Doctor of Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another time she was positioning herself in the blocks for a sprint. She lifted those magnificent haunches in the air at "ready" and stumbled out of the blocks like a weak colt on "go". Her manager, Leon, a stocky guy, very dark, balding and always chewing gum, came over to ask what was wrong. She waved it off. Said she had a little cramp in her left thigh. Flipped Casey the bird behind the manager's back. Then she let Leon "massage the kink" out of her quad and it hit her again. He wanted to give her the rest of the day off, but she would have none of it.

The next day she was working on hurdles, high jump and pole vault. As she did her warm up lap she stuck her tongue out at Casey. Later she casually slid over to the bleachers where he was sitting.

"You can't get me today. It's too dangerous especially on the hurdles and the pole vault. So I took it off."

Casey pretended to be disappointed.

"Aw, you don't trust me?"

"Not for a second."

"Suppose I told you that bead had a special coating on it that can rub off, a coating that is sensitive to Bluetooth signals."

"I'd say you were playing me bigtime."

"OK"

"OK"

She went back to her workout. After she finished the hurdles she passed him during her cooldown lap. He had his hand in his pocket. She looked over, stumbled and gave him a very curious look. She then worked very hard at the pole vault, managing to better her personal best of fourteen feet. After that last jump she was lying on the cushions in the pit when she glanced over at Casey. He waved her panties at her and it was some time before she got up.

Their next date was after the big meet. He ignored her and she ignored him. He tried to be objective. Somehow her performance was different. It was a bit sloppier, less mechanical, looser, but somehow more graceful. "She didn't try to "kill" the qualifying heats, just get under the wire that allowed her to move on. She was magnificent to watch, thick thighs pumping hard, mouth open and beautifully loose, nostrils flaring, those tight round buttocks bunching and releasing. More than once Casey had to adjust himself. Finally, covered in a fine sheet of sweat, she finished the pentathlon. She came in second, but she was beaming, gave Leon a huge hug, and planted a wet one on Casey.

They ordered in at her place. Fed each other sushi and sashimi. Fully clothed. Her face suddenly got serious.

"I have a confession to make," she murmured. "I fucked Leon on Thursday."

"Broke training?"

"Broke training. Best thing I ever did."

"It was good?"

"It was fine. Dude knows how to take his time. Doesn't put on airs. Spends lots of time with that fuzzy mustache on my nips. Real relaxed about "using his head" if you get my drift. And the cutest, thickest spout on him. Fits just fine."

"You don't need to be telling me all this. Especially if you and he..."

"Well, I want to tell you because you're my doctor, and you helped me find and appreciate this good man. And now, what shall we do? Don't you dare tell me you don't want some of this."

"Leon?"

"That's still happening. But I pay my debts."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to do that. I need to show you I appreciate what you have given me. What I have given me. And by the way. I did figure out that that silver bead was some sweet bullshit. Bluetooth, my ass. But it felt kind of interesting. Just might get myself one of those piercings. And now, let's get this on. Where do we start?

Casey started with that small region he had failed to dry back in the stadium. Funny thing, when he got her tight jeans off he discovered it was still wet.

12