Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

'Bullshit!' Mara exclaimed, shaking her head. 'There's no way! Nobody goes through life, goes through being a teenager, without cumming at least once! Even if they're alone when they do it!'

'It is a sin,' Lorna persisted, cheeks practically glowing red, and it became clear that her reaction wasn't about her nudity, or sex, but about belief. Her eyes flashed angrily, and it was clear she didn't like being challenged on this, 'A lady of the forest may not spill her Maiden's Water until her wedding night. It's been that way for hundreds of years, and it serves the people of the forest well. Far better than your promiscuity has served your people.'

The sudden realization that Lorna was serious made Mara burst out into peals of silvery, joyous laughter, of such force that she almost bent double, running out of air in the process. As she straightened up, she wiped mirthful tears from her eyes, scanning Lorna's confused and frustrated face, 'Oh, you're going to find life here very hard indeed!'

'Why are you even asking about all this?' Lorna snapped. 'Idle curiosity I can understand, but honestly, this isn't really what I expected my first few hours as a POW would be like!'

Mara's head tilted, 'You can't possibly still think that's why you're here, right? I mean, do we even look like soldiers to you?'

'The Half does. She fights like one, anyway. Other than that... No,' The pieces of the puzzle began to shift inside Lorna's head, rearranging themselves into a shape she had desperately been trying to avoid. She would have thought it hard to come up with a scenario that was worse than becoming an unwilling slave-soldier for an opposing army, but the line of Mara's questioning was certainly hinting at one.

'Yeah, Mara grinned, having made her way to the door as Lorna reflected on recent events. 'That's more like the expression I was hoping for. You just wait here. I'm going to get some things prepared.'

The door slid shut. Lorna stared at its featureless, gunmetal grey surface, before slumping to the bed. The future opened up in front of her like a great yawning void, filled with far too many uncertainties. Whatever happened next was bound to be unpleasant.

Outside, Mara giggled, before calling out, 'Jerry, can you open up some storage rooms for me? I need to get into terminal eight.'

'Terminal eight has been locked down, Mara,' The A.I said. 'Under Sander's orders, the contents of that room are not for use by the rest of the crew, since many of them require... specialist operation.'

'Oh, don't worry, I'm not after any of the fancy stuff,' She shrugged. 'Just the one thing. Besides, I've got the same clearance as Sander, and he'll be there when I use the thing. Trust me.'

There was a pause.

'Against my better judgment, I do,' Jericho sighed. 'Very well: Unlocking terminal eight...'

'Oh, and call the rest of the guys,' Mara grinned. 'I want to have a bit of a party.'

******************

'Ladies, Gentlemen, thanks for coming,' Mara grinned, standing by the large, slightly moving something hidden under a heavy black sheet.

'Oh, I wasn't going to miss this one...' Ren smiled smugly, settling herself down further in her seat. It wasn't just her, this time. The entire crew, plus Amy, Christina, and Sally, had been turned out to witness this. They were seated in a rough semicircle before the black mass, the crew on chairs, anyone with a Collar kneeling on the floor, mostly scowling.

Under the sheet, the focus of their attention whimpered.

Mara looked out over the crew, winking playfully as Amy as the redhead accidentally caught her eye. She frowned; though it wasn't exactly her little sister's kind of game, it was vaguely unsatisfying to be playing without Kanaria around. Still, she supposed it was better for her to recover and get back out here more quickly, rather than coming out for every piffling little thing and delay the healing process. And... Where was Tsugi?

She shook her head, grinning a little. There had been a reason she had pushed those two together tonight, after all. Good for them.

'Now, some of you might be wondering about the unidentified target the Eternity Engine picked up at the same time as the lovely Miss Sparrow over there,' Mara gestured in the direction of the Earth woman, opening her mouth to continue. Ren interrupted.

'Nope, I fought her earlier, remember?' She chuckled to herself, as always in love with the idea of being obstreperous.

'Read your mind,' Dulcimer sent, stretching her arms languorously at the back of the crowd.

'Saw her when she first came out of the machine,' Sander shrugged, grinning despite the fact he would surely pay for not playing along later.

'Read your mind too,' Lysithea smiled apologetically. Mara sighed.

'Alright, awesome,' She said flatly, hand tugging listlessly at the edge of the sheet. 'Hey look! It's our new toy! Want to fucking play along for a little, goddamn it?'

The covering slid away, revealing the scowling, naked woman below, shackled hand and foot to a device that, to Amy, was terribly familiar. It was the same table that, shackled and divested of her dignity, she had first met Sander and Mara on. Well, them and their third, her near-murderer, Shimizu.

It held Lorna in much the same way it had Amy herself, if in a horizontal position. The sole difference was the way the portion supporting her torso had become curved and raised, lifting Lorna into a position where she could look out over the crowd just as they looked back at her, and consequently gave them a good view of her large, well formed bust. Even Amy couldn't help but stare, the lewd display even holding Sally and Christina in thrall, too.

At least for now Lorna's legs were held closed, although Amy knew from experience how easily that could be changed. She recalled the way the seemingly solid steel device could flow and behave as a liquid, moving the unfortunate captive in any way the one holding the remote could want. As if to prove this point, Mara hit a button on the shining silver remote in her hand, causing the restraints holding Lorna's arms to arc upwards, carrying her shackled wrists up above her head, the restraints fusing together at the apex of the curve, crossing her arms over one another. Slowly, her legs were forced apart, the single shackle holding them down becoming two and drifting apart, forcing Lorna's pussy out into the public view.

'I've always liked that position the best,' Mara sighed happily to Lorna, before turning back to her audience. 'Ladies and gentleman, this is Lorna Bucket,' She put on her best imitation of a wrestling announcer, gesticulating down at the crew, 'Can we get a little applause for her?'

As one, the willing portion of the crew erupted into whooping, cheers and clapping. From his vantage point, Sander could see Lorna's distaste at the way she was being mocked, but it's not like he exactly cared, either. Frankly, he was unsatisfied; the girl had been stripped naked and she didn't seem to mind at all. Now, granted, Sander had heard some stories about the Gamma Forests and the way they ran things, but he had spent a considerable amount of time and money in developing a machine that could reach through time and kidnap people. The least this girl could do was be appropriately nervous when she was stripped for his entertainment.

But no. Aside from the Command Collar sat proudly around her neck, Lorna Bucket was completely naked and apparently totally at peace with it. Clearly she was less at peace with being strapped down to a high tech interrogation table, with her legs spread in stirrups and her arms chained above her head, but her cheeks didn't flush in that attractive way all the other slaves did. Sander liked it when they blushed, damn it!

The other slaves were certainly blushing; Amy, Christina and newcomer Sally knelt on the floor, spread apart from each other by the feet of his crew. Ren's hand idly toyed with Amy's hair as Christina resolutely ignored her foot digging into her back and Sally tried to keep Dulcimer in eyeshot at all times. All three were blushing; if not at their own predicament, then at the way Lorna was on display. Her legs had been spread wide in the stirrups, presenting her cunt and puckered asshole to the assembled crowd. Sander could see his girlfriend eye the whole package rather hungrily. This was going to be fun.

'Now, I don't know how much you guys decided to steal from me about the Gamma forests, but here's two interesting facts,' Mara continued, feeding her inner showman. 'It's a very religious area, following the Gamma Doctrine to the gods damn letter, you know. So, as a result, Lorna here has no issues with nudity.'

There was a chorus of boos, lapsing quite organically into a chant of "blush! Blush! Blush!" that even Mara had to laugh at. She raised her hands for silence, and like an obliging little audience, everyone shut up. Sally and Christina glanced uncomfortably at each other.

'The other interesting fact,' She continued. 'Is that the Gamma doctrines specifically forbid sexual contact of any kind until marriage, and shockingly, this part of the doctrine is generally also followed to the letter. The practical upshot of this is that our girl Lorna has never had an orgasm.'

'Okay, bull-fucking-shit,' Ren shook her head. 'Nobody can possibly have done that, not in this day and age. Hell, I've got a nerve stimulation program loaded onto Shichi? Sometimes I'll just accidentally turn it on, without realizing. It's impossible not to cum, when you're... What is she, mid twenties at least?'

Mara paused, as the entire crew stared at Ren with varying degrees of sheer discomfort. Eventually, she piped up, 'That's weird, Ren. But in Lorna's case, you're wrong. Check this out. Lorna, Command: Answer truthfully. Have you ever had an orgasm?'

'No,' Lorna answered promptly, blinking in surprise as the word tore itself from her mouth without any conscious action on her part. She shifted uncomfortably, as far as her bonds would allow.

'Why not?' Sander pressed the point.

'It is a sin,' Again, the words seemed to almost trip over themselves as they spilled from her mouth. 'It is a sin to spill our water when not in the presence of our betrothed. To do so alone is a sign of weakness of spirit, of the devil's influence within. It is impure to waste the maiden's water without our husbands.'

Sander cocked his head to one side. Aside from being weird, it seemed as though those words had been drilled into Lorna from a very young age. It was so odd how the Gamma doctrine differed from most other religions; the G-Forest folk lived close to nature, and at times clothing was obstructive when moving through the forests so they had a decidedly relaxed stance on nudity. But water was somewhat scarce and treated as a precious resource, to be saved, and so it had taken on a religious significance. To the people of the Gamma forests, any water was sacred, even if it was of a... personal nature.

It was fascinating to see; an entire religion built up around the physical necessities of the environment its practitioners inhabited. Just like all religions, in the beginning, Sander supposed.

'So, I think we can all see that now dear Lorna's out in a more progressive society,' Mara grinned, breaking him from his reverie. 'We need to do something about that.'

Theatrically, Mara reached her hand between Lorna's legs and gently stroked a single finger up the center of her folds, tickling momentarily at the hood of her clit. All at once, she gasped and struggled against her bonds, trying to lift her hips up and away from the blonde's invasive hands. She slapped a hand down on the captive's stomach, pushing her hard against the table, listening to her whimper pathetically and turn her head to one side.

'Now now, be good. Ladies and gentleman, we are gathered here tonight for one thing, and one thing only...'

'To watch Lorna Bucket cum!' The entire crew cheered as one, the sudden burst of multifaceted sound loud enough to cause the three kneeling slaves to jump and cringe away. Everyone else was laughing, with the possible exception of Lorna, and it was clear to everyone that what she was doing meant very little, right now.

'Yes indeed!' Mara grinned, producing a small, egg shaped device, cast seemingly from a single piece of silver, and dangling it between her fingers. 'Now, when I was talking to her earlier, she told me that she was still a virgin, which I guess makes sense. Now, these guys are equestrian folk by nature, so she's already had her cherry popped-'

A loud, disappointed sound from the crowd.

'I know, I know,' She laughed. 'But the point is, this little guy will be the very first thing inside her, boys and girls.'

'Oh, you're mean,' Lysithea giggled, recognizing the device.

'I am. Lorna...' The blonde lilted, approaching her and kneeling between her legs.

Lorna whimpered, before lapsing into hushed prayer, under her breath. That Gamma forest language meant approximately nothing to Mara, but she had to admit it had a lyrical quality to it that was quite pleasant to listen to, especially when spoken by a beautiful, nervous naked woman, already in a state of slight arousal from the ambient pheromones the Diamond Dust contained. It was fun, living on Trismestigius.

She listened to her pray a moment longer, before brushing the egg slowly down her inner thigh, bringing it in to tease her delicate pink labia, causing a shudder to run through her slight frame. Her prayers sped up as slowly, torturously, intent on making her feel every moment of this, the egg was pushed, rounded tip first, into her pussy. It slid in, her cunt accepting it almost hungrily, as if all this time it had been waiting for some goddamn stimulation. As though it was starved. Mara almost nodded sagely to it, as if to say she understood.

Soon, only the small length of wire one used to pull the device out remained in the open air. Mara had a remote control for this particular toy, and to test it she pulsed a strong bout of vibration through the tiny egg. On cue, Lorna mewled like a frightened kitten, her hips bucking in a wild overreaction against the table, ankles locked uselessly in the stirrups. She wasn't going anywhere, no matter how strongly her thighs clenched together.

'I think she likes it, boys and girls,' Ever the showman, Mara chuckled. 'For my next trick...'

She produced a small, clear convex cup, like a suction cup, and waved it theatrically for the audience. As one, they obligingly gave her a loud, drawn out "ooh..." sound, watching on tenterhooks as she ran a finger up and down the hood of Lorna's clit, stroking the tiny button until it swelled, watching the tremors of pleasure quake through her like she was made of jelly as it happened.

When her clit was entirely available, the little plastic cup was placed against it, Lorna shaking as it sealed against her skin, locking in place even as she struggled against it. She whimpered, now praying out loud, words running together. It no longer sounded even vaguely musical; instead, it sounded accurate. Like a young woman was panicking and in fear. Unfortunately for her, this was precisely the crowd to appreciate this new song she was playing for them.

'Ly, I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. Guess,' Mara grinned, turning her gaze to the Trine-form and watching her blink at this sudden round of audience participation.

'I'm going to say ten, Mara,' Lysithea smiled thoughtfully, nodding in approval at her chosen selection. The trickster woman grinned wildly, nodding back.

'Ladies and gentlemen,' She said, standing and moving beside Lorna's head. When she started all this, she wanted to see it in her eyes. 'Level ten.'

She ramped both devices up to the highest level, from zero to maximum in the space of a second. They burst to life, buzzing away against their intended target. Lorna screamed.

It wasn't as though things had never touched that place, the red little nub above her womanhood, but it had never been like this. The rough scrape of underwear, or whatever else, had only produced the mildest of sensations, but these devices were custom built to intensify this sin, turning it into a guilt-ridden orgiastic delight. The prayers were torn from her throat as she screamed in sheer sensation, pleasure boiling through her like molten lead. Her skin was aflame with it, the buzzing deep within her, on the twin centers of her pleasure sending her soaring into the atmosphere.

From her seat, Amy winced as she watched the Gamma girl writhe; she had been on the receiving end of devices just like the ones she was now suffering through. And just like Lorna, Amy had had no knowledge of the kinds of insanely effective sex toys the future had produced. At one time, she had been in Lorna's position; tied down almost exactly like that and facing a brave new world of utter, abject, humiliating, addictive pleasures. A world she'd never been able to escape, in all this time.

Actually... Wasn't she thinking about...? Yes, that had been the first time she had ever met Sander, hadn't it? How things changed. She had been terrified of him, in the beginning. Now, she just mildly dreaded his arrival. She was terrified of Ren.

... That wasn't exactly better.

Back on the table, Lorna shuddered and moaned, wailing out prayers in between her tortured, pleasured vocalizations. Her back arched away from the table, shoulder blades pinioning painfully as her wrists refused to stretch any further out from their shackles. Mara had expected pleas to stop, to turn off the devices, but Lorna seemed to be ignoring her, concentrating more on her stammering, winding prayers than on her torturer. That wasn't entirely satisfying, and so she turned off the toys, as she had always intended to do, and let her captive subside against the table, panting heavily.

'Lorna Bucket, welcome to sex,' Sander called out from the crowd, running a hand through his hair, watching her tremble and turn her face from him. 'You sounded like you were praying, there. I know, it's a religious experience, isn't it. Mara calls out to god when I do that to her, too,' He winked theatrically.

'You're agents of the devil,' Lorna said, breathless but certain. 'Sent to force me to stray to the impure path, and I won't be taken in. You won't tempt me to the path of weakness, Sander Hackett.'

'Want to bet?' Sander growled, as Mara reactivated the devices. He had heard of this before; the forest folk sometimes left the Gamma forests for wilder pastures, but notably the retention rate for the Gamma doctrine was close to one hundred percent. They would leave home, but not the church. It was odd to think about, but there was something in those people, some immoveable moral core, that kept them worshipping their forest god. They might leave the Gamma forests, but they kept it with them in their souls.

Though Sander wasn't even sure there was such a thing as a soul, he had to admire Lorna's persistence. She had said herself she found her childhood home dreadfully boring. Even so, in this time of stress, it wasn't to the friendly folk around her that she looked to for help, it was to the forest god of an isolated planet countless lightyears away, through the vast and empty, black void of the cosmos, through which no voice could travel. Even now, being attacked by sensation, she called out to her god that he might reach through the heavens and rescue her.

Just as every god, everywhere, had failed to do in the past. Sander's teeth clenched; where was her god when Elsa was killed? How dare she believe in anything? It was just willful ignorance, in the face of a vast and uncaring universe.

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers