Doctor of Desire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers

"Hooooo ly shiiiiit!"

Clare's eyes were up in her head as her body convulsed again and again. Melissa discreetly took out a digital camera and snapped Clare with her mouth open in a hungry scream; Clare ripping her blouse open so she could squeezed her nipples; Clare clutching at her clit with both hands.

"That was insurance, in case she decides to fire me or someone I particularly like. And now a little payback, although she is sure to like it more than you did."

Melissa turned a second dial on the console. She didn't do it gently. Then she stabbed the pulse button.

"The anal probe."

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!"

For a few moments Clare's body danced like a puppet, her face red with ecstacy. It was good that the suite was solidly soundproofed or else her yowls would have been heard in Provincetown. With a last loud shout she collapsed on the 'horse's' silky mane.

Casey and Melissa lifted her gently down and carried her to the chaise in her boudoir. She was deep, deep asleep.

As Melissa closed the door she took Casey's hand.

"Congratulations, dear doctor. I think that was an excellent demonstration, don't you? Let me tell the staff their jobs are safe. I'll have Miranda make up your check and royalty contract. And now, perhaps you would crack open another bottle of the Chateau Memmie? There is also some lovely beluga and paté in the fridge. And then, perhaps, if you have the energy ... well, I've always wanted to try number 48."

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
348 Followers