Doctor Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers

He lowered his body on top of mine. I loved feeling the weight of him against me. His furry chest massaged my nipples. He nipped my throat with his teeth and let out a soft growl when he was close to my ear. "Just for your information I measured the circumference of my cock once. You have a full 6" of girth stuffed up your pretty little shit hole right now slut."

"It feel like 9" right now."

He laughed softly and reassured me that it would improve. He pulled his upper body off of me and surprised me again. With his cock buried in my ass he slid my favorite vibrator into my pussy again. I screamed when he turned it on and the clit stimulator found its mark. I was stuffed full and stretched to the limit with cock and toy.

David slid onto the bed and stuffed pillows under my upper body then straddled my face to fuck my mouth. The diversion worked and took my focus off of the pain in my ass while I sucked and licked at his slender hard cock. Steve started to slide his cock in and out of my ass, which was adapting to his girth. When he removed the vibrator from my pussy I felt the tightness let up even more.

Withering and wiggling against the 2 doctors, Steve gradually started to fuck my ass harder and harder. "Come for me slut! I want to feel your ass clamp around my cock to milk it."

"I can't," I yelled between sucking David's cock.

"You can and you will," he said right before he shoved his fingers deep into my pussy and started pumping and pounding me hard and fast.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkk," were the last words out of my mouth before I climaxed so hard I squirted all over his hand. David kept fucking my mouth after my cry of ecstasy.

"Yesssssssss, oh my God your ass is gripping my cock so hard I can't hold it any longerrrr!"

I felt his cock spill into my ass and felt it pulsing against my sphincter muscles. He remained in my ass until I felt him go flaccid then slide out. He unfastened my ankles and let my legs down on the bed. David removed my tied wrists from the headboard restraint. I wrapped my bound wrists over his neck and pulled him down to me. "David, please fuck my ass again."

"Now? Right after Steve just did?"

"Yes now, I want to feel your cock in my ass again."

He crawled down between my legs and pushed his hard slender cock at my pussy first, slipping inside grinding at my spot. I wrapped my legs around his body while he took me for a wild ride. I used my bound wrists at his lower back to press him down into me deeper. I came over and over relishing in feeling his cock growing inside me. When another orgasm hit me he quickly pulled his cock out and plunged it deep into my ass without any warning or hesitation.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk David!" I screamed out in pain and pleasure at the same time. Something primal took over in David. He grabbed my body and rolled me over on all 4's and began to ream my ass from behind. His strong hands held my fleshy mature hips while he fucked me harder than he has to date. One of his hands grabbed at my hair pulled it while he rode me.

"Oh yes, more David, give me more! Fuck me harder baby!"

He turned it on full bore and used every inch of his 30-year-old masculinity to fuck me royally. The slender girth of his cock felt wonderful in my ass now that I had something larger to compare it to. His long cock hit the depths of my ass making me scream out but he kept slamming me until he finally made one last hard lunge into my ass. "FUCK FUCK FUCK," he said in repetition when he knew he couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm cummingggggggg Ma'am!"

"Yes David, give me your sweet young cum, ALL of it baby!"

He collapsed on top of my body. I felt his flaccid cock twitch occasionally in my ass before it slipped out. Steve unfastened my wrists and removed my blindfold. The three of us pulled down the covers and crawled underneath. I wasn't sure which chest to curl up to at this point. I liked them both on their own merits. Steve took care of my dilemma and pulled me to the crook of his arm.

"Sleep well girl... tomorrow the hunt begins," he said right before he kissed my forehead and drifted off to sleep.

windwriter
windwriter
262 Followers
12