Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 22

Story Info
Christina and Lorna get to try out some toys.
7.3k words
4.43
12.3k
1

Part 37 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

Author's Note: This is a sequel series to Amy, Captured. To get the full experience, please read that one first.

Hey fellows, here's the latest chapter... slightly faster than the last one! I'm working on it, I swear. Anyway, this one's a little rougher than the last few, so, y'know, warning there. And please, comment or vote if you see fit, I just love getting them, no matter if they're positive or negative. Just knowing you're reading is great. Anyway, enjoy!

Kurokami

******************

'Hey Sander, you know what I like about being on a populated world again?' Ren, ever the morning person, clicked her heels against the wooden cupboard doors of the counter she had perched herself atop. Sander himself, still recovering from his midnight dalliances with both Amy and Mara, seemed markedly less ebullient, ignoring the Half completely as he felt his way across the kitchen, squinting against the artificial sunlight and smoothing down his hair with one hand; his destination seemed to be the coffee machine, though the unsteady and wavering nature of his route to it made it hard to tell.

'It's getting to eat this shitty, sugar-loaded cereal!' She continued, when it became apparent that no response would be forthcoming. Demonstratively, she waved a bowl of milky cartoon faces the exact shape and color of diabetes under Sander's nose. Her grin stretched from ear to ear, in a slightly worrying parody of childish delight, and she rocked on her haunches, disheveled in the totally careless way only Ren could manage. Loudly, she sucked down a spoonful of the stuff.

'Mmm, what's that taste? That's the taste of heart disease!' She persisted, watching Sander work through his first cup of coffee and finally open his eyes fully. He regarded her with flat dispassion, still keeping himself to the shade, as if distrustful of the morning sun. It had been years since he had experienced the light of Selestene; all flat and uniform, filling up every inch of the room.

'Someone's disheveled today,' He said, finally. He had a point; aside from the chaotic bird's nest her hair had become, Ren was showing far more skin than her usual drive for a more masculine self would allow. Long, muscled legs extended from the bottom of a pair of temptingly short shorts, and her simple white singlet showed that, when not restricted in her binder, Ren could be quite a curvy girl.

'I'm in my jammies,' Ren grinned back, still rocking from side to side. 'Besides, you're one to talk about being disheveled. You look like you woke up in a ditch, boss. Someone been keeping you up, then?'

The twitch of his lips provided more information than a simple answer ever could. Ren made an impressed noise, applauded, and leaned back completely into the light, resting her bowl on her bust. It was an odd feeling, being in the Selestene sunlight; the body was used to natural light being warm, but Selestene's light was electrically generated, and at this distance had no heat of its own. It was something one had to get used to.

'Yeah,' Sander said, a tad wistfully. 'Hey, why are you in my kitchen, anyway? Your suite has one of its own.'

'And eat through my own supply of sugar-frosted crap flakes? Hell no, Sander! Besides, I needed to ask you something,' At this, Ren hopped down from the counter, landing lightly on two bare feet, moving to refill her bowl. 'Are you doing anything with the girls today? Specifically the Lady Christina and the Church soldier? I feel like I owe 'em both a little something.'

'I don't even want to know,' He said, watching as Ren piled more and more of that candy colored stuff into her bowl. 'But no, I've got nothing planned. Take whoever you want, so long as you leave me, Mara and Amy out of it. We're going out.'

'Well, that sounds fun too, where're you going?' Though her head turned, her hands remained busy, piling the cereal high. 'Can I come?'

'I'd have invited you if I wanted you to come,' Sander said. 'You stick with your plans, and I'll stick with mine, thanks. Though I do wish you all the fun your twisted, inventive little brain can bring you with Christina and Lorna, Ren Syfte. Enjoy yourself.'

'Oh, I rather think I will,' Ren retrieved her bowl, and with it in hand ambled in the direction of the door. 'Right now, for instance, I'm going to wish Dulsie a good morning, and steal her little brunette noblewoman from her. If I'm lucky, I won't even spill my breakfast.'

Sander watched her bounce out the door, allowing himself a feeling of momentary concern for Christina and Lorna. He doubted Ren would pose too much of a threat to the girls; after all, she understood that they were valuable as bargaining chips should the worst come to pass. But he had seen her lose control before...

Well, the others would still be here. Dulcimer was such a stationary person, he could have faith that she at least would stick around. The Dullahan hadn't displayed any level of physical threat in the past, but Sander got the feeling that wasn't representative of what she could actually do. Hell, the Dullahan as a species were so secretive and isolated that they could be capable of practically anything.

Besides, whatever happened here was hardly his concern. Ren and the others were adults after all, and he had his own plans to deal with today...

By simply poking his head into the bedroom he could tell that Mara was awake; bathrooms didn't generally make this much noise without being occupied, after all, and right now Mara's habit of singing tunelessly in the shower was on full display. For a moment he experienced a great urge to join her, but he ignored it; Mara could- and generally did, in the morning- take care of herself. She had no need of him there, as... pleasant as it could be. And that just left Amy...

As quietly as he could, Sander slipped through the other door into the adjoining bedroom, unsurprised to find the redheaded captive still asleep. If he hadn't already had plans for today, Sander would have been tempted to remain in bed himself, after his midnight play session with the girl.

Amy had shifted position during the night in such a way as to lower the sheets, leaving her chest and the majority of her abdomen exposed. A perverse grin spread across Sander's face; he had seen everything Amy had to offer more times than he cared to count, but there was something deceptively fresh and innocent, not to mention slightly voyeuristic, about seeing her like this that was highly enjoyable.

She looked awfully peaceful, as though the pressures and concerns of her current situation couldn't touch her in sleep. Her chest rose and fell oh so appealingly with her breathing, rhythmic and deep. The sunlight may have been artificial, but it had never looked better, draped across her pert and pale flesh.

And of course, it was just too tempting not to take advantage...

Sander leaned in, bending at the waist to bring himself close enough to Amy's chest to slide his tongue across the nearest pale pink nipple, bringing his lips around it to hold it in place. The tip of his tongue played across her warm, soft skin, teasing the sensitive nipple to full hardness.

Still locked in the haze of sleep, it took Amy some time to fully comprehend what was happening. Initially she moaned, arching her back into the pleasurable sensation, a smile playing at her lips. Though she never indicated it outwardly, Sander got the feeling that her half asleep mind was imagining that it was Rory currently touching her; it certainly didn't take her long to dislodge him once she woke up fully.

Her eyes opened, and with an inarticulate, groggy cry she rolled to one side, sheets tangling around her legs as she scrabbled away, eventually tumbling off of the bed altogether. Amy landed on the floor in a disjointed pile of linen and skewed limbs, huffing to herself as her face finally peeked above the edge of the bed, glaring at a now upright and startlingly dignified Sander. The man gave a returning grin that wouldn't have looked out of place on Mara.

'I could keep going,' The way he said it made it seem as though he was reminding her of that fact. In some ways, Amy supposed that he was, 'But we have a trip to take. Get some clothes on... or don't, either is fine with me. Then come out and grab some food. We're going out.'

**********

'So...' Christina shifted in her seat, her upright bearing a marked contrast to the slouched and languid posture of her roommate. She gazed across at the alien with a sense of distrust; granted, the first set of aliens she had met had only started out hostile, but the memory of those metal-shod stingrays still stayed strong in her mind.

And of course, given Dulcimer's association with her kidnappers, Christina had plenty of reason to distrust her.

'Yes?' Dulsie sent, the mere act of communication causing Christina to jump. She still wasn't used to the idea of telepathic communication yet, and was finding it quite frustrating to be surprised by things happening inside her own head, 'Feel free to be silent, I don't actually require chitchat to function, like you humans seem to.'

The noblewoman caught a strong suggestion of laughter, the fact that it was going off inside her brain vaguely disorienting. Since the one thing Christina had learned in her time with aliens was that they don't generally behave like caricatures from movies, she got the feeling that the Dullahan was joking.

'I have to know,' She said, pushing aside a plate containing what remained of breakfast. 'How do you... see? Or even hear what I'm saying?'

'I'm not a biologist,' It was strange, seeing shoulders shrug in the absence of a head. 'So the best I can say is a persistent field of telepathic awareness. It works better, apparently. I can even direct it, poke around inside your head, if I wanted to.'

'Well... excellent. You-' Christina had the good sense to stop talking immediately, as Ren's voice filtered through the door as an incoherent series of noises. The door opened suddenly, faster than the motors powering it would normally allow; Ren's fingers wedged against the door, forcing it open.

'Milady, you're required in the bedroom,' She said, through a mouthful of cereal. 'Attendance is not optional.'

Christina stood, but didn't move further than that. Apprehension and anger competed for dominance in her expression, as Ren rolled her eyes and stepped into the room, intent on dragging the noblewoman out if necessary. She took a defensive stance, but nothing was going to stop Ren, and Christina found herself taken by the collar and hefted bodily toward the door.

'Hey Dulsie, I'm borrowing your friend, okay?' Ren called over her shoulder. 'I'll try my best to bring her back in one piece but... y'know, no promises!'

'Oh, I think you can restrain yourself, Ren,' Dulsie sent, through the door as Ren closed it behind her. 'Though don't hesitate to ask if you want someone to spice things up in there. I could use the entertainment.'

'I won't!' The Half's shout came through loud and clear, causing Dulcimer to laugh again. The sound echoed through Ren and Christina's heads, as they progressed down the foyer hallway and into Ren's suite. From what Ren had seen, each of the suites was based around the same design, which given the expansive and generally opulent nature of the hotel, didn't seem too terrible.

And it was a straight shot from the entrance to the bedroom...

Lorna was already seated on the bed, clearly unhappy simply being there, but unable to move; her Command Collar was working at full strength. She was naked, which to Christina's eyes lent a certain perverse tenor to the events taking place. Oddly- at least to Christina's twenty-first century mind- she hardly seemed concerned with her nudity itself.

'Ah, gotta love that Gamma forest spirit!' Ren grinned, tossing Christina onto the bed beside Lorna with the kind of casual attitude that was entirely worrisome. Without giving the two any more than a second glance, Ren locked the door, and proceeded to rummage around in her baggage, deposited in the corner of her bedroom.

'Now, I can't be sure where I put these things... Just hope they didn't end up in Kana's bags by mistake... Ah hah!' Ren whooped, holding aloft what seemed to be a bundle of straps and rubber. She spun around and advanced on the captives with evil, lascivious intent.

'Lorna, hit it,' She said, separating off a portion of the bundle and tossing it to the former soldier. Though she caught it deftly, Lorna could do little but stare at the definitely phallic design of the device, allowing the straps to hang low, as even Christina gave the thing a distrustful glare.

'Are these bio-feedback nodes?' Lorna asked, gesturing to a series of studs set into the straps of the false cock.

'Oh yeah,' Ren's grin grew wider, fonder. Even looking at the thing seemed to energize her, 'I love these things. Best invention ever, I swear. Go on, put it on. Don't make me order you.'

She stood there expectantly, mismatched eyes glittering with the promise of entertainment to come. If it had been anyone else, Lorna might have considered resisting; she had spent some time watching them, and though Sander himself and Mara, to a lesser extent, moved as though they'd had some combat training, only Ren matched Lorna in that regard. She stood a fairly good chance of beating the Collar around her neck, assuming she could catch them unaware and press that element of surprise to its fullest. But not with Ren. Not with the other soldier.

So she stood and, after a few missteps replete with impatient instructions from Ren, strapped her new rubber cock around her hips, the hefty bob of it as she moved actually drawing a blush to her cheeks.

'Yeah... Yeah, that looks good,' Ren said, smugly. She stepped forward, fingers sliding around the rubber and depressing a raised spot near to the base. There was a brief whirr, as the strap on powered on, electricity flooding the nodes that were now running the length of Lorna's hips, including the large, heavy duty contact pad that rested snugly against the Gamma girl's pussy.

When Ren next ran her hand up and down the shaft of the strap on, Lorna gasped with sudden sensation, and pulled away, tripping and stumbling back onto the bed. She had expected to feel the false appendage as though it were a part of her own body, that was the sole function of bio-feedback technology after all, but knowing it was coming and actually experiencing it were two very different things.

'Now ain't that fun, Gamma girl?' Ren cooed, a second strap on dangling from her fingers. 'Oh right, the whole purity thing. Well, this other one is for the Lady, but she can play the entertainer for a little while before she starts sporting a hard on, I guess. Now then, ladies...'

Ren took a seat in a plush looking reclining chair set up opposite the bed, swinging one leg up and over the other, the milky contents of her breakfast bowl sloshing as she brought the spoon up to her mouth, crunching through a number of Technicolor cartoon treats.

'Entertain me.'

Unbidden, Lorna kept her legs slightly open, enough that the shaft of her newfound appendage didn't scrape against the inside of her thighs and accidentally make her feel good. She, and Christina too, stared at Ren, unwilling to make a move that the Half might interpret as hostile or disobedient. Not to mention, they were unwilling to act just on their own; this situation was going downhill in a very real way.

'I don't really know what that means,' Christina said, voice dripping with willful, sickly sweet ignorance. 'I can juggle, you know. It's quite impressive.'

'Yeah, I bet you fuckin' can!' Ren laughed, leaning forward. 'But you can also put that smart little mouth to some actual use, too. I know you know how, woman of the world that you are. Kneel.'

Christina scowled, the expression a well worn trail for her refined features; she had been wearing it more and more these days. Ren's assured confidence grated, and if she had been in any other setting the noblewoman would have wasted no time in putting the languid, grinning fool in her place. But she had the upper hand, and worse still... Christina had no way of retrieving it.

She wasn't used to this feeling. Lady Christina de Souza had always, always had the ability to take power in the palm of her hand; even in those times where her position had been weakened, when she had been outgunned and on the run from whatever police force that had taken it upon themselves to chase her down, she could see the moves she would need to take in her head. She knew her escape routes, understood instinctively how to move, what to say, who to talk to, to become the apex predator in her own life again. It was the sort of outlook that leant itself to a career in theft, that obsessive but easily obtained drive to know what to do.

But now, she got down on her knees. She had nothing. Her mind, her physical prowess, her charm and upbringing and experience... nothing was going to save her from this. At least, not yet. If there was a light at the end of this tunnel, she simply could not see it. Perhaps the end had collapsed.

From her newly, gratingly submissive position, Christina raised her eyes to shoot Lorna a challenging look, as if to say: "don't even think about bringing this up later." From the look Lorna shot back, Christina knew that, luckily, this would not be an issue.

With nothing further to say, and with Ren growing steadily impatient with every second spent delaying, Christina leaned forward with a frown, and took the tip of Lorna's plastic cock into her mouth. In an instant, the Gamma girl's thighs had clamped tight around her head.

At once, Christina's eyes darted up, glaring at the brunette as she disengaged herself from Lorna's tensed over muscles. The soldier gave her an apologetic look, but couldn't quite rid herself of her dazed expression, nor the blush that had set up shop across the delicate rise of her cheeks. Her breath had sped up, she couldn't help it; the sensation had struck her with all the force of a hammer blow. One did not become accustomed to an entirely new appendage in the space of a few seconds; her reaction had been entirely automatic, though no less appreciated by Christina for that.

Christina's poisonous glare could only last a few seconds, what with Ren still waiting on the sidelines. The pair of captives got the idea that their oppressor was just waiting for an opportunity to leap in from the sidelines, and neither particularly wanted to risk that. Without wanting to draw out the ordeal any longer than it had already gone on, Christina sighed theatrically, and returned her mouth to the tip of the strap on.

This time, Lorna made a conscious effort not to obstruct the noblewoman's task, but she couldn't help the shudder that wracked her body. Pleasure bolted along the artificial, perfectly receptive nerves of the false cock, juddering into her body far harder than anything that had yet happened to her own flesh. It was the product of cold, manufactured technology; a blowjob in high definition. Her breath hitched in her throat.

Lorna could feel, with perfect clarity, Christina's soft, warm lips travel down the shaft, a slick and subtle tongue gliding along the underside. The feeling was... unsettling. A phantom limb in reverse. Her legs trembled, toes curled against her will. The last few days had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was really rather sensitive to begin with, much to Lorna's chagrin; even her own experiences paled in comparison to what she was feeling now.

Her eyes drifted up, away from Christina's kneeling and prostrate form, more out of professional courtesy, one hostage to another. Unfortunately, this led her gaze directly to Ren's; their eyes locked for a moment, the Half's lascivious grin bringing a blush to Lorna's cheeks. Rapidly, she found herself turning her head away, eyes falling on the deserted opposite corner. It was safer that way.

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers