Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

But Ren was impatient; Amy's eyes screwed shut as she felt the Half position herself behind her. The tip of the strap on settled between her legs, Ren's hand wrapped around the rubber thickness. Amy had seen it, Ren had been mean enough to show it to her first; the sheer girth of it was a bit frightening. She didn't know whether she would be able to take it, but given that Ren was the one behind her, that was a moot point. She shuddered in fear, dread in the pit of her stomach at the impending pain.

Amy shuddered and gasped as the delicate, wet folds of her pussy split around Ren's cock. A chill went down her spine at her captor's rough growl of raw satisfaction from above; Ren's hand lay, open palmed, in the small of Amy's back, keeping the redhead still and steady. It was only a gentle touch, but Amy could feel the barely restrained power behind it.

Amy bit her lip, determined not to cry out as her cunt stretched, struggling to take the entirety of Ren's cock. Giving Ren the satisfaction of knowing just how in control she was would only motivate her to go harder, make her suffer for it. It had been clear before that the Half had a hair trigger, but right now any pretense of restraint was out the window. The snarling, clenched teeth, fiery eyes and intense expression all pointed to a Ren that was, for all intents and purposes, completely unpredictable.

Which would be bearable, were she not trying to fuck Amy with a cock large enough to knock someone out...

It was a slow process that made her skin prickle with a heady mix of revulsion and desire and pain, but Ren eventually buried the entire length of her false dick in Amy's steaming, dripping pussy. She tried not to move, to still the sharp ache of discomfort between her legs, but... There was a moment, crystalline and silent, where everything was still; Ren's head tipped back, an animal moan in her throat, as she enjoyed the sheer, delicious sensations of the slave's cunt as it twitched around her. This was the first time she had used a sense-feedback prosthetic like this; she'd had no idea that giving some young, pliant thing a dicking like this felt so good!

'Hope you're ready, Hime,' Ren snarled, so caught up in the moment that her previous weakness, along with any pretense of gentleness, had passed her by. Her burning eyes flicked to Christina, ' Other bitch, sit in front of Amy-Hime. I want you to see what it's like here. Move! Hold on Hime, because this is about to go to some extreme level of fun, slut.'

Those muscular, sculpted hips rolled, pulling the rubber prick almost entirely out of Amy. She whimpered, knowing what was coming before it happened; her thighs tensed, bracing against the sudden, slamming thrust into her sensitive, overworked hole. She screamed. A scream of pain and overstimulation that mingled with Ren's answering grunt. The silence was well and truly broken, and Ren went to town.

With a litany of loud, ferocious groans, Ren began fucking Amy forcefully, hips slapping into her pale, upturned ass with every thrust. She jerked forward at the vigor of it, the air forced from her lungs as pain clashed with pleasure within her. Very quickly, every muscle in her body went taut. She groaned, the sounds of her shameful pleasure mixing with Ren's heated growls and the sound of flesh impacting on flesh.

Ren fucked her mercilessly, forcefully, the rubber cock sliding through her so fast, so well, so hotly. It hit her in all the right places, stimulated along the length of her tunnel with brutal power, turned her into a moaning wreck in seconds. She hadn't been kidding when she had said she was too sensitive; multiple orgasms had left her clit fizzing and her pussy sore. Now, with Ren taking her pleasure so directly, she couldn't help but feel the full force of ecstasy and agony as they soared through her.

Amy's eyes screwed shut as the Half pounded her; she could feel it building up inside her, against her will. That vast, awful internal pressure, the storm of her unwilling climax, that she fought against with everything she had. She wouldn't win, she knew, but to let it happen, to simply give in, would be utter defeat. She felt she would lose herself, if she did that. Even if...

Christina, right in front of her. If she looked up, her eyes would have no choice but to stare into those of the woman who was now sharing her fate. Those blue eyes, examining her, laden with apprehension and deep down, under the haughty composure, fear. Amy wondered what, exactly, Christina could see in her expression; could she see her pain at what Ren was doing to her? Her shame at the violation, at her situation in general? Pity at the fact that Christina was now sharing that? Could she see how close Amy was to cumming?

Which combination of those things would be worse, she wondered.

'Fuck! Yeah!' Ren snarled with animal passion, each word a loud exclamation at the end of another hammering inward thrust. A thrill of fear went down Amy's spine; this was the Ren she had thought was lurking under the surface, the last few times they had been alone together. This was a Ren who wasn't even trying to restrain her aggression; all that power, all that belligerence and pure, undiluted strength was free and being visited upon her pale, helpless form. The fingers of the huntress' right hand dug into the skin of Amy's back, tensed by lust, painfully tight. The strength in that grip... Amy was sure that, if she wanted to, Ren could snap her like a twig.

The twisted ball of arousal and humiliation burned, deep in her core; Amy could feel her cunt clench down around the older woman's dick, and she knew from the sounds Ren was making that she could feel it too. The unrelenting fucking, the violation, the shame burning in her cheeks and the taxing demands being made of her body were all bringing her closer to that familiar edge. That razor sharp point that Amy knew, without having to be told, that Ren would make her dangle on. She had figured out how the Half worked, almost from the first time they had met; she would be made to beg. She would be made to beg, and Ren could play her body like a goddamned violin and she would beg, and plead, and promise her anything just for the chance to burn and shudder and writhe in enforced ecstasy. She could already feel it in her, like a gunshot waiting to go off.

Edging, edging closer... Being fucked, driven so, so close to the edge. Moaning, screaming with the sheer sensation singing through every nerve in her body and not even caring. Eyes seeing stars, thighs and ass and pussy and clit aching desperately, fizzing at the edge of the abyss. Closer, closer...

And, yes, there was the cessation; not a slow drive to motionlessness, but a sudden, full stop. So characteristic of Ren, so expected, and yet Amy still cried out at the change, more frustration in her voice than she would have liked to admit.

'You're going to cum, aren't you, you filthy bitch?' Ren hissed, savagely. She was suddenly so very close to Amy's face, the length of her dick buried inside her slave's twitching pussy. 'You're going to cum all over my cock like a good little whore, and you're going to beg me for the privilege. You're going to fuckin' beg, because I'm so very close myself and in a few little thrusts I could get myself off and leave you here panting like a bitch in heat and make you do it yourself. And the minute I leave, you'd do it. You'd bury your fingers in that hot slave cunt of yours and cum, but you wouldn't like it because that'd be playing the game, wouldn't it? That'd be admitting to yourself that you like this, that you get off on it,' Ren's teeth nipped at her earlobe, hard. 'Better my way, huh slut?'

Amy didn't know what had sparked this particular verbal assault, but it was just more evidence of the powder keg Ren had become. Christina was watching, but right now the two of them were completely, utterly alone. To disobey would be to invite the wrath of a person who seemed, at the best of times, about three seconds away from murdering the closest living thing. She shivered, but nevertheless her mouth opened, lips trembling, 'P-please, Master... Please may I... May I cum?' Her Scottish accented tones shook with the hot, desperate agony of what she was being forced to say. So, so close...

'You're going to cum, Hime,' Ren's voice thrummed through the air, dripping in blood. 'I don't want you to be able to deny that you enjoyed this. Chris-chan can watch, see it happen. Watch you squirm. But you're going to do the work, here. Fuck yourself back on my cock, slut. Make us both cum.'

Amy whimpered, but her hips were already moving with a hungry energy all their own. It didn't matter, it didn't matter anymore. Ren was going to wring an orgasm from her tired body whether she fought back or not. This wasn't a fight that was worth anything and besides, right now Amy had no idea how Ren would react if she resisted. There was something about the Half that made her want to flee, every time she was around.

She trembled and shook, feeling the storm clouds gather under her skin, pale flesh glistening with sweat. Her back arched with a high, reedy whimper as everything in her spasmed around a central point; her impending climax. And it was going to be a big one.

And Ren was right with her, that was the worst part. The Half's labored breathing was crystal clear behind her, the light twitching of her hips bringing her cock deeper and deeper into Amy's convulsing cunt. The heat spread, burned, twisted and scorched; closer, closer, and...

Finally, the blessed, torturous relief of the explosion. Amy squirmed, every muscle in her screaming and tightening as orgasm tore through her, ripped her apart and left nothing but a shaking puddle of pleasure, incapable of anything but moaning.

Ren was cumming with her, she had to be; nothing that wasn't climaxing makes a sound like that, except maybe wolves. The strap on was buried entirely within Amy's cunt, stretching it uncomfortably; the sensors set into the shaft funneling bio-feedback directly into Ren's nerve endings, making her sweat and squeak, just as Amy was. Amy's toes curled tightly, Ren's legs shook to the point where they almost collapsed out from under her. For the two of them, time froze into a single, thrusting, grunting, cumming moment.

When it was over, Amy's face was buried in the bed sheets, eyes screwed tight to avoid seeing the aftermath of what had just happened. To avoid Christina. Above her, Ren panted, shoulders shaking, eyes heavy lidded and mouth locked in a grin that showed altogether too much pointed canine tooth. The redhead remained motionless, as the Half slowly withdrew her dick from her gaping, well-fucked cunt. She hoped that, if she did nothing to attract attention, Ren would simply leave her alone.

But that was too much to hope for, wasn't it?

'Fuck me!' Ren giggled breathlessly, skipping from one side of the bed to the other, until she was in front of Amy's face. Amy didn't move to look at her, but she could hear the Half's footsteps echoing heavily on the cell floor. 'That felt great! I get why guys like their junk so much now! Fuckin' party time! Now clean me off, Hime.'

Those strong hands wound through Amy's ginger curls, pulled her head roughly up so that the jet black tip of Ren's false prick could slap against her cheek. It wasn't that the fight had drained out of her, but by now Amy could recognize a fight she couldn't win, or that she didn't even want to fight. With the Collar heavy around her neck and a dangerous look in Ren's eyes, she opened her aching jaw once more, using her tongue to clean her own juices from the rubber penis. Her nose wrinkled at the tangy taste, but she persisted, exploring every ridge and bump, constantly finding new sources of moisture to remove. Her cheeks blushed deeper.

Eventually, Ren seemed to be satisfied, withdrawing the false cock and removing the straps from around her hips. She let it drop to the floor, momentarily, so that she could retrieve her jeans and shirt, replacing her pants but going shirtless, only the tightly wound bandages covering her breasts. Her firm, flat stomach dripped sweat, catching the light in an undeniably attractive way.

She picked up her precious strap on, cradling it in a strangely loving way as Amy showed her first signs of true life, picking herself up and taking a seated position on the bed, arms folded over her perky breasts with a vague tremble. Her back was to the other captive, it had to be. She couldn't stand to see it in her eyes, that recognition of her complicity in the act. Just for a moment, Ren turned back to regard the captive girl.

A shadow fell over her face, casting her eyes in a strange aspect and revealing... What? A flicker of something deep and powerful, fiery and passionate within them. Something unknowable. Something that made Amy shiver anew.

'Thanks, Hime!'

And with that, she was gone.

*******************

'You know, this is exactly the kind of shit that I hate most.'

'I know, dude! You've been complaining about it nonstop since things calmed down!' Mara rolled her eyes, using one hand to press Sander against the cool metal wall. She leaned into him, 'I get it, this is bad. It's bad in general, and it's bad for you personally. I understand.'

'Why today?' He said quietly, bitterness edging into his voice. His hands had gripped Mara's hips, but not in the manner of a man being affectionate to his girlfriend. No, this was more like a man hanging onto something for support, 'Why now?'

The blonde's expression softened, and she laid her head against his chest. There were no words, she couldn't- didn't want to- say anything to him, right now. Frankly, she didn't even know how to feel, in this moment. Today was the day, the day everything had been taken from Sander; the day Elsa had been killed. It had been easy to forget, when there were more important things to be focusing on, but now, with a little breathing room, he was... Well, moping.

On the one hand, Mara could understand the kind of soul-crushing loss that Sander must still be feeling, even sixteen years later. His entire life had been ripped away from him, after all. On the other... He had a new life now. A life with her. She could admit to a little jealousy at the pedestal her boyfriend had placed Elsa on, but it was more than that; the two of them had been together for three years now and, at this time of year, the question always loomed in her mind: wasn't she good enough for him?

