Doctor Who: Amy, Captured Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

Sander stood, pacing the floor in front of the kneeling blonde and stroking his chin, 'Now that your foolish notions are well and truly dispelled...' He skewered her with a harsh stare, 'I want you wet, Mara. Dripping.'

Her face flushed, her head dropped low. Oh, it had been a while since she had felt this way...

'I... I already am,' She stammered, feeling the heat rise higher in her cheeks.

Sander grinned, laughed lightly at her embarrassment. It wasn't like her to be ashamed of something like this, but clearly she had changed headspaces. Hot.

'Aren't you a slutty girl?' He taunted, mind wheeling to keep up with the game. 'Prove it.'

She hesitated, lips pursed and cheeks reddened, just momentarily. Sander took a step forward, 'Fine, I'll check for myself.'

She whimpered, feeling a shudder rock her very core. Her fingers shook as she dipped them between her legs, into her dampness. She withdrew them and, pouting, presented her glistening digits for Sander's approval. His grin widened, her blush deepened, eyes trapped in his attentions. He took firm hold of her wrist and guided her moist fingers to her mouth, pressing them against her lips until she reluctantly granted them entry. The taste of her cunt dripped onto her tongue, causing her nose to wrinkle, and she obediently licked her fingers clean.

'Aww, didn't like that?' Sander was clearly going to be vocal in this position. Normally Mara had no need of talk in this game, but each jab from him sent a hot thrill down her spine, and it was only making her wetter. She sort of hoped he wouldn't notice. He seemed so powerful now... She knew that he would.

She was swept up in the penetrating nature of his stare as it burned a path right through her mind. To look away would be unthinkable. Sander had never seen her eyes like this before, perfectly blue and sparkling and vulnerable, almost fearful. Almost; there was something in there, a fascination that called to him, sent a deep well of arousal boring down into him. Right now, she would do what she was told. How rare. How... hot.

His middle finger traced down her tummy, making her abs twitch under his tickling touch. She stayed frozen, afraid of what his eyes would show if she moved, afraid of displeasing him... If he stopped now, he could leave her here, bereft. She wouldn't dare complain...

'My god you've got a beautiful body...' He breathed, finger drifting lower, above her hips, so close to her quivering pussy. She tried not to twitch as his touch stopped, fingertips circling playfully through her light hair covering. 'And it's all mine.'

'Mm, yes...' She moaned in a dreamy voice, his fingers just inches from her throbbing clit. He hadn't even touched her properly yet, and she was putty in his hands!

She dared a glance at Sander's expression, and immediately regretted saying anything. The word had just slipped out, a mindless admission borne of frustration and arousal. But Sander was wearing his delight openly, his smile turning vicious; he smelled blood.

'I like that,' He said slowly. 'Keep talking.'

'Sander, no... Please...' This last little kernel of pride was a part of the game too; something for him to take from her, to fight against. It was important.

He flicked her sensitive bead, the pure agonized pleasure rumbling through her with the suddenness of a thunderclap. She cried out, harsh and long as her body shook with the blow, breasts bouncing so invitingly that Sander had to take the opportunity. He gripped one nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed, just on the edge of painfully. She gave a high, reedy moan.

'You don't say no to me,' Sander growled, tugging lightly. 'Now sing for me, little dove,' She gasped in indignation at the familiar pet name, but her cunt twitched, spasming hotly. He should not be able to play her like this...

'Sander, please...'

Sander's grip on her breast tightened, the pain tearing through her chest. His other hand lightly brushed her clit, sending a competing signal to clash confusingly with the discomfort, 'Come on, Mara... Talk to me.' He hissed violently, with a dark look. Mara groaned out a long, unsteady breath in response, finding her capacity for words suddenly torn away from her. Her eyes welled with humiliated tears, she shook her head with a pathetic, tiny whimper. Sander twisted her nipple between his fingers. She yelped.

'You're mine, you know this,' He snarled. 'Say it!'

She gritted her teeth against the burning in her breast, resistance crumbling, 'I... I'm yours!' She gasped, 'My body! All yours! Do w-whatever you want... All yours... Your c-cunt, your tits, your ass, your mouth... Your Mara! J-just please, Sander!... T-touch me...' She was tearing up in frustration. 'Oh god!'

Knuckle by knuckle, the inside of his middle finger slid firmly down her tender clit, sending sparks flying in front of Mara's eyes. He penetrated her, the skin of his palm rubbing back and forth across her engorged nub, spreading the fire through her faster. He slid deeper, curling his finger through her slick hole.

'That's a good little bitch,' He said solemnly. 'Moan for me.'

She did. She had no choice; his touch made her melt like ice in a blast furnace, dripping around his hand and shuddering madly. Her calves were almost numb from her extended kneeling, but they bucked as she fucked herself insensibly on Sander's fingers, moaning like a whore, cheeks blushed bright red as that little kernel of pride cracked.

Sander's thumb teased her petalled outer lips unbearably as his fingers disappeared inside Mara's aching cunt, the sheer heat of it astounding to him. She groaned roughly to the tempo of her frantic fingering, barely even noticing when he kissed her and swallowed her screams.

And then his fingers were gone, so suddenly that she gasped in surprise and disappointment. To be pulled away from the edge she had been so close to tumbling over...

'Now, now, Mara,' Sander admonished. 'Don't cum just yet. Not without permission, anyway,' He sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Really, it's not even worth making you beg for it just yet. I'd rather just toy with you.'

She whimpered helplessly, fingers curling into fists in her lap. Sander's moist fingers wavered before her eyes, the scent of her own arousal filling her nose. Unbidden, her lips parted and her tongue slipped out, lapping her juices from his hand; she could feel Sander's barely controlled twinge of lust at this, and smiled. This, and the increasingly impressive bulge in his jeans, indicated that she was having more of an effect on him than she previously realized. He seemed very interested in the way her tongue flicked against his skin...

'Okay, enough,' He shook his head violently. 'Stand up.'

Mara's legs were surprisingly weak, her calves and feet tingling numbly from her time on her knees, and she stumbled and pulled herself upright by using Sander as leverage. He smirked, took her wrists in his hands and swept her over to the bed, guiding her needy, unresisting form down onto her back.

'Stay put,' He said in a low voice, crossing to the other side of the bed, to the nightstand that Mara had taken to using since moving into his room. There was the sound of a drawer opening, and he laughed softly, 'As I thought.'

Mara's eyes widened, and she made a little noise, but didn't dare move. Two sets of handcuffs twinkled silver in the artificial light as Sander twirled them around one crooked finger. One pair was flicked into the air and caught, the cuff opening in his single deft movement. Seconds later, it clicked closed around Mara's wrist, the other cuff closing around a part of the large metal headboard. Then the process was repeated for her other wrist.

'As hugely entertaining as this is, why are there two pairs of handcuffs?' Sander said softly, his face inches from hers. One finger traced around her navel, and her entire lower body bucked against his maddening touch.

'To do what you're doing to me right now,' She answered hoarsely, swallowing.

He kissed her forehead, 'Just with the positions reversed, hmm?' She felt his hand slip lower, the fact that she couldn't see what he was doing to her around his body somehow more frustrating than the act itself. She groaned, long and loud, as his digits slid back inside her wet, hot cunt, fucking her slowly. Although Sander had stopped her from cumming earlier, she hadn't been given that much time to cool off, and she was already rapidly approaching that precipice again; certain in the knowledge that she wasn't allowed to cum unless she begged for it. Her teeth gritted in frustration.

She tried not to irritate him by struggling, tried to remain limp in her restraints and let the sensations wash over her and carry her away. But what he was doing to her wasn't that gentle. It was a teasing, terrible, addictive, cumulative feeling that swelled in her hips and stomach. And when he brushed her clit, she yelped and pulled on her cuffs, trying to catch his eyes with a pleading stare. He wasn't even looking at her.

His gaze was lower, watching his hand between her legs. Three fingers were inside her, fucking her, stretching her, rubbing unbearably against every itching, sensitive spot. She was a shivering, powerless mess, able to do nothing but squeal at every thrust of his fingers, feel her toes curl and desperately cast her mind around for anything to think about to take her mind off her brewing, cataclysmic climax.

Slowly, his head dipped lower, a truly wicked grin on his face that simultaneously terrified her and made her melt just a little more. His eyes were on hers as his tongue left his mouth, brushing gently against the skin of her stomach as his fingers fucked her deeply. She gave a rattling moan and pulled her wrists against the restraints.

'No! No, no, please!' She begged breathlessly, shaking her head. Her pleading was ripped from her throat as Sander's mouth drifted gradually further down, planting a series of blistering kisses on her skin, stopping at the inside of one quivering thigh. His breath tickled her; she could move, kick out, stop him. She wouldn't dare.

His fingers slid out until only the tips remained, wriggling gently at her opening. His mouth opened, terrible words coming out, 'But you taste so good.' And then he licked her clit, the hot, wet roughness of his tongue making her shriek and buck her hips. Orgasm loomed horribly close, and what was left of her mind pushed it down madly.

'It's too much! No more- UGH!' Mara cried out desperately as his fingers twitched and he sucked forcefully at her most sensitive of places. She bit her lip hard, hoping to distract herself with the pain, 'Please, Sander! Please!'

'What is it that you want, Mara?' His mouth was still so close to her frothing pussy, his breath teasing her clit with agonizing precision. His eyes bored into hers as frustrated tears dripped down her cheeks.

'I need it, Sander,' She pleaded in a shaking voice as another gust of hot breath swept over her clit. 'Please... I need to cum. Please make me cum.'

Rapidly, he slid up her body, one hand racing to his fly. He was above her quickly, his pants around his ankles and his own aching arousal positioned between her legs. He growled, 'You want this? Want me to fuck you 'til you can't see straight?'

The words scorched her mind, and she twisted her hips, desperate to have him in her. But he was still just out of reach, the burning heat of his tip brushing against her slick outer folds. He would have her say it first, 'Please, fuck me, Sander! For god's sake, I'm so close... Anything you want, just do me!'

'You want it? ' He snarled roughly. 'Then take it!'

Mara howled at the tearing, blissful feeling of fullness as Sander's length pushed into her all at once. Her eyes screwed shut as he buried himself in her heat, his own masculine groans of pleasure mixing with her single, earth-shattering screech. Her rationality was gone, her body was his, her ego was obliterated in that one shining moment; the tightening leash of his pleasure. Just one leaden fact remained branded in her mind: Don't cum.

But her body was screaming out for the release; it made her wrap her legs around him, made her offer up her tits for him to grab so roughly that it hurt and she begged for more of it, made her fists clench so tightly she was sure her nails were cutting into her palms. Her voice went hoarse as she screamed his name, over and over in time with every incredible, apocalyptic thrust.

She realized, joyfully, that he was growling her name too; long, explosive exhalations to her that slammed into her soul at full force and made her weep at the sheer animal affection in every syllable. Her wrists were red raw, the bed below her was damp from her sweat and juices, her entire body ached with desperate need, her desire to reach up to the man above her and kiss him and rake her nails down his back was going frustratingly unfulfilled... and she had to come soon, or she would pass out.

'P-please...' Her voice juddered with every powerful thrust. Her head bashed against the headboard, but even that was oddly pleasurable in this light filled, egoless space. She was begging, pleading, promising him every filthy, wonderful act she could imagine, and he was listening, chuckling at each increasingly frantic pledge. He silenced her with a deep kiss, plundering her mouth and swallowing the long, high-pitched whimper that followed as every muscle in her lower body clenched tight to suppress her orgasm.

'Cum, Mara!' Sander's voice roared through her, filled with the deepest commitment she had ever heard. Everything in her clamped down on her lover, her master, her slave, her Sander. She liquefied, melting into him with every fiber of her being.

She was screaming, she had to be. No matter how powerful, no orgasm could feel like a punch in the chest. It had to be lack of air.

He was screaming. He had to be. No matter how powerful, no orgasm made a sound like the roar of an animal. It had to be Sander.

Her orgasm- their orgasm- wrapped around them like a cocoon made of fire. He was filling her with his seed, but she was burning, insensible to the outside world. All that mattered was the ripping, shrieking, scalding ecstasy that made her vision blur and her muscles clench. The moment stretched on for eternity, Sander's hot exhalations on her face, the seemingly monolithic power of his erection nestled within her molten depths... She craned her neck, desperate to kiss him, taste him, thank him. Their mouths collided, tongues together... Everything together.

********************************

He had unchained her quickly. Well, as soon as he was able to stand under his own power again. She hadn't even waited for the cuffs to leave her wrists before she entwined herself with him, laughing and sobbing and anxious for his touch. And he gave it to her gladly, wrapping himself up in her in the oddly vital silence that ensued.

Mara had never been one for cuddling, but right now the two of them had gravity, and were trapped in each other's orbit. She was sure she was still shaking.

'Holy fuck...' She mentally kicked herself. Those were not the most elegant words...

'Incredible...' Sander said softly as they both came down.

'Yeah... I am,' Mara grinned.

'You are,' They kissed, gently, tenderly. All the force had drained out of them; the proof of it was soaking the bed beneath them but right now they were so suffused with soft exhaustion that it was hard to imagine it was ever there to begin with.

'I love you,' Mara whispered, nuzzling his neck. Fireworks went off in his mind as his entire being celebrated. The way he hugged her closer, pushing every available inch of her skin against him made the need for words from him obsolete. She giggled. He laughed.

Hours went by, filled with utter silence as they lay there, almost motionless; occasionally asleep, sometimes awake, never speaking, never out of physical contact with the other. The moon rose in the window and the lights switched of automatically, filling the room with soft, pearlescent white moonlight. They were at the point in their orbit where they were closest to the moon, and its pure, silvery light made the moment perfect.

'Sander...' Her voice was languid, almost dropping out of the air the moment it left her mouth.

'Mara.'

'What are you planning?'

He smiled gently, 'Something big. Bigger than anything we've ever done before.' His foot pushed against hers, and she pushed back. This had never been one of her favorite things, but right now she was perfectly willing to play footsie with him.

She made a sultry little noise, 'Hmm... I like big things.'

'Tell me about it,' He grinned.

'No, you tell me about it,' Mara poked him. 'Are we getting Amy back?'

'Yes we are,' He nodded. 'But we'll be able to do so much more. In fact, I think we'll need more space. Do you feel like moving?'

Mara looked around the gunmetal grey bedroom, where every surface was artificially heated metal, and the only softness in the room was provided by the bed and the large rug that Sander had spread across the floor. She could only imagine how unpleasant it would be to wake up and have to place her feet directly on the frigid metal floor.

'That's a great idea, my Sander,' She said. 'This place...'

'Perfectly good for furtive plotting, but you deserve something better,' Sander glanced at her.

'Took the words right out of my mouth.'

He grinned wickedly, 'There's plenty of other things I could do with your mouth...'

Mara rolled her eyes, 'Promises, promises.'

'Later, though,' Sander said. 'I think I know the perfect place. But there's something you need to do, too...'

'Oh, tell me,' She moaned, only partly joking.

'An integrated communications array that's compatible with a large-scale info-drive and the temporal displacement device here at the base,' He laughed, somehow making a detailed technical explanation sound wonderfully warm.

'I can do that,' Mara answered, a little disappointed. 'It won't be easy, at that scale, but I can do it.'

'Because you're the best,' Sander pulled her over to him, forcing a kiss on her that she quickly dissolved into. Thoughts of plans, of the Doctor and of Amy fell away. They could come later, when the two of them could think straight and everything wasn't so warm. Right now, they were beyond revenge, beyond the rage, beyond even the kink and chains and submission. It was an austere, perfect moment.

Perfect moments don't come along very often, and when they do...

They must be lived.

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers