Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

'Ah, that's the stuff...' She sighed wistfully. When her eyes lifted to meet his, they burned coldly, 'Are you ready, Sander?'

She slipped away from him, fingers lingering on his chest for as long as possible. With long, light strides Mara made her way to the bag she had brought with her, producing an item that made Amy's eyes widen and a tiny, helpless whimper escape her throat.

'Okay, so we all remember this, right?' Mara drawled in a voice like silk-wrapped steel, swishing the black crop through the air in a speculative manner. 'So we all know where this is going. Isn't it nice when we all know the general direction of events before they happen? But I don't think we need any more banter. Sander, take off Amy's clothes.'

'What?' Sander and Amy asked in unison.

Mara shook her head, 'I don't actually have to explain myself right now. We're merely establishing the totem pole, and our positions therein. And Sander, don't you want to strip her down to nothing?'

'I really do...' Sander grunted, his fingers flexing as he stepped closer to Amy. She flushed red; the way his hands brushed against her chest as he unbuttoned her shirt, the firmly possessive way he encircled her hips as he pulled down her skirt... Even the vague, slow-moving show he was putting on for Mara; she was being treated like some damn toy again. The rage rose higher, but now it was tempered by fear. She knew that look in Mara's eyes all too well. She flinched, just a little, as the crop whistled through the air.

Mara clucked her tongue, 'Okay, now you, Hackett. Let's see the goods.'

Sander shrugged and complied. Mara turned her back in order to giggle to herself without breaking the atmosphere. This kind of power was a little heady. She turned back, stalking over to Amy and pushing her back against the wall. Her eyes glowed coolly.

'Now, Amy, I don't think you want to be acting up right now,' Mara's face was so close Amy could feel her breath, hot on her neck. 'This is Sander's idea, so there's nobody to pull me back if I get overly enthusiastic. Could be bad for you, because I wouldn't be going too far with Sander. He's too important to break. But you... Well,' Mara's body pressed against Amy's, her eyes narrowed. She kissed her, tongue probing deeply into her captive's mouth. It didn't appear to be a sexual act; Mara was tasting her, in the manner of a predator scenting its prey. Amy shuddered.

'Okay!' Mara said. From her bag, she produced a pair of silver cuffs linked by a small chain. Her hand reached out and gripped Amy's wrist, brooking no opposition in bringing it up and slipping one cuff around it. She repeated the action with her other wrist, tutting softly as Amy whimpered.

'Oh, these? Just to keep you on my leash, slave,' Mara gave a razor-edged grin. 'You look so pretty, in my chains...'

Sander examined Mara, his eyes drinking in every inch of her form. Earlier she had said that this was all her, but he was having a hard time believing it. Regular Mara never had such focus or intensity. She never moved quite so elegantly, never looked quite so alluringly terrifying. Her voice gilded the air like silver, yet carried a certain menacing undertone; she was holding all the cards now, and everyone knew it. His heart beat faster.

She was in her element. This was a purer Mara from the one he knew, with no need to hide anything or hold back a single thing. Liberated.

He was snapped back to reality at the sound of the crop whizzing through the air. Amy yelped as Mara's well aimed swat struck her across the ass, making her jiggle so enticingly. Sander almost crossed himself; there really was a god, and he was on Sander's side...

'Move, slave!' Mara barked in her rich, thrumming voice. Something in that voice didn't so much demand obedience as require it. Obedience implied that resistance was an option. It was a conscious choice. Amy shuffled forward, her big eyes welling with tears as she stared at Sander, silently pleading with him for an end to this. Interestingly, he could see the undercurrent of anger beneath her fear, as plain as day. It would be fun to see which direction she would pull to when Mara was in full swing.

'Don't look him in the eyes, bitch,' Mara growled, forcing Amy's head lower. 'He may be lower than me, but you are definitely lower than him. Remember that.' Amy whimpered.

'You have something to say?' Mara said archly, noting Sander's interest in her for the first time. He shrugged, shook his head. He was trying to stay nonchalant, but it was all he could do to keep his hands from shaking with excitement. A powerful Mara was an attractive Mara...

She turned from him and pulled closer to Amy, 'On your knees.' The crop traced up her spine, drawing a terrified shiver from her. She sank.

