Doctor of Desire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
351 Followers

"I think so."

"Let's go then."

In the dying light Casey could see she had a glorious thick unshaved red bush. The swollen pale skin of her large lips gleamed through it, especially where they were soaked with her own slick oil. In the center her tender lips gaped like some rare wet mushroom.

The moment Casey's tongue touched her she began a stream of low moans, begging words, and growls.

"Yes. Yes, right there. Yes, take the whole thing in your mouth. All of it. Get all my hair soaking wet. Bite it. Bite it. Harder. Good. That's right. Now suck it hard. Harder! Pull all my lips deep into your mouth. Swallow them. Just eat them up. Now, stick your tongue in as far as it can go. Deep. Deep. Yes, fuck me with your tongue. Oh, I'm so wet. Lick it up, please. Lick it all up. That's good. Get every drop. Now flip my clit with your tongue. Just on top. Yeah. On top of the hood. Just keep that up for a while. Yeah. I'm getting ready to come. Back and forth. A little faster. Faster. Keep it up. Good boy. Now slow. Very slow. Just stroke it. Stroke it. Push your tongue hard against it. Hard. Yow! Yeah. Keep doing that. Faster now. Oh yes. Keep going. A little faster. That's good, that's good. Just like that. Oh, you're good. No wonder they want you. I want you. A little farther. A little farther."

Mollie hips had been rising higher and higher, her strong belly in hard spasms as each mini climax hit her. She had her hands in Casey's hair and was pulling him tight to her swollen cunt. As the big one hit her she screamed.

"Jeeeeeaaaaaaoooooooh!"

It was like no sound Casey had ever heard, totally human animal, wrenched from the depths of her womb. As she let go her hips pumped against his mouth and a hot stream of womancum poured between his. He swallowed and kept swallowing as he squeezed the last drop out.

She could have been spent, but she wasn't.

"Are you ready? Come here."

He was kneeling over her and she swiftly undid his belt. In a few seconds his cock was so hard it hurt. She was good. Sucked it in deep and bathed it with her tongue. But she stopped, holding it tightly.

"That's good, right, but it's not what I need. You said..."

Casey kept his promises. He slid down and entered her hard. No finesse, no careful strokes. This was animal sex. Get the seed in and do it hard and fast.

She was tight. Good muscles and not too many partners. He could feel her inner muscles clutch him as he plunged in and spasm as he came out. He had her hips tilted up high so his knob rubbed her G hard. She bounced. She screamed. Echoes of her unholy yowls rattled against the tree trunks.

It didn't take very long. In the fading light her face was flushed scarlet and her mouth gaped. As he let go, Casey imagined he was pouring a thick stream of sweet milk down her throat.

The next morning Mollie told Casey that Jane had not slept well.

"She didn't want to say anything, at first, but after a while I got her to warm up a little."

"I'll bet you did."

Mollie slapped his knee.

"Not like that at all. Anyway, she told me that hearing us last night really bothered her. I wanted to say, 'I should hope it did.' But she was really serious. She said it made her feel all 'mixed up inside.' I couldn't get her to say much more. She just kept repeating, "You won't believe me. You'll think I'm a big joke.' I thought the girl to girl would work, but she's tight as a clam, in more ways than one."

Casey was concerned.

"Maybe Jane has had some serious trauma, or a rape or something. It might be best for me to cut the trip short and turn her over to a good therapist."

Mollie wasn't so sure.

"It doesn't feel that way. It's as though she is really getting into the role of being just a homely lonely girl from the sticks."

The next few days they fished. Howard took them up a fine rocky stream that emptied into the lake. It was chock full of fat rainbow trout. Jane proved to be a natural at both wet and dry fly fishing. She was the picture of relaxation in the middle of the stream in her big rubber waders, dropping the fly into a little eddy where a rainbow had leaped for a gnat a moment before. Her disguise disappeared as the sun caught her fine hair. Casey caught Howard glancing over at her with a puzzled look.

Finally, he spoke.

"I guess I figured you wrong. I heard them actresses can't do much but act."

Jane made another perfect cast.

"Don't believe everything you hear. We work hard at our craft, some of us. Maybe as hard as you do. I try to stay in shape. I read about the people I'm playing and the time they live in. Shooting a picture can wear you out if you're not ready. And people don't want to see you worn out. They want glamour. Maybe too much."

"Seems a long way from here."

"Yeah. So, Howard, do you figure you could ever date an actress?"

"Dunno. We don't get many up here. Shakespeare thing summers down in Bangor. Maybe not."

"Why not?"

"Maybe we'd have nothing to talk about. All I know is this; animals, boats, gear."

"You don't talk much anyway."

"'S'the truth."

He was silent then, until Jane hooked a big one. Granddaddy trout put up some fight. Finally Howard netted him.

"Now that there's a trout!"

They all gathered round to admire it. It flopped hard in the net, showing the crimson inside of its gills. Mollie took a picture of Jane holding her fish. Then Jane's smile turned upside down. She was almost crying. Mollie gave her a hug.

"What's the matter, hon?"

"It's just...it's just that he was so brave and strong. Look at him. He's lived here for years. I can't just kill him and eat him. Couldn't we just put him back? I have those other ones I caught. They're just ordinary. Oh, they're pretty, but this guy, he's special. Can we put him back, or is it too late?"

She looked around at them all with such a puppy dog face that Casey almost laughed. Howard, however, was dead serious.

"You do that." He said. "People do it all the time. Lotta mine I put back. 'Specially if they are old fighters like this one. Let's do it."

He and Jane waded over near the deep hole and flipped the big trout out of the net. For a moment it was silent, then it thrashed the water with its tail and was gone. Jane and he shared a huge smile.

Jane didn't eat much of her dinner that night. A huge moon was rising through the pines. Casey could see Howard glance sideways at her from time to time. Casey was good at reading body language. He could see that Jane would have loved to have Howard put an arm around her, but he was all business. Casey could also tell that it was Mollie that sparked Howard's imagination.

After a while they all turned in. Casey couldn't sleep. Maybe it was the moon, maybe the low laughter coming from the women's tent. Howard snored softly. Casey got up to take a piss, the night's beer pushing strongly on his bladder.

He was standing in the bushes about halfway done when he heard a sound. Mollie slid up behind him and put her arms around his waist, reaching down to where he held his cock.

"Can I have some of that?"

"I don't do golden showers."

"Really? Never? Anyway, not what I meant."

"Once. It felt silly, not sexy."

"So, can I?"

Mollie's breath was warm in his ear. One of her hands gently cupped his balls. His cock rose past the vertical.

"Your friend says yes."

Mollie led him over near the fire where the coals still glowed warm. She seated him on an old stump.

"Nice moss for my knees."

She knelt in front of him and spent some time gently stroking his cock and admiring it in the moonlight.

"Very pretty. I love the way it curves up. No wonder you could hit my G spot so bang on. I'm going to suck it now. Is there anything you like especially."?

"I trust you."

He was right. She took her time, bathing his knob with her tongue, pulled it out into the cool air to nibble the bottom side. Sucked it deep in her mouth and just held it there. Sucked it so hard it stung and pulled it out slowly against the suction. This time she was trying to be quiet. Casey also didn't want to wake the others. It had been a long day. Still he couldn't suppress the occasional moan.

Then he realized that he had been hearing little moans that were neither himself nor Mollie. Glancing across the fire he spotted a pair of eyes in the bushes beyond. He touched Mollie's face and she reluctantly came up for air.

"We're being watched." He whispered.

"I know." She replied around his cock.

"You know?"

"Mmhmm, I suggested it."

"Kinky."

"No, instructional."

Reluctantly, she took his cock out of her mouth and laid it against her cheek.

"Let me let you in on a little secret. Our girl is not bored and jaded with sex. She is scared. She is scared because she is inexperienced. She is an actor, a very talent one. She has the whole world fooled. You know she started as a child star and then did the whole sexy brat thing..."

"All a show...?"

"All a show. Aside from a couple of clumsy high school things she is almost a virgin. Scared that if some date finds out, she'll be the laughing stock of Hollywood."

Mollie beckoned for Jane to come over. She shook her head and stayed hidden. Finally, Mollie went over. They whispered together.

"Do you want to watch from up close?"

"No, yes, no."

"It's OK. That's what Casey and I are here for."

"It seems funny."

"That's why we're way off in the woods, so you can find out these things without being embarrassed.

"Well, I am."

"Don't fret. Pretend it's an interactive movie."

"I'll try that."

Jane seated herself on a nearby log and Mollie went back to kneeling again.

"Here's an important thing to remember. Most girls can't get a guy off this way. Usually, he has to use his hand. Don't be upset if he needs to do that."

Mollie went to work. With her hand she milked Casey's cock into her mouth while she sucked, keeping her mouth very wet. This made things pretty noisy, but Casey appreciated the technique.

"You aren't using your hand."

"I...don't...need...to. She knows...what...she's doing."

Sweat appeared on Jane's upper lip and at her temple. Her hand fell into her lap and her thighs squeezed around it.

"How...come...you don't bite him?"

"Sometimes I do, gently, but it's on purpose. But I tuck my lips around my teeth. It makes them tighter, too. Try it with your thumb. It helps to work up a lot of spit."

Jane put her thumb in her mouth and began sucking earnestly. It was babyish and super sexy at the same time. For a long moment she held Casey's gaze. He moaned and she shuddered all over. Her eyes disappeared for a moment up in her head, her body rocking.


"Mollie, isn't he going to...won't he...in your mouth? It tastes bad, doesn't...?

Mollie took a gasping breath around Casey's cock.

"I hope to god he does, and it's OK if he does. Anyway, I'll take him deep in my mouth and it will just pour down the back of my throat."

"You're going to swallow it?"

"You don't have to, but I live for it. Come on Casey, give me all of it. All of it!"

Casey didn't need to be commanded or begged. The jizz exploded out of him. Mollie was good to her promise. He felt her throat contract again and again as his hot semen slid down it. But she didn't let him go until she had sucked down every last aftershock. As a bonus, she plunged a finger into his asshole and pressed hard on his prostate. Casey felt himself empty right out. He also passed out.

When he woke he heard the women, but he couldn't see them. He followed their voices to a little glen a few yards into the woods. Deep moss grew under large trees. Mollie was seated against one of them with Jane seated in front of her facing out. Mollie's arms were around Jane, her hands in her lap. Jane's face was knitted up.

"I know how to fake it. I did that for a nasty little film where I had to play a vampire. The master vampire did me. But that was all acting. Dozens of takes from every angle. It was, like, 'Can you scream like he is stabbing you, and open your mouth a little wider? Makeup! Her lipstick is wearing off and there is sweat on her neck.'

Unnatural. And the real guys I've dated are such bullshitters. They are either all into themselves or taking notes about how they made out with Miss Movie Star. And when I do it myself I just try and try but I never get there. Watching you two was the best I have had in...ever."

Mollie made a suggestion.

"Let me be your hands. But don't be quiet. You tell me if what I'm doing feels good. Is that OK? Does this feel weird?"

"A little, but right now I don't really care. I just have to get off. You're sweet. I'm sure you would never take advantage of me, or almost sure."

"Ok. So first thing is...breathe. If you start holding your breath, let it out. Second thing, let your hips move the way they need to. They have a right to do what they want. Third thing, don't try to stay quiet. Whatever sound wants to come out, let it out."

"But I might wake Howard, or Casey."

"Howard knows the score, and Casey...well, you may need his help."

"Help?"

"We'll see. Ready?"

"Uh huh."

"Ok, I'm going to just massage your legs and your tummy for a while. Is that good?"

"Wonderful. Only I may fall asleep if my belly stops jumping inside."

"Let it jump. Ask it to jump and you won't fall asleep. Now, I'm going to just rub your mons some. Don't you like that word? It means mountain. Your little mountain. You have lots of thick hair. I would think they would want you to have the whole Brazilian thing."

"Oh that feels nice. Yes, but I stopped shaving a few weeks ago. I said to hell with all that."

"Fine. Now I'm going to slide my fingers down the groove a little and pick up some of your natural wetness here. You know you have these little sacks, under the skin, one on each side of the opening. They make that nice slick stuff. You are young; you don't need anything but yourself. Good?"

"Mmmm."

"Let your hips move now against my hands. As I move down just roll them up a little. Yeah, that's good. Breathe. Feel your back loosen up. You're a flexible pussy cat."

"Oh!"

"That's OK. If your tummy starts to pop just let it. Feel it way inside."

"I feel it. Oh jeez!"

"Now I'm going to start sliding my fingers between your pretty little lips here. I'm going to press out some of that good slick juice. Just let it come. Let yourself get very wet."

"It's so sloppy."

"Wonderfully sloppy. You notice I'm not touching your clit yet.

"Please touch it."

"Not yet. You can put your hands on mine, good, but let me do it."

"But I need to..."

"Wait. Wait. Breathe. Let it move. Push it up at the moon. Good. And now I'm going to just rub the top."

"Oh, no!"

"Nice and sensitive. I'll go easy. Round and round and back and forth. You like that?"

"Faster."

"Not yet, oh your hands are so eager for it. But let me, let me."

"Faster, please."

"Not yet. OK, now a little faster. Better?"

"Yes. Yes. But faster. A little harder."

"Wait, wait now. You are getting so nice and wet. I'm going to collect some more. Ooh, you fur is soaking now. So slippery. You are a little fish. Good, breathe. Let your hips meet my hand. Good?"

"UH, oh, I..."

"I'm going to squeeze your nipple now. Oh, wow, you like that. I shouldn't have neglected them. Do you mind if I pinch it a little? No, obviously not. I need to push my hips against your bottom. I'm getting pretty hot myself."

"Please, oh please let me..."

"Soon, soon, just keep your hands on mine. Now, soon I will slide my hands down and you can take your clit and I will tuck my fingers in. Don't worry, I have nice smooth short nails. Oh, You really can't wait can you?"

"No, please now, oh let me oh now, please now!"

Mollie moved her hands aside and let Jane press on her own clit. Jane's whole body was shaking, her firm ass rubbing hard against Mollie's swollen cunt. Mollie waited until Jane's cries began to echo through the woods and then she plunged the two middle fingers of her right hand deep into Jane's soaking pussy. She curled the tips of her fingers up against Jane's G-spot and pushed in a nice firm circle. Jane came out of her skin. Her whole body became a flag shaking in the wind. A small hot fountain spurted up over Mollie's fingers and soaked into the rich forest floor.

Casey also came again. He had tried to be discreet where he leaned against an oak in the shadows, but the sight of two gorgeous women, both lost in the beautiful agony of orgasm, mouths open to the moonlight made him lose it. He emptied himself again out over the dark moss.

He had not been undetected. Mollie caught his eye as he came out of his orgasmic haze. She beckoned him over and gestured that he should lie in front of them. Jane was in her own post climax snooze. Mollie coaxed Casey's chin into Jane's beautiful lap. Her cunt gaped open, glistening in the moonlight.

"I think you should help her clean up, don't you?"

Casey was game. With delicate tongue strokes he swathed that sexy mouth top to bottom. Jane slowly came awake and not so slowly, came again, and again. Casey took her all the way back up again by tucking two fingers into her to massage that thick little pillow as he sucked gently on her still sensitive clit. He let his pinky lightly tickle the pink pucker below and suddenly Jane's hips were grinding into his mouth and "accidentally" the pinky disappeared deep into that now gaping opening.

Casey got two for one as Jane's writhing final orgasm sparked another in Mollie and for a moment Casey was surrounded by thrashing legs. Then they all collapsed into oblivion.

That might have been the end of it except that Casey woke in pre-dawn gloaming his arms around Mollie as Jane untwined herself. She ginned and whispered in his ear.

"I feel we have been a little unfair to Howard. I am going to see if he will let me practice some of the things Mollie and you showed me earlier."

She tiptoed away. Casey heard the unzipping and zipping of Howard's tent.

"Mollie?"

"Jane."

"Jane, can I help you?"

"Maybe. And maybe I can help you."

Murmuring and silence and rhythmic rustling of ripstop nylon and then the sounds of a very wet mouth. Howard's voice rose in a wordless moan, a sudden shout and heavy panting, then silence. Casey fell asleep and woke when the sun was up, but not too far up. Mollie had disappeared. Jane knelt next to him with a steaming cup of coffee.

"So. How'd it go?"

"Mission accomplished. He was quicker than you. He's also bigger than you. Wider bigger, not longer bigger. Not easy to get him all in my mouth. He had a lot of stuff. Like he had been saving it up. I may not need any breakfast, except that I'm as hungry as a bear. But I'm also hungry in another way, thanks to you and Mollie. I'm ready for my next lesson. We couldn't...? That's OK. I'll wait."

They pushed off a little late because everyone was kind of pooped and everyone wanted to wash, and everyone wanted to eat, and Jane spent some extra time in the tent doing something that made her huff and puff and squeak. But finally they were packed and stowed and the canoes glided out over the smooth, dark water.

Howard was taking them up into a part of the lake system that only he knew. Small estuaries connected beautiful jewel-like lakes, hardly bigger than ponds, swarming with dragonflies in many colors and sizes. A kingfisher dove from a high dead branch over hanging the water, disappeared beneath the surface only to pop up again with a succulent trout wriggling in its beak.

Loon cries came from misty alcoves of reeds. Something that could have been a large coyote or a small wolf padded out of the brush, down to the water's edge. It sipped and peered at them out of stark blue eyes.

Wild turkey in a noisy flock rose out of the reeds and sat squawking on a mossy tree. Howard pulled out a small rifle with a silencer and let the canoe drift as he took aim. There was a small cracking sound and one of the fatter turkeys dropped. He padded over and picked it up. He smiled.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
351 Followers