Doctor-Patient Confidentiality 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He extends his hand to me as I sit there just staring at him, trying to remember how to speak. I somehow manage to stand up and take it with a trembling hand, standing face to face with his broad chest.

His hand is big, too, and it easily engulfs mine as he squeezes it gently in a handshake. The firm hold, despite how brief it is, shoots sharp tingles straight through my body that shamelessly travel and collect in my lower belly and groin.

I feel my nether regions throb abruptly at the contact of skin on skin, and I'm beyond shocked that I'm responding like this to a formal gesture from a total stranger.

From somewhere in the universe, I hear my voice come through in a breathy question.

"D-Doctor Templin?" I ask nervously.

There's no way in hell this potential linebacker is a doctor, but I have to ask anyway.

I sound so hoarse, and I'm not sure if it's from throwing up just a few minutes ago or from beholding the imposing six and a half or so feet of sexual eye-candy in front of me. Perhaps both, but somehow, I'm inclined to believe it's the latter.

I don't think I've ever felt such strong attraction for anyone from just looking at them, and I was never really a believer in the whole insta-lust thing. I think this man just debunked that for me.

He slightly loosens his hold on my hand, but doesn't let it go.

"No, I'm Doctor Dexter Frost," he corrects. "John had to attend to an emergency that he just found out about. He apologizes for the short notice and asked me to sit in for your appointment, if that's okay with you."

The rumble and tenor of his voice is deliciously deep, and my ears are screaming in absolute bliss. I can actually envision my ear drums in frantic applause, giving a standing ovation to the sexy, baritone sound that's invading them.

His name rings all sorts of bells. I'm pretty sure I've heard of him before. My mind searches my memory for several seconds as I continue to scan his chiseled face, and I finally put a link to the name.

No freaking way!, I tell myself.

The Dexter Frost? It can't be...

I'd learned of him years ago when...when my mother was diagnosed with cancer. I feel my brows furrow in question and curiosity. What the hell is one of the top oncologists in the world doing in a college county in Wisconsin?

I feel unmistakable wetness beginning to form and collect between my thighs, and I have to avert my eyes from his to compose myself.

And just how the hell did I go from feeling sick to my stomach to undeniably horny in a matter of minutes?

I remain stunned, my hand still in his with my entire body paralyzed.

My eyes are on the verge of popping out of their sockets in spasms as they drink in his impossibly gorgeous face and big body—as they drink in the paradoxically cold and icy, yet beautiful and mesmerizing gaze of the infamous, allegedly unconventional, and disturbingly handsome medical physician;

Dexter Frost.

To be continued...