Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

The pad of the blonde's finger was soft and ridiculously skilled, and Lorna surged higher as her little button was manipulated. Her muscles tensed, contracting almost to the point of aching. As desire built between her legs to a soundtrack of the squishing wetness of her pussy, Lorna began to wonder whether it would be better to just give in and let it happen, just to get it over with. Or was that just weakness?

Moments later she came to the conclusion that it didn't really matter; no matter how hard she struggled against the heat rising within her, she could not overcome it. In the end, she would have an orgasm. She would sin, and in a way it was a relief to realize it; the choice had been taken out of her hands.

However, Mara clearly had other plans.

'No no, Gamma girl,' She shook her head, her eyes sweeping Lorna's pale curves in a close inspection of her body, looking for those little telltale signs of a woman in ecstasy. She shifted the position of her finger on Lorna's clit, pressing her thumb to the top... and squeezed.

There was pain to it, and shock, and a truly unsettling degree of pleasure, but the main effect of it was to distance Lorna from her impending climax, sending it spinning out of her reach. Lorna cried out, and Mara giggled, the sound labored in a very familiar way. When Lorna's eyes flicked over to regard the blonde, she saw the skirt of that little black dress she wore was hiked up, Mara's free hand disappearing under the hem, working brazenly at her own pussy, as Sander worked in Lorna's.

For a moment, the silence was broken only by the sounds of the threesome's labored breathing.

'I don't want this to end just yet,' Mara whispered in Sander's ear. 'And trust me, you don't want to do what I don't want, Hackett. Not tonight... So be a good boy and hold off... Like I know you can.'

It was a familiar, torturous process to Sander, and as of the night before Lorna knew how it all went down too; the cycle of ups and downs, surging pleasure and pinching discomfort, like having one's nerves on a bungee cord. If Lorna's last encounter with Mara hadn't been enough to convince her that the blonde knew what she was doing, this one definitely was. The Gamma native found herself being played like an instrument, trying desperately to stop herself from making the sounds that Mara and Sander so clearly wanted.

With each repetition of near climax and dragging, focused pain, the need to have it all end only intensified. That was the part that made Lorna truly apprehensive; she could be made to want it. No matter how hard she prayed, how she steeled her mind against the sensations building in the pit of her belly, more and more she ached for it. More and more she twitched, practically moving her hips to meet Sander's- by now slow and deliberate- thrusts. She moaned freely, helplessly, only hoping that she sounded more indignant and despairing than aroused. Her body gleamed with sweat.

Even Sander didn't seem to be faring entirely well out of this configuration; his jaw was set, fingers gripping the sheets on the bed as his eyes locked on the middle distance. The same control that Mara was exerting on Lorna was also being felt by Sander, though with a more clearly mental component than the physical control she was forced to employ on the Gamma girl. Lorna wasn't familiar with their history, but it felt to her that there was a longstanding tug of war between the two; Sander kept seeming to check in with Mara, the pair probing each other for weakness. Mara's gaze carried a level of expectation that caused Sander to return to his task, visibly frustrated over and over again.

'Mara, c'mon,' Sander seemed to give in first, his eyes wide as he entreated the woman currently shivering, two knuckles deep inside herself. 'Can I... Can I do what I do, yet? Please?' He added the last part self consciously, with downcast eyes. Lorna could almost hear him suppressing his desire to simple take hold of her and force his climax upon her. Admittedly, that thought did make her highly uncomfortable...

'That depends, Hackett,' Mara gave him a grin that practically bore down on the man, very much a visual representation of sheer sexual power. 'Are you going to be a good Sander and take care of me after? Exactly the way I'm thinking of?'

'Yes! Fine!' Sander almost squeaked. 'Anything you want, Mara! Anything at all!'

'Good,' Mara growled, pressing her forehead against his, the two of them eye to eye for the longest time, utterly silent except for their lustful panting. All the time, Sander continued thrusting in and out of Lorna, not daring to stop with Mara so close, even for a second. 'You know what? Yeah. Do it. Hard. I want to see it, Sander. Make it hurt...'

Her hand left the apex of Lorna's splayed legs, and moments later Sander felt her nails rake down his back, making him shudder in a way he hadn't for a good, long time. Almost since he had first discovered this in him, this submissive side. It was the promise of sex and pain, and he knew that tonight would max him out far more than he had been expecting earlier, sitting by the window with a bottle of booze.

At least this time, it would be exhausting in a way he might like... Or at least dislike in a pleasant way...

But for right now, he had something to concentrate on. He had Mara, and he had Lorna... And the former had just given him a direction regarding the latter. And how nice was it to have an immediately achievable goal in sight, anyway? He smiled.

Lorna grunted her discomfort as Sander transformed one of his slow, careful withdrawals into an angry, powerful thrust, his hips colliding with hers hard enough to force her head against the headboard. A floodgate had opened in his mind, and all of his pent up lust burst out in a burning torrent, pounding into Lorna. He fucked her relentlessly, growling wordlessly with every thrust, Mara's serene, joyful smile looming over them both. It was ever present in Lorna's vision, as the blonde watched and waited, looking for that inevitable change...

Because as rough as it was, it was still sex. Lorna found herself growing closer and closer to the worst among the sins of lust. Every muscle in her drew tight against her will, as Sander used her body. Hard enough to hurt.

Red arcs of pain skittered up her hips as Sander's cock crashed into her, the sound of their flesh slamming together filling up the room, to a backing track of Mara's moans, as her fingers worked inside of herself, over and over. The blonde's eyes were heavy lidded and filled with lust, soft wet sounds issuing from under her dress. Her lips parted as she moaned, even as Lorna gritted her teeth against Sander's invasive sex.

She shivered. He was being rough, almost to the point of brutality, his fingers digging into her skin as he used her, but... it was still sending pleasure through her body. Why was she responding like this? What was wrong with her?

'Come on, Lorna,' Mara grinned, stopping to shake, just a little as her fingers slid into her particularly deeply. 'I know you're close. Let's see it happen...'

Lorna's cheeks burned with shame as she bounced on Sander's cock, the words sinking into her. Was it really that outwardly visible? Was... Was she really that brazen?

Her prayers slipped, stopped... and she came.

In her mind there was silence, as her body shrieked in ecstasy. In the space of a second, her back arched off the bed as Sander ploughed into her one last time, and she erupted into orgasm. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp for air, eyes wide and staring as tears dripped down her cheeks in a pair of wet trails.

Distantly, she felt Sander let loose at roughly the same time, unable to keep it in any longer. The tiny part of her mind that was still thinking of anything other than the rushing pleasure screaming through her nerves realized that the warmth she was feeling was his seed spilling inside her, the first man to do so. Her tears flowed faster at this, but she couldn't help but grind her hips against him, her body demanding more of his length within her.

She coated his cock with her juices; her wetness flowed in a sticky torrent, splashing against her legs, his hips, and spreading across the sheets below, surrounding them all in dampness. Lorna Bucket's Maiden's Water spilled once more as her first fuck reached its conclusion and she was dragged across a deeply entrenched line within her heart.

Beside her, she felt Mara quaking with her own orgasm, the blonde's masturbation contriving to have them arrive at that climactic point as close to simultaneously as possible. She had gotten it just about right, her breath catching in her throat, a moment of stillness lost in orgasm.

The silence that followed was lost on Lorna, the sound of her heartbeat crashing in her ears when she was finally allowed to relax on the damp patch she had made on the bed. Sander slipped out of her and Mara merely knelt there beside her, panting and giggling under her breath. Even Sander let out a deep, throaty laugh as he leaned back on his hands and watched Lorna recover.

'You like that, Lorna?' Mara purred, a tad unsteadily as she drew her fingers, fresh from her pussy and still gleaming with her own juices, across Lorna's chest, over the gentle swelling of her breasts. She left a sticky, glistening trail on the brunette's rather large, heaving breasts and watched it shift in the light as Lorna gasped for breath. When she was done, Mara repeated the process, this time with the mixture of Lorna's own juices and Sander's cum that leaked from her overused cunt. She daubed Lorna's chest in the sticky liquid as the brunette first regained her senses, then realized what was happening and glared at Mara, saying a string of possibly very mean things in the flowing, silvery language of the Gamma foresters.

When she was done, Mara's eyes locked with Sander's, gleaming madly, 'Release her. Send her back to her cell. It's you and me now. Quickly. Quickly.'

Without even a moment of hesitation, Sander moved to unlock Lorna from the headboard. When he gathered up that long-ignored red dress from its place on the floor, Mara grabbed his wrist, hard enough to hurt.

'No! What are you, stupid?' She snapped. 'She's walking back naked.'

'What?' Lorna exclaimed, the concept too much for her to remain silent over.

'Oh yeah,' Mara nodded. 'Command: Lorna, you're to walk back to your cell, hands at your sides. Don't let anyone stop you. Jerry will light your way, so just follow the track lighting on the floor.'

She clicked her tongue with satisfaction as, with mechanical obedience, Lorna lifted herself off of the bed and stood on shaking legs. She padded, stripped naked and silent, to the door, swallowing nervously as it opened and exposed her to the corridor beyond. The sticky mixture cooled on her chest, drying there as evidence of the sins committed in the room behind her. Nudity alone didn't bother her at all, but...

Like this, marked and facing an unknown complex filled with strangers entirely willing to take liberties with her body, Lorna's nakedness struck fear into her heart.

The door hadn't even closed all the way before Mara jumped Sander, crash tackling him to the ground. She pinned him there, sharp edged grin adorning her face like a crown. And she was royalty here. Though there were many instances in their past love life that proved completely that Sander was very much stronger than her, when she was like this, with the heat and the darkness pounding through her veins, Sander was completely weak before her.

She was magnificent, and he was hers.

She fucked him there, on the floor, the sounds echoing out down the hallway with no fear of being heard. When she was done with him, he found it hard to walk straight for quite a while.

************

Sander grinned like a fool as he looked out over the faces of his crew. The sun was shining, he had regained the ability to sit down without flinching- evidenced by his cross-legged rocking atop the group's breakfast table- and a brand new day had dawned, replete with more energy than he knew what to do with.

In the moment, he used it to notice, quite quickly, that for the rest of the crew it was far too early for that level of enthusiasm.

'Okay guys,' He closed his eyes for a moment and wondered whether anyone here would actually go for his plan. On the one hand, there was still so much to do here, but on the other...

On the other, he would be the one paying, which he knew would at least put Ren onside.

'We've been through kind of a lot these past few days,' He continued, frowning a little as he spoke. 'And all of it completely unexpected. Honestly, Doctor stuff is one thing, I think we all knew that would be coming, but Walker? The fuck did that come from?'

'Understatement,' Ren deadpanned, yawning. 'What's your point? Did you even have one, or were you just trying to dredge up stuff for us?'

'My point is this: we're all stressed. None of us are functioning as we should, and if we don't do something about it, something bad will happen. If we let it build up, it's only a matter of time before one of us fucks up, and we all end up paying for it: this game we're playing has very high stakes, and just one mistake could make us lose. So, I've been thinking it over, and now that Kanaria's on her feet again, I have a plan.'

He jumped to his feet, grinned and allowed the sunlight to shine on him for a moment, warming him up.

'Ladies and gentle... Tsugi,' He said. 'We're going on vacation.'

To be continued...

Like what you read? Votes and feedback are super-appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers