Doctor of Desire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers

"Here's dinner."

Jane was shaking her head.

"Somehow I don't mind killing and eating the fish. Maybe it's because they seem so different from us. But killing birds bothers me, even ugly birds like turkeys."

"So you hate Thanksgiving?" Casey grinned.

"No. I stuff myself silly. Maybe this is a good lesson. You appreciate it more when you realize some creature gave its life to keep you alive."

Howard and Mollie had disappeared in their canoe through a stand of high cattails. Suddenly, they heard Howard's hoarse whisper.

"Come through quickly and pull out on the sand bar to your left. Be very quiet. We have something very strange here."

As they emerged from the brush Casey noticed that Howard's canoe was already out of the water and tilted against a tree where he and Mollie appeared to be hiding. Mollie gestured across the swampy pond, then put her finger to her lips.

A horn-like bellow shook the leaves in the trees as Casey and Jane beached their boat. Jane ran to Casey and clutched him in fear.

"What the hell was that?"

Casey imitated Mollie's gesture. On the far side of some flooded saplings a huge moose was calmly chewing on pondweed. This animal had no horns.

"Female." Casey whispered.

The loud bellow came again, but it was not the moose cow that gave it. Stepping into view on the far side of the marsh was a magnificent beast almost half again as large as the cow. Wide, flat horns ended in points aimed at the sky. The "velvet" that covers new antlers hung of them in shreds.

"Male."

"I figured that."

Casey and Jane quickly got their canoe hid in some pines and took refuge behind a large double trunk oak where they could look out over the fork in the trunks without being seen. Jane was almost dancing with fear and excitement. Ahead of them and to the left they could just see Mollie and Howard hidden in their 'blind.'

The young bull moose pawed at the water and snorted, shaking his large 'rack.' The cow ignored him.

He took a few more steps closer, lifted his chin to the sky and bellowed again. This time the cow stopped chewing and gave a little moo of her own. The male was encouraged. He stepped in close and rubbed his long muzzle on her flank. Jane was touched.

"Awww." She muttered and pushed her own hip against Casey, who stood slightly behind her. "Do you think they might...?

"They might, but it is a little early in the season."

The male lifted his head and gave a low mournful call that reach right down into the gut of the listeners.

"Ohhh, he wants her!" Jane cooed, tucking herself in under Casey's arm.

Howard, ahead of them made a shush sign. At the same moment came another bellow, but this one came from neither animal they were looking at. Deep in the brush came the sound of mad thrashing, and the cracking of branches. Another trumpet. The young male started away from the female and charged some saplings, tearing them apart with his antlers.

"Is it a bear come to eat them?" Jane squeaked.

"No, another male moose."

Just as Casey spoke the bull moose crashed out of the far forest. Even at a distance they could tell that he was huge, with a magnificent spread of horn and a long bulbous snout with flaring nostrils and covered with scars.

He stopped, eyeballed the younger male and lifted his chin in a loud challenge that echoed off the trees. The younger male was not intimidated and returned the bellow, a higher pitch, but just as strong. The bull charged into the dense brush and savaged it with his antlers. The younger bull did the same. The pond was soon muddy with thrashing hooves and littered with broken bracken.

Each animal stopped, panting, horns and sides littered with brush. They sized each other up, then charged heads down. Their thorny antlers crashed together, twisted, separated, crashed together again. The bull pushed the younger bull back to the edge of the pond. The younger one got a new grip and propelled the large bull back across the water. The cow dodged the mad charge and stood panting not twenty feet from Casey and Jane.

The battle went on and on. Once, Howard and Mollie had to dive for a new hiding place as the great sweating and grunting animals crashed past them.

Jane was spellbound, breathing heavily. Casey stood behind her his hands against the tree, pressed against her body. He knew he could not protect her from the crazed beasts, but it felt as though he was guarding his charge.

Jane was getting excited. Each time the bulls collided she seemed to feel it in her gut. If they stopped and bellowed she shivered all over breathing heavily and pressed her hips back into Casey.

Both beasts were now spattered with blood and growing tired. Finally, the older bull managed to knock the younger off his feet, stumbling into the water. The defeated younger bull staggered slowly up again, gave one last mournful cry and limped slowly into the woods.

"Ohh, I was kind of rooting for the younger guy." Jane whispered.

Now it was the older bulls turn to nuzzle up to the cow. They were so close that Casey and Jane could smell the pond muck, the sweat, the elemental moose musk.

"Oh my god!" Jane moaned.

A huge penis as long as her arm had descended from the bull's belly and was rapidly becoming hard. It bobbed as he moved, trying to get into the right position as the cow, now skittish danced. Several times he rose on his rear haunches his huge cock slapping on the flanks of the cow.

The cow let out a long heart-wrenching cry. It sank right into Casey's balls and demanded that his own cock reach its full length.

Jane felt it and ground her ass back into him. She couldn't help it. Behind her back she frantically scrambled to undo his buckle. He took over and she undid the two snaps of her loose overalls and they fell to the ground. She wore no underwear.

"Please! Please! I don't care. Let them kill me if they hear me. But do me right now. Right now! Hard! As hard as you can! I want to come when they do."

Casey was only too willing to oblige. Jane braced her arms on the two trunks of the tree. The bull moose had found his target. That huge arm-length tube plunged deep into the swollen pudendum of the cow. His teeth gnawed at the skin of her spine. Her teeth bared and she let out another haunting cry. Jane echoed it immediately, as Casey drove mercilessly into her. He knew that he should have been careful and tender, wooing her to a love of this the most elemental act. But he could not. The animal in him said 'drive it in', and that's what he did. And Jane loved it, that celebrated high round ass spreading to let him take her cunt as deep as he could go.

She kept her eyes glued on the moose. That huge organ only a few feet from her eyes kept sliding in and out of the cow's dark, ripe hollow. The bull moose kept it up much longer than Casey expected. But then they both knew. The strokes were growing shorter and the moose was snorting hard. Thick muscles on either side of his melon sized balls convulsed. His haunches clamped to his mate and she groaned again. The forest was filled with that primitive moan. Casey and Jane, heedless of the enormous animals added their own music.

Slowly the moose calmed. The great penis pulled slowly out dripping primeval funk. Snuffling and snorting the two behemoths slowly wandered off into the woods.

Jane giggled, pointing. Casey followed her gaze. Howard had Mollie up against a tree and was pumping away for all he was worth. Mollie's head was thrown back, her mouth open, her legs wrapped tightly around Howard's waist.

Jane smiled and gave Casey a little kiss as she buttoned up again.

"I guess our fearless moose hunter is not above getting a little stirred up. Tell you what, much as I have enjoyed your company, and, I'm sure you have other wonderful lessons to teach, I am just going to play hookey, and as soon as Mr. Howard has finished his good work over there and got himself together, I am going to offer to climb into his canoe. I'm sure you and Mollie will have plenty to talk about in yours."

Jane was true to her word. For the next two days she and Howard were inseparable. They shared a canoe and shared a tent and even shared kitchen duty. The rest of the trip was pretty tame, during the daytime, because everyone wasn't getting a full night's sleep. Animal sounds came from inside the tents.

The last clear morning Jane was washing up in the lake and caught a good clear look at herself in the water. She shrieked.

"Oh my god, Is this what I looked like all week?"

She jumped up and started pounding Casey on the back with her fists.

"You bum! You bastard! You had them make me up with permanent makeup to look like a country bumpkin! And with her looking like that! What if anybody...? No one would ever....

Then she stopped and a huge smile revealed the million dollar teeth, which were beginning to look normal again.

"He doesn't care. He doesn't give a shit if I have eye shadow on or if I have a bed head. To him my body isn't something to gawk at. And when we're alone most of the time we just...kiss."

She ran up to Casey and took his head in both her hands and gave him a huge kiss, with even a bit of tongue.

"Thank you, Doctor Darden, you do good work."

She ran to Mollie and gave her a huge hug and a kiss that was a little more than just gratitude.

"Thank you for treating me like a real person, and for helping me to get to know myself. Will you please go on being my friend? I really want that.

"If I don't have to move to Hollywood."

"Deal."

Howard was ignoring all this fuss, cleaning up their last camp. Jane caught him from behind and trapped him in a bear hug.

"Moosey, I want to thank you most of all. You are totally no BS, a real friend, and a wonderful lover. Please, can I come back soon? I do have to go back to my job. You taught me how to do it much better. But I need to come back here, a lot."

They were all sad to put Jane on the plane. She cried all the way home. A few weeks later Casey got a handwritten note enclosing a clipping. A picture showed a glamorous starlet waving from a limo. The story said that this hot young actress was turning down offers left and right, looking for a "dramatic and sultry role." She was in great shape and good form. The tabloids were ascribing her new "glow" to romances with every A-list star. But she credited regular trips to a "secret spa." Not in the Southwest, or Miami, or Mediterranean this "rehab center" was somewhere in the "frozen north."

When I'm there I'm just another girl, a plain Jane, but "Moose Haven" is the best thing that has ever happened."

Casey also got a personal invitation to the next Oscars where a certain talented actress was up for an award for a "pithy supporting role that burns up the screen." Casey met Sol Levine there and asked him point blank for a bonus. He figured he'd earned his fee. Sol bought him a car.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers