Doctor Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

Then Steve turned to me, "Are you ok Sue?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"No, I'm thankful you arrived when you did though." I shivered at the thought.

He pulled me into his arms and held me a moment. I looked over his shoulder to see Anthony looking at our exchange. "You're shaking, let's head back to the cabin."

I stepped back from Steve and turned to Anthony, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

When we got back to the cabin the other 3 hunters were there, gloating and laughing of their hunting conquest for the day. Steve ushered me past them, into the cabin. "Go ahead and get cleaned up. The rest of the evening is yours to do as you wish Sue. Today was a long day. I am sorry that I did not capture you."

The day was long, exciting and scary. I thought of the 4 unknown hunters and realized that I may enjoy sex but the thought of them using me made me nauseous. After showering I put on a soft robe I found in the bedroom and walked to the fireplace. The men were outside sitting around a campfire so I had the cabin to myself. I heard the door open and glanced over my shoulder. Anthony approached me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok."

"That was quite an ordeal."

"Yes it was."

"You seem quite removed from it now."

"It's over, no sense in reliving it."

"True, I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm fine, I assure you."

"Good. Care if I sit with you?"

"Sure, go ahead."

He came to the couch and sat by my curled up legs, "You do remember what I promised you tonight?"

"Yes I remember."

"Given the turn of events, if you don't want to I will understand."

This man mystified me. He seemed to have a great sense of self-control to put his personal feelings aside. "Thank you," I whispered softly with a smile.

"You have a great smile."

"So do you, when you show it."

We sat quietly for a while watching television. I uncoiled my legs and rose to walk to the kitchen, "Care for something to drink?"

"Sure, I'll have whatever you're having."

I poured us each a glass of wine from the liqueur cabinet and returned. He had taken the corner of the couch and had one of his legs lain across the couch while the other remained on the floor. He patted the spot between his legs for me to sit. I took his offer while handing him the glass of wine. He sipped it and sat it on the table while I sat between his legs to curl my legs up again. Feeling a bit awkward he reached around me to pull me back on his chest. It felt comfortable there after I settled in.

He stroked my hair while we watched television without speaking. I continued to sip the wine until it was gone, then placed the glass on the table. I grabbed a pillow and curled up against him further wondered what I was doing but just doing it because it felt good. At some point he rousted me, picking me up in his arms. I was tired enough that I didn't care. He carried me upstairs into a spare bedroom. He undid my robe and pulled it from my body. I lay there in a sleepy haze watching him undress. He had a dark mass of hair on his chest that curled around brown nipples. He unfastened his pants and sat on the edge of the bed to remove them. Turning he rolled into the bed beside me. He pulled me into his arms and held me spoon fashion with his body forming around the curl of mine. I could feel his erection against my back but he didn't push me, he just held me.

This man was foreign to me; usually men want or demand sex. He caressed my body with his hand. I laughed inwardly that he made my skin prickle when I first met him by his glance and now he made my skin prickle with his touch.

"If you...

"Shhh, don't talk, just let me touch you Sue."

I held my tongue while he touched me. His diligent fingers were soft and firm while he trailed them along my waist, over my hip and back. He kept stroking my body and my hair as we lay there. I felt as though I should return the favor and started to turn toward him. He held me in place not allowing me to turn over.

He whispered in my ear, "Tonight is for you, no one else."

"I don't understand."

"You give to everyone. Tonight you receive."

"But, I owe you from the hunt today."

"You owe me nothing. If you want me so be it, but you don't owe me anything."

"You are quite different."

"Yes, perhaps I am but I did tell you I want you clean, fresh and consensual."

I let him touch me. The way I felt was surreal. Eventually I drifted off and woke up during the night to find him sleeping soundly beside me. I rolled over and looked at him in the dimly lit room filled with moonlight. The dark menacing look was gone from his face; replaced by a peaceful serene look of sleep. His chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern. Something about him made me feel different. He had told me that he would have me and yet he didn't take me. I felt in some ways that he took me in a more profound way... he took my mind.

I reached to stroke his nipple softly without waking him. He moved slightly but didn't wake. His nipple responded, growing hard under my finger. Lowering my mouth I licked it with the tip of my tongue, trying not to touch him otherwise. I knew the moment he woke up without seeing his eyes open. His breathing changed, his heart beat faster. Raising my head I looked into his eyes. The dark hunger was there again. His half veiled eyes smoldered with passion but he made no moves toward me.

Lowering my head again I sucked on his nipple progressively sucking harder then gently biting the tip. His intake of breath told me of his pleasure. I trailed kisses down his stomach until I came to the dark patch of hair in his groin. I kissed along his thigh and pushed the blankets further away so I could kiss down his leg. His torment was apparent by the way his cock stood perfectly erect begging for attention. I continued to explore his body with kisses gradually working my way back up his other leg. Completely ignoring his hard cock I kissed up his belly again, over his nipples until I came to his mouth. My tongue toyed with his lips while he lay there. I knew he wanted to kiss me but he let me explore him instead. A part of me was happy he let me do this but another part of me needed him to touch me in some way; mixed emotions coursed through me. I decided to test him to see if he wanted me on his terms or mine. I started to straddle him but his hand came up to stop me.

"Why are you pushing me away?"

"Because you didn't ask me."

"Ask you for what?"

"To make love to you."

"You want me to ask you to make love to me?"

"Yes."

This was very profound to me. I had never had to ask someone for something like this. I was used to things just happening of their own accord, now this man expected me to ask for it. I pulled my leg back and curled up beside him on the bed again. He lay beside me and reached to stroke my hair without another word. I wanted him to make love to me but I was struggling to vocalize it. To vocalize it meant that I needed it and needed him... I didn't like needing anyone. My own torment was unmeasured. I felt a mental connection with this man as well as a physical connection and yet I couldn't ask for this simple pleasure.

Lowering to my ear, his warm breath brushed my skin, "You will ask me when you're ready."

His mouth landed on my ear to kiss me softly. The hair on the nap of my neck rose. Turning my head my lips found his mouth. Our kiss was hot and passionate as well as loving and soft. Rubbing against him, his erection was still ever present but he did not advance toward me. I could not contain my passion much longer. Our kiss deepened until the heated sounds flooded my senses.

Pulling away briefly, almost panting I asked him, "Please make love to me Anthony."

"That was a command, not a question."

He continued to kiss me but did not move toward me in any other way. I finally mustered the strength to actually ask someone for something. "Will you please make love to me Anthony?"

"Yes Sue," he whispered in my ear, "if you think you are ready for me."

"Oh yes, I am more than ready."

"I hope you're right. I am not a typical man when it comes to sex."

"What do you mean?"

He abruptly lowered himself between my legs without answering. A warm tongue found my clit to tease it unmercifully. Fingers softly stroked my pussy lips smearing my clear wet juices all around before he penetrated me. I laid there in ecstasy at his touch, waiting for more.

"Look at me Sue."

I opened my eyes to find his dark eyes looking directly into mine. It felt like he was looking into my soul when his fingers slid deep into my wet pussy. He didn't waste any time and began to pump my pussy hard with his fingers. My back arched, I felt an orgasm rising inside me very suddenly. My eyes began to drift closed.

"Look at me Sue, do not close your eyes when you cum."

I had to focus hard to keep my eyes trained on him but his gaze was so intense it was like he was commanding me to do so. The minute my eyes started to drift closed again he slowed his tempo. When I opened my eyes fully to look at him his pace increased again, a nice reward system.

"Tell me what you want Sue."

"I want to cum."

"Ask me."

"Oh please, may I cum Anthony?"

"Yes you may."

That was all I needed to hear, my body exploded the minute the word yes passed his lips. I clenched the sheets under me while my back arched. He didn't let up he kept pumping me harder and faster. I rode the wave continuously until I was breathless and panting.

"Please, oh please, stop I can't cum anymore. I'm so tired."

"Ask me to stop, don't tell me."

"Will you please stop so I can catch my breath?"

"That's better."

His hand slowed and slid from my depths. He placed his fingers to my mouth to lick. My juices were slathered all over his fingers but I licked them clean while I caught my breath. He laid beside me and held me while I trembled. My head lay in the crook of his arm that wrapped around me. I drifted to sleep in that place. Sometime before dawn I woke to feel warm breath on my skin. A feeling of euphoria set in wondering if I was dreaming and yet afraid to open my eyes and find out. My conscious mind told me what was happening but physically I felt on fire. He tormented me beyond measure but he still had not taken me completely. I felt confused that he demanded me to ask for things verbally and yet he didn't demand my body. In my dream-like euphoria I opted to quite thinking and simply enjoy the pleasure coming from my nerve endings. My hands roamed over his body that hovered over mine. My legs spread like a wanton whore to accept him while my ass ground against the bed withering and writhing.

Abruptly he rose up and took both my wrists into his hand and pushed them above my head. His body lowered. I felt his hard cock pressing at my begging pussy.

"Open your eyes Sue, look at me."

I looked deep into his eyes, veiled in the darkness. He commanded me in so many ways but not just physically he commanded my mind. I knew what he wanted without him asking.

"Will you please make love to me Anthony?"

"Yes little one," were his only words. He lowered his body and slid his hard cock into my pussy so slowly that I felt every inch. His cock felt long on his descent until it finally found bottom and stopped, a perfect fit. Grinding into me, his pubic bone found my clit and went to work. All the while his eyes never left mine. The intensity in his gaze grew stronger, more primal. The weight of his body against mine felt wonderful.

"Oh god Anthony, may I cum pleaseeeee?" I panted on the verge.

"Yes, cum for me now."

My body tensed and soon the kaleidoscope found my mind, "Oh my godddd!"

He continued to grind my clit over and over, like he used his fingers earlier, until my body was physically on the edge of exhaustion from the wave I rode. When he felt my body finally relent and go limp he started to slide his cock in and out slowly. He touched every sensitive nerve ended I possessed in my pussy. Just when I thought I couldn't cum anymore the wave started to rise again.

Lowering his mouth to my ear he whispered, "Now that I've made love to you thoroughly, I'm going to claim my hunting prize." He grabbed my body and rolled me over on my belly, "I'm going to fuck you like the little bitch animal you are Sue. The animal I captured in the woods," he hissed softly.

He didn't raise me to all 4's he held me down flat on my belly. His legs worked to spread my legs under him. He held each of my wrists in his hands against the bed, at a 45-degree angle from my head, which took all my leverage away. His cock found my crack and guided toward my pussy. Sliding in he fucked me hard and fast like an animal, hissing guttural slurs to me while he took me. His words only acted to intensify my animalistic feelings. He grunted and moaned while he fucked me, letting out all the feelings inside him through his sounds and words. Hearing him turned me on even more. Eventually he let go of my wrists and grabbed my hips pulling me up on all fours. "Tell me you can't take it anymore Sue, beg me to stop."

"But I don't want you to st....

"Now, beg me to stop Sue!"

I realized what he wanted. He wanted me to fight him so he could feel like he was taking something forbidden. "Please, please Anthony, stop I can't take any more!"

"Quit fighting me, take my cock like a bitch dog in heat."

"Oh please Anthony, stop please. My virgin pussy can't take so much."

"I claimed your cherry tonight. You will take my hard cock up in that tight pussy, bitch!"

"Oh God Anthony, I think I'm going to cum again!"

"Don't you dare, you aren't allowed to cum when I'm fucking you."

I couldn't stop it, it happened so suddenly. My body tensed again from the pure primal sex we were having. His burning biting remarks of role-play etched an image of two dogs fucking with the female flaunting her tail then having the male bite at her neck to hold her in place. He felt my pussy tense around his cock and squeeze. A hand landed on my ass hard, stinging my skin.

"Ouch, fuck that hurt!"

"Don't cum when I don't allow it bitch."

"I couldn't help it, it just happened."

Another hand landed on my ass hard. He continued until I felt the heat growing on my skin but instead of deterring me it was only making me hotter. I ground my pussy back against his cock like a bitch dog flaunting her tail to the male. He grabbed both my arms and pulled them behind me at my lower back and pushed my head into the bed with his other hand. I felt very much like the bitch dog being taken. He lowered his mouth to my shoulder and bit lightly like he was reading my mind. Turning his mouth to my ear he whispered, "Wag your tail like a bitch in heat for me."

I did as instructed while he pushed his cock against my ass this time. He could tell when I gasped that I was new to this and worked the tip in gradually. I panted to relax. He held my wrists at my lower back and my head was still buried on the bed. I was at his mercy and he knew it but he didn't abuse the power. His cock head passed my tight sphincter and a guttural scream slipped from my lips. Holding back a moment he let the initial pain pass then pushed onward and upward. His cock was soon buried to the hilt.

"God damn, it hurts but it feels so fucking good too."

"Good, I am going to ride your ass good for you. If you get to the breaking point say the word 'red' so I will know to stop."

Slowly he slid back out and pressed his cock deep again. Each time it felt like he went deeper until his body finally rested against my ass. I could feel a tension building almost like his body was a tight coil ready to release and I was the recipient. He locked his arms around mine holding my upper body in midair, then started to use it as leverage. He pulled back and buried his cock deep in my ass and pushed away when he slid out. My hair hung in a mass around my face flipping and flying when his tempo increased. Fucking my ass harder and harder I grew close to the breaking point but soon passed into another realm.

What was this place I went to? I didn't know but I knew it that moment that my ass no longer hurt as much. The tension on my arms didn't hurt as much. I floated in this place, hovering just outside of my physical body yet enjoying the sensations flowing through my body. He sat back on his haunches and pulled my body upright to sit on his cock.

"Ride my cock bitch."

I raised and lowered my ass on his cock while he sat and enjoyed himself. Panting, my legs burned, my ass felt every inch of his cock in my depths. Sweat started to drip from my body from our activity. He held my waist and stopped my motion, telling me to lie on my back. Rising up, his cock slid out while I repositioned myself as told.

"You will learn something new this evening little one."

"What will I learn?"

"What it feels to be helpless."

He took two pieces of soft rope and wrapped them around my ankles before tying them off. He took the length of one of the remaining ropes and pulled it to the top post of the bed to secure it, then did the same with the other on the other side. I lay on my back with my legs spread wide and tied to the head posts of the bed. My pussy and ass were completely exposed. He pushed pillows under my lower back to raise me. His tongue and fingers worked at my pussy again. Over and over he touched me until his fingers curled inside me and found a spot I did not know had existed. He tapped it and stroked it while he built me up gradually. Without warning he began to slam his fingers in and out of my pussy, moving my entire body. I started to climax before I realized what was even happening.

"Oh my God, what is happening to me!?"

"Let it go Sue, give me your juices."

My body squirted all over his hand. I watched as the wetness flew from my body soaking the pillows under me. My fingers clenched the sheets while I screamed. He took the edge of the blanket and placed it between my teeth telling me to bite it. I bit down on the blanket and let all the screams inside me absorb into the fabric. I kept shaking, trembling and cumming while he continued to pump my pussy frantically with his two fingers. Juices kept flowing and splashing. Slowing slightly he eased me back down then smeared the juices all over my pussy and ass before sliding up to position himself at my ass again. He pushed the pillows back under me to allow my ass to hang open for him. His fingers pressed at my ass, which was still clenching from the orgasm.

"Relax for me."

"I'm trying."

"Try harder bitch, I will have your ass one way or the other."

I willed myself to relax more. I looked up to see my trussed ankle tied to the bedpost, knowing I was completely exposed to him. He could do whatever he wanted to me right now and I could not stop him. He grabbed my legs by the calves while he drew his body upright. I felt his cock at my ass, pressing firmly.

"I will not be so gentle this time. Are you prepared for me?"

I removed the blanket from my mouth, "Yes, I think so."

"Put the blanket back between your teeth and remember that 'red' is the only word that will stop me."

I placed the blanket between my teeth and bit down, awaiting his entrance. His hands slid down my calves, to my thighs, to my pussy to eventually wrap around each ass cheek. He used his thumbs to spread my cheeks wider. His cock head tapped at my asshole menacingly. His reached his arms around my legs, which were still spread wide and leaned more heavily against the V that my body formed. He looked deeply into my eyes while I returned his glare of passion.

"Bite the blanket now!"

I bit the blanket and felt his body begin to move. A firm upper thrust sent his cock deep into my tight ass. He groaned as he spread me and found my depths. I screamed loudly into the blanket then resumed biting it hard. This was not about me. This was about him. He gave me pleasure all night and now he choose to take me the way he wanted. My head thrashed briefly and my hands came to his chest to try to press him away slightly. He grabbed my arms and held them. His cock was buried in my throbbing ass while tears streaked down the side of my cheek.

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers