Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

Now totally naked herself, Mara leaned back against the nearest wall, the overlay rippling around her like water. Once again, Amy was struck with that familiar mix of fear and jealousy that seemed to hit her around Mara's naked flesh. She had always had this ephemeral, idealized beauty that verged upon physical perfection, but this was somehow worse; the intervening three years seemed to have passed her by without affecting her at all.

Mara grinned widely as she inspected Amy's stare, and gave a motion for her to hurry up, 'I know, right? I look hot! That's not even conceited, that's observation. Isn't gene therapy wonderful? We all get it as kids, just as a matter of course. You'd never guess that Sander's thirty-six, would you? He still looks twenty-four!' She sighed appreciatively, 'I can really get behind technology like that...'

Amy paused, thought for a second, 'Yeah, I can see that. But listen-'

'Do I seem like I've changed terribly in three years, Amy?' Mara said sweetly. 'Because from my perspective, the delaying becomes boring. I've said what's going to happen, the rest is up to you. Now, you can give me as many poisonous glares as you want, but I want you naked, girl.'

Amy gave Mara a poisonous glare. Already basically topless, it was the work of a moment to remove her-still damp- skirt while maintaining her dark little stare. Frankly, she was glad to be rid of the clinging, water-logged garments, but she'd be damned if she was going to feel anything positive about being naked in front of Mara Syfte.

Mara tilted her head to one side, eyes scanning Amy's body with an appreciative glint, 'Oh my yes. It has been too long since I've been able to play with all of this... Now, there's a lot to get through today, so we'll have to be quick. You're going to get me off, so lie down.'

Amy shot Mara another of those killer glares, but with the Command Collar wrapped tight around her neck she knew there was very little point in resisting. Try as she might, she was unable to forget the events of her last stint in captivity, especially Mara's reactions to resistance. She acquiesced, lying on her back on the bed with a blank stare, her hair pooling around her and Mara's vicious grin filling her vision.

'Oh, you are being a good girl today!' Mara clapped delightedly. 'Very good decision, my dear.'

Mara's graceful, long-limbed form slithered up onto the bed beside Amy, every movement dripping sensuality. She examined her captive's face closely, with dangerous eyes, before swooping in for a powerful, suffocating kiss. Amy moaned against the intrusion, her guts turning to water in dread at what was about to happen to her. Mara's tongue was in her mouth, again, probing her and licking at her lips as she withdrew. Never taking her eyes off of Amy's, Mara gave an evil little giggle and licked her lips.

Her hands stroked idly over every inch of Amy's recumbent body, each gesture carrying the silent, unasked question: What should I do with you? Amy tried her hardest not to react, but found herself shuddering at Mara's insistent, probing touch. She stroked down, slowly tracking down her belly, closer and closer to sliding between her legs. Amy quivered.

She could almost feel her Collar heat up in anticipation, waiting for her to stop squirming restlessly and actually resist Mara's unwanted advances. Those long fingers crept ever closer to her pussy, tickling her skin and making her blood boil. Mara's confident, easygoing expression just made it worse; it was as if Amy was just a possession again, something to be taken and discarded at will. Again!

She yelped and jumped at the first delicate, feather soft stroke of her pussy, Mara's grin growing wider as her fingers caressed Amy's outer lips. She teased them delicately, fingers massaging Amy's labia with the occasional playful poke at her clit that made her shudder. Mara never penetrated her, that wasn't the point; the teasing was enough. Eventually, once Amy had relaxed into Mara's circular, frustrating caresses, once Mara's fingers had become coated in a thin layer of juices, she stopped. Amy tried unsuccessfully to restrain a tiny growl of disappointment.

'Well, that was fun,' Mara shrugged. She gripped both of Amy's wrists, 'Now it's your turn.'

The redheaded captive struggled as Mara swung her legs over to straddle her chest, pinning Amy's arms under her knees. She slid her hips forward, moving her pussy closer to Amy's face.

'Infer from context what is expected of you, and go from there,' Mara sighed, eyes closed in satisfaction at the power she now held. She liked the feeling of pinning a naked girl beneath her. The thought struck her that she was probably not alone in this.

Amy kept on struggling, trying to dislodge the weight of the blonde woman unsuccessfully. Her whole body twisted and bucked as her eyes bore silently into Mara's. It was important, necessary, to put up some form of resistance, if only to prove to herself that she was more than just their captive.

Mara frowned, sighed, 'Command: Lick me out. See? I didn't want to have to go there...'

Amy's eyes closed as the familiar feeling of her body being wrested away from her took control. Inexorably, her mouth opened, her pink tongue tasted open air before sliding the length of Mara's slit.

'Oh, yeah!' Mara giggled with a contented little smirk as Amy's neck craned, her mouth nibbling and sucking energetically at her pussy. She leaned back with a loud exhalation, the curve of her breasts pert and prominent on her chest. Her head tipped back, golden hair cascading down her back.

For her part, Amy had forgotten just how horrible the Command Collar was. Although her mind rebelled and screamed for her to stop, her body was in the grips of enforced obedience. Her senses still worked; she could see Mara grinning above her, hear her increasingly strident moans of pleasure, smell and taste the evidence of her arousal on her tongue and in her nose. It was like being a prisoner in her own head.

Amy's nose wrinkled, she groaned a little as she felt her tongue slide into Mara's hot, wet depths. Mara herself growled in deep satisfaction and stroked a hand through her captive's red tresses, grinning with heavy-lidded eyes. Bolts of wild heat shot through her with every lash of the helpless woman's tongue, every nibble of her teeth, every wonderful sucking motion; she wondered what, exactly, it was that Sander had done to modify the software in the Collar. He had made that thing awesome for her.

Very soon, Mara was grinding her hips against Amy's mouth, coating her lips and chin in her juices. She moaned loudly, closing her eyes just to lose herself in the sensation. These past three years with Sander had been great, but she had missed being able to do this; something in it just worked. It was nice, to have a toy like Amy around...

A fresh rush of juices coated Amy's tongue as Mara came, bucking her hips down forcefully towards the source of her pleasure as she did so. She gasped once, in the grip of orgasm, her muscles first tensing, then seeming to melt like butter as she rode out the waves of climax with Amy sobbing beneath her. The moment of fiery passion ended with a crystalline silence as Mara swayed gently on the spot, skin enflamed and senses slowly drifting back to earth.

'Oh wow...' She sighed, laughter bubbling up from some deep place within her. She rolled to one side, collapsing onto the bed and panting for breath with a dreamy look on her face. She stretched languorously, the muscles of her long limbs twitching with the final, satisfied tremors of orgasm.

Amy had turned herself to one side, refusing even to acknowledge Mara's presence. She hadn't forgotten the last time, all the humiliation this woman and her partner had put her though; but having to experience it all over again, with no end in sight, was an entirely new low. She wondered, with an encroaching fugue of hopelessness descending upon her, how long it would take the Doctor to find her this time. How long until she was back with Rory.

Or could it be that this time there was no escape? Last time, she had only gotten loose because Sander had overlooked something, and he had rectified that mistake since. Last time, the only reason the Doctor had found her at all was that Sander's insistence on broadcasting every second of her torment live had accidentally revealed too much information. It was too much to assume that he was broadcasting all this again. Not when he had a whole moon at his disposal.

A sharp poke to the back broke Amy out of her reverie. Mara was standing over her with an arched brow, the fingers of one hand idly teasing her hair, 'Listen kid, think on your own time. I am sure Sander has at least a bit more showing off to do today. So! Clothes, girlie.' She pointed at a closet inset in the wall, 'I'll just... watch. And hey, look on the bright side: If you hurry, you might get to see Sander fresh from the shower.' She winked, gave a cheeky little shiver.

Amy chose to ignore her, but for a single derisive roll of the eyes. She clambered off of the bed, hoping fervently that she wasn't shaking, and went to the closet. She didn't exactly have high hopes for the contents.

She still remembered the last time these two had provided her with clothes...

************

Sander felt somehow cleansed after showering. This was odd, because most of the time he avoided water like a cartoon cat. It was all his mechanical parts that did it; electricity and water rarely mixed, and if he wasn't careful... He'd even been a bit nervous back out at the beach. The rain afterwards hadn't exactly helped. His entire physiology was a bit of a crapshoot when it came to water.

He had to take his eye out, at least, and that was rarely a fun experience, what with the direct optic nerve plug and all. Science could grow him a new eye, but it couldn't waterproof the one he had...

Even with only half his sight, he could tell there was someone sitting in his office chair, the high back turned to obscure his view.

Quantum indeterminacy... It could be anyone in that chair. The galaxy was still full of people looking to take a piece out of Sander Hackett, especially with the recent rumors circulating on the net that he was still alive. Those were troubling; how did the universe get wind of that? It wasn't like he was running through the streets screaming it; he hadn't been off world in three years!

All that aside... There wasn't exactly a lot he could do if it was an enemy, still damp and wrapped in a towel. There were other people on this moon, this felt like something one of them would do. Sander decided to chance it; he cleared his throat loudly.

'Hey, San-chan,' A flat voice drifted languidly over the top of the chair. Sander breathed a sigh of relief. So good to know...

'Hi, Ren,' He rolled his eyes. 'We've been through this, my name isn't San-chan. You can't nickname a nickname.'

'I can do whatever I want, San-chan,' Ren shifted the chair to regard him. Her eyes swept the length of his bare torso, and she arched an eyebrow, 'Damn, San-chan!'

'Don't tease me, girl,' Sander said darkly. 'Who knows what I might do to you?'

'No, no, seriously! Like... Fuck, man!' Ren bit down on a knuckle theatrically. Sander had never been able to tell when she was being serious, 'You look good, is all I'm saying...'

'Oh,' Sander trailed off. This kind of game was common, between the two of them, and Ren was an attractive woman, even if she was scary as hell and had muscles that could comfortably snap him in two. And those spellbinding eyes of hers...

No, no. Not worth the hassle. She was...

'Why are you here, Ren?' Sander spoke a little more forcefully than he would have liked to, trying to derail that train of thought before it went to its logical conclusion.

Ren pulled her beloved combat knife from her shoulder-sheath, started idly flipping it from palm to palm, 'I want a shot at Amy.'

'We all want that, Ren,' Sander shrugged.

'I want the next shot at Amy.'

'Now why should I give you that, Ren?'

'Ever seen me throw a knife, Sander?' Ren's gaze turned pointed.

Sander smiled, 'Ever seen Jericho shoot a knife out of the air with the automated zero-point system, Ren? Don't think you can threaten me, I'm the core of this system.'

'I'd like to see that,' Ren laughed. 'But I'm not threatening you, San-chan. I could, but I'm not. What I'm saying is that Amy's never seen anything like me before. The things I could do...'

'I know the things you could do. And Amy's never seen anything like Dulsie, either, so your argument lacks merit,' Sander sighed again, and shook his head. 'But, if you want the next round, it's yours. I just want to show off the Eternity Engine before you do. Just go to the undercroft and wait there.'

'First you, Imouto-chan's probably doing her right now... Three in one day?' Ren grinned wickedly. On her, the adjective was entirely appropriate, 'That's one hell of a mean streak you've got there, San-chan... I like it.'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers
12