Doctor Gets a Prescription Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head got buried between her breasts as Sujitha held him and stroked his head. Sreedhar slipped his hand through her stomach and disrobed her petticoat with a jerk. He used his legs to push it through her thighs till it reached her ankles. His hand was touching her mound and began caressing the tender public hair through her panties. Sujitha managed to let her fingers get between her waistlines and pushed down her panties smoothly. Sreedhar quickly pulled it further down and he drew the panties and petticoat through her legs completely. They hugged again letting their naked bodies press against each other and generating wonderful warmth in between. Sujitha banged her back against the bed and pulled him all over with legs spread very wide.

He slipped in between her legs and leaned forward letting his tense dick touch her entrance. Sujitha squirmed instantly and her left hand reached to grip his shaft. She motioned her hand holding his dick against her engorged pussy lips. Sreedhar was quick to take her clue and he began rubbing the tip of his dick faster and faster against her pussy lips. He watched her body flex like rubber every time he rubbed and her nipples looked hard as never before.

"Sreeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Sujitha screamed in joy.

Sreedhar couldn't withstand his own excitement as he let his dick begin its entry inside her. She was wet and horny but her cunt wasn't yielding all that easily to let his huge head in. He didn't loose heart as he kept pushing his dick as far as he could by thrusting his waist back and forth against her. Suddenly, her young cave caved in and let his dick make a wonderful plunge deep inside her pussy. Sujitha was stunned in joy realizing his dick going all the way deep inside her in such a quick time. Her hands reached out to grip his waist to pull him harder inside her. Sreedhar pounced on her lips letting his tongue probe her mouth for the umpteenth time. His hands grabbed her breasts and his fingernails began scratching her areola. Sujitha squirmed feeling his dick probing inside her hot cunt and drew his lips inside her mouth for a gentle chewing. Her legs lifted in the air and wrapped around his waist.

Sreedhar was watching her with amazement. She looked a totally different woman, deprived of sex, letting her breasts jump in the air at par with his hip movements. His eyes repeatedly gazed her perky nipples which stood hard and upright while she writhed beneath him, clenching his dick inside her pussy.

The magnificent head kept drawing her fluid as it ploughed her soggy pussy. His long tool skillfully reached and hit the unexplored muscles inside her cunt sending a gentle burning sensation all over her abdomen. His eyes widened as he felt mild shivers running over her young naked body and knew that she was about to explode quickly. He began working harder sending his dick in lightning speed with thunderous hits deep inside her. He leaned towards her chest and swallowed her nipples by jumping between her bulging breasts. His arousal grew in multiples listening to her squeals as he gently held the nipples between his teeth to bite them carefully. She kept flexing and arching her back in the air letting him to go hard on her breasts. He lifted his face only to let his mouth take hers and his skillful tongue slid inside to stroke around. Sujitha heaved, squirmed and whimpered feeling her at the brink of an orgasm while Sreedhar kept pounding her pussy further and harder till he felt his swelling tentacles sending a stream of hot cum through the stem. The room echoed with the noise of their bodies clashing with each other. His balls were now hitting the bottom of her ass cheeks. He kept watching her tremble deliriously underneath him and decided to let his gun shoot inside her.

He finally did, sending consecutive loads of hot cum inside her waiting pussy. Sujitha screamed aloud calling him by his name and exploded within seconds. Her legs weakened around his waist and her groans slowed down rapidly. She got over the fatigue and lunged forward to pull him towards her. She began kissing him in frenzy all over his face. Their bodies were soon felt like ice packs after a wonderful love making session.

"I love you," she whispered once she stopped kissing.

Sreedhar devoured her lips once again before repeating what she said, with more emphasis. "I love you too."

They remained in the same position for several minutes without speaking anything. Five years of waiting and loads of tears haven't gone futile at last. Sreedhar's head was buried on her shoulders while Sujitha kept staring at the roof with total content and happiness.

12