Almost as an afterthought, Mara started taking off her own clothes. She could feel Sander's fascinated gaze upon her; she hadn't noticed a moment where it had left her since she had come back into the room. She let a tiny smile spread across her face, though her back was to him now. It was good to know where his allegiance lay, but even so she toyed with the idea of making him avert his eyes too, just to remind him what was going on here.

In the end, though, she didn't mind him staring at her. He'd be thinking a little slower if he got too hot, and that'd just make this whole process easier. Besides, Mara couldn't deny; this was just fun on its own merits, and she was feeling that same warmth mingling with the heady draught of utter control. She could feel herself squirming, just a little, and she clamped down on the action. Image was important.

She led Sander to take a seat on his bed before doing likewise. She leaned into him, laying an arm across his shoulder, fingers gripping his bare skin tightly, possessively. She could feel his muscles tense at her touch. Straining against her. A surge of affection swept through her, and she smiled. Her nails dug into his forearms, just hard enough to cause him to grunt with discomfort. Her glittering grin appeared at the edge of his vision.

'My Sander...' Her voice curled through the air. 'I wonder if you realize just what you've done? How far you're willing to go?'

The crop slapped against his back, hard enough to force the breath from his lungs. The pain was temporary, but it left a thick, dripping sensation in his mind. A deep feeling of... something. Something Mara-related, and not at all unpleasant.

'Oh, I see,' Sander hissed, grunting as, again, Mara hit him, this time on the other side of his back. The muscles in his shoulders tensed in reaction, arms hanging uselessly at his sides. He shuddered as Mara's chin leaned against his shoulder, her breath almost unbearably warm on his neck. He felt certain that she would-

Yes. She bit down on his neck, just to one side of his throat, feeling the vibrations of his answering groan through her teeth. The sharp points of her canine teeth pressed against his neck in dull threat, just for a moment, before she pulled away with a playful flick of her tongue, 'Stand up.'

He stood, stiffly, swallowing nervously. Mara circled him; he knew the tactic, make him wait, wondering what she was going to do, and where. And even though he already knew, nothing could still the jackhammer pounding of his heart.

'Brave heart, Hackett,' Mara said, with such silky smooth confidence. Seconds later, the crop descended, slamming into his hip, just above his ass. It rang out like fire on his skin, but he didn't dare cry out. He exhaled explosively through clenched teeth, one foot stumbling forward half a step. He didn't turn, didn't even look at the terrifying blonde.

'Oh, very impressive!' She giggled. Again, the crop sliced the air. Again, Sander tried to stay as non-responsive as possible, and again, Mara relished his stoic grunt and tensed muscles. 'You might just have some potential in this arena, Hackett!'

'Damn you,' He hissed his response with a hoarse laugh. It was either that or shudder again. He didn't feel like repeating himself.

He knew that Mara wanted him to stand there and take everything she gave him. But the knowing was easy. Actually standing there, as her crop descended with increasingly meteoric force... That was hard. She varied her strikes, rarely hitting the same place twice. The blows rained down, on his ass, thighs, back, shoulders and stomach. Mostly, Mara was silent, but occasionally she would laugh, and the sound would chill him to his core. There was such joy in it.

By the time she was finished, she was panting, and Sander's breath came out in grunts of discomfort. He wasn't exactly shaking, but it was clear that he was close to it. He staggered sideways, landed heavily on the bed with a strange, possessed look in his eyes. Mara recognized that look, and clapped her hands in delight. Her hand tousled his hair, the gesture wrapped up in vague condescension and possessiveness.

'You're a good boy, Sander. You did well,' She leaned down to plant a rough, biting kiss on his lips. 'You'll be rewarded...'

His cheeks flushed red at her words, his hands clenched uselessly at the bed spread, but he didn't move. Didn't even catch her gaze. Something here was calling to him...

A hand extended, fingers snapped. Beckoning Amy to shuffle forward on her knees; with her hands tied behind her back her progress was stilted and awkward. Rage and embarrassment coloured her cheeks, her eyes peering out timidly from behind a few stray strands of auburn hair. Sander grinned, reached out a hand to touch her. Mara slapped his wrist, pushing his hand back down to his side.

'No, no, Hackett,' She said in a silky, dangerous voice. 'You don't get to touch until I say so.'

'Alright...' He answered in a quiet, unsteady voice that surprised him to hear it. He hadn't realized just how unsettled he was becoming, but the proof of it was in that single, quavering word. He could see the amusement registering in Mara's eyes.

'Now then, what do we do with you, hmm?' She purred in his ear, her attention actually focussed on Amy. This lack of regard was strangely galling to him, and he couldn't help but frown. Mara grinned in her head; just the reaction she was looking for.

Her hand drifted out again to lay flat against Amy's collarbone, pulling her those last few centimetres between Sander's knees. It slid down, across her breast to stroke down her belly, enjoying the smooth, soft feel of her flesh; even if it did crawl beneath her touch.

On Amy's neck, the Command Collar glinted silver in the bright light. Her eyes shifted as she noticed Mara's gaze upon the Collar; the leash that she could pull harshly at the first sign of disobedience. But with that crop still moving absently between her fingers, and the mystery contents of that bag she had brought with her, Amy doubted she would even need the Collar.

Mara stood, seeming to tower above everything around her. To Sander's spellbound eyes, she seemed far more graceful than ever before, with so much more power contained within her flawless frame. Every muscle in her body seemed so much more powerful and defined. He found he couldn't tear his eyes from her as she slipped around behind Amy and dropped to one knee. Her eyes found his, and she winked; Sander found himself looking away, as though he were averting his eyes from royalty. Actually, he found that analogy to work rather well.

'Your posture is terrible, slave,' Mara shook her head. Her hands slid across Amy's body, 'Legs spread... Arch your back, eyes down, chest out. See? Simple! Aww, and you look so damn sexy!' There again, the same sparkling, fiery grin. Again the hard cast to her eyes, the kind that made Amy shrink as far away as she could. Mara lashed out, whip scything through the air and down Amy's back and bottom. She cried out at each blow, louder each time.

'I'd tell you not to make a sound, but there wouldn't be any point to it, since I kind of like it,' Mara shrugged. 'Sander?'

'Yes-' He paused, at a loss for what to call Mara. 'Mistress?'

'Oh, we're not at that point, Sander. Mara's fine, but it's your choice I guess.'

'Thank Christ,' Sander grinned. 'Because Mistress seems a little... conventional, yes?'

'Agreed. But we're getting sidetracked,' Mara swivelled her gaze back to Amy. 'You have a job to do,' She finished coldly. Her hand was on the back of Amy's neck, pushing her head forward, 'Suck him.'

Amy closed her eyes at the command, muttering despite herself, 'God damn it...'

Mara raised the crop again, chuckling deliciously as Amy flinched and cowered. Sander felt a laugh rising from some cruel part of himself, but he pushed it away, sensing that Mara wouldn't approve. It was taking all his control just to dampen his animal urges to stop himself from leaping at the beautiful, frightening, mercurial and, above all, his Mara.

But that would break the moment, wouldn't it? It would shatter the spell and send them all spinning from this shadowy realm of infinite possibilities back into the cramped confines of reality. No, Sander found he preferred this world, that it could contain such a perfect person as his Mara.

Neither of them could stay here forever. Everything ends, given time. Best to enjoy the moment while it lasts. Such things are few and far between. He was smiling, he could feel it.

Sander's muscles jerked suddenly as his reverie faded, a wet warmth engulfing his rapidly hardening member. His eyebrows arched as he felt Amy's lips purse in displeasure around him.

'Must have been some thought,' Mara mused, face alight with chilled pleasure. 'Don't drift off on me again, Hackett,' She warned, one steely finger tracing down his spine. He couldn't disobey even if he wanted to. To give up control... No, to give it up to Mara was such a pleasant thrill. To live on someone else's desire... How could he ever have doubted this feeling the last time?

Of course, there was the constant reminder that power was also a greatly intoxicating pleasure; right there, head bobbing in his lap, straining to take more of him. She was so afraid of Mara, it was almost cute. Almost.

It was that fear that drove her, that was plain to see. That quaking terror at the pain Mara had inflicted; the marks of which had yet to totally fade. Worse, the fear of becoming that same helplessly quivering, pleading thing that Mara had turned her into; in that regard she mirrored Sander so perfectly.

Sander exhaled explosively, watching as his length disappeared into Amy's soft, warm mouth. He could feel her tongue work against the underside of his cock, his eyebrows furrowing as she picked up her pace; this was a surprising amount of enthusiasm for Amy. Just how scared of Mara was she?

Mara draped herself over his shoulders, chin resting against the base of his neck as she watched Amy perform. Sander gave a low growl of pleasure, his fingers clenching uselessly in the bed sheets. He was painfully aware of every point of contact between himself and Mara; her flesh was soft and plaint, but her weight on his back hung there like a threat. He didn't want to move even an inch for fear of displeasing the blonde woman that curled around him.

He closed his eyes, felt his muscles tense. It hadn't been at the forefront of his mind until now, but he had been getting pretty wound up watching Mara work. It hadn't taken long for that familiar "cannon is loaded" feeling to sweep over him, and certain parts of him began to heat up. And his gaze shifted, he couldn't help it. It was a mechanical act, pulling his eyes into Mara's deeply attractive stare. It had gravity, like some immense celestial body, and he couldn't pull away.

Oh, god... He was waiting for permission. Sander realized then that his entire being was on bended knee before this beautiful blonde. She smiled, seeming so proud, and his world flooded with light.

'Oh, good boy,' Mara breathed, laying her forehead against his. 'My Sander... You understand. But the answer's no, Hackett. Not yet. You wait. This is your test.' Her eyes shone a deep blue, sparkling seductively. Sander shuddered.

Well, he'd never tried this before...

'Now, you treat him nice, Amy,' Mara purred. 'Wouldn't want to make it easy on him or anything.'

'Yeah, awesome...' Sander grunted, teeth clenching unconsciously. This was turning out to be harder that he thought; when you need to let loose, it turns out there isn't a lot that's going to stop it.

He felt the sharp pressure of a fingernail under his chin, 'Don't talk back.' Mara's voice carried that steely edge that made him shiver. He closed his eyes, everything about this situation driving him closer to the edge. His throat set up a low, rumbling growl that caught suddenly every time Amy's tongue did something new.

Sander knew he couldn't last a terribly long time; thinking about baseball was an inadequate tactic at best- especially for a person for whom baseball was the stuff of historical footage and poorly maintained records. His eyes slid to Mara with what he hoped wasn't a hugely pathetic pleading look. She merely smiled back, canine teeth flashing pure white.

Below, Amy's lips formed a tight seal around Sander's cock, sliding it in and out despite the revulsion forming in the pit of her stomach. It competed with the hot anger that had steadily been building, ever since the Oviroa. But layered over all of that was the memory of the Shangri-La suite and what Mara had done to her there. Oh, that made her angry too, but fear was the ultimate imperative. Under no circumstances could she provoke a repeat performance. This knowledge was made so much worse when Amy considered the possibility that Mara might punish her anyway, just for fun. Her tongue rounded Sander's tip; she knew he liked that, and it was better to please and secure some chance of getting out of this unscathed. Even so, she had to admit; it was kind of fun to play some part in torturing Sander, even if Mara was the one ultimately holding the leash. She felt his hips quake, and wondered what would be better; having him cum now and be punished by Mara, or holding off and awaiting what would come next.

Oh, such conundrums...

'And... Stop,' Mara grinned, laying the crop lightly on the top of Amy's head, causing her eyes to meet Mara's, narrowing with rage.

Mara rosed to her feet and gripped Amy by the hair, pulling her just a little too roughly into a standing position. Sander grunted in frustration at the sudden lack of attention, and Mara chuckled. All part of her plan, although admittedly she had just thrown it together in the hallway before going to get Amy...

Her eyes shot to Amy's, distorting with a blazing, bestial fury that made the slave squeak and lower her head. That was the reaction that she was looking for!

She slid the crop up between Amy's legs to nestle in the folds of her labia, 'Hold it there, slave,' She growled. 'And maybe don't drop it. Who knows what would happen if you dropped it?'

Amy whimpered pathetically, squeezed her thighs together. Mara playfully licked her slave's cheek, giggling lightly as she shuddered. This was simply too much fun to be healthy...

She turned her wildfire gaze on Sander, watching with amusement as he seemed to lean towards her and back away simultaneously. The fascination in his eyes made her heart pound and her body seem to fill with helium. He really did have some stunning eyes, and when they looked at her like that-

She pounded the thought out of existence. He had asked her to play this role again, it wouldn't do to get distracted. There was plenty of time for that later, but right now he was here, and he was hers. She skipped the distance between them in a single step, standing over him and staring down. She noticed that his hands were curled into tight fists, and that they shook at his sides, as if he was resisting the urge to reach up and grab her. He probably was; it looked like Amy had gotten him pretty worked up, and there he was with a primed cannon and nothing to fire at. Mara giggled again.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers