Doctor Marlow's Body/Mind Trial

Story Info
A doctor begins an experiment swapping minds and bodies.
2.2k words
3.94
33.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginnings:

The experiment was set to begin. Proper funding had been hard to attain years before in the initial stages. Marlow was sure it was to be a success. Control set ups had been stringently enforced upon all the staff and equipment.

Marlow was so sure of the program because he had conceived it, designed it, and built all the necessary cranial machines. Some of the others he hadn't built but was heavily involved with designing still.

Two males and three females were in the back of the van currently. One more male was all they needed. The choices to grab had all been screened and vetted by a staff Marlow selected. The last male was finally walking down the street. Three of the staff were walking towards him.

James felt weird as he looked around the moving object he was surprised to find himself in. He had been walking down the street and the world turned black before he woke up to this groggy state. Other people were visible to him before he blacked out again.

Dakota was confused to wake up in an odd shower cell. She was naked as a faint mist sprayed from the shower head above her. The trip to the mall was all she remembered as she tried recalling everything that had happened. Her head oozed with a mix of pain and fuzziness.

There was a glass wall blocking the edge of her cell from the hallway she could barely make out. It was barely lit in the hallway. It was all cinder block on the opposite side of the hall.

Charlotte would be worried about her. She would've called the police and told them. Charlotte was a nice, soothing presence in her life after all she had dealt with once she told her parents that she enjoyed the company of women more than men. She had dated a guy before Charlotte but he was only her second male lover.

The mist in the room changed to a pale yellow color before she blacked out again.

James stretched out awkwardly. The environment was damp and what he was laying against was tile. His eyes couldn't focus on anything for long. Standing up made him feel sick as his blood pounded heavily in his head. An ache in the side of his upper neck wasn't a normal crick. Pressing his hand against the ache, James felt stitches. That was very odd.

A bluish mist was coming off of a shower head in this weird cell he was finding himself in. The nudity hit him as he looked down. He was completely nude. He thought himself in decent shape and body proportions. Scratching his face, the growth felt several days old. He remembered shaving the same day he woke up in the van.

Nothing made sense to him as he paced the small cell. He had enough room to lay down fully but no pillow, no toilet, no food vents in the glass wall. The mist was now yellow he saw as his eyes grew heavy.

The Experiments Begin:

Marlow looked over his subjects. The women, he was constantly aware, were all attractive. The men, he could admit, were all handsome in some fashion. Subject 2F was the woman who caught his eye most. She was a dark haired, 22 year old who stood 5'6", 34Bs, and a very attractive face.

The dossier on her said her name was Dakota Kileen, from the next city down, in a relationship with a Charlotte Bandanowic. Her surgeries had all been the easiest out of the three females. He had the most hope hers would work.

The male Marlow had the most hope invested into was 3M. James Lowell. 23. No attachments from a city an hour away. He was 5'10" and the closest to Marlow's own body type and physical attributes.

The next phase was about to start as he watched his staff members move 3M into 2F's cell. Slowly a blue mist appeared in the cell. 2F stirred first of the two.

Dakota moved away from the strange male sprawled on the tile next to her. Like herself, he was completely naked. Dakota judged him even as she felt vulnerable being in the same enclosed cell as her. He was definitely taller than her.

He had a rugged jawline and a toned body. It wasn't magazine cover worthy but still eye catching. Daring to, she ventured her eyes south as she curled into a defensive position. He was different than the two men she had been with. Ryan was bigger for sure but she could have seen his and Nick's tips when naked. This man had a weird covering.

The man began waking up. The mist was changing from blue to orange now. His penis began to swell as he woke more, eyes finally opening. Dakota found herself getting aroused as well. The stranger looked at her. She moved to him and they began kissing.

Their hands moved about furiously on each other. His green eyes were precious to her as he moved on top of her. She had a firm grip on him as his fingers dipped in and out of her. His thumb rubbed against her clit. She moaned out and pulled his cock towards her. She felt him slide in. It had been over a year since a real penis had been in her.

His lips trapped her ear as he thrusted as quickly as he could. She felt her pleasure increase heavily. He was grunting heavily now with a ferocity she never experienced with Ryan or Nick. He grunted with an extra amount of effort before collapsing onto her. She noticed the mist was yellow again now as her eyes felt heavy.

Marlow was pleased with the results. 2F and 3M had responded to the pheremonic mist as predicted with the devices not turned on. 1F and 1M and 3F and 2M had also responded the same. Switching the subjects had been discussed but he felt that the random pairing the computer had spit out was how he wanted to continue.

The project was hitting each benchmark just right currently. Marlow decided it was good a time as any to switch the devices on and prep the second main experiment. He was excited to see if the devices would work. All the research, all the trial and error in design, the quest for funding and building the devices.

Not waking up on tile was a faintly familiar feeling. James was on a hospital style bed. He was strapped down with no way to move. The only human contact he had since the day he was taken was the three times he had woken up next to the cute dark haired woman and they both jumped each other for pleasure.

Another bed moved into the room without anybody moving it but the dark haired woman lay in it asleep. Once again, neither was clothed at all. He was unfazed this time as her bed stopped next to his.

James wished he knew her name as she began waking. The now familiar arousal was beginning. He watched as his penis became erect. He was alarmed when he heard a man's voice behind him. "Help me!"

He looked. A man was strapped into a bed as it was flush against a wall. He was also erect like James. The stranger looked panicked as he was strapped in.

"They forced me and her together! Something weird happened with my mind, man! I don't feel all together in my mind! She started bleeding from the nose and ears as they forced us to have sex. Help!"

His last word became a scream as the bed slid into the wall. That's when James saw her, the other woman. Her face was flush with the color of dried blood. Her head was disfigured though, almost drained looking. He was scared now. What caused the blood? Was it the slight bump on his neck?

The female woke up next to him. She looked scared as her legs were slightly apart. Her nipples were hard and poking out from her breasts.

"Wha-?" "My name's James. They killed another woman and a man was freaking out just before you woke up!" "Da-Dakota. What?"

"I saw another guy. He was sucked into the wall. There's a woman in another bed. Her face is sucked in. Like her brain was sucked out and her head caved in."

"Dakota. James. One of you will be released from your bed. You will climb into the bed with the other and begin having intercourse. While having intercourse, you must think, must think! Of being the other person. James, you must think you are Dakota. Dakota, you must think you are James. Must! Think!"

The voice was a males filled with enthusiasm. What kind of sick pervert was he? Why did he have to think of being Dakota while they were fucking? Why did she have to think of being him? He had thought of before while with Heather how it would feel being on the other side of being fucked. Not in a man fucking him, but as a woman with a man.

Dakota was scared. She saw the other female. Her face was so weird looking. She had to think of being this James guy and think of it while he entered her. The straps came loose then on her arms and legs.

Hesitantly, Dakota got up and out of the bed. She was so aroused she knew she wanted to jump up on to the other bed and ride him to he orgasmed. She had orgasmed the last time they had woken up together. She doubted she could this time with the pressure on them now.

Climbing on top of the bed, she straddled his lap. Rubbing his erection with her hand, she enjoyed his hand on her breast. Lowering her hips, she enjoyed the feel of him entering her. Once or twice with Charlotte as they used a strap on, she had thought of how it would be to have a real penis. Be a real male as she pounded away on her blonde hair girlfriend, a hand cupping a breast, the other rubbing her clit. James was a good specimen to think of as a real male pounding away on Charlotte.

How awesome it would be to observe James and her. Charlotte had never had a male in her. Not like James was in her now. His uncut cock plying through her channel quickly as his strong, manly hands played with her tits. Somehow they were loose from the straps as he rubbed his hands along her breasts. If she was James, she would be using his penis just the same way he was at that moment.

James thought of how it must feel to feel a penis in a vagina. Like how Dakota was feeling his right now. How would he feel in her attractive body? The first time he could play with another mans cock as he rubbed a clit before having the cock enter him. It would be weird but he was fantasizing it right now.

He was trying his hardest to think of being her. He was Dakota. Dakota was him. He was her feeling his penis ply in and out. Having her nice breasts and having the chance to play with her vagina. It was all he wanted.

Marlow waited with bated breath. He was hoping no ill effects would happen this time. The other two groups had failed. Unfortunately, the four were all dead now. They had to be to avoid the experiment becoming public knowledge. It was almost time for the switch. The devices were on. They were functioning.

Both test subjects seemed to space out together all of a sudden. Marlow held his breath. No blood rushed from any of their faces. It was working! It had to work!

Dakota was looking at herself. Her penis plied into her body. Shit! She was in his body now! She was James. It was so odd feeling the pleasure of sex as a man finally. His dick was overcome with pleasure as she pushed it in and out of herself. Oh my god, she thought, the orgasm was about to happen. His entire body flinched.

He loved feeling a dick in her vagina. He could sense how close his body was to orgasm. Then she tensed up and he could actually feel his seed spew forth into him. How in the hell was he in her body? And she his? Was she?

"Dakota?" "Yes?" His voice was deeper than he was expecting. It sounded much higher pitched to himself when he talked. "Thank christ. I was hoping you were in there." "Oh! I didn't even think of that."

The test subjects talked as Marlow walked in towards them. They were so wrapped up in each other they didn't notice the staff and him approach. They were tenderly caressing their new bodies. It was a success for now.

Dakota's body noticed them first. She went wide eyed as she noticed the gas masks and suits as the yellow mist floated around them again once more mixed with a red mist. It was time to start the next portion.