Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers

Her liquid eyes, sparkling with desire, met his, and she made a tiny noise in the back of her throat. Just that one look, loaded with deep, abiding affection, was enough. She loved him so damn much. She pushed her hips back against her husband, anxious for his touch. And he gave it to her.

She felt the raw heat of his length pressing against her liquid folds, sliding slowly, gently into her. She moaned, a high, shaking, whimpering sound that seemed to fold itself into every corner of the TARDIS; she wouldn't have been surprised if the Doctor had heard it back in the control room. Rory began to move inside her, rough little moans escaping his own throat as he withdrew, his cock now glistening in Amy's wetness.

For a highly advanced timeship, the TARDIS was surprisingly dim, filled with stretching, deep shadows, and those same shadows played over Amy's back in a somehow very appealing way as she arched, perfect and statuesque, her hips bucking with need to meet each of Rory's slow, tender thrusts. He could hear her breath fluttering in her throat, feel every full-body shiver that pulsed through her. One hand gripped her hips to hold her steady as the other stroked down her stunning red hair, travelled down her back, curved around her waist, tickled delicately at her belly before sliding further down, between her legs.

Amy cooed softly at the first tentative touch to her clit; no words were needed, and Rory began a leisurely rubbing motion over her hot little button, each teasing touch sending heat singing through every nerve. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting the sheer, genuine eroticism of the scene, this stolen moment away from the Doctor, wash over her. She could feel a dreamy, faraway smile spread across her face.

There was a hand cupping her breasts, as Rory's hips pressed against her ass, his dick buried so perfectly in her. He had always loved her breasts; his fingers traced the underside of first one, then the other with the assured confidence of familiarity, knowing exactly where to touch her to make her moan. He was kissing her neck, nipping at her ear, she was shivering into him... They were together again.

Amy writhed with a sudden, striking orgasm, her fingers curling uselessly against the wall of the TARDIS. She moaned, low and deep at the back of her throat in a tone of contentment, as a series of muscles up and down her legs flexed tightly against the rapid flush of pleasure. It was a soft, deeply satisfying sensation, despite its rapid onset; a gentle climax left her with a floaty feeling, her body feeling almost weightless.

Rory laughed, feeling her interior muscles contract against him, and Amy leaned her head back so he could kiss her properly. The warmth of his kiss was fantastic, but brief as Rory tilted his head back with a long groan as he came, hot rivulets of cum mingling with Amy's own juices as she trembled against her husband, eyes closed as she simply relished the fact that she was free again. That she was, for all intents and purposes, home.

The silence was broken only by the slight hum of the time machine and their heavy panting as they leaned into each other. Rory's hand slipped over Amy's ass, almost in fond farewell, as he slipped out of her, moving to lean against the wall beside his wife.

'Thank you,' He said quietly, a little of that classic awkward Rory-ness returning. It was odd how fast that happened after they had sex...

Amy laughed, just slightly, and speared him with her gaze, 'I'm your wife. You don't have to thank me for that.'

Rory thought about this, looking first at Amy's body, then at his own. His brow furrowed, 'That doesn't seem right...'

She laughed again, this time genuinely, and it was like tinkling silver in the air. Rory found himself smiling, almost forgetting the delicate nature of the situation. Amy's arms slipped around him, her head rested against his chest.

'Thank you,' She breathed. 'I didn't know...' The rest of that sentence was lost to time, as the girl who waited sighed heavily and closed her eyes, her ear pressed against the reassuring warmth of Rory's chest. She could hear his heartbeat speed up.

He returned her hug hesitantly, gently, as though she might break if he handled her too roughly. It was several seconds before he could speak without tripping over the words, 'Are we going to be okay? Are you?'

'Maybe,' Amy shrugged uncomfortably. 'I can't... I don't know, alright? I just don't know, but I'm back now. I'm here, Rory. You rescued me.'

'I barely did anything,' Rory muttered darkly, trying his hardest to avoid Amy's earshot. 'It was the Doctor who did everything, just like always...'

*******************

TARDIS control room, mid-flight in conceptual space: One hour later, objective time

'Well, there's the happy co-... There you are,' The Doctor said, shifting uncomfortable to the opposite side of the control column. He couldn't help but notice that Amy still wasn't able to maintain eye contact with him.

'Yeah, we're here,' Rory tried to inject some energy into his voice, but found it crushed down by the sheer awkward air in the room. Had this place always been so... alien?

'So...' For once even the Doctor was lost for words. 'What happens now?'

Amy stepped forward, thrumming with decisive energy. Her footfalls echoed strongly on the glass floor as she crossed the control room and finally sustained eye contact with the startled Time Lord. One hand reached out, smoothed down his collar in an oddly affectionate way. She gave a brittle smile; this was the Doctor, not some random fool looking for a quick score. Besides, what had happened in the Shangri-La public hall, that secret that only Amy knew... that was a different world. Completely different. It might as well have been two different people.

'We move on,' Amy said simply, her voice oozing a confidence that she had been lacking previously. 'Somewhere nice, I think. Somewhere sunny. Not too science fictiony, right?' She had had her fill of metal corridors and airlocks for now.

The Doctor blinked, his eyes following his companion as she moved away, her back to both him and Rory, 'Right. Somewhere nice and sunny it is...' He turned to the control column, and things began to beep and move under his practiced hands.

The TARDIS began to move in earnest, and Amy was struck with the singular idea that, so long as she was here, in this place, with her Doctor and her Rory, she'd probably be just fine. Oh, it would take time; it always took time for scars to heal. But they would. See, the thing about a time machine- the wonderful thing about a time machine- is that it provides you with all the time you could possibly need.

She was Amy Pond; she'd waited for fourteen years for her call to adventure. She'd seen the universe end. She'd felt herself die thousands of years before she had been born. And she was here.

She'd be fine.

*************************

Carcer base, in orbit around Vesperia's second moon: Nine days later, objective time

Sander grinned in the dim electronic glow of his computer screen. He stood, with Mara sleeping behind him. He had mail.

'Found you...' He lilted softly in the dark. 'Thanks, Lysithea.'

He moved. For himself, sleep could wait. There were things that needed to be accomplished. It was good to have work to do again.

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers
12