Doctor Feel Good

Story Info
Patient with a cold visits doctor.
1.5k words
4.06
94.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It isn't easy to write about this, but I have to get it off of my chest and there is no one I trust to tell. So this is the only way to get it off of my chest.

About a month ago, I came down with this terrible cough. I tried all of the traditional medications that one can find over the counter, but none of them seemed to relieve the tickle in my throat.

Finally, after a month of hacking and coughing I decided to go see a new specialist in town that everyone I talked with recommended. His name was Dr. Jonathan Goody. I called his office to see how long it would take for me to get an appointment and was surprised when his receptionist told me that he had an opening the following day.

"If you can get here for two o'clock, then he will be able to take you right away," she said in a very pleasant voice.

"Yes, I can make that, I'm sure," I choked out as my throat began to tickle once more.

I counted the hours after I woke and as soon as the clock hit one-thirty, I headed for the doctor's office.

The waiting room was crowded. I thought 'I'll never get in at two.'

I found an empty chair and grabbed a magazine to lull my mind for the long wait. I had just finished an article on women's sexuality when my name was called.

I looked around and half of the people waiting when I arrived were gone. Shocked, I rose to my feet and headed for the pretty nurse waiting for me.

As I walked, I had another hacking spell that wracked my body.

Nurse Missy took me to the open room and asked me to please take off everything except my underwear.

"I only have a cold," I explained.

"Yes, I know sweetie, but you're a new patient and Dr. Goody always does a full physical on new patients." she smiled and walked out of the tiny room.

The room was brightly painted in purples, pinks and blues. Looking at the ceiling, I saw big fluffy clouds floating there.

Within what seemed minutes, a tall, very good looking man in a white medical jacket walked into the room with a bright white smile on his face.

"Ms Evans?" he asked.

"Yes, that's me," I responded.

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long; what seems to have brought you here today?" his smile was blinding and he was really good looking. I became somewhat aroused.

Choking I managed to tell him about the lingering cough that I just couldn't seem to get rid of.

"Are you married?" he asked.

"No, I'm not, but what would that have to do with my cough?" I responded.

"Do you have a boy friend?" he asked.

Again, I told him no.

"Please don't take me wrong with this next question, there is a purpose to my questions. Do you masturbate on a regular basis?"

Shocked, I shook my head and answered, "No, not really," I replied.

"Okay, lay back, get comfortable and trust me. I am after all a doctor. And believe it or not, I know exactly what is wrong with you.

I lay back on the tiny pillow. I was very nervous. I knew how vulnerable I was laying there. I closed my eyes and willed myself to follow his instructions.

Then I felt his stethoscope on my bare breast as he checked my chest for congestion. It was cold and a chill ran down my spine.

"Cough for me please," his tone was low.

I did as I was told.

"Please turn over on your stomach," he spoke very softly.

I followed his instructions.

He listened to my back and tapped on it with some kind of instrument. Then told me to roll back over.

"Please sit up and open your mouth," he instructed.

I followed his instructions and he looked down my throat. "Just what I thought, you haven't been taking care of yourself. But I have the perfect remedy for that. Now lay on you side facing me."

I followed his instructions; he gave me a little pillow to place under my head.

"Now, scoot all the way to the edge of the table, and be careful not to fall," he smiled.

Confused, I did as I was told and rolled over on my side and slid my body tot he edge of the table.

As I was doing this, Dr. Goody turned his back to me and I couldn't see what he was doing. When he turned back around, I was shocked to see his ten-inch cock bouncing before him.

"Wait a minute!" I cried, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm giving you what you need. Your throat is dry and itchy. The only medicine that really works for that type of sore throat is some really good cum." he said nonchalantly.

"Oh no, wait a minute, is this how you get your jollies?" I asked outraged.

"No, this is how you get well and you get your jollies." he replied.

Walking toward me with his dick swinging he took it in his hand. "Please open your mouth, Ms Evans, you won't regret it," he promised

I had no choice. I just knew he wouldn't let me out unless I did as he said.

"Just relax, this won't hurt at all," he smiled.

I heard the door open and then I felt someone take off my panties.

I thought, 'Oh my gosh, he's going to fuck me.'

But it wasn't him, because just after the thought, his prick slipped into my open mouth. And a tongue started licking my clit that quickly became erect.

His large cock filled my orifice and I could barely breathe. The length was more than I had ever had. But for some reason, it slipped smoothly into my throat and I was able to suckle it like it was meant to be there.

I lay there, shocked and trying to not acknowledge the pleasures I was feeling. But it became impossible not to moan, even with his dick filling my mouth.

It didn't take long for him to spill his load down my throat and I was surprised how quickly the tickle there vanished.

The sucking of my clit continued, however and my body soon trembled with ecstasy as a cool finger pushed its way deep into my pussy cavity. It traveled deep into my cunt and found that special place that always feels so good when I touch it.

Now it felt even better. Something started vibrating that spot and my knees shout up as I began to cum.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's so good," I cried out. "Please don't stop! Oh you're sooo good," I breathed heavily.

The massaging and fucking lasted for a very long time and I had several orgasms while that thick cock slid in and out of my mouth and the expert fingers and mouth sucked and fucked my hungry pussy.

The suckling of my clit was so intense and whoever suckled my hard female dick was an expert. Fire ran down my legs and through my body. My entire being shook with extreme pleasure.

I felt a warmth on my breasts and occasionally someone pinched or suckled my now hard nipples.

Slowly the sensations intensified and my body reveled in the intensity of the sensations that I would never be able to duplicate.

Time was oblivious to me. I have no idea how long I was pleasured that afternoon, but I will never forget it. It was the most unusual medical treatment I've ever had, but definitely the most satisfying.

Then the pleasuring subsided. Slowly, but it did subside and I cried. I wanted it back and I wanted it often.

"Okay, Ms Evans, when you feel comfortable enough you can dress and go." Dr. Goody said and patted me on the hand.

"Next time you are feeling run down, just make an appointment and we'll repeat the treatment. Have a good day."

I lay there until long after he left. My hand went to my wet cunt and I played in the moisture still there. I had three more orgasms before I willed myself to leave.

Finally, I took a deep breath and rolled off the wet, cum sticky table, wet a cloth from the sink, cleaned off the stickiness and dressed.

My throat no longer hurt and I didn't cough any more either.

A little self conscious, I slunk out of the little room and went quietly to the receptionist desk and gave her my insurance card. She ran it and handed it back to me.

"Do you need to make another appointment, Ms Evans?" she asked.

"Yes, I think I do," I replied. When will there be another opening?

She wrote out an appointment card and handed it to me.

I looked at the date and I smiled. I only had to wait a week before I felt better again.