Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

'Hey! You were there too, Hackett,' Mara grinned. 'Just because I get a little rough with someone doesn't mean I don't like 'em. I mean, she always got off in the end, eh?'

'Hmm,' Sander sighed absently. 'What the fuck do we do with her?'

'That's up to you, boss,' Mara said gently. 'It's always been up to you.'

Sander stood silent for a long time, clinging to Mara as though she were a life preserver. When the words finally did come, they carried the note of unbendable resolve.

'I don't know how this is all going to play out. We may both be dead when it's all said and done. Or Amy might. Or the Doctor. But it's going to cost someone dearly, that's a certainty. This is a high stakes game we're all playing, whether we knew it when we started or not,' Sander lowered his head and sighed. 'But I don't regret any of it. Not a second. Everything I've done... This is my life now. I have nothing else but my revenge...' He trailed off. Mara's hand had slipped into his own.

'Untrue,' She whispered, just on the edge of his hearing. Silence descended.

'Thank you,' Sander said thickly, bending low to kiss Mara's cheek. This moment; both would have been content with staying like this for a while longer, but...

'Isn't this a touching scene?' Lysithea's smiling face poked out through the doorframe. 'I'm glad it worked out alright for the two of you, but your time is up. Do you feel you used it wisely? Did we learn something today?'

'Do I detect a patronizing tone there, alien?' Mara said archly. She stepped out of Sander's embrace, but her hand never left his. 'Aren't we paying you?'

Lysithea nodded, 'Yes. For the psychic linkup and use of the Amplification Field. The patronizing is a gift from me to you.'

'Well all right then,' Sander grinned. 'We'll get out of your hair. Mara, why don't you go untie Amy? I think it's time to get off of this rock, anyway.'

Mara searched Sander's eyes with a smile, the sunlight spinning off of him making him seem luminous and alive with energy.

'Alright, boss,' She said, walking away. 'Homecoming, huh? Vacation's done? All fuckin' right. We have some serious work to do anyway, right, Sander?'

'Oh yes. There's much to accomplish,' He smiled brightly, with his entire body. 'Much to do...'

An idea occurred. Sander snapped his fingers, 'Hey, Mara! We should track down this Walker asshole so you can deck him! Sound good?'

'Fuck yeah!'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers