Doctor of Desire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers

She nodded quickly between pants.

"Yes? Say it."

"Yes!"

With her strong legs she thrust her cunt up against him hard.

"Yes!!!"

Casey screamed as he thrust in all the way to the back. His thick finger dove into the other opening all the way to the knuckle. She rose to meet it.

It felt like a long long time that he poured hot sauce deep into her as she jerked against him moaning on and on.

They both disappeared.

There was a subtle glow on the horizon as they both dove naked into the harbor, relishing the frigid water after the steamy hut.

The operation was remarkably easy, after some ice had reduced the swelling and introduced Gina to another world of sensation. With melting sutures her little "protective net" told the story that this was a young maid untouched by the nasty flesh of men. The Mother Superior and two religious nurses would vouch for it, crossing themselves in wonderment as they left the clinic.

A certain father would gain an upper-crust son-in-law but lose his daughter to a different continent and a different life.

Dr. Casey Darden closed another case, successfully and according to contract, although not entirely kosher. From Ivan he received his 25 large, an unsigned letter of gratitude from The Client, and warning never to speak of something that never happened. From the daughter he received two keys: one to the ignition of a slightly battered black speedboat, the other to a rusty old padlock.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers