Doctor Who & The Sex Ray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brok
brok
24 Followers

The two men peered out at the other domes glumly. In half of them, incredible orgies were underway. The other halves were presumably resting between experiments. Julie swallowed hard at the sight of two of the domes, which were single-sex; he wasn't culturally equipped to deal with such things and their antics made him distinctly queasy.

The Cybermen came back an hour later. Jamie was trying to tunnel out, the Doctor was inspecting the ray projectors built into the dome and Zoe was trying to pick the lock. All three of them backed away apprehensively as a new and differently marked Cyberman entered. This, they surmised, was The Boss, the Man In Charge, the Cyberleader.

He regarded them silently for a moment, then grated "No prisoners are missing. You are not from this solar system. Where have you come from?" The Doctor stammered a few words about being space travelers stranded by a malfunction in their vessel. The Cyberleader gestured to his subordinates and said shortly "Bring them!" before stalking off.

The Doctor and his companions were hustled out of the dome and across to a more substantial building they assumed was the Cyberleader's headquarters. Certainly it was filled with screens and control panels and what seemed to be computer terminals.

Zoe looked at the terminals hopefully but they seemed to be designed to plug in directly to the Cyberman bodies. No hope of hacking into the system from there.

The Cyberleader had taken a seat in front of a wall of blinking read-outs. "You will explain your presence here." He pointed at Jamie. "Begin!"

Jamie gave a glance at the others, then hesitantly began to recount his life story. He started with his childhood and worked up to the Jacobite rebellion while the Cyberleader listened in a puzzled silence.

The Doctor had taken a spot near one wall and his eyes gleamed as he looked at the cables running along it. He looked across at Zoe and they exchanged a meaningful look while he tilted his head towards the cables. Zoe gave an imperceptible nod.

By this time the Cyberleader was growing impatient with Jamie's recitation. "Enough!" he thundered. "This information is of no relevance." He pointed at Zoe. "Speak! And if you do not respond more productively than your friends, you will regret it!"


Zoe licked her lips. She could feel the blood pounding in her ears. Was it fear, or something else? "I'll tell you how I came to be here," she said, keeping her voice level with an effort. "I qualified for deep space duty soon after graduating in astrophysics. But that was not my real reason for leaving Earth..."

The Cyberleader leaned forward, interested at last. His eyes seemed to gleam brighter. Zoe's data sounded of more importance than that of her primitive male companion.

"What was I really interested in? Close contact with alien species." She stretched, causing the front zipper of her jumpsuit to open a little and show the creamy pink flesh inside. Was it getting warm in here?

"I wanted personal contact ... to get to know them intimately," she continued. "I had sexual relations with a dozen different aliens, creatures and things. Somebody told me that the Nastarians were more than just double jointed." The zip was down to her navel now. "If we hadn't crashed, by now I'd be sampling their abilities in their bedroom. It's been 48 hours since I had a man and I am feeling so horny you couldn't believe it." She cupped one pink little breast and began toying with the swollen nipple.

The Cyberleader stared down at her from his throne-like bench as she squirmed half-naked in front of him. There was something about this diminutive female that stirred half-forgotten memories. Feelings that he hadn't concerned himself with since the long ago day he'd been converted into a Cyberman recruit.

He felt that he was on the verge of recalling something important. He stood, swaying a little over the three humans.

"I'd do anything for relief," cooed Zoe. She began to peel off the jumpsuit completely and her hips gave a little shimmy, making the light glisten on the dampness that was seeping through her pubic hairs.

Jamie was watching open mouthed, dazed by what was happening. The Doctor hung back, standing well out of the way but watching intently.

The Cyberleader made a metallic whirring noise as Zoe slipped out of the last of her clothing and leaned back against the shelf that ran along the side wall. She put two fingers into her mouth and licked them, then used them to massage her already-inflamed clitoris. A little moan escaped from her as she toyed with the sensitive flesh.

This was the straw that broke the camel's back. The Cyberleader lurched forward and between his legs a small door opened, revealing a tiny nub of flesh - the last vestige of masculinity left in his bionic body.

Zoe let out a gasp as the enormous metal man towered over her. Metallic fingers spread the lips of her vagina and the next thing she knew, she was being probed by a thrusting piece of what felt like plastic. She squeaked in surprise and discomfort as the bionic phallus began to work frantically in and out of her tiny pink hole.

She thanked providence that she was lubricating freely, since the Cyberleader seemed to be in no mood for foreplay or consideration. He drove ceaselessly in and out of her little hole, urged on by sensations he had forgotten existed. All that mattered now was the sensual pleasure he was gaining from the body of the human female. Feelings of pure voluptuous indulgence flooded his body, leaving no room for thought of any kind.

Zoe was breathing hard, but her legs were spread as wide as possible and she seemed to coping with the ravening lust of the mechanical rapist. His eyes glowed ever brighter and the speed of his thrusts increased, then a harsh rattle came from his mouth. A wisp of smoke emerged from the joints around his neck.

The last thing the Cyberleader felt was the beginning of an explosive climax racing along his nerves and ganglia. Then with a final thrust into Zoe's yielding flesh, his body locked up completely and he fell to the floor like a giant doll abandoned in a toyshop display. There was silence.

Jamie stared in disbelief at the result of this unprecedented coupling. He could not understand what was going on.

Zoe climbed wearily to her feet and reached for her clothes. "I hope you can think of another way to defeat the Cybermen, Doctor." She looked tired and rather pale. "I don't think I can fuck them to death one at a time."

"Is he dead then?" said Jamie in disbelief. "What killed him?"

"Emotion," said the doctor. "The Cybermen have turned their backs on any form of stimulation except the intellectual. The impact of a sexual orgasm after all this time was too much for him." He prodded the immense metal body with his toe. "The Cybermen knew this and built in a safety feature to stop their weapon passing through the walls of this building. A sort of lightning rod." He pointed to a cable on the wall. "At least until I sabotaged it and let the full force of it seep into this room."

Jamie nodded. That explained why watching Zoe had given him a towering hard-on despite his fear the brutal love-making of the Cyberleader would kill her.

The Doctor placed a finger on one glowing square on the wall, then on another. "Simple as that!" he said, sounding like a small boy who'd just completed a difficult problem in his maths homework.

And so it was. Simultaneously the sex weapon was shut down and the doors opened in all the domes. The Nastarian prisoners all over the city were suddenly consumed not with lust but with anger. They fell upon their Cyberman guards and tore them asunder with their bare hands and whatever blunt instruments they could find.

The Doctor and his companions hurried from the Cyberman headquarters just as the self-destruct sequence they'd triggered counted down to Zero. The projector atop the transmitter mast exploded in a ball of flame and the entire mast began to topple over.

The Doctor looked back at the transmitter, ruined beyond any possible repair. "The galaxy is safe from a fate that, if not worse than death, would certainly be very unpleasant."

"Can we get back to the Tardis please?" said Zoe in a weary voice. "So far today I've been screwed, buggered, kidnapped and had to seduce a giant robot. I could do with a hot bath and a long sleep."

"Young lady," said the Doctor thoughtfully as the Tardis doors closed, "your reproductive organs have just saved entire worlds from conquest."

Zoe collapsed into a chair. "Don't mention it, Doctor. And I mean that - don't mention it, ever, to anyone!" She winced. "I'm thinking of going into a nunnery when I get back to Earth."

Jamie leaned over and said quietly "Zoe, I understand everything now except for one thing." She looked up at him. "Did you really go into space so you could have sex with aliens?"

"A gentleman would not ask such a question," she replied with a hint of the old Zoe returning to her voice.

"Aye, well, I guess I'm no gentleman then," he sighed as the Time Rotor began to whirr and bleep behind him.

THE END

This story was actually written before the World Wide Web, back in 1986; fortunately a carbon copy survived and I was able to locate it for your reading pleasure.

brok
brok
24 Followers
12