Doctor or Master Ch. 4

Story Info
Slave is taking to the world of Vampires.
450 words
3.85
40.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coral
Coral
9 Followers

We do not go back to the house. We go to a place called The Crypt. "Master Louis, May I speak?"

"Shawney, my child, yes"

"I have started my monthly period."

"Do not sit on your dress."

"I have a cover for the seat."

"Good Girl."

"The Count will be delighted." Master Louis led me into The Crypt with the look of pride on his face. This place is like a bar for Vampires and Werewolves. Master Louis and I are being smiled at and I feel like I am a rare steak at a dinner.

We go up stairs to a room. Inside is a man sitting in front of a large fireplace. He stands and Master Louis bows. I do likewise. "Count Divad, I have a new victim."

"Please do not break her; this will be her second time with a man."

"Louis, I will be gentle with her."

"Shawney, come to him!" I crawl to him but I make sure I am care with the dress."Shawney, you will obey the Count."

"Shawney, sit in this chair."

"Look into this crystal; you go to the center."

"She is under my spell; you may leave, Louis."

"Wait down stairs."

"Take your time, Count." I obey his words; I can not stop. I dance before him like a gypsy whore. I strip with thinking. He picks me up; I am on his bed, now. My blooding pouring; his mouth is on my pussy.licking, sucking and eating me out with great force."Shawney, you will not be hurt."

"I only wish to have your blood and sex tonight." For a half of hour or more he feeds; I cum more time than I can count; he eases his cock into my bloody pussy. Count Divad is gentle and makes this time strange. His hands rub my nipples; he licks and sucks them. His cock rest inside my bloodly prize growing larger before he pushes into it. His voice makes me beg to be fuck.

"I need it!" Did I say that?' "May I ride you, Master Divad." We roll over with me on top."Yes" I give his dick a ride with all of my strenght."Shawney, cum for me, now."His seed fills me making me feel like I have please him. He kisses me, "Thank you Shawney", I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

Where will I be tomorrow? The next night, I am waked by a tender kiss. Count Divad smiles."Shawney, you are to be my guest for a week." I am given dinner and fancy outfit. Count Divad takes me down stairs. "Ladies and Gentlemen, This is Countess Shawney, you will treat her well."

"She is my guest."

Coral
Coral
9 Followers