Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers

 

It took only a moment for that frustrating, inscrutable smile to spread across his face; his head tilted to one side as his shoulders rose and fell with gentle, silent laughter, as though he was enjoying some private joke. When Christina's eyes betrayed her confusion, he raised a hand, and it glittered. She stiffened.

 

How long had it been like that?! The clamp gleamed in his hand, swinging loose from the end of the chain. When did he do that?! Through the haze of myriad, confusing emotions and sensations she became aware of the hot, tingling pulse of blood rushing back into her aching clit. But how long, how long? How long had she been free and clear, yet continuing to fuck herself back on his cock?

 

That uncertainty was worse than if she had known exactly. Which was, in the end, exactly what Sander had wanted when he had acted.

 

Sander's gaze captured Christina's and held it, his eyes steady and unbending, yet carrying a note of amusement. The edges of his mouth curved into the tiniest of smiles, and slowly, deliberately, his hand moved down, between her legs. The beaded edge of the clamp, still warm from her body heat, rubbed against her throbbing clit, the sensitive nub teased by the hard, unforgiving metal. Christina's abs tightened, legs shuddering.

 

'You're not into it? Then stop,' Sander said, his voice soft, almost seductive. He continued rubbing the clamp- and his own knuckles- against her clit and labia until they were wet with her juices. His cock was still buried in her, so deep, 'Just pull away. Show me what you're made of, milady.'

 

The less intense sensations allowed Christina to free herself from the anchoring confines of her flesh for the first time since her violation had begun. The Collar, settled against her collarbone, demanded her attention first. It was still such an alien device, attached to an even more alien concept; Christina had resolved, from the moment she had discovered the ring of metal around her neck, that she would rid herself of it the first opportunity she got, and that she would never, ever become accustomed to it. She could feel it on her skin, warm metal slightly damp from sweat.

 

The clamp stroked her clit hard, sending a surge of pleasure firing up her hips; she realized she was rolling her hips slowly back and forth, sliding a few inches of Sander's length in and out of her currently dripping wet pussy. And from the look on his face, Sander knew why just as well as Christina herself did.

 

She whimpered, a weak and pitiful sound that caused her to become more than a little disgusted at herself. That Sander could toy with her this easily was shameful in and of itself. The ceaseless, almost absent-minded stimulation had taken its toll; once that fact became clear, the inevitability of it was almost a relief. She was going to cum.

 

As she thought that, Christina could feel, in the back of her head, that Sander wasn't going to make it easy on her. His fingers left her, the clamp clipped back down onto her poor, abused button to the sound of her pained mewling.

 

'That's what I thought, you little slut,' Sander growled, the roughness in his voice sending a chill down Christina's spine. 'You do like this, whether you want to admit it or not, I don't really care. You look like you're about to cum, milady. Command: truthfulness,' He cocked an eyebrow, filled with unbearable confidence.

 

Christina gritted her teeth so hard it hurt. The word bubbled up in her throat as the Command Collar went to work, and she tried to swallow it back down. She wouldn't say it, she couldn't, he can't know that! No, no, no...

 

'Y-yes! I'm going to... Going to cum...'

 

'Good girl,' Sander said, tousling her hair. 'Do you want to cum?'

 

No, no, no, no!

 

'Yes...' She sobbed, turning her head to one side. The word had a solid, dense feel to it, as though it were a millstone around her neck. The Collar had never felt heavier than at that moment.

 

'That's nice,' Sander said, toying with the silver chain in a way that sent confused, burning and pleasurable signals through Christina's body. 'Very, very nice. But you've gotta ask for it, Lady de Souza. Ask me and, oh, say please.'

 

He had stopped fucking her, holding his dick at the entrance of her sweltering vagina, the head held tight by her glistening lips. Christina hated to admit it, but since she already had there was no harm in it; her body ached with desire. The need to cum was overwhelming, but at this point she'd cooperate just to get it over with. If she could get some time alone, if she could cum- just to keep her head clear, of course- and be left alone in this cell... Well, she did break the law for a living. She knew how to break out of cells.

 

Pride must be swallowed. This was the time to be circumspect. Besides which, the Collar seemed to be intent on forcing it out of her, anyway.

 

This wasn't her... This wasn't what she was really thinking. That was impossible.

 

'I need to cum. Please, can I cum?' Christina had to give herself credit, her voice barely quavered at all. On the other hand, her toes were curling, and her legs had twisted around behind his back in a pathetic attempt to draw him a little closer to her, but that was nothing but her treacherous flesh. It wasn't what she really wanted.

 

'You may!' Sander grunted, driving himself forcefully into Christina's welcoming cunt and pulling on the clit-leash simultaneously. His free hand again went to tug at her nipple. It was all too much to handle at once; the stimulation, the pain... So many competing signals washed over Christina's tense, sweating form, and she tumbled over the edge into the abyss.

 

She didn't want to make a sound, and in fact she was usually a rather quiet lover... But not this time. Her eyes screwed shut and her nose crinkled as deep red lips opened, shrieks lapsing into heavy panting as molten pleasure blasted through her, constricting her throat and making coherent sound, coherent thought impossible.

 

Sander kept the leash taut for her entire orgasm, the unforgiving metal teeth biting into her most sensitive of places, pleasure and pain twisting through her like lances of fire, her hips and legs and breasts and cunt alight with the dueling sensations. Pussy juice flooded freely down the cleft of her ass and to the floor as she bucked and writhed under the sledgehammer strike that cumming had become for her. Signals crossed, distinctions became meaningless... Christina found that pulling away from the leash, letting it bite deeper into her fizzing, overtaxed clit, was just as hot, just as addictive as the reverse action. She had never known she could cum like this.

 

In some respects, she wished she still didn't.

 

She came down from that high to the realization that she was still being fucked. It didn't take her long to notice that that wasn't an entirely accurate assumption; the truth was that Sander was fucking her, but that she wasn't hugely important to this activity any more. His eyes were closed, his hands clasped possessively on her thighs, pulling her legs up and giving himself greater access to her juicy pussy. The chain dangled, discarded and forgotten, between her legs, yet the clamp remained attached to her throbbing button all the same; each strong, pistoning thrust from Sander tugged on it just enough to be painful. To Christina's exhausted, confused body, it was hard to tell whether she liked that or not.

 

All the energy, all the fight, had drained out of her with her orgasm. Her muscles felt as though they had melted like butter, and she lay back with shameful recriminations running through her mind and let Sander screw her, let him do as he please with her body. This wasn't for her anymore, her pleasure no longer meant anything. This was for him, so that Sander could get off; she was just his limp little fuck doll.

 

Eventually, she heard him grunt through the fog of shame and exhaustion, felt him thrust deeply into her. Felt the warm, wet spurting of his seed deep within her. There were... problems attached to that. Christina felt some of that old fire begin to return, stoked deep in her bones. How dare he?

 

'You bastard!' She hissed as he withdrew from her, stepping away and bundling himself back up into his pants. 'What if I get pregnant?'

 

'You can't,' Sander said simply, shrugging. He waved a hand vaguely through the air, 'You really think I would have done that unprotected? Sterilization field, enclosing the whole moon. Stops my, uh, boys from swimming, stops your eggs from travelling. Just while we're here, of course, though I do have a portable version for vacations and such. Thirty-fourth century technology: you gotta love it.'

 

For the first time since this ordeal had begun, Christina began to genuinely consider the possibility that she was totally adrift from everything she knew. Perhaps permanently. It wasn't a hugely satisfactory line of thought; escape became increasingly attractive.

 

'Well, that was enjoyable,' Sander clapped his hands together. In truth, he was just making small talk because he really didn't have any idea how to end this little engagement. Lucky for him, he didn't need to; there was a knock at the door moments later.

 

'Yo, Sander!' It was Tsugi. 'Kanaria needs to talk with you! Are you decent, or are you, like, elbow deep in some filthy, lustful activity?'

 

Sander took a moment to consider what sexual act would allow him to truthfully describe it as "elbow deep." He came up with a few, but none of them seemed particularly pleasant, or kind for that matter. Two things also became clear: Tsugi was thinking the exact same thing, and he knew Sander far too well.

 

'Yeah, let's just ignore that last part, huh?' The androgynous youth called out. 'But seriously, Kanaria, man!'

 

There he was, alone in a room with an attractive, naked woman, and he was expecting company. Christina was staring at him with undisguised hatred, the kind of look that made him nervous to turn his back. But there was something in this woman, in that insane confidence of hers, that truly irritated him. Sander knew he could enforce his dominance one way or another, but the desire to punish this woman, to make her suffer, to break her... It filled him.

 

He looked from Christina to the door, then back again. His eyes settled on the dangling end of his chain, hanging next to her well fucked cunt. A nasty grin spread across his face.

 

'I'll be right there!' Sander called out to the other side of the door, before turning back to his captive and putting his hands on his hips.

 

'Jericho, where do I keep my longer chain?' He asked the roof of the cell.

 

'Your back pocket, Master Hackett,' Came the chilled reply.

 

'Outstanding.'

**************************

 

Minutes later, the door to the cell slid open and Sander stepped out, grinning in obscene happiness.

 

'So somebody had fun, huh?' Tsugi deadpanned. 'She really that good?'

 

'That doesn't matter!' Kanaria spoke up, stepping forward. 'Sander, there's something really wrong with J-' She froze as she looked down, her face going bright red as her eyes went as wide as physically possible. She squeaked.

 

'What?' Tsugi followed her gaze, before simultaneously frowning and laughing, 'Oh, dude! There's a lady here!'

 

'There are two,' Sander tried to stifle his laughter, and failed. Below him, something growled savagely.

 

Christina was on her hands and knees beside him, still naked and still vibrating with anger. Her clear blue eyes stared up at the assembled crew with dull edged fury, anger delayed but very much present. A long silver chain looped through Sander's hand was connected to her Collar, threaded through a little eyelet set into the front of the device. Once attached, a second chain seemed to have been threaded through one of the links, at about chest height. The purpose of this was clear; this second chain had clamps at either end, currently gripped tight to the brunette's nipples. The terminal end of the chain- yet another clamp- was set between her legs; any tugging from Sander's end would cause all three clamps to pull painfully at some very sensitive areas.

 

'That's just mean, buddy!' Tsugi shook his head, nevertheless grinning from ear to ear. Sander nodded enthusiastically in response.

 

'Yes, yes, very impressive,' Kanaria's voice shook a little as she attempted to shake off the filthy little scene in front of her. Her blush was practically luminescent, 'But we have a problem, Sander! The Marduk issue, this problem with Jericho, I think it's talking to me. It's a bigger problem than I think we've realized, and-'

 

There was a loud clack, and the lights suddenly cut out, plunging the hallway into darkness save for the second hand light from rooms further down. Kanaria clucked her tongue, 'Oh, come on! Stop interrupting me, universe!'

 

'What was that?' Sander said, brows furrowing.

 

'Do you even have to ask?' Kanaria sighed in irritation.

 

'Oh, that was just me,' A new voice slid through the gloom from the speakers set into the wall. It was youthful, energetic and deeply sarcastic, 'Hi.'

 

'What the what?' Tsugi exclaimed, looking around aimlessly for the source of the voice.

 

'I wanted to turn off the power, so you couldn't stop me,' The voice said, speaking a little slower, apparently for Tsugi's benefit.

 

'Who are you?' Sander snapped. He was getting too old for this kind of crap.

 

'Me?' The voice laughed. 'Oh, come on, Sander! Hasn't your little A.I buddy been trying to warn you about me for the longest time? Well, seems he failed, so I guess I'll introduce myself. Ha, I'm a being of wealth and taste...'

 

'I am Marduk.'

 

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
204 Followers
12