Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

'Yes,' Jae's simple candor didn't even make her uncomfortable anymore. He had a habit of treating her body like his territory, which, well...

Shit. Shouldn't be thinking like that.

Still, she grunted as his fingers slid roughly, deeply into her, stretching her abused pussy like it was nothing. To him it undoubtedly was, but Ren found herself writhing with the sensation of it; the rippling waves of hot, uncomfortable pleasure. It felt good in the worst way possible. And... fuck did it ever touch something deep inside of her.

Much like Jae himself. Ren caught herself quickly, realizing that she had arched her back in a disgusting display of enthusiasm. The captain was chuckling behind her, just to make sure she was under no illusions as to whether or not he had seen that, 'You're far too easy to play...'

She knew what he was going to say next; it wasn't going to go over well. Come on Jae, a little slack? Just this once?

'Slut.'

'Fuck! Just get it over with already! Stop fuckin' toying with me... Sir!' Ren stared steadfastly ahead, but in truth her body was roiling. A minute more, a second... She wouldn't be able to take it. Not today. Not with the collar around her neck.

But she got the feeling Jae wasn't going to play around today either. Usually he was one to take his time, make her scream with almost clinical precision, keep her dangling until she begged, the fucker. Of course, when it finally happened... Sparks flew, but she would never admit that out loud.

'Eager girl, is she?' She felt him move up behind her, the sound of his zip dropping sending a shiver down her spine. It was an odd sense of eagerness; on the one hand, there was a reason she kept doing this despite the conflict it raised in her. On the other, Jae did his best to turn her into a whimpering, begging wreck during these moments, and he succeeded far too often for Ren's liking. Still, she pressed back against him, admittedly eager for his touch.

Her lips curved in a genuine smile as she felt the heat of his hardness press against the inside of her thigh; it felt good to be able to do that to him. She did wonder how long he was going to tease her this time, as he ran the tip of his cock across the lips of her pussy, feeling a bit of her wetness touch him. She didn't even feel conflicted about that. Wanting this? Not something to feel odd about.

'We're going to try something new, Ren...' He put on that voice; that soft, unbending voice that slid under her skin like a needle. She shivered.

'Sir?'

He shifted his weight, lifting himself up... she felt his length graze the soft curve of her ass, his fingers gently, firmly parting her cheeks...

Ren growled, practically feeling his smile prickling on the back of her neck. She gritted her teeth and spread her legs wider, giving him greater access; a silent acceptance of this new challenge. She lifted her heel, pressed it down onto the flat of his corresponding foot. An easy message: bring it on.

When she tensed at his bulk moving up against her, his hand gently stroked the back of her neck. He spoke, and for once it only sounded vaguely condescending to her ears, 'Don't worry, Ren. I'll go slowly.'

'No,' Ren answered, the word breaking quickly from her lips, oddly strangled. Her mouth curved upwards into a manic, energetic smile, 'Fuck that. Go fast. All at once.' She laughed, a quick, harsh bark, 'Show me what you can really do, Sir.'

She found her smile fit rather well; she felt insane. Like she was tumbling, flying downhill, nothing could stop her. Not reason or fear or anything. She feared nothing. She was invincible; Ren the Butcher, the Guardian, Subject Seven. She could take anything her captain could dish out.

Even after all this time, what she was doing was crazy. The Uo military culture was such a boy's club, the only reason Ren had been accepted into such a high position was her adaptable genetics. If she got caught in this position, if this got around at all...

But that was part of it, wasn't it? The risk, the sheer thrill of this man's hand on her neck, his collar ringing her, weighing her down. The focus it brought, so like the fight, the brawl, the kill or be killed clarity when the rage fell upon her mind, hot and thick like blood and bone marrow. The screams, echoing in her mind like battle cries. Adrenaline flooding her system with the dizzying, heady vertigo of utter indestructibility. This was exactly like that, only without the expectation of control, just the soaring feeling. Sex and death.

Delicious.

'You asked for it,' Jae said softly behind her, shifting his weight. She gritted her teeth in the scant second she had before he pushed. He broke right through her, straight through her initial resistance, completely into her. She snarled through her teeth, the pain burning like a brand. Ren had an odd relationship with pain, and here, with him... It sent a hot, wet rush flooding down between her legs. She buried her face in the sheets to avoid showing Jae the reflexive tears that sprang to her mismatched eyes.

'Ren?' Jae's voice wasn't soft or reassuring, merely questioning. The years had made him highly attuned to what she could take, and the noises she was making weren't ones that required he stop and make a more detailed check, but it couldn't hurt to stop and make sure.

'Keep going,' She grunted, sliding her hips back against him, filling herself just to experience it, to break through the pain and start feeling what lay beyond it. She caught herself automatically, adding, 'Sir.'

Jae had always known when to be rough, and this was one of those times. He speared into her, causing another pained exhalation as she slowly became used to the sensation. It was in moments like these when she could truly focus, push her attention away from the outside world and focus inwardly; right now the world contained only herself and the man inside her. Her soldier's instincts dulled, then fell away completely; she stopped cataloguing every sensation, turning it over in her mind and taking in everything that they implied, and instead began to feel in the moment. The dull burn of his cock as it pounded in and out of her ass, and the attendant ripple of confused, sticky pleasure between her legs, the sweat on her body, the scrape of Jae's pants on her upper thighs, were more real to her than any weapon she had ever wielded, any enemy she had ever killed... anyone else in her life.

Her body moved on its own, spreading her legs as wide as they could go and relaxing her weight down onto the bed, allowing Jae the run of her body. Things were more comfortable like that, and it wasn't long before her grunts turned into liquid, silken moans. Ren had always hated the way she sounded during sex; all the roughness in her voice fell away, everything she said or vocalized rang oddly feminine in her ears. She was as slick aurally as she became between her legs.

Jae of course loved her "I'm getting fucked voice," as he called it, and had once remarked that he felt quite privileged to hear it. Not that that stopped him from teasing her about it, taunting her viciously during the act itself, often just at the moment she tipped over into orgasm, his voice ringing through her ears as her body was aflame. It was... intense.

Her legs twitched, her back arching to allow more of him into her. She began to relish each impact of his hips on her upturned ass, though she kept her face buried in the bed so he couldn't see her. She was practically biting her lip to keep from crying out.

'C'mon!' She growled, voice muffled but panting hotly. 'T-that all you got, Sir? Harder!'

'I think you're liking this a bit too much, Ren,' How did he always sound so composed when he was doing her? Like she'd had no effect on him at all, 'It's a bit surprising. Never would have thought the famous Ren Syfte would take it up the ass so easily. I know some people who'd love to know that particular piece of information.'

He was only teasing, of course he was... So why did his words ripple through her body, boil through her like acid, send her higher and higher? 'Fuck you!' She panted, unable to sound even slightly tough like this; bent over, open, red faced and moaning, taking whatever he gave her like... Like a...

Like a good slut. Oh fuck...

'No, no, Ren,' His voice was so soft, it made her shudder. Oh no, oh no, no, fuck; she knew what was coming. Don't say it. Don't do it. Please don't do it, not now. She wouldn't be able to take it, not with his dick in her like this...

'I think you'd rather we fuck you,' That voice, that fucking voice. 'Slut.'

Shit.

His hand swung forward, slapping her ass with all the considerable force that his toned muscles could muster. The sound of his palm hitting the softly muscled curve of her- oh no, please no- penetrated ass filled the room, and she finally cried out, yowled in a dizzying mix of pain and pleasure, eyes snapping open.

Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She had to say it, didn't she?

The collar was around her neck, she could smell the leather, feel the pressure of it tight around her throat, heated by the warmth of her body. Well worn, sitting there for long enough, symbol of who she was before this man. Standing tall on the battlefield; Ren the Guardian. Here, in this room with Jae? A million miles away; Ren the Collared. His slut, on her knees, taking every stress he could dish out with a special kind of pride in her submission. The question was, which was the more challenging role?

The question was... Which was the real Ren?

Can't hold out, not against that...

He kept spanking her roughly as she cried out, the words running together, in a desperate, trembling stream of sound, 'Permission to cum?!'

'Excuse me?' Jae slapped her ass again, harder this time. All through it, he fucked her like her body was the only thing that mattered, his tool for getting off. The problem was, the agonizing truth was that he was right; everything in her screamed for more of him. She was acutely aware of the blazing heat of his length in her asshole, his hands beating her ass, her nipples rubbing against the roughness of the sheets with each inward thrust... She needed to...

'Permission to cum Sir?!' She quavered. 'Please?'

'Count it off, soldier!' Jae barked. She knew this game well, and as frustrating as it was, she held on, even as the reminder of the position she held in the outside world tugged the string from her ears to her dripping pussy. Fine! Fine, anything!

'Ten!' Always down from ten, like in the physical training regimens. Exactly as far as you could go, then that little bit beyond it. Even if it killed you. She clenched her fists, gripping the sheets tightly to her, determined to beat him.

'Nine!' He spanked her again, the pain radiating down to her fizzing clit, her hips unconsciously grinding against him as her woefully unfilled pussy trickled warm, sticky juice down her thigh.

'Eight!' Entire body trembling, unable to keep up with the relentless pace of Jae's pistoning cock, still helplessly fucking back against him. Even though that made it so, so much worse.

'S-seven!' Slipping, slipping...

'Six!' Keep it tight, keep it together. Don't slip, don't let him get to you... Don't cum. Whatever happens, don't cum!

'F-... oh fuck! Five!' He always had to make it harder... His fingers slid up, wetly into her cunt, curling through those little pressure points that only he knew about. Her back arched, she swore violently, a shudder wracked her body, tipped her closer to that edge. No, no, no!

'Four!' Fucked in both holes at once, mind blank, filled with pleasure, burning need, ripping through her.

'Three!' Trembling, shuddering, sweating...

'Two! Fuck!' Close, dangerously close. All she wanted... All she couldn't have, was the release of climax. Not yet, not yet. Harder, Jae!

'One! Now, Sir? Please?'

'Do it, my slut,' He was tensing himself, through the haze of arousal she could feel him getting closer...

'Your slut!' She cried. 'Oh, fuck!'

It was over. She was crying, she was cumming, ripped apart and tumbling over the edge into orgasm. Her whole body was in seizure, out of control, sweating and shaking. She hated him, she loved him, she was screaming: more, more, more! He was stiffening behind her, filling her ass, the sticky heat of his cum spilling inside her; she loved it, she loved cum...

Ren the Collared. That was the answer.

He kept his fingers inside of her as his cock slid from her ass, leaving her to moan with whatever voice she could muster as he collapsed on the bed beside her. He fingered her through several trembling, groaning aftershocks before pulling out of her completely, showing her his glistening fingers as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Demonstratively, he licked his hand, tasting her before offering her the same opportunity. She opened her mouth without protest, tongue lapping at his fingers, eyes locked on his, vulnerable and open, all the little battle lines in her head crossed, completely.

When he pulled her to him, wrapped his arms around her, she didn't struggle.

'So, that was fun?' Jae seemed to be simply commenting, but the upward inflection in his voice belied the question he was asking her. She buried her head in his chest.

'Uh huh,' Ren stretched languorously. 'Though I might not be sitting down properly for a while.'

Ren had her room set up close to the science division labs, ostensibly for her safety, should anything suddenly go wrong with Shichi, but actually so that her handlers could keep tabs on her, should she go rogue with countless dollars in military hardware. She didn't really mind; at least her quarters were quiet and out of the way. This place was full of activity twenty four hours, and it never really shut down or anything. In this place, the pair was allowed a moment of pristine silence to recover, broken only by the low drone of the air filters.

'You know,' Jae said eventually. 'We have a briefing in a little while.'

'Can't we just stop being soldiers for a little while?' Ren sighed, not looking up. 'My head's still kind of fucked up, and besides that...' She trailed off uncomfortably.

'What's up?' Jae sat up, cocking an eyebrow and straightening up his clothes.

'I might seem like a badass, but I'm still a person,' Ren looked away. 'And I know you're smart enough to know that. I shouldn't have to say it.'

Jae stood, swinging his arms to loosen his muscles. Ren frowned; she herself was still a heavily breathing, sweating mess- just the way she liked it- but Jae was always so together and composed. She felt like she had just run a marathon, but he looked like nothing had happened at all. Aside from his light, tranquil smile, she would have been hard pressed to see any indication that they had just had a moment together. How did he do that?

'Yes, I'm aware that the mighty Ren is a person with feelings, just like the rest of us plebs,' Jae grinned, tossing her the bundle of clothes she had left by the door. 'But I also know that she knows about mine.'

'I'm not saying it first, Jae,' Ren shook her head, smiling helplessly. That smile was an uncanny ability that Jae had; on numerous occasions she had left after one of their dates angered beyond reason, and he had always followed her. Always known the words that would make her smile like that.

'Well, neither am I,' Jae almost laughed. 'Let's face it, Ren: we're not normal people. Maybe we don't need to say that. We both know it, right?'

'I'm not so sure about that...'

This time, Jae did laugh, 'Well, when you put on your big girl panties and become ready to say the words first, I'll be right the fuck here. I'll even promise not to give you too much shit about it. Now come on. It's mission time, and this one's time sensitive.'

Ren sighed, both from the sudden introduction of yet another job, and the lack of resolution. Again. How many times had they danced around those four little words? Jae made a big deal about understanding her, about knowing what she really wanted; didn't he understand that she couldn't say it first? That it was impossible, a line she couldn't bring herself to cross? If he'd just goddamn said it himself, it'd ease the strain on her mind no end, but Ren got the idea that he enjoyed the tension leaving it all unsaid produced.

He could be a hard man to live with, when he got like that.

'Alright, what-the-fuck-ever,' Ren rolled her eyes. 'What are we fighting now?'

'It's what was in that intel hub we stole on that last mission. You'll never believe it,' Jae grinned, eyes bright. 'We're going after a man in a little blue box, kiddo.'

**************

'A man in a blue box,' Itazu said flatly, trudging step after step across the soft, heavy dirt.

'A man. In a blue box,' Ren agreed flatly, turning on the spot and walking backwards. 'With a little bowtie. Dude, I don't have any fucking clue, any more than you do. Why are we after this thing again?'

'And why are we walking?' Saki added.

'We're walking because it's just over the top of this hill and we don't want to be tipping our hand with noisy air drops,' Jae sighed, tired of having this conversation. 'And we're here at all because that blue box gives off some really weird readings when it phases out of reality.'

'So we're going to find him, and kill him,' Ren grinned sharply. This was territory she was much, much more familiar with. 'What I like.'

'Yeah, I got the feeling that'd interest you, you freak,' Saki grinned, prodding Ren with her elbow. The action turned out to be ill advised, given that Ren was wearing her hardsuit at the time.

'What do you want from me?' Ren shrugged, as Saki winced and rubbed her elbow gingerly. 'I didn't get here by playing nice, y'know?'

'Which doesn't exactly make it better,' Hirasawa said sagely. In a way this was true, but despite the constant low level teasing, the squad no longer considered Ren the hardened killer they had once seen. Early on, she had been treated like a kind of directed weapon; Jae pointed her at whatever needed killing, and then the entire team hoped she didn't backfire.

Now at least, she was a person. The years had softened both sides toward the other; the originally harsh adversarial atmosphere had yielded to a kind of god natured wariness. It wasn't entirely trust; the squad wasn't totally clear on what Shichi was, or what his influence over Ren really was, and simultaneously Ren was so careful with her cultivated image that she was always a little on guard, but it was something. Better than it had been.

As they crested the hill, the entire team froze as one, their radios blaring to life. Just as suddenly, the noise stopped; it had only lasted a few seconds, but years of drills had made them all very familiar with the sound.

'That's the emergency tone for Shikishima, Sir,' Saki said, more an observation than a request for direction.

'I know, but it's stopped,' Jae shrugged. 'It's weird, certainly, but it's probably just a glitch in the system. Now, we've got a mission. Remember that?'

'And I've got visual confirmation,' Ren deadpanned. 'Blue box, just like they said.'

And then she tapped it, rapping on the door just above the handle. In all honesty, she couldn't see why a special forces team had been sent to investigate the damn thing; it looked entirely too retro. Wooden, in fact. The reports had all said "phased in and out of reality," but that seemed very farfetched, now that she was actually in front of the thing. The writing at the top of the thing- in English- marked it as a "Police Box," but even that seemed a little much for such an ignominious device.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers