Doctor of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers

In the blink of an eye she was hurled backward onto the bed, pressed deep into the mattress. She struggled, twisted, writhed, clutching at the air. Her powerful legs kicked in every direction but she was pinned to the mattress, pressed into it by some heavy, invisible weight. Her heels dug in and she curled her toes deep into the quilt. Her knees flexed and glowed white with effort.

Then her hips began to lift, rhythmically pumping, higher and higher, her thick buttocks clenched tight and shaking at the top of each lift.

All the time she cried out in a singsong moan like an alien language. At first her cries were high, shrill, as though frightened. But soon the sounds descended into her belly, growing more harsh, masculine, animal-like, hungry, yearning, longing for release.

With her mons press high in the air Casey could see all too clearly that it was thick, swollen, deep scarlet and absolutely drenched with slick fluid. But most shocking of all was that both her cunt and asshole were stretched wide open, pulsing as though filled with two huge thrusting organs.

Noisy sucking sounds filled the air. This incredible ravishment went on and on. At times it would slow to a simple rhythmic pulsing, but then she would begin rocking hard on her heels and pushing her hips toward the ceiling again, her buttocks, high off the bed, clenching so tightly the skin gleamed white. Her belly flexed convulsively and her heavy thighs shook and quivered with her efforts.

Her face was unrecognizable, beet red, mouth agape and working as though it choked down a huge tongue.

Finally, with a scream that must have been heard ten blocks away she went into her last convulsion, her teeth bared, wet hair flailing, sending a hail of droplets all over the room. Her body made a high arc above the bed. Out of her open vulva gushed a perfect waterfall of thick fluid, drenching the comforter.

Then she collapsed and was instantly in heavy slumber, even snoring lightly. Her face was entirely peaceful, pink cheeks only slightly glowing above her sweet, cupid's bow of a mouth. Somehow she had managed to compose herself and pull the covers over her. There was almost no sign of the monumental tryst that had just occupied the room. Only a deep lingering odor at once evoking some huge fertile flower and the deep decay of the underworld.

The wind around the house seemed to roar in reverse, becoming more and more faint like an escaping tornado until the air was filled with amazing silence. Three crickets chirped outside.

Casey woke as his chains were being unlocked. Gerta, in a fresh, pink dressing gown looked the picture of the helpful nurse. There was great tenderness in her gestures. When she drew the leather headpiece off she kissed him, just lightly on his sweaty brow. He braced against the feeling of nausea. It never came.

Instead, a wonderful warm feeling slid down through his body. It seemed to evaporate all the aches and pain of a long night sitting on chains in a hard chair. He even felt the delightful rise of a small erection.

When she helped him off with the tight leather pants her arm brushed casually against it, sending a nice little jolt of electricity into his belly.

"Well. You are still healthy after your long, watchful night. My handsome bodyguard. I think you protected me well. I feel the great weight lifted from me. My prayers seem to lift easily to God. Thank you."

He didn't want to spoil her charming mood.

"I did as best I could, under the circumstances."

"Well, happily, or sadly I will not need your services after this night."

"Are you sure? What has changed?"

"Well, it was only a dream, but in that dream this...spirit that has visited me so many, many times...this spirit said goodbye. It was even a little bit sad, though he was never a very kind spirit. More...devilish in his way. So I think these noisy dreams of mine are over. Sure of it." Should we celebrate? I have something planned. For, you see, this is my birthday. I am thirty-five years today. But no, you need not find me a gift. Because, you see, you are my gift. This morning I will make you a wonderful champagne brunch. I will make your favorites, popovers with current jam, poached eggs sprinkled with parmesan, smoked salmon with my special mustard sauce, French roast coffee, papaya-grapefruit juice. This will be good?"

"This will be perfect." Casey didn't know how she found out all his favorites, but at that point he was beyond asking for logical explanations. He took her face in his hands and kissed that cherubic mouth and it opened and invited the tip of his tongue, and his balls all of a sudden were aching.

She pushed him away.

"You go get your shower. You smell like nothing I have ever smelled, but I don't want to smell it again in my house, thank you."

The shower was wonderful, the brunch was heavenly, followed by a short nap on the couch.

He woke to find Gerta watching him and he pulled her down on top of him and filled his mouth with her mouth and took her thick handful sized breasts firmly in each hand.

"Gently, gently, they are not used to such bullying."

He tenderly kissed and licked around each nipple, puzzled that these pink strawberries could be the same hard purple cones he had seen the night before. It was not easy to be patient.

At first he thought it was just the erotic infection of watching her in the throes of passion the night before. But that seemed very far away now. No, this had something to do with her smell, and the feel of her skin and the taste of her breath. Some deep, deep natural urge was compelling him to impregnate this woman, to fill her with his seed, to start the first of many children that would grow in her body.

But he knew he should not be her mate. Curiously, she knew too. At the moment when she had taken his organ into her mouth and sweetly but skillfully pulled at it until he was hard as whalebone, and she too in his hand was swollen and slippery, she materialized a condom, a featherlight thing that she slid on him with a quirky smile.

"I would much rather have you in me naturally. But that was not our understanding. And even though this is not in my religion I know it is what we should do."

As he held her large, strong buttocks in each hand she slowly lowered herself onto him. Given what he had seen, he was surprised to discover that she was as tight as a woman should be who has never known a man. For a while she was quiet and then he felt the muscles in her inner thighs begin to flex. Her vagina seemed to pull him in and he was pleased to discover that he could press in all the way to his balls.

Soon he could tell that she had found her groove, that he was touching her within in just the way she wanted to be touched. He was happy to let her do the work as her buttocks clenched again and again, her breath growing shorter and shorter until she could hold it no longer.

"Oh, YES!" she cried from deep in her belly and he could feel warm liquid release around his cock. "Give me! Please, please GIVE me!" She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her in a kiss that seemed as deep as the sea.

It was not easy to hold back while she churned against him, his balls were blue, but he knew what he wanted. Without leaving her body he flipped her onto her back and pressed her legs against her chest. It was a rare treat to have a woman so tight and so deep. He knew he could come into her all the way without causing her pain.

He began to jam. More than once he had to resist the urge to rip off the condom. He desperately needed to give her his stuff. He bore down and pounded away relishing her deep moan each time he thrust in and the higher one as he pulled out.

He closed his eyes and he became the dark, raw hairy beast that needed to take her so badly. He let the roars come out of his mouth. He let himself shake her as he drove in again and again.

Finally, as her rhythms began to match his exactly and they fucked like one organic machine, he knew it was time to let go. He grabbed her buttocks in each hand and clamped her cunt to him as it convulsed with her orgasm. He felt his balls release and the hot juice poured out and he did his damnedest to break the condom and push that seed up into her womb. He spurted over and over until he couldn't squeeze another drop out.

They slept then, the sleep of the well spent and woke in the late evening to the sound of peepers in a light rain. There was something so domestically sweet about the way they were cuddled up together that he knew it was time to move on.

Reluctantly, they got up and got into their clothes. She made him a roast beef sandwich and a cup of chicken noodle soup. The rain was letting up as they said goodbye on her tiny porch. "I don't know if I really was able to help you. It seems you overcame your bad dreams mostly by yourself."

"Not at all. You gave me one important thing. You did not treat me like I was crazy or...how do you say...a slut. In one way you have been on the same journey. So we are...shipmates...you and I. And I am glad you have slept with me. Now I know I can be attractive to men and that sex is not such a big thing...but very wonderful...yes, very wonderful."

He drove off feeling he was leaving something important behind, but it wasn't as though he should have an ongoing relationship with Gerta. Still, she had taught him something. The last thing she said was: "You and I know that there is something of the devil in everyone, even the most innocent. Only the ones who know this are truly free."

That could have been the end of it except for the 'awakening' he received when he called on the Mother Superior a couple of days later. She was pleased, but not surprised to know that Gerta was free of her "dreams."

"I knew it would end soon of course. It always does on the thirty-fifth birthday."

"Always?"

"Oh yes. Gerta is not the first, only the most recent. I believe he has moved on the Sister Mary Bonifacio. Unlike her usual habit, she has been skipping breakfast. Very unusual for a woman of her heft. No, he likes them young and impressionable. It is not always sex, like Gerta.

For Mary Bonifacio it is food, I am sure. In her dreams he must feed her the most sumptuous banquets. Food is much less disruptive and actually good for the health of the overweight ones, though we have to watch for anorexia and bulimia.

"So there have been several? You might have told me. It could have helped."

"Six, since I have been at the convent...well, actually seven."

"And what was...your...vice."

She opened her eyes wide, an animal caught in a flashlight beam. But then she smiled wistfully.

"Mine was lust, definitely lust. But I was not a howler like Gerta. No, I would just be quietly overcome with "frisson" as they say on the continent. I must have frustrated him. I was able to convert the feelings to spiritual ones the next morning. He worked so hard."

She shifted restlessly in her chair and Casey realized, all of a sudden that she was looking at him like a woman. They both looked away.

"Now Gerta was different. We knew she had to leave orders because the physical had overpowered the spiritual. She is clearly built for the bedroom and will bear many beautiful children. I hope you taught her well."

"She hardly needs teaching, but I wish her a strong and tender partner, who knows how to fuck like the devil. I beg your pardon."

"No offense taken. We both know the metaphor is completely appropriate."

The Mother Superior then offered Casey his next assignment. But it was about as far from the walls of the convent as you could get.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
347 Followers
12