This was the time of the year where Sander went morose, and very little could pull him out of it. In a way, Mara was glad that Marduk had come when he did; the timing was certainly suspicious, but it was good to give her man something to sink his teeth into right now. It was a distraction, and that was good. Better than watching him ignore her in favor of a dead woman.

'I don't know, honey,' Mara said softly, trying to mean the words without feeling any jealousy, and failing. 'But it fucking sucks.'

'I'm going to need to deal with this though, aren't I?' Sander said in a low voice. 'It's not... not something we can put off. We're under attack, Mara.'

'I know,' She said. 'And we're going to deal with it, just like we deal with everything else, Hackett. We're going to kick its ass, whatever it is. Because that's what we do. I'll go to the comm. Station and see if I can run a trace on Marduk, run him back to his original source. You go in there with Kana and interrogate that little fucker.'

'... Alright.'

When Mara kissed him, it was in her usual manner; hard, possessively, tonguey and passionate. Sander found it hard to stop himself from kissing her back and, when she pulled away, he had to admit he was a little disappointed. She flicked him on the forehead, making him blink, and strutted off down the corridor.

'Don't worry, Hackett!' She turned, grinning. 'We'll get this bastard!'

******************

'It seems that Marduk has failed, sir.'

'Yes indeed, Huxley. But, really, that was hardly unexpected. I prepared for this eventuality,' The demon inside his employer smiled, though his eyes were hollow. He turned, facing out over the hangar, and the men assembled therein. 'Gentlemen, it seems you'll get a chance to kill Mr. Hackett after all!'

A great cheer went up, echoing off the metal walls and folding in on itself; the sound of an impending battle. Huxley questioned the need for so many men, given that they were effectively fighting seven people. But then again, some of those people were... experienced. And once he had gotten the word out- let's hunt Sander Hackett- he had been fielding volunteers left and right. That man had made some enemies in his time.

'I know many of you have been itching for this,' His employer continued, voice conversational and downright friendly. This was his public face, but Huxley had spent enough time with him to know the man behind the mask, and that was a frightening thing. From this distance and angle, Huxley doubted the assembly could see the void reflected in his employer's eyes. And if they did, would they care?

They all knew who this man was, but the opportunity he was providing them was worth too much to each of them to give it up.

'We've all read the history, but each and every one of you actually lived it, gentlemen!' Demon in his eyes, not in his voice. Fucking terrifying, 'Sander Hackett took everything from you, and you survived. For years, you've at least had the comfort of knowing that he had met his maker, except it turned out the little coward had slunk away with his tail between his legs, robbing you of your rightful vengeance. Today, you'll reclaim that right. Please, cheer if you want to: I find your exuberance edifying.'

The cheer went up, and then repeated. Again and again, a joyous sound. Guns were raised above the assembled heads, rattling as they chanted. Most of these guys were ex-military; their pride was important to them, and right now, it was entirely on the line. Again, the cheer:

'For Vesperia!'

Location: Peregrine Class stealth transport craft: S.S.V Paquin.

In high orbit above Trismestigius.

******************

 

'Yeah, hi, okay, what do you want?'

It wasn't entirely surprising, but Sander did note with interest that all of Marduk's bravado, all of his obnoxious, oily confidence, had drained away into the floor. Kanaria had transferred the A.I, its entire consciousness, into an external light drive; right now he was completely harmless. His hologram could only be projected within Kanaria's office, and wasn't he sullen about that.

'Well, I've got a few questions personally,' Kanaria eyed the orange hologram with distaste. 'But I'll let my friend take the lead, since he actually seems really angry right now.'

'Thank you Kana,' Sander nodded. 'I'll keep this brief. Who sent you, Marduk? And don't say nobody, because we both know that A.Is don't just up and travel, you lying little app.'

'Okay then,' Marduk shrugged. 'My master sent me, we all know that. But actually, I don't have to tell you dick, Hackett. And that app bullshit? That's racist.'

Sander grinned, widely and evilly, 'I was hoping you'd say that. Kana?'

'No luck on an origin, Sander,' Kanaria barely looked away from her screen. 'But there are some interesting things to be found in his base code. I'm most concerned about this detonation element in here. It's set to fire the moment he took control of the system.'

'What?' Sander said sharply, practically leaping the distance to the screen. 'A fucking detonation program?'

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers