Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

To Sander, this was only encouragement.

He fucked her face with increasing force, each time the cycle repeated, choking her harder, mercilessly. Some sane part of him wondered just how far he was willing to go: Would he make her pass out with this? The rest of him, caught up in the rapturous power of the moment, didn't seem to care.

Cutting off the airways... this was new. This was vicious.

Again, he pulled her away, smiling smugly as she coughed and hacked, face red. Her breath came in hoarse, ragged gasps, chest shuddering with each one. When she looked at him, eyes cast momentarily on his, they burned; hate tempered with growing, genuine fear. She sputtered, teeth grinding together as Sander stared expectantly.

'Alright, fine!' Christina snarled, hands balled into useless fists. 'Master! Are you fucking happy now, you ass?'

'Better!' Sander laughed, enjoying the way her entire being seemed to fight against the words her mouth was saying. He pulled her roughly to her feet and over to the bed, tipping her through an ungainly circle where she ultimately ended up on her back, naked flesh jiggling enticingly. 'Now then!'

His eyes left her for a moment as he dug through his pockets, searching for something specific. They lit up as his fingers touched metal, withdrawing an object that glinted in the artificial light, a part of it swinging free.

'Time for the main event,' Sander grinned, the jaws of the metal clamp opening and closing as he squeezed them.

*********************

Lysithea settled down on her bed, legs folded beneath her. Her eyes closed, shoulders shifted as the muscles loosened. It was time to check in.

Her mind reached out, slipped the bonds of her body and floated out into the ether. She opened herself, wandering along familiar paths, honed and worn into her brain by thousands of years of evolution. It was almost an unconscious action, reaching out to touch the Song.

The Trine were a species of travelers. They had a homeworld that operated as a central hub, but it wasn't a place that many Trine-forms actually lived. There were biological reasons for this; the Trine had evolved to crave genetic diversity. To them, other species were perfect candidates; if at all possible, Trine-forms would interbreed, which made sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

The Trine were nomads, and so they had developed a centralized overmind; a hive intelligence that connected each individual Trine-form with the rest of the species. This was their Chorus; a hundred million children raising their voices as one. It was no wonder Lysithea had dropped out.

She would never permanently disconnect, she didn't think she could. But it was so loud, all the time. She hadn't been alone for years. The voices sang, hundreds of worlds turned in the sky and Lysithea couldn't help but hear about every one of them. It got distracting, which she knew wasn't how she was supposed to feel about it, only she valued her quiet time too much to put up with the chatter. When she had taken her job at Nirvana, content in the knowledge that breeding was now officially off the table for her, she had shut off her connection. Most of the time.

It paid to check back in, occasionally. She found herself having panic attacks if she left it too long. Whatever else it was, the Chorus was hardwired into her biology.

In the Chorus, thought produced sound. In the Chorus, sound produced color. When Lysithea closed her eyes, she could see the emotional states of the millions upon millions of her brothers and sisters, a vast constellation of minds, orbiting the Center, which lay at the heart of her homeworld. Here, it was not peaceful, but it was oddly comforting. The prodigal daughter had returned.

But...

The Trine-form's brow furrowed as something else intruded. Something that had never been there before, but was familiar all the same. It was one of her crew.

Lysithea could always perceive her friend's minds, out there, around her. But only as dim, inaccessible lights; dormant connections that, by their very design, couldn't be opened without the consent of the other party. Excepting Amy's, of course.

But this one was familiar- it was Ren's connection, if she wasn't mistaken- but it was active. More than that, it was a part of the Chorus. And that shouldn't be possible; only the Trine could commune with the Chorus. That was how it had been designed. And yet, the Centre had not outright rejected Ren, nor sent her spinning out somewhere else.

Which raised another rather important question: What was Ren doing communing with the Chorus in the first place?

Curiosity got the better of the pink-haired woman, and she extended herself, tentatively, towards the glow of Ren's soul. It was an odd looking place, even from the outside looking in; Sander's mind was a column of blue light, and from what Lysithea could tell, that's just what most humans would look like, through the subjective lens of her telepathy.

Ren's mind was an immense, gunmetal grey tower of liquid, constantly shifting under unseen pressures. Rivulets of thick, deep crimson light dripped in uneven patterns down the sides, creating a vaguely eerie picture. To make things worse, the entire image throbbed a dull red in Lysithea's mind, indicating that, whatever Ren was doing, it was causing her immense pain.

Lysithea avoided going completely into Ren, opting instead to observe the connection from a distance, drawing closer over time. It was worrying, seeing so many odd, unexplainable things happening within territory that, so far, had been solely her area of expertise. She didn't want to go blundering in, especially since... Well, Ren sort of frightened everyone.

Closer, closer...

<Hello?>

Lysithea jerked backwards with a shout, suddenly slammed back into herself and away from the Chorus. That voice!

It hadn't been Ren, that was for sure. No way Ren could sound like that, even in the free space that the Chorus represented. Besides, Lysithea had been in Ren's mind a bit in the past, and her voice had come on loud and strong back then. She'd had no reason to alter it.

No, this voice was different, even if it had issued from the same source. It had been little, childlike, even. Not friendly, or particularly hostile, just curious. And deeply alien compared to anything Lysithea had ever experienced before. It was a voice that had no understanding of speech, at least not with exterior entities. The word hadn't been slurred, it had just been... new. The voice hadn't been used very often.

So, to recap: Ren was attached to the Chorus, which was impossible, she was in great pain, and there was something else swimming around in her end of the connection.

'Okay,' Lysithea sighed, standing. 'I suppose I'll go see what that is all about...'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers