrups." I had taken two chairs and placed them at the end of the bed. I reached down and guided her first foot onto the seat and then her second. Marie let out a little groan as I gently positioned her feet so that her vulva was completely opened up and exposed. I had strategically positioned the candle at the start of our session in front of the large mirror so that it reflected the light and I could see fairly well. What a beautiful sight as her legs spread apart. The wetness glistened in the subtle candlelight and Marie was ready to go.

"What I need you to do now Ms. Marie is reach down with your hands and gently spread your vaginal lips as far apart as is comfortable for you."

"OK, Dr., whatever you want," was her reply. As she spread herself for me I could see an incredible amount of wetness. She had obviously been ready for some time. All I had been doing for the last half hour was to tease and torture her before I would let her have her release.

"I'm going to apply the lotion now Marie." With her legs spread wide I squeezed a large dollop of lubricating jelly onto her labia and clitoris. "Once again Marie, I cannot provide any manipulation of a sexually arousing nature. Therefore, what I am going to ask you to do is take this smaller ultrasonic dermal pulsator and use it to massage the lotion into your private area." Ever since I had heard that Monica Lewinsky had pleasured herself with a cigar in front of Bill Clinton I had wanted to watch my beautiful wife do the same. Marie grabbed the instrument and started massaging. While she was working on herself I reached over and turned on the switch that made it vibrate. She quickly began working over her clitoris very vigorously. The rubbing escalated to a furious pace and I could see she was pushing it very roughly against herself. In a matter of just a few seconds Marie was moaning very loudly, her hips were moving quickly with the motion of her hand. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I was enjoying every second of it.

As her orgasm subsided she continued to rub her clitoris and outer vagina with the massager. "Don't forget to work the lotion into your vagina Marie," I said. She pushed the massager into her and began working in and out. After a few strokes she said, "Dr. I think I need you to finish this for me." I forgot my professional restrictions and grabbed the dildo out of her hand and went to work. Marie had several more orgasms before I was through. My next part of the treatment program was explained to Marie in this way; "Marie, there looks to be an over abundance of lotion on and in your private area. What I'm going to do is apply a special suction device to remove some of it. Will that be OK?" She wasn't in any shape at that point to do much talking and just moaned an agreement. That's when I began to use my mouth and lips to begin sucking at her very moist clitoris.

By the time I was finished orally pleasuring Marie she had had numerous orgasms and was more than satiated. She rolled over onto her side, I curled up next to her, and we took a short nap together. When she woke up I asked "Are your lips chapped Marie?"

"Well they seem to be a little dry. Do you have something for them?"

"Yes, just put your lips up to this tube. You'll find some special lotion at the end of the tube. Rub it on your lips, then continue to work on the tube with your mouth and we'll give you a special facial." As the medical procedure ended, I was happy, Marie was happy, my fantasy was fulfilled, we had some more great memories to share along the way, and we were already looking forward to our next birthday present night out.