Doctor Who: More Tea, More Fisting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

"If you say so, miss. My point is, I doubt you've given any thought to being more than submissive. Oh, there's no shame in it, dear. How you were raised, I expect. Same as me. It took Mistress to show me how that subservience of mine could be pressed even further, to the auspices of complete surrender. Some even share roles, as easily as Mistress and I share clothes. But that wouldn't be proper for me. Madame Vastra is Mistress, I am her humble servant. But I wonder—do I outrank guests? I am the lady of the house, technically speaking. Are you beholden to me?"

"Yes," Clara gasped, not recognizing the words she spewed. "I mean, I think so. I came here because you—you and Vastra—"

Jenny pulled her corset down so it cinched below her breasts. Her creamy tits with all their snowy white flesh jutted forth, quivering a little in their freedom. Clara thought of two scoops of vanilla ice cream, each topped with a succulent cherry. And she thought of how it would feel to have those scrumptious tits against her own.

"You know what some people say of the working class?" Jenny asked. "That we're rough. Vulgar. They wouldn't think our lovemaking can be as sweet and as lovely as mine is with Mistress. They'd think it'd be hard and fast. I can do that too. Mistress likes both. But I think you've had enough of sweet and lovely. You want a fuck just as big as your cunt. That's what I'll give you. I'll break your right proper cunt open just like it deserves. I'll fuck you like a whore, because you may have the face of a lady, but your cunt belongs to the lowest bunter in the East End."

To that insulting invective, Clara only held her cunt wider. She was actually smiling, perfectly willing to let Jenny be the boss. Perhaps it was her state. A fire could be hot or it could be out. She could be a control freak or she could be utterly passive. She just couldn't understand being anything in between.

Jenny mounted Clara, who moaned passionately even before she was penetrated. With brusque precision, Jenny seized Clara's hips and drove herself into her up to the hilt. Clara's only reaction, besides a grunt of excitement, was to wrap her legs around Jenny's back.

Jenny worked the dildo around, hard, fast, deep. Clara was shuddering, but Jenny took no notice of it. "Bollocks! This is like trying to ravish water!" She tried to pull away, but Clara held on, wanting her to continue. Jenny slapped her in the face until she teared up, and Clara's legs finally relaxed.

"You're loose as a turkey without stuffing, miss! These eight inches are enough to make even me come, but you might as well feed a cow a single straw as get you off with this."

"No! It was working!"

"Not for me." Jenny jerked the strap-on once more, and to Clara's obvious surprise it grew another two inches, thickening correspondingly. Now at ten inches, it looked like it could rip a girl apart. But what a way to go. "Oh, I've been remiss. I should've asked you what I can get you. Coffee? Tea? Or a reaming from my Black Beauty?"

Clara knew what she wanted to hear. She'd seen enough crime programs about doms, at least. "Fuck me, Jenny. Stick it in me." Jenny approached her again, strap-on leading the way, gleaming with her old juices. "Put it where I need it."

Jenny didn't get on the bed this time. She grabbed Clara by the thighs and yanked her to the end of the bedspread before falling upon her, chest flattening against hers, legs brushing against hers, all of them meeting except open cunt and hard prick.

"Where do you want it, miss?" Jenny asked innocently. "I'm sorry, I'm just a simple laborer. I don't know if you want it in your mouth, or your ass, or even between your teats. Perhaps you could show me?" Jenny's face hardened. "Show me, you little whore."

Clara reached down, groping for the hardness she so desperately needed. When her hand brushed against her own slack lips, her lower body buzzed with such pleasure that her feet kicked out. Finally, she found the well-grown cock. With an anxious wince, she maneuvered it between her thighs until it was fit dead-center of her gaping hole.

"Fuck me now, Jenny! Fuck me hard!" She threw her naked ass off the bedspread, trying to catch Jenny's cock. She managed a few inches, but it was worthless foreplay.

"All you had to do was ask, miss." Jenny did not let Clara suffer any longer. She pounded herself home like her hips were a hammer driving a nail, pinning Clara's cunt to the mattress. Her enormous cock was fully halfway into the wet clamp of Clara's sex, and it went further and further with each rocking of Jenny's slender hips.

Clara's thoughts—what little she could think—were shot through with disbelief. God, it's big. It's enormous! I can feel it! I can feel how big it is!

She flung her arms and legs around Jenny, dug her fingernails into Jenny's ass, all to get even more of the fake dick inside her. Jenny drilled down into her and she threw herself back up, fucking her pussy into the enormous dildo as fast as she could. Until their two shades of pubic hair mashed together, clits clashing.

With each thrust, Jenny hilted herself in Clara, and the base of her dildo moved against her own needy cunt—a good sensation. She kept herself fully embedded in Clara and worked their sexes together in a tight circle, Jenny coming fast. She enjoyed dominating Clara even more than Clara enjoyed being dominated.

Their bodies clasped together atop the bed, Clara's hands still trapping Jenny in her body while Jenny caressed the full breasts Clara's nudity offered up. "So warm," Jenny mused, kissing the scrumptious little caps. "I like how cold Vastra is—but miss... you're so warm!"

She came up to kiss Clara as her hands slid around the other woman's waist, their bodies melding. Breast rubbed against breast, mound nestled against mound, and Clara groaned into Jenny's mouth as her pussy grew used to the size of its penetration.

Jenny similarly enjoyed the wicked tongue she sucked into her mouth each time her lips met Clara's. "Sinful, too. They don't kiss like that around 'ere!"

"Frenching," Clara hummed, rocking her hips against the wonderful fullness that shot from Jenny's groin.

"It's so sensual. If I did that with Vastra's tongue, Mistress would be liable to knock me out! But here's how a Silurian kisses." Jenny abandoned Clara's mouth to its gasping and took the flesh of Clara's shoulder into her teeth. "I'll try not to leave any marks. Wouldn't want the Doctor jealous, now would we?"

Now that her sex was used to the size of Jenny's cock, Clara had no interest in hickeys. She went into overdrive, clawing Jenny's back and bucking her ass into the resolutely still dildo at her crotch, demanding the hot fuck she'd been promised. "Screw me! No more waiting! Screw the shit out of me!"

Jenny was as good as her word, drawing the dildo out almost halfway, then ramming it back home so hard Clara's juices flew into the air. The time traveler's body was rocked with hard thrusts as Jenny's face dropped to her jiggling breasts, licking the prominent sweat that now marked them.

"Harder!" Clara demanded, feeling her cream run down her ass as if being pumped out of her by Jenny's demanding thrusts. "Make me come!"

Their bellies clapped together with every thrust Jenny made, the sweat that poured from them squishing luridly between them bodies. Jenny's buttocks flexed harder and harder between Clara's well-opened legs, pumping steadily into Clara to claim and reclaim her pussy. In no time at all, Clara felt a heat, like friction, powering up in her core. The sensation was strong enough to make her fear some kind a seizure, but she felt a tingle in her lips, her nipples, and knew she was about to come. Come like never before.

And Jenny stopped. She pulled her dildo free in one decadent motion and dropped to her knees, facing the gape she'd created between Clara's legs. "I need to taste that cunny of yours, miss. I need to lick it all up!"

"What?" Clara cried, with more surprise than she'd felt facing time paradoxes, aliens, or spaceships. "No! No, get back in me! Finish me off!"

She limply struggled to pull Jenny back into place even as the energetic maid defied her, driving her stiff tongue toward Clara's center. "Need to know what a whore tastes like..."

"Ohhhh!" The second Jenny's tongue hit her pink cunt, Clara's pussy developed a leak it had never had before. It felt incredible. It wasn't enough. "Please! Please, I need you fucking me!"

"But isn't just how good middle-class girls come?" Jenny would've smiled if her lips weren't too bush mashing on Clara's labia. "Having their pussies eaten nice and dainty, like Yorkshire pudding?"

Jolts of pure pleasure were being sent from every inch of Clara's pussy that Jenny tasted, like her sex and Jenny's tongue were two flints and they were kindling fire. And it was nowhere near as good as that strap-on had been sinking into her center. "I need your cock, Jenny, please!"

"And I need to feel you come in my mouth like the creamy center of a hand-dipped chocolate. What compromise can we come to?" Jenny nuzzled further into the gap of Clara's slender thighs, tasting the freshest of juice from deep in her sex. "And I do worry if I kept going, I would do your tight little pussy harm with my great big tallywhacker."

"You wouldn't! You wouldn't!"

"Why wouldn't I, Clara?" Jenny tickled her lips on the downy carpet of Clara's pubic hair. "Is it that you have a great big cunt that can only be satisfied by a bigger, badder dick? A cunt so slack from your own fucking dildos that it took two fists to satisfy it? That will never satisfy any man again, lest he's one-part horse?"

"No!" Clara wailed, wishing she could protest harder, but too occupied quaking in a spasm of bliss. Her cream was pouring from her in broken dams' of excess, but it was not a proper orgasm, not the climax she'd craved. Not the feeling of being full, being filled, being opened past all limits that could be placed on her. "I'm a good girl! I teach children! I save people from monsters! I... I..."

"You may be a good girl," Jenny countered, her face soaked with wetness. "But you have a big, bad cunt. And there isn't a man alive who can satiate it like I can. Admit it!"

"My... my..." Clara watched as Jenny stood to pump her cock once more. It grew in two more whining stages—twelve inches. Then fourteen. Fourteen inches of engorged alien technology dangling down to Jenny's knees, and more than two, perhaps even three inches thick. And yet, all Clara could think about was how it would feel inside her. "My cunt is too big. No man could ever be satisfied fucking such a big cunt."

Jenny smiled brightly. "There, see? There's a good girl. If only I believed you." She laid the cock down on Clara's thigh. It was practically just as big! "I just don't think you meant that, miss. I think you just said that so I'd fuck you with my great big strap-on. So I'm just gonna have to fuck you even harder—with my great, big, strap-on—so you'll see how loose your muff really is."

Clara was going to argue, try for the last word, but then there was nothing left to say. She felt the hulking cockhead prying at her entrance. Her labia lips spread to the point of bursting in their desperate attempt to accommodate the invasion—the occupation—of her sex. Wordless, Clara would only watch with a kind of disbelief as the massive shaft somehow managed to disappear through the slit to her small, tight cunt.

"And if your puss wasn't loose before," Jenny's grin was that of a jackal, "it certainly will be tomorrow!"

Clara screamed inside her head, too enraptured by this takeover of her pussy to even be able to summon the breath for a verbal utterance. My God! My God! It's too much! BigthicklongBIG! I can't take it—I'm too small—how can my pussy take a cock this big?

She didn't know. She had no answers. She only knew that it was. The first inch of insertion was painful, but Jenny didn't stop and Clara's sex didn't stop her. It took every inch it was given, embracing it tightly, caressing it. Her cunt burned and ached like never before, it throbbed with fiery blood, but it took Jenny's cock deeper and deeper and Clara had no explanation other than the one Jenny had given. She was a slut. A loose, well-fucked slut.

Jenny's smile turned comforting, now that she'd proven her point. Now that she'd won. "Oh, come now, miss ... surely your gentleman callers must have noticed that you weren't exactly a snug fit to begin with? As callous as most blokes are, I'm surprised you haven't heard more than a few blighters' remark about how roomy your fanny is."

Jenny was now close enough for Clara's legs to wind around her back, as they did, helped along by Jenny lifting her thighs. Now the muscles of Clara's legs burned as they clamped tightly around Jenny's body. They were more uncomfortable than her pussy. "It's not been that many!"

Another inch sunk in and Jenny's eyes closed in rapture, as if she could feel the cock in Clara's sex like it were her own. "Oh, so they have complained about it... how many, then? More than half?"

Never in her life had Clara's sex felt so full. Her entire body centered around her cunt. Every nerve in her lived there. "It's not like they were all selfishly bemoaning it! The ones who suggested Kegel exercises wanted to enhance my pleasure as much as theirs!"


"In other words, every boy you've ever bedded. Poor little miss, with her big baggy hole... don't worry, my spoiled upper-class slut, I'll make you forget all about men."

Clara thrashed as Jenny gave her the rest of it. In the deepest recesses of Clara's sex, her inner walls snapped around their sudden impalement, forming a tight, hot throat for Jenny to bury herself in. At the feel of resistance, as futile as it was, Jenny gave Clara a celebratory kiss that ate up Clara's pained scream. All she could feel was the pain that pierced her cunt, eclipsing the pleasure of the girth stretching her entrance.

She loved it. She lived for the slightest motion of Jenny's cock in her crammed slit.

"Fun, isn't it miss?" Jenny asked. "Being a loose little slut instead of a high and mighty lady."

"Yes!" Clara sobbed. She was crying now. Tears not so much at the pain, but at the realization of what she was—and what she wasn't.

But she couldn't bring herself to care much when she was coming so hard. Her skin beet red, her fingers claws in Jenny's shoulders, the muscles of her sex sucked on the vast intruder in their midst as if squeezing the pleasure out of it. Her first orgasm was nearly a minute long. When it ended, her body shaking like she was running a high fever, she realized her cunt was vacant. Jenny had pulled out, fingering her clit as she watched Clara enjoy her come.

"Ready for more, miss?" she asked, sweet as could be.

Clara nodded breathlessly.

"Hands and knees," Jenny went on, still sweet even as she sneered. "You give your ass to me like the bitch you are: a bitch in heat."

Clara painstakingly flipped over. Then Jenny started fucking her all over again. It felt like Clara was coming with every thrust, every time the swollen feeling in her belly brushed up against her breaking point and backed off again. Her ass was up in the air, held in place only by Jenny's vicious grip, and her face was mashed down in the mattress, shoved down by a dominant hand on the back of her neck. It made it even better. She wondered if it was just the position making it feel so good, but a little voice in her head told her no. No, it was having Jenny humiliate her. It was being Jenny's plaything.

She came again, again, her fingernails tearing into the bed sheets just as her teeth were. A shameless smile held her face. Not such a prude now, was she?

Jenny did not stop until the pressure of her strap-on on her own mound made her come. It did not take very long. The sight of Clara debased before her, opened up and stuffed full of cock, was too arousing to ignore for very long. She shoved her spine straight, threw her head back, fucked until she hit bottom, and came.

"Oh, you sweet bitch, I'm coming!" she yelled, though Clara's eyes were shut so tight Jenny thought she might have lost consciousness. "I'm fucking you and I'm c-c-coming!"

She escaped and was sucked into Clara's clenching sex multiple times as her own pussy exploding, wetness splashing lewdly onto the base of her dildo and dribbling down her quaking thighs. She fell still, Clara still anchored on her dildo like a roast pig on a spit.

"I came." She patted Clara's ass. "I fucked you so hard, I came. Oh... Christ..." She nearly collapsed atop Clara, the dildo shifting in her lover hard enough to force out a hearty groan. Covered in sweat, she'd exerted herself more than she'd realized. She had to summon up all her strength to pry herself from Clara's body. The sight of her monstrous cock sliding endlessly out of Clara's well-used cunt was a spectacle to behold.

"Oh, you sweet cunt," Jenny whispered. The liberally dripping dildo now hanging down her legs, she sat heavily beside the motionless Clara. Her breath came in painful rasps. "Delicious girl—this must be why Mistress keeps me around. If I'm half as fun as you are—God almighty—were I her, I'd keep seven of us around!"

Her own joyful smile etched on a sweaty face, Jenny flopped down next to Clara, passing out nearly as soon as she'd hit the mattress.

The room's only motion was the dildo still jaunting from Jenny's groin, wobblingly slightly with the last of its user's movement.

***

Clara was aware of being on the brink of orgasm. It was sweet torture—almost comfortable, like being woken from a deep sleep by a need to urinate and staying under the warm sheets, letting the need grow until it was irresistible.

The feeling was odd, though. She hadn't touched herself. Nor had anyone else. The only stimulation she received was the airflow on her gaping cunt. She felt a bit like a flower getting no other nutrients but sunlight. At some point, she'd need water, but for now, she luxuriated in the life-giving warmth coming down on her.

She was woken by from her dazed half-consciousness by the rush of wind breaching the still air when the door was flung open. In her sensitive, fucked-out state it was like a stiff slap on her clit, only infinitely more pleasurable. Through lidded eyes she saw Vastra and the Doctor standing over them, Vastra's arms crossed, the Doctor's hands on his hips.

"My goodness!" he crowed, patting his jacket for his glasses. "What was in her and how did you get it out?"

Vastra was far less good-humored. "Jennifer Flint! I tell you to care for our guest in my absence and here you've gone and broken the Doctor's toy. Look at the state of her! The Time Vortex itself would be narrower!"

"But ma'am, she asked for it!"

"I'm quite sure she did," Vastra sneered. "But imagine if I gave you a hard fucking every time you begged me for one. We'd never get any work done!"

"Well, maybe then I wouldn't be so horny I had to screw the bottom off our guest!"

"Such crust!" Vastra rumbled. "Doctor, I must apologize on behalf of Jenny, who I assure you will not be pleasured for many months due to this. It's clear to me that my wife-maid has absolutely ruined your companion. I doubt Ms. Oswald will ever be the same; certainly, her womanhood will not be. If I may make a recommendation, drop her off on a pleasure-world. One with particularly large inhabitants. It's the only happiness she'll know."

The Doctor winced back as he saw Clara's gaped-out cunt give a spasm. "No, no, I don't think that'll be necessary. She's human; she'll go back to normal with time."

"Are you sure, Doctor?" Vastra asked.